Aerimyth
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aerimyth Send a message via MSN to Aerimyth Send a message via Yahoo to Aerimyth

Old 02-25-2009, 01:53 AM

One of Hae-jin's brows quirked. So that one had belonged to a firebug... Interesting. He tried to move closer and frowned, finding a plastic brush tangled into his long silvery hair. A few soft Korean curses slipped through his permanently glossed lips. He moved into the light and found something to sit on as he busied his long fingers with disentangling object and fixing the knotted hairs back into place. Oh how he longed to be back on the shelf, only taken down to be cleaned and changed...

With a frown he tossed the offending piece of now mangled plastic into the corner. He was close enough now that he could hear and see the other two decently. This was, in his mind, not eavesdropping but instead, observation. If he was going to be with these others indefinitely, he wanted to know what he could.

Seraded memories of paper
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2009, 01:55 AM

Miss Elly looked up when he began to whipe her tears away. she blushed a little at how close they were as she smiled a little bit 'hmm....why do i have this feeling in my heart like theres a bunch of butterflies in it?' she thought to herself.

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2009, 02:44 AM

Ciel finished wiping the tears, sensing a presence nearby but didn't say nothing, again his attention was back at Miss Elly, "You have a wonderful smile"

Aerimyth
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aerimyth Send a message via MSN to Aerimyth Send a message via Yahoo to Aerimyth

Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM

'Romantics...' He thought with a roll of his eyes. He'd lost his amusment with such things when he'd been seperated from Jun. With a frown, he wondered why Jun had been taken and he had been given away? Would the other doll miss him? Or had he already found a new companion? Hae-jin's face formed a deep frown at the thought. Of course, he supposed, it was silly for him to think that Jun wouldn't find a new companion when there wasn't much of a chaince that they would be reunited on the shelf. His long fingers played with a piece of lint, holding back the doll's tears.

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2009, 10:49 PM

Miss Elly blushed "Th...thanks" she said soflty as she gently put her hands on her lap and giggled a little bit girly-like. she ajusted her mini top-hat and tried to cover her blushing cheeks with her hands.

Goth Rainbow1
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 PM

"Ugh..." Barbie rubbed her head as she looked at the clock in the room. Her small house lied dishevlied in a corner, with her clothes and other items laying around helter-skelter. Eventually she got up, and chose something to wear (a floral pattern dress, a hat, and some sunglasses). She dressed herself, and went out her dishevled home.
"Coolness!" Barbie looked at the other dolls. She ran over to the group, and waved. "Hey, evryone!," She smiled, "How are you all? I'm Barbie."

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2009, 12:13 AM

Ciel chuckled at Miss Elly, then turning his attention towards Barbie. "Hello there, love" he said motioning her to come over towards the table where he and Miss Elly are seating. He glanced at Miss Elly giving a small smile, then waiting for Barbie to come over.

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2009, 02:10 AM

Miss Elly smiled as the new doll appeared "Oh, Hello" she said softly as she ajusted her lolita gown and gave a sweet smile, trying to be nice and polite.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 AM

Maeve had not been paying attention to Elly, being more concerned with looking at all the sights.

However, she soon noticed that Elly had left her. Her blue painted eyes scanned the room. Finally, she located her friend, sitting next to...ooh, a boy! Now Maeve had never had romantic feelings for a male doll (all of the dolls in Mr. Neely's shop regarded each other as brother and sister, so obviously none of them would have ever fallen in love, due to the squick factor involved) but she had seen enough couples come into the shop to have some idea of what love felt like.

"Ooh, I best not bother them!" she said to herself. But now, who was she going to hang out with? Her gaze strayed over to the toybox, where a silver-haired figure was obviously eavesdropping. Maeve strode over to the box, hoping to get to know this strange-looking doll.

"You know, it's not very nice to eavesdrop," she said to the figure, a slight smirk on her face.

Aerimyth
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2009, 07:01 AM

Hae-jin blinked back his emotions, smiling darkly at the porcelain. "That all depends on how you look at the situation. I could hear them talking from over there." He motioned toward the corner of the box he'd been at previously. "Had I wanted to listen in without them knowing I could have stayed there. Since they can see me, they know I can hear them, so it's not spying." With a bit of a sniff, he flicked the by now much-abused piece of lint away. "I figured if I were going to have to call this place my new home, I should know something of the other tenants."

The tall, lean, designer doll pushed off the toy he'd been sitting on and straightened his clothing. "What name would you go by? One never knows when it might be useful to know." He wasn't always bitter, he was just uncomfortable around strangers and still more than a little rueful with the new accommodations.

Goth Rainbow1
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2009, 09:21 PM

Barbie turned her attention to Miss Elly.
"Oh. My. God! I love that dress! It looks so great on you!" She smiled as she sat down at the table of dolls. "So, how long have you all been here? Oh. And I'm sorry if I talk too much. Thats just me," She laughed, "talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!"

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2009, 11:52 PM

Miss Elly gave the new doll a weird look for a minute "well, i've been here for 3 weeks" she said softly "but i was manufactured 17 years ago..." she showed her the sereal number just below her neck "doll number 1,264,802" she said as she took a seat again 'surviving dolls: 1' she thought as she crossed her legs lady-like.

