Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:01 AM

Chiefy // Ah... I just got the human items so I haven't tried them on yet. Bazookas are always a cool thing. 8]

I like the vampire coffin out of the vampy items. >w< I can't even remember all the items. . - .

Tsubasa Rose // Oh. x3 I just finished all the races for my account, which is great that I got it out of the way. But now my sister's in college, busy with exams, so I want to do her account for her... So gonna be working on that while I'm around here too. >__> But I'm more focused on Mene. <333 EDIT: Night! ^^

I was wondering what the "trick or treats" were for, all of the sudden. ^^; ... But I got it.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:02 AM

*hugs Seito* Sorry, I didn't think this thread would get busy till later. O.o

*to Peaches* Si, just like all the other events. XD If anything save your candy apples and splurg when you have enough. Woah! They inflated that much!? O.o That's nuckin futz.

*to Lumi* Well they're not too great but entertaining enough. The coffin is fun but I liked the red moon and bats quite a bit too. Have you gotten all your trick or treat items?

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 10-28-2008 at 04:04 AM..

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 AM

Master: XD I'm going to save until the last day and then but everything I can. lol

I KNOW! It's very nuckin futz. </3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:09 AM

I tried to do that but once I saved up enough of the buds/coins for the last event I splurged. XD Couldn't help it, if you have a hefty amount then it'd be ok to spend some of them.
And I thought Gaia inflation was bad. XD

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 AM

Goodnight, Tsubasa~
Hope we'll have a chance to chat later, haha
X'D

Seito - Amazing! XDD;

Chiefy - Yeah, I'm hoping I can be around more too,
but all depends on my motivation to do homework, I guess.
XD;
I think I'll go take a shower now though, and get that out of the way, haha.

I added it up, and just for the items I really really want from the event store, I'll need 186 apples, or about 1860g.
8D; But like the last event, I just need to remember to go to the trick-or-treating page every ten minutes.

I only joined the vampire faction to get the bats.
XDD;;

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 AM

lol That's what happened to me last time, and in the end I just bought some stuff at random before the event ended. So now I have a crap load of stuff that I don't want from the event. XD

It still is, but it's getting bad here.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

*to Lura* Well homework is important but I needs me partner in crime. XD Oh yeah, I need to take a shower too but not right now. XD
Wow, you already calculated all that? O.o I'll have to do that eventually since I want an estimate to shoot for. Remembering to trick or treat might be an issue. XD
XD The bats are great.

*to Peaches* Well if anything you can still sell that stuff to the store and get the event price for them. That's what I did when they announced that the coins wouldn't be converted to gold in the end. ><;
Yeah, I wonder why though. O.o

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 10-28-2008 at 04:17 AM..

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Chiefy // Ah the bats! Duh, dang I'm wearing those. I like those and the moon too! ^ ^

Hmm yup, I think I have a few full sets of those. It sorta sucks that it involved 15 clicks/candies, but it goes by when you surfing other sites. xD

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 AM

XD Aw, the poor batties were forgotten. Kidding.
Yay! I have one and a half sets for the t-o-t and thought they were great because of the Jack'd face and pumpkin. >w< But having to do it 15 times was a bit annoying.

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 04:20 AM

Master: D: That's a good idea!!! I didn't think of that. lol

Me no no. It's crazy...

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:21 AM

Chiefy // :P Yea I like the pumpkin. It's kinda big on your avatar, but I think it's well-pixelated. XD

I like the pointy hat and shoes too. ^o^

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 AM

Trick or Treat <3

Fun theme for a thread. How is everyone?

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:26 AM

Shimawa // Hi. ^^ I'm good; wish I had more time online right now... >w<

You?

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 AM

*to Peaches* Indeed! There's a little boost to your quest right there. <3
Oi, hope it slows down a bit then.

*to Lumi* For me it was an awesome surprise and went around as the "Great Pumpkin" for a while. The pixeling made me happy too. I love the jester style as well...but I'd have to say the two tone stockings blew me away. >w<

*to Shimawa* Twas Lura's idea. <3
I think it's safe to say we're doing fine. And you?

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 10-28-2008 at 04:30 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-28-2008, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChiefrei View Post
*hugs Seito* Sorry, I didn't think this thread would get busy till later. O.o

*to Peaches* Si, just like all the other events. XD If anything save your candy apples and splurg when you have enough. Woah! They inflated that much!? O.o That's nuckin futz.

*to Lumi* Well they're not too great but entertaining enough. The coffin is fun but I liked the red moon and bats quite a bit too. Have you gotten all your trick or treat items?
<33 yeah. xD Events are crazy xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lura Crane View Post
Goodnight, Tsubasa~
Hope we'll have a chance to chat later, haha X'D

Seito - Amazing! XDD;

Chiefy - Yeah, I'm hoping I can be around more too,
but all depends on my motivation to do homework, I guess. XD;
I think I'll go take a shower now though, and get that out of the way, haha.

I added it up, and just for the items I really really want from the event store, I'll need 186 apples, or about 1860g. 8D; But like the last event, I just need to remember to go to the trick-or-treating page every ten minutes.

I only joined the vampire faction to get the bats. XDD;;
*luffs you lura* xD

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 04:33 AM

Master: yup! I'm going to do that now. n_n

Me too. I don't like inflation.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:34 AM

Indeed they are Seito, especially for you. >w< Are you able to keep up with your coordinating duties? Owo And do you know if CK got to do any of the event type art and designs?

*to Peaches* Awesome, hope you got enough items from the last event to put some gold in your wallet. Me neither, even though it's good to make a profit there's no reason to overdo it.

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 04:36 AM

Master: n_n I'm going to go now. I'll talk to you later. <3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:40 AM

Alrighty then, hope to see you later on during the event...and after. XD *"Only for event but after that never agin!" would've been what it sounded like. XD*

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 04:41 AM

Well, actually I'm home sick for the day, so not particularly good. But I'm trying to get into the spirit of Halloween anyways - it's one of my favorite holidays.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:45 AM

Aw *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling homesick but I hope we and the event can distract you enough to feel better. ^ ^ Are you going to dress up this year?

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:48 AM

Chiefy // Hahaha yea..

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 04:51 AM

Yeah, some distractions, lots of hot tea and hot soup, and sleep are helping. I should be better in a day or two - nothing serious.

In RL I don't have a costume yet, but I'm not quite sure where they are selling them. I'm spending a semester in Japan. On Mene, I've just started looking through the event items. Haven't decided what I want yet. You?

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:55 AM

*to Lumi* Hey, are you doing anything special for Halloween this year?

*to Shimawa* Oooo, tea sounds good. So are you sick sick or away from home sick?
I see, hope you can get the costume soon since Halloween is getting close. I'm wearing a Fullmetal Alchemist Roy Mustang outfit *my hair is fairly similar to him* this year. *was Edward last year* You're in Japan!? That's awesome!...though now I can see how home sick would hit hard. Hope you find a bunch to get with candle apples, I have to look through again.

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 05:04 AM

Chiefy // Nah.. never do anything in RL anymore. >w< How bout you?

I like Fullmetal Alchemist! I don't know the whole story though, just what I remember watching from Adult Swim. :3