Old 01-19-2010, 06:45 PM

Shapeshifter makes me happy. Fo' sho'. O:

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
Nope, no plot ideas set in stone, really. 8D I figured we could figure that out when someone showed interest, like yourself. Did you have any ideas?
I have a nagging urge to suggest something sci-fi for the gunslinger and swordsperson, like space with a certain old-timey feel to it as well. If that makes any sense =w=;; But, they would not both have to be fully human necessarily, and then maybe we could make them comrades in a resistance militia, trying to stick it to some space empire; or rival bounty hunters, out to get each other but maybe forced to work together for something big; or perhaps a pair of skilled stage duelists who travel with an intergalactic circus?

... I am liking all three of these ideas as I type them. Do any of them sound good to you, or do you have other suggestions?

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:48 PM

Oh my gosh. I LOVE the circus idea! 8D You wanna go with that one?!

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 01-20-2010, 05:35 PM

Sure sure XD May I play the gunslinger? I've got some ideas for that character.

And I guess we should work up character blurbs for each other first before we start?

Goblin Maiden

Old 01-20-2010, 05:46 PM

Sure, sure. *Mai nods* 8D Oh, and PMed you!

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 05:38 AM

Hey guys, I'm looking for more RP partners. Post if you're interested! 8D I revamped the first post a little bit to fit my current RPing cravings.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 04-16-2010, 05:40 AM

hello i am interested in roleplaying with you ^^ i like fantasy type of roleplays

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 05:41 AM

Cool, I like fantasy, too. 8D Care to PM me a sample of how you RP? I'll do the same for you.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 AM

a sample?do you mean kind of like an audtion?sorry for such a weird question

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 05:46 AM

Like... just a sample of how you usually write out your RP posts. 8)

Maka-chan

Old 04-16-2010, 05:47 AM

ah ok ^^thanks for explaining that :3

Xeran
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2010, 12:55 PM

Hello! Ignore the nekked-ness. I've been rp-ing for quite a long time but I only just joined this particular community. I havn't done a Harry Potter rp in a long time, I may be interested in that if its not too Mary sue-ish. Other than that I would be interested in something Labyrinth [Depending on the plot] or maybe Shapeshifter or Psychic/normal human. I can send a sample if you are interested in roleplaying with me!

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 03:23 PM

Hey there, Xeran! 8D Yeah, a sample would be good. PM it over to me if you please. Would you like me to PM you a sample, too?

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 03:27 PM

Insane asylum patient and psychiatrist?

I'm also literate.
I'm not sure if I could give you a sample right now,
but I can definitely give you one within a few hours
when I find my flash drive.

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 03:34 PM

Sure, dmitri, that's perfectly fine. 8D Yaaaay, interested people!

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 03:41 PM

I really really need a roleplay.. Badly.

Would you mind if I were to use one of my OC's?
He would likely be the patient..
I'm just way better as a crazy person, I guess. (:

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 03:55 PM

Of course I don't mind. 8) That's fine, I'll be making up an OC too, then.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 08:28 PM

It felt as though nothing in the world was wrong. His fingers dripping in blood as he walked down the long street. He finally had his freedom and was not about to give it up for the world. That's when it happened. He stumbled across the letter. It was a dreadful looking thing in a wrinkled and torn envelope and it was merely sitting there. 'Right on the ground, how strange,' the man mused. He picked it up, leaving the red stain of blood on the paper as he tore the envelope open. All he could read was a simple 'Thank you," and he suddenly passed out.

It may have been hours, maybe days, since he had found the envelope lying on the ground that cold, abysmal night. He woke up with a start and sat up promptly, leaving himself with a headache like no other. As a vampire, some would find it strange for him to have these headaches, but it happened when he was lacking blood from some glorious victim, or as he loved to call it, a close friend. He looked around the room and blinked a few times. Without any idea how he got there, he remembered the note. It lay open not too far from where he was sitting so he merely crawled to it, the dry blood on his fingers rubbing off onto the floor.

Sticking his finger into his mouth to suck the blood from his last victim, he grinned his twisted grin and read the note. It took him a mere few moments to read the entire thing, but he simply smiled. "Stuck here? With all these wonderful new friends? I'd love to." He announced it proudly to the empty room and threw the note down. His mind raced through the possible scenarios. He may find anyone, and they would bleed. Oh my, the fun! His smile curved about his teeth, cutting his lip for more or the red blood. It dripped in his mouth, down his chin, and splattered happily on the floor.

He stood up tall, getting off his hands and knees and looked about the room. He brought his hand to his bleeding mouth and bit into it, running his fingers on the wall to mark this room as his own. He smiled a killer's smile at the wall and walked merrily to the door, creaking it open as he made his way out, bouncing happily down the hall to find new 'friends.' He heard a few voices coming from different directions, but he did not know which way to go first. Following his nose, he smelt a human scent and decided to follow it, his wires in his hand already to snap at any given moment.

My sample. From a roleplay that died on me on Gaia.

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 08:39 PM

RP Sample

Here, dmitri; this is an RP I am in right now on Mene. 8)

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 04-16-2010, 08:47 PM

Go ahead, use our RP as an example but then not post. How cruel. :P JK!! Still want you to post though.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 08:50 PM

I love the emotion and the imagery! Beautiful.

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 PM

Thank yooouu. 8D Sooo, you want to do the psychiatrist and patient one? Or do you have other ideas?

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 09:40 PM

I actually made a request page, but it's mostly mxm things. I'm sorta branching from my normal style if one x one with this. I'd kinda like a patient/psychiatrist one. Unless you really didn't want to. I'm open to mostly anything.

Goblin Maiden

Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 PM

I'm okay with that. *Mai nods* Do you want it to be a romance, or a friendship, or what?

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-16-2010, 10:38 PM

If it is a romance, like any romance, it must have a beginning.
Do you think it could start as a typical psychiatrist/patient scenario,
then transfer to a friendship with hidden feelings,
then romance that is forbidden because of the law against those type of relationships?