Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:07 AM

Dani gasped. "I wanna see Momo!" She started running to the forest, leading the way to the tower. "Follow Dani!!" She said, running further anf further. She was a really fast kid. She wanted to be in track when she grew up, and she probably could be if she wanted to. "It's past here!" She said again, running faster and faster. "Alomst...there.."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 05:11 AM

Momo flew along after her, knowing he couldn't very well run that fast. It felt so nice not to be cooped up in that house anymore... "Don't strain yourself!" Momo called, slowing only when she did. "I wouldn't want you hurt because of me."

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 05:16 AM

"Dani's..fine!" Dani said, running and running. Finally she stopped. The large, eletrical tower stood infront of them. There was a fence that had a sing saying "DANGER: High voltage!". Dani gasped for breath. "Here...it is!" She sat cross-legged on the ground as she gathered herself once more.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 AM

Momo landed on the ground a little bit away, studying the tower. There was a powerful rush of energy coming off of it. Slowly, he walked towards it, trying to gather it around him. With the insanely high levels of energy pulsing from the tower and its wires, Momo was able to gather it all up, and suddenly, he became very, very visible. Everything about him was now prominent--even his hair and eye colors, and all of his facial features. He barely looked transparent, even.

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 05:22 AM

"WOAH!" Dani practically screamed. She put her hands up to the fence, knowing that was as close as she was supposed to get. "Momo's pretty!" She yelled again, a big smile on her face. "Dani can see Momo now! This is so cool!!!" She jumped around a few times out of excitment. Then again, if you were a little kid and you saw a ghost, you'd be pretty excited, too. "I wish i could go closer, but I'm only allowed to go to the fence." She said.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 05:24 AM

Momo gathered enough energy from the tower and then returned, going over the fence to avoid breaking up and losing his shape. "I am not pretty," he teased, sitting across from her. Now that he was visible, his big, blood red eyes showed a lot of personality to go with his words--as well as his toothy grin did. "As long as I keep dashing back for more, I should be able to stay like this for a while."

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 05:28 AM

"Yes you are, Momo!" Dani giggled as she sat down on her side of the fence. "This is too cool! Is Dani the only one that can see Momo? Does that mean I have super-powers! Woah!" Dani rocked back and forth as she sat. She smiled. "I've never seen anyone with red eyes before! Dani wishes she had red eyes." Dani said, pouting.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 05:32 AM

"Am not. And the fact that you can see me means you're very sensitive to paranormal activity," Momo corrected, nodding, his toothy grin in place. "There are a lot of people who are sensitive. But you're on a totally different level. So, yes, it is like you are a super hero. More likely, I'd say you're something of a psychic medium. One who can communicate and interact with the dead."

He pondered how to explain his eyes. "My eyes...well...I was always like this," Momo offered, shrugging. "It gave my father and everyone around me more reason to call me devil spawn. A bad seed. A bad apple. Evil. They're 'pretty,' yes. But they caused me a lot of trouble..."

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 05:39 AM

"Dani gets in trouble for talking about dead people." She smiled. "We can be devil children together!" She giggled, "I'm a superhero!!" She said randomly, smiling even more. "It would be cool if more people were like Dani. Mommy's not like Dani. Mommy gets mad at me when I talk about ghosts." She seemed to be zoning off, "Like this one time where Mommy gave me a little hit, and this pretty lady in a blue suit showed up, and she wanted to take me away from Mommy! But a nice guy in a black suit let me stay with Mommy." She said. It was apparent that Dani hardly understood anything that had really happened to her.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 06:27 AM

((It's getting late, here--I'm off to bed. ^^ See you later.))

Momo nodded, absorbed in her story. He felt some bad memories returning, and was attempting to ignore them.

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 04-20-2010 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Damn it! Typo!

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 06:30 AM

((Yeah, it's late here too. Right now it's 2:30 AM. XD I should be in bed.))

Dani stopped talking. "Momo? Hellooo?" She said, waving her hands infront of Momo, who seemed to be in some kind of a daze.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 03:16 PM

((D: You're in the same time zone as me! It was 2:30 when I got off!))

