Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 11-03-2009, 08:36 PM

Ivvy watched the girl enter, she reminded her of summer with all that soft pink. (how daring of her to wear such a bright color out of season) She decided right off that she would like this girl.

" Why hello there, what a stunning dress you have. Come have a seat by the fire, you must be chilled from you travels here." Ivvy patted the chase she was on indicating to the girl that she could sit next to her.

Ivvy throws her head back in a laugh at Lie's candor. She always was the one to keep people guessing. In fact it was one of the qualities that she loved about her.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 11-03-2009, 08:38 PM

"oh no thank you i dont drink." the girl giggled and looked at thion "hello i guess i should introduce myself my name is ashley."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 08:41 PM

*Thion bows, careful not to spill his own champagne as he smiles up at the woman before him*

Welcome, Ashley. My name is Thion, your Host this evening. This beautiful young woman is Lie, your Hostess. And these are our guests: Ivvy, Storm, and Moro. *Thion gestures towards each person in turn*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 08:48 PM

" And let me say welcome to a party doomed to be legend. Our hosts here are crafty little devils."

Ivvy sipped her wine and smiled over the brim in Lie's direction, then turned her attention back to the newcomer Ashley. " So dear was your journey here a pleasent one?"

diamond princess ashley

Old 11-03-2009, 08:52 PM

ashley looked around nodding at all of them her way of saying hello she looked at ivvy when she was asked a question "well i must say it was a long road through hell and back to get here." she smiled and sat down in the nearest chair he legs were baiscly huge blocks of ice she had been out all night it seemed.

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 11-03-2009, 08:56 PM

Though Cupcake was off doing something else far away, she comes back to the group, smiling and laughing. Happiness. The strange things it does to people.

"'Ello Evey one! Sorry I disappeared (A dratted thing called school pulled me away) What did I miss?"

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 08:59 PM

"Ahh yes as it was for me! But before you know it your bones will be warmed and you will feel quiet at home I think." Ivvy smiled at the girl and offered her a bite of the beef from her plate. "We can get you a not alchoholic drink if you like"

Ivvy waves at Cupcake. "Its been so long since I was in your company how are you love?"

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 11-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Cupcake hugs the blue haired girl called Ivvy. "I am doing well, and working on some school work, but I am here to celebrate for the moment. I found the most interesting deck of cards yesterday called a Magic deck, and I'm trying to get people to help me learn how to play. Just unusual stuff together."

diamond princess ashley

Old 11-03-2009, 09:05 PM

ashley was shivering alittle "oh no im not that thirsty but thank you." she started to look into the fire she was hoping by stairing at it the heat would warm her faster then if she just sat their.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 09:07 PM

Forgive me for not speaking for some time, I was lost in my thoughts. *Thion chuckles as he explains to the group*

*Thion smiled at Cupcake*

A Magic Deck? Do you happen to mean a Tarot Card Deck?

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 11-03-2009 at 09:12 PM..

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 11-03-2009, 09:10 PM

Cupcake shakes her head. "Nope, a Magic: The Gathering game deck. I already have a tarot deck in the house that belongs to my mum."

diamond princess ashley

Old 11-03-2009, 09:11 PM

ashley smiles "i used to play that i loved the woman they had on some of the cards i think i still have half of my card i sold my other half."

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 PM

Cupcake smiles at Ashley. "My cousin, a very preppy girl, even knows how to play. I think the world is turning in my favor."

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:16 PM

*Lie's eyes light up at the mention of tarot cards, but die down a bit as the assumption is negated*

Ah, a game? It sounds delightful. You must enjoy playing.

*Lie smiles as she glances at the ornate golden clock hanging on the wall*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 09:16 PM

*Thion smiles at the girls*
I have never heard of such game. Is it fun?

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 11-03-2009 at 09:19 PM..

diamond princess ashley

Old 11-03-2009, 09:19 PM

"ah yes i very much injoyed the game when i played it since well it was a strange game to get the hang of but very simple after awhile of playing but i never seemed to win that was the problem i had i had a very prettyfull deck but i never won how people could play the ugly cards they did is beyond me." ashley looked at lie "im guessing you like tarot cards i have a few decks myself mostly the goddesses and the female impowering decks mostly from my aunt who is a femanist."

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 09:25 PM

Ivvy hugged the girl. It had been ages it seemed since she had seen her friend Cupcake. " A new deck you say? How wonderful. Would it be Magic the gathering by chance? If so my dear Heath is an avid player of it."

Ivvy waved away the drink tray for Ashley, "Alright dear. Do tell us some about yourself. I do not know you as I know some of the others."

Ivvy smiles knowingly at Lie..." I do have a tarot deck a victorian one in fact"

Last edited by Ivvy; 11-03-2009 at 09:27 PM..

Goblin Maiden

Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 PM

*Lie shakes her head gracefully*

Oh, no, but I have heard of them. You see, I myself dabble in an art similar to that of tarot cards. Not so much an art as inherent ability, but...

*Lie shrugs and sips some champagne from the glass she'd taken from the tray earlier*

diamond princess ashley

Old 11-03-2009, 09:30 PM

((i gots to go its dinner time *tries to pull self away from the computer* i hope i dont miss what happens i want to know))

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 09:31 PM

" Enjoy your meal dear Ashley. And we shall see you and welcome you when you return."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 PM

*Thion smiles*
As Miss Ivvy says, you are always welcome here.

Now, this ball isn't much of a ball without dancing. Would anyone care to dance a waltz?
*Thion smiles with a wink as he sets his champagne down and extends his hand*

the_piano_guy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2009, 09:37 PM

Wow - Ilove the cool story and verything! WHta an original intro, I will definetly join, though I can;t be too active, Im quite busy, but I will do my best. Ill probably have to leave sooon for a while, but definetly be back later tonight!!!

And also the tilte of the thread makes me think of phantom of the opera. My fiancé is a big big fan!

Goblin Maiden

Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 PM

*Lie smiles graciously at piano_guy*

Thank you so much for your kind words, dear guest. And do feel free to talk and dance whenever it is convenient for you. We hope you will enjoy your time here at our ball.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 09:41 PM

Ivvy extends her hand to Thion, "I am always game for a good dance" She leaves her glass by the fire, and moves toward him. On her way she glances to the newcomer, "Welcome, do come in and dance with us."

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 11-03-2009, 09:41 PM

Hey Goblin Maiden. xD
Since we talked for a while in a few other threads, I thought, why not post? xD