Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2009, 07:43 PM

Drache // Wow another order already? -hug-
:D

And ahah. That black was a pain to do, but I'm glad you like her. I'm adding in the necklace right now, so I'll PM you when I'm done.
As for the panther, I can certainly TRY, but I've never pixeled an animal before. So, I could make you two versions, one with and one without, and you could just pay for which one you like best. C:

Squidday // LMAO. I totally should! XD

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM

Uhh...is it just me or do I not see any tentacles on that? XD

..And omgsh! o:
That doll you did Catie...A M A Z I N G!
:"DD

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2009, 09:36 PM

lol

No, there are no tentacles.

I just numbered them so that it'd be easier for orders to be made xD

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 04-20-2009, 09:38 PM

...Where are the tentacles then?
D:

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2009, 10:41 PM

Shayy // Thank ya, dearrr. And the tentacles will be coming soon. ..To a theater near you. -shot-

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2009, 10:50 PM

I can't wait for theater tentacles!

8D

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 04-20-2009, 10:51 PM

I just wanna know where they are in the picture? XDD

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2009, 11:16 PM

Shay // XDD I haven't made them yet, silly. Neither did Squiddley.
C:

Squidd // Lawl. Might take a while though.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 04-21-2009, 12:00 AM

I feel so stupid now.. XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 04-21-2009, 12:17 AM

O HAI THAR. DOLLPLZ?!

Base: Row one, base 1
Eyes/Other facial features: Eyes are slim, slightly slanted, full lashes, silver in color. She has full lips, red generally.
Hair: Full length drifts nearly to the floor, but generally it is cut somewhere between the small of her back to her knees. It's raven black, with all the sheens of color included, and is in fountain curls.
Hair Reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/style_09.jpg
Clothes: Photo reference time, yay :'D I request only that you add some sort of red-violet peacock motif to her clothing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ead/jane01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ad/jane005.jpg
Accessories/Makeup: Smoky purple/red eye shadow to match the dress, please. Jewelry is up to your discretion, again with the red-violet peacock motif. x3
Tattoos/Piercings: None.
Other: I'd like to request one of the special hand/arm poses? I was wondering if it would be too complicated to have it turns so that she was more naturally holding a masquerade mask on the little stick? =3

Also, please add a pair of small raven feathered wings with red-violet peacock plumes/feathers scattered in them. The design of where the peacock accents are is up to you, one of the refs below will show what the real wings look like. x3
Text: Uhm, none at the moment? If you'd like to get a more full bio on the character, you can go to my request thread. She's in pst 5, character is Yoki. x3

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...is-galore.html
Photo References : x x x x

Offer:If I could request a second separate character from this, I'd like to offer Yumeh Cat Ears & Tail (2.5k by price guide) for the both of them. Roughly 1.25k for each x3

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 12:38 AM

Guys.

I am so emo right now

:c

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 12:48 AM

What's wrong, Squidday?

Ise // That's fine with me! Just let me know what you want done for the other character, and I'll add you to the list!

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 12:52 AM

Well, first of all, my internet is being a complete douche and it makes me really unhappy.

But also, we went and saw this house and I really loved it. The upstairs was just REALLY BIG and had it's own bathroom and one of the rooms up there was RED and the upstairs would have been ALL MINE. And I wanted it really bad. But like... In order to put in a bid, we needed a thousand dollar check today and like who the heck just pull a thousand dollar check from their ass? No one. That's who.

So, now I'm really sad and just like... thinking about how awesome it would have been to have that upstairs and red room.

:c

fml

/edit

The basement was really cool too. And there were like a million closets.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:54 AM

Squid: Dx that's awful. I wish there could have been a check falling out of thin air to your hands. I feel you on moving pains, I want to but can't.

Twigg: x3 I'll get on it in just a sec.

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 01:00 AM

I wish there would have been too :c

I HATE finding a house I like and then like... not getting it. This is like the third time it's happened only this time is totally the worst because the upstairs was so badass and it would have totally been mine and mine alone (My mom doesn't like stairs) and just. Ugh.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 01:01 AM

Squidday // Awweh.
OH OH.
YOU COULD MOVE IN WITH ME.
YA.
We're moving to florida!
My grandmother has a house there. That's all paid for. And shit.
MOVE IN WITH ME. DO ITTT. WE COULD PAINT YOUR ROOM RED.

Ise // Alright. No rush~ You don't mind waiting though, do you? I have to finish another order, and I'm moving in a week. ^^;

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 01:02 AM

BUT I DON'T LIKE HOT WEATHER

D<

JUST GRAB THE HOUSE AND MOVE IT TO LIKE OHIO OR SOMETHING AND THEN WE CAN GO TO CEDAR POINT!

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM

WHY DO THAT.
I could just get the fairies to change the weather!
Like in Tinkerbell! -shot-

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-21-2009, 01:08 AM

Haha, no, waiting is fine. I've been waiting since December for a piece that hasn't even been started yet xD; And I've waited for over a year for other things before, too.

O HAI THAR. DOLLPLZ?!

Base: Row 1, doll 2
Eyes/Other facial features: Blue eyes, more on the gray side than baby blue
Hair: Short pixie cut, bright red
RL References: last one is the best ref of the cut, others are good on hair color.
x x x x
Clothes: I'd like an outfit I saw on a BJD, actually, with some modifications. x3 Please make the gray portions of the dress white.
x x x

Here's the sketch ref with the changes (mostly the added cat bells). The bells should be at the ends of the ribbons and one in the right ear as well as on a black collar round the throat.

x
Accessories/Makeup: A slightly heavy black lining on the eyes, full lashes and reddish lips along with a healthy blush on the cheeks.
Tattoos/Piercings: None save the cat bell in the right ear.
Text: None =3
Other: She has a set of cat ears and a fluffy angora tail that is vainly maintained to keep it smooth and silky. Also wears a pair of black cat eye glasses. The ears and tail are necessary (see the sketch ref x3) but you don't have to put in the glasses if you don't want to.
Photo References: Already gave 'em for the hair and clothes xD Here's an extra of Ise with her beau, though :'D

x

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 AM

Ise // Well, it won't take NEARLY that long, so no worries, haha. And I'll add you to the list!

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 01:18 AM

Oh, I didn't know you were on good terms with them.

They... ah... don't like me any more. :c

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 AM

Oh, yah yah.

But then again, everyone likes me, so no surprise there.
8D

And what did you do to those fairies, missus?
>C

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 01:26 AM

I may or may not have let a few of them die in little bottles because I like them glowing in my room...

But nothing can be proved. They just like to hold a grudge!

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2009, 01:37 AM

SQUID.
That is such......

A GOOD IDEA.
:'DD

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 01:40 AM

8D

GOOD IDEAS