Momo blinked. "Oh. Sorry--I was just...reminiscing," he admitted, scratching his head. Though his voice was always calm and had an impish sneer to it most of the time, his rather imp-like looks and red eyes magnified it, making him seem like a playful little troublemaker.

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 08:43 PM

((:D I live in Massachusets ^^))

"Oh! Okay." Dani smiled again. She sat there in silence for a moment. It was well into the afternoon, and the sky was a pinkish orange color. "Nobody ever told Dani how daddy died." She said randomly, starting to become sad. "Mommy would just shrug when I would ask. And none of the preschool teachers want me talking about it."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-20-2010, 10:44 PM

((Pennsylvania. ^^))

"You could always bring me to his grave. I could see if I could contact him," Momo soothed. "But perhaps that should wait for tomorrow. It's getting late."

Nekojia

Old 04-21-2010, 03:07 AM

"He used to talk to me, but he never does anymore. I think he moved on to Heaven." Dani said, shrugging. "Should Dani and Momo go back, then, since it's getting darker? I don't think Mamma would like it if I got lost again." She said, smiling. She wondered if Momo really could get ahold of her father. She missed her father very much.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-21-2010, 03:12 AM

"We can find out if we go to check. And all right--let's head back," Momo agreed, nodding once more. "Be warned that I'll fade again once we start heading back..."

Nekojia

Old 04-21-2010, 03:16 AM

"Aww.." Dani pouted, a look of dissapointment spreading across her face. But she didn't want to scare her mother again. So she obeyed. "Alrighty, let's go back..." She said once more, jumping up off the ground. Her clothes had dirt stains all over them now, she wondered how she was going to explain this...

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-21-2010, 03:19 AM

Momo nodded, also standing up. "The stains...you could say you fell," he suggested. "I wouldn't want your mother getting too suspicious...it wouldn't be good. She may make you leave...if she finds out about me..."

Nekojia

Old 04-21-2010, 03:28 AM

"That should work." Dani agreed, brushing at least a little dirt off of her clothes. It would be easier to lie if she had less, anyways. She started to run back before it got dark. "Try to catch up, Momo!" She yelled behind her, giggling as she ran. She was sad that she wouldn't be able to actually see him for a while after this.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-21-2010, 03:30 AM

Momo grunted, attempting to chase after her. He ran, so he wasn't nearly as fast. As he left the area near the voltage tower, he began to fade more and more...

Nekojia

Old 04-22-2010, 02:20 AM

Dani glanced back, watching as Momo faded and faded. She felt a little sad that she wouldn't see him for a while, but she knew that she had to go home. So she forced herself to cheer up. She slowed down a little, not knowing if Momo could be fast enough to catch up with her. She could start to see her house, and she wondered what her mother was doing.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-22-2010, 02:25 AM

Momo caught up with her after a moment. He was still charged with energy, so he was slightly visible...only slightly. The most visible aspects of him were his big, bright eyes. He was looking forward to spending the night with his new friend. He'd never had a sleepover before, and this would be just like a sleepover.

Nekojia

Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 PM

Dani could see her house now, and she ran up to the porch, sitting down once she had reached it. "Today was fun, Momo!" She said, hoping Momo was still around, because she couldn't see him anymore. It had finally gotten dark. "I'm gonna ask Mommy for dinner, ok?" She said again to the air.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-22-2010, 08:44 PM

"All right," Momo agreed. "Don't be afraid to give me signs of any sort around your mother. I will be with you. If you'd like, I could also play a prank on her, if she's being irritating or getting on your nerves. If she does, just tap the end of your silverware on your plate twice during dinner."

Nekojia

Old 04-23-2010, 07:35 PM

Dani nodded, taking in all that Momo was saying. "Okie dokie!" She was quiet as she opened the door into her house. Her mother was standing in the kitchen, finishing what seemed to be pasta.

Layne looked over at her muddy daughter who was now standing in the doorway, "Dani. What did you do to your clothes?"

"I was playing outside!"

"Of course." She continued to strain the pasta, then started to set out plates on the dining table, "Well, its time for dinner, so come sit down. I was about to go find you." She said, patting a seat at the table. Dani obeyed and sat down, staring at her empty plate. She waved into the air, hoping Momo would see her.