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:14 AM

Ciel chuckled as the new doll had pranced over towards them. "Don't worry at all, darling. I just came here. But i was manufactured a goof three to four decades" he said sighing thinking of how he was stuck in the same box for nearly 40 years. "but i remain at 17" he sighs.

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:25 AM

"Ditto" Miss Elly added as she sat a little bit closer to Ciel 'Hmmm, I wonder when mistress Jillian will get back here...' she thought as she fiddled with her pocketwatch.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2009, 12:29 AM

"Oh, well uh..." Maeve was at a loss. Usually other dolls laughed at her little jokes. She just had that affect on them. Yes, but these dolls probably haven't been in a small little shop like the others, she thought to herself sternly. They've probably been to grand places.

"My name's Maeve," she said, extending her hand. "You know, like the old Irish queen?"

Maeve smiled, but she was a bit unsure of how to deal with this silver-haired doll who apparently had extraordinary hearing capabilities. Actually, make that very unsure. Elly had been fairly easy to figure out, but this doll was much harder.

Last edited by Rabid Rainbow; 02-27-2009 at 01:34 AM..

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:30 AM

Giving a radiant smile, he leaned against his chair, noticing the pocketwatch Miss Elly had, sitting up straight he gestured to it, "That's really pretty..Must be a history behind it?" the male blonde asked.

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:39 AM

Miss Elly blushed "the elder Miss Elly gave it to me..." she said as she recalled the thought of the very first Miss Elly ever made giving her the pocket watch when the factory was on holiday 'keep this just in case something bad happens here, I just know it' she remembered. "She was the first one destroyed with they got rid of all the other Miss Elly dolls.

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:46 AM

"I'm sorry to hear that" the male said, "That watch must be very valuable to you" he said grabbing hold of her hand. "So your the last 'Miss Elly' doll? Or one of the remaining?" he asked curious, as he gave a small kiss on her hand and let go. Agian leaning against the chair legs crossed, gentlemen like. "And Barbie, am i right?, Where did you come from?"

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 12:59 AM

"As far as I know, yes" Miss Elly said as she blushed from his charm, she giggled cutely as she put her pocketwatch back in it's little pocket. Miss Elly glanced over at the clock as her eyes widened, she leaned over and wispered to Ceil "it's 3:30 in the afternoon, Mistress Jillian will be home soon from school..." she wispered a little bit panickly.

Goth Rainbow1
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 01:04 AM

"Oh...." She blushed, "Just a mall somewhere... No where really big..."
God, this guy made her nurvous. And that never really happened to her before. She liked him, there was a certian air about him that she was drawn to.
She crossed her fingers, and rested her head in them.
"Mave... Thats a pretty name... No, though, I've never really heard of the Queen. Was she, like, like the queen of england, or something?"

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 01:06 AM

He too look over at the clock, "Ah, so it is." he sighed, "I guess that means that we have to go back in the box now." A little sad that he couldn't talk more with Miss Elly and Barbie. He turned back to Miss Elly and Barbie

⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 AM

Miss Elly stood up and ajusted her dress a little "Well, I bid you adieu untill Mistress Jillian goes to bed..." she said as she began walking away, but quickly turned back and blew Ceil a small kiss, she sniffed the rose he gave her earlier and smiled 'I want to tell you how much you mean to me...' she thought as she walked away and closed her eyes.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2009, 01:45 AM

Maeve had hoped she could spend a little more time getting to know the other dolls, but she knew that she also couldn't risk the humans discovering them.

Reluctantly she went back to their room. She had seen Elly begin to leave as well, but Maeve didn't know where Elly was now. If she dawdles too much, she'll get caught! Maeve thought, before turning her attention to the bookshelf.

Very carefully, so as to not chip of scratch her fragile limbs, she climbed up to one of the lower shelves where her stand was. She stood on it and smoothed her hair down then checked her dress for any creases or wrinkles. Pleased that she found none, Maeve straightened the ribbon in her hair and then stiffened her body in the pose the child had left her in. Her little red mouth smiled and her blue eyes became flat and painted, showing no spark of life in them.

Aesthetic CorpseX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 03:18 AM

Ciel smiled watching as Miss Elly walked away. He bowed a final time to Miss Elly, Returning to where he once was before he had introduced himself. He stiffened up.

Aerimyth
*^_^*

Old 02-27-2009, 04:24 AM

Hae-jin eyed her for a moment more, then shook her hand lightly. "Hae-jin." He wasn't really sure what to make of this one. She'd approached unbidden, but she didn't seem too bad...so far. He blinked quietly and reclaimed his seat on the still unidentified toy. This Maeve was the first to be friendly toward him since his arrival, but he was still not quite ready to be consoled about his new station in life. Though, as long as she wasn't too chatty and didn't ask personal questions, he'd not mind a bit of company. His soft pout came back to his face and his body began to grow stiffer where he sat. His free time was over already. Back to being just another toy.