Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 02-26-2010, 02:17 AM

Medi laughed "No not at all this place is for people like us and humans who just need a brake from a the world that won't let them be themselves," He grabbed the mop and started to mop "and thank you youe not to bad yourself as for the mystical feel I guess you can balm that on me and Bikky we kinda made that way or so to speek." He shot a smile at her. "We really just like to make people feel like their welcome no matter what ya know Rose-sama."

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku
Send a message via Yahoo to lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 02:23 AM

Rose right ear twitches and she smiles back at Medi"I love it here right now I wish I could never leave in the outside world people look at me funny because of me being a neko but here i feel like I belong". turns to Medi"Do you feel the same Medi-san?".

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 02:29 AM

Medi nodded "Yes it is My home after all," he got finished mopping and looked at Rose "I give you a room here but we only have the two up stairs plus the lobby for the workers and friends," His flattened a little "Sorry."

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 02:44 AM

Roses ears perk up"its fine can you show me were it is when your done".her tail twitches back and forth rapidly from excitement.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 02:49 AM

Medi laughed at her excitement "Well I'm done here I'll let Bikky finish up so follow me." He spoke still giggling as he walked up the stairs.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 AM

"This is going to be a long night........i wonder if Bikky wouldn't mind coming over and if they do take out........hmm.....only one way to find out........" Lyna thought out loud to her self, she grabbed the phone book out from under the dirty clothes. She flipped through it looking for the number to the Cafe'. She finally found it, she wonder for a minute then decided to dial it. The phone began to ring...........

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 02:52 AM

Rose follows Medi upstairs"Its so nice of you to give me a place to stay". Her right ear twitches again""its really nice up here".

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 03:04 AM

Bikky Picked up the Phone "Cafe Mirror this is Bikky How may I help you?" He spoke smoothly in to it.

Medi nodded "Sure thing you can have my room i don't sleep in it i always end up on the couch in here." He laughed sadly about the fact.

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 03:11 AM

Rose tilts her head[COLOR="Purple"]"you...sleep in a sofa, why do you do that?"[/COLOR. She giggles
"Its kinda silly you must work really late to do that"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 03:23 AM

"Hey, Bikky. I was wondering if you delivered?" Lyna said into the phone with a smile on her face, she couldn't help it he just made her smile, and inspired her. She twirled the phone cord in her finger absentmindedly, she knew he could hear the smile in her voice.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 03:38 AM

Medi laughed "Not really I just can't sleep Most times so I sit in here and read and then i end up falling a sleep."

Bikky smile "Hey Lyna and yes we can delivered you need something."

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 AM

Rose smiles"I love you to read alot, but not when i'm falling asleep". Her ears perk up"do you want to hang out sometime, maybe go to a bookstore or something, I spend hours in bookstores find whatever books interest me, what do you say?"she smiles at Medi.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 03:44 AM

"Yea, i am going to be pulling an all nighter again tonight, so i was wondering if you could bring some pizza over." She said as she stopped playing with the cord and startted to doodle on the counter top, she knew her loft was dirty but she didn't care, even with all the paintings, drawings, and various doodles all over everything. The only places that were clean was the bathroom, kitchen and living room, well the weren't really clean but they were the cleanest places. She couldn't help but feel bad that she never had time to clean the place up.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 03:49 AM

Medi nodded "sounds fun."

Bikky nodded "I'll get right on it."

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 03:52 AM

Rose nods"great when can we go?"her tail wags back and forth happily and her ears perk up.
(it starts to heat up in cafe' mirror)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 03:56 AM

((your describtion makes her seem dog like))

"Thank you my address is: 610 Fourth Street The loft. See you when you get here." Lyna said to Bikky, they said thier good byes after her got her address. She looked around and decided to clean up some in the living room, she didn't want him to see all her dirty clothes lieung about in verious places.

alonegirl-rocks-the-world
As long as you remember her, you...

Old 02-26-2010, 03:59 AM

[[OOC: Sorry about lack of post. They called me into work tonight. Any one want to give a brief summary? xD;]]

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 04:11 AM

(Um Bikky is going over to Lyna Medi and Rose are talking about going to the Bookstore. just alot of what not and stuff ^^)

Medi thought "hmm...how about tomorrow."

Bikky Finished the pizza and walked out the door yelling "I'll Be back Medi!" and walked to Lyna's Place. He Knocked on the Loft door.

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 04:17 AM

(sorry I couldn't find the right word)
Rose smiles"that would be great I can't wait" she smiles"which bookstore do you like the best Medi?".

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 04:33 AM

((well i would have used swished and no need to apologize))

Lyna heard the knock at the door and opened it to find Bikky standing there with the pizza. "Well, come on in sorry for the mess but i haven't had the time to really clean up." she said as she gestured him into her humble/messy home. She grinned at him, and took the pizza and set it on the coffee table. "Thank you, for bringing it over for me." She said as she got to glasses and a two liter of mountain dew and set them with the pizza and napkins. She watched him as he moved about the place.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 05:52 PM

Medi thought for a moment "Truthfully I really like them all." He grinned

Bikky looked around "Its cool I rather come to a place that looks like it lived in then one that too clean." he laughed and grinned at her.

(sorry its so late>.< still cleaning my room to)

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 07:51 PM

"aw well theres a bookstore not far from here with a lounge to read, would you like to go there?'Rose walks to a window to point it out"there it is"

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2010, 08:12 PM

Medi nodded "Sounds good to me what time."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 PM

"Well, i am glad that you like a lived in place. If my mother ever came and saw it like this she would kill me. So this is what a artist's place looks like." She said as she laughed she pulled out another art easel and put it next to her table littered with art utensils. She grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat it as she looked at the grey paintted canvas. She looked over at Bikky, and smiled she was glad that he was okay with the mess, it just made her like him even more.

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku

Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM

Rose nods back"um how about around 1?".Her tail swishes back and forth contently"maybe Bikki will let me take my lunch then".