Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:40 AM

I can't cuddle her because she scratches lol evil kitty lol. She's getting a bit old so she doesn't like it if people pick her up.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 AM

Aw, that's a shame, she looks so adorable all fuzzy and furry ^^

Does she mind if people pets her?

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 AM

She doesn't mind that lol.

Its weird if you pat her enough and she becomes happy she dribbles lol.

One weird cat.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 10:45 AM

XD That's weird! XDD

I kinda want an alligator for a pet o.O Though I'll probably get myself eaten after it grows to over three feet long...> w >;;

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:47 AM

lol an alligator that sounds awesome.

Do you have any pet dogs?

I've got three, a greyhound and two dobermans.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 10:56 AM

Nope, never had a dog before, though I really want one D:

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 AM

Okay, yep dogs are great lol,

although they like to hang around when people eat.

They don't bug the cat though, she scratched one of my dogs when he tried to sniff her and now they won't go near her, poor dogs lol.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 11:05 AM

XD Aww, poor dogs XDD

Somehow thinking of that made me think of this picture XD;;

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:18 AM

He's okay now though lol.

O.O...ahahaha lol that's awesome.:rofl:

the expression on that other cat/dog that's hilarious.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 AM

Yeah XD The person who drew that was a genius! XDDD

The cats are these two :P

Kakuzu and his thready-creepiness XD

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 AM

Oh cool from Naruto Shippuden,

haven't watched that series for a while.

lol that is a creepy ability to have.

I might go to sleep now, good night Fading:)

Last edited by Tegan_StarFire; 05-08-2010 at 11:47 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 11:47 AM

I'm only reading it these days to see how the Akatsuki's going to get wiped out; I pretty much lost interest after Hidan and Kakuzu got knocked out of the picture >_>;;

And yeah, totally creepy technique XD But pretty useful, as could be seen when Kakuzu sewed Hidan's head back on after he got decapitated > w >;;

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho
Send a message via MSN to KaylaMichelle16

Old 05-08-2010, 02:39 PM

Sorry to randomlly intrude on this conversation but the majority of the Akatsuki memebrs have died, but according to a few of my friends in the manga they are being brought back to life(major spoiler alert :P) but in the anime they're all still dead depending on if your watching the japanese or american one

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 02:54 PM

Really? If that's so then I'd be ecstatic. But if it's the part where *SPOILER* Highlight to see ---> Kabuto uses the Impure Resurrection technique while confronting Madara, then I don't think that counts because they're still dead... *end spoiler* And even with that, Hidan's still stuck in that hole because he's not dead yet :cry:

I only read the manga, I don't ever watch anime...unless I'm looking for something in particular on YouTube. :lol:

And you're welcome into the conversation any time! It's too lonely in here. :)

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho

Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 PM

:D i love you avi btw. I'm a huge narutard :P Though no offense but i prefer Sasori <3 and i actually think Huidan is the only one whoisn't getting revived cus e's still in a hole, and Pain just really doesn't care. Right nowin the japanse Naruto Shipuden series Pain has began his assualt on the Leaf Village, it
s pretty cool.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 03:11 PM

Thanks! And no offense taken, Sasori's pretty neat too~ He and Deidara are my other favs from Akatsuki, though I like just about all of them. :P
I think the only ones I don't really care for is Pain...and Madara/Tobi. He's a sneaky bastard. Though there was this YouTube clip of him that was pretty awesome and funny...gotta go find it again. :XD

And of course Pain doesn't care, he's dead too :sweat: Besides, his goal was completely different from Hidan's, and the two never really got along well, so I can see why he never bothered with looking for the unfortunate Jashinist after he and Kakuzu got snuffed.

Ooh, cool. I want to watch the Shinra Tensei in action :eager: I'll wait for it on YouTube, I imagine the explosion's going to be fantastic.

Edit: Ah, found it:

Last edited by Antagonist; 05-08-2010 at 03:24 PM..

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 05-08-2010, 08:22 PM

Dinosaurs are awesome. I grew up on those Land Before Time movies. Anyone else remember those?

Both of those videos are hilarious. I loved the Akatsuki. It's a shame that they got killed off so soon. I always thought Kakuzu was killed a bit too fast if you ask me. If he was able to live through fighting the first Hokage, he should've done a lot better. Especially since he would've gotten stronger since that time.

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho

Old 05-09-2010, 03:40 AM

I think Sasori should've won his fight and Sakura shouldn't have won(not saying she should've died but like got badly injured). He was barely outnumberd and he clearly is smarter than she is. (i really don't like Sakura)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 AM

@Shinigami: Land Before Time? I don't think I've heard of those, how long ago were those series from?

Yeah! Hidan and Kakuzu were out of the picture waaay too soon, though Hidan's situation was probably more likely since he was a bit of an idiot and way too much of a hothead >_>; But Kakuzu, jeez, he's not that weak! I really find it hardly likely that he would just go 'x___x' after Naruto gets in a hit when he could hold his own perfectly fine with the upperhand when facing Kakashi, Chouji, and Ino all at the same time. (the manga doesn't seem too obvious, but in the anime, Chouji and Ino were basically idiots just standing there most of the time while Kakashi ran around trying to not get killed -_-;)
/rant XD;

@Kayla: I don't know about Sasori, while he's pretty strong, remember when the old granny (whose name I forgot...) said that Sasori had seen the attack coming? So if he had evaded the puppets' blades, he would have won and both Sakura and the granny would have died. I guess he allowed himself to be killed by his 'parents', so he could join them. He certainly didn't seem to mind dying...

And Deidara's battle (the one with Sasuke) just really really annoyed me. >_>;

...Eep, long post! O_o;

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho

Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 PM

You do have a point there. And i agree i didn't like the battle with Sasuke and Diedara.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-10-2010, 05:55 AM

Not sure if this is true or not, I read in a comment on YouTube that Kishimoto said in an interview that he has something planning for Hidan in future chapters, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Maybe Zombie Akatsuki members would have a comeback too! Though I don't like the thought of them being controlled by Kabuto...

I just found some interesting stuff on something called Raptor Jesus. O_o;

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho

Old 05-10-2010, 12:43 PM

LOL i've heard of that before. They explain about it on knowyourmemes.com i think :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-10-2010, 12:50 PM

I was looking up images of Velociraptors and a picture of Raptor Jesus popped up XD

Went and Googled that and read it on Encyclopedia Dramatica, haven't read the entry on Urban Dictionary yet.

Saw some very interesting Raptor Jesus images...O_o;

KaylaMichelle16
Kayla Mosho

Old 05-10-2010, 12:55 PM

lol, i guess the intarwebz has lots of weird stuff.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-10-2010, 01:01 PM

Yep, creativity and randomness ftw :P

So, how're you doing?