Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 06-25-2010, 11:48 PM

"Uh..." Brendon said with a bright red blush, "Uh...trying to entertain myself. Ehehe"
He chuckled nervously and threw off his wreath as fast as his hand could possibly move so that she wouldn't see it.
"Eheh..." he chuckled unsure exactly what to say in this kind of situation, "I was uh...pretending to be the tree king...I took over the squirel kingdom...heh...Please dont judge me!" He pleaded.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 06-26-2010, 12:07 AM

Skie stared at Brendon for a few seconds.She slowly shook her head and sat up and the branch.A few giggles escaped her throat but she quickly looked at Brendon witha serious tone."Good....You finally over thrown those evil squirels....."She said with a small shiver.A small but devious smile spread across her lips."So....how did you do it? I've been trying for years and I always failed.Tell me your secret."She said with a urgent tone.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 12:15 AM

Brendon blinked in disbelief for a few moments, unable to believe that she was actually still even in the tree with him and talking to him.
"Well...it involved several large catapults made out of birch trees. I strapped a number of woodland creatures willing to die for the cause to them after i told them that they had stolen all of their berries. Then i launched them at the squirrel kings palace and stormed his throne room with fire. We then had a medieval burning at the stake and feasted on the spoils of our victory!" he explained quickly and with a bit of a blush, the serious rolling off of his tong a bit too naturally.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 12:31 AM

Skie listened intently as Brendon described his victory.At the end of his speech Skie started to clap."Great work! I would have never though of using woodland creatures...."She said.Skie quickly stood and slowly made her way over to the branch where Brendon sat.She a slight bow and sat down. "That was a great victory. Live King Brendon!"She shouted.Skie looked over at him."So you ready to get out of the tree.I think the King Brendon could take a break from his duties and hang out...."Skie said.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 01:51 AM

"Actually its Malthazar The Tree King," He chuckled and hopped down from his throne, "But I get the idea. The kingdom will hold itself together without me for one day"
He chuckled again as he untied the jacket from his neck and slid it back on over his broad body. With that, he held out his hand for her politely, as if she could take it from where she sat.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 02:06 AM

Skie nodded."Oh excuse me Malthazar The Tree King."She said taking Brendons hand and standing up.Skie didn't let go of his hand but gave him a wicked smile."You ready?"She said witha small chuckle.Skie quickly jumped from the tree with Brendon tagging along.He didn't really have any choice anyway.She did have his hand.....Skie jumped from a few branches on the way down.It wasen't a long fall but it wasen't a small tree either.When Skie could see the ground she quickly let go of Brendons hand and did a quick somersault crash dive and landed on her feet with a small thud.She did a little jig and laughed."10 out of 10! Anyoen with me?"She said looking around at no one really.Skie laughed and shrugged."I though it was pretty good."She whispered

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 02:23 AM

Brendon squeaked slightly as he was dragged down to earth by Skie. He wasnt afraid of heights but terrified of falling from them, but having someone to hold onto with a death grip helped. He just hoped he hadnt crushed her hand by accident.
Brendon's landing was not nearly as graceful as Skies, not by a long shot. He landed square on his feat, and for a moment or so had felt pretty proud of himself for sticking it, until his full body weight crashed down on him making him fall forward and almost knock his teeth out on a rock. But in a second or so he was back up, pretending that noting had happened and trying to hide the grass stein that had formed on his white hoodie.
"I give it a 9 out of 10. The extra point is reserved for those who do a back flip before landing," He said with a chuckle.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 02:43 AM

Skie slolwy turned her head at glared over at Brendon.She slowly raised her eyebrow.Skie crawled over to Brendon and put one of her fingers up."Number one...I saw your landing and I give it a 2 out of 10...only because of actually landed on your feet...but really falling on a rock? Anyway and number two I earned a 10 out of 10 mister.I worked really hard on perfecting that...and anyone who says diffrently must pay..."She said with a wicked smile,before Brendon could even react to her smile she quickly gave him a mega noogie."Bwahahaha!! What do you think about my awesome landing now Brendon!"She shouted.After a few seconds passed she quickly stood up and smiled."I am victorious !"She said.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 02:50 AM

"Eh...k-kidding! Kidding damn it!" He said in his defense, backing up and fearing for his life at her sudden change in attitude, "Oh God LEAVE THE BONES!"
He mock squealed like a little girl as she gave his scalp a rub down for the record books. It actually made his ears start ringing, though he had no idea why. When she finally pulled away, his already fuffy black hair had puffed up like a balloon with strands sticking up every which way. With a little head shake and a comb through with his hand he attempted to rid himself of his sex hair. He failed miserably.
"I bow to thee o Skie of the...Sky people..." he said, unable to think of anything better, "I was wrong! Oh please do not SMITE MY POOR MORTAL SOUL!"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 02:57 AM

Skie gave out a mocking evil laugh. "Your poor soul has no worth to mine! I shall spare your life...."She whispered and slowly sat down."Only this time though."She whispered in his ear.Skie laid down on the grass and rolled back and forth.It was an odd thing but she really liked the feeling of rolling around.She didn't quite fully understand why,it coud be because she was a werewolf or maybe because she was just extremely odd....she didn't know the answer.Skie looked over at Brendon and burst out laughing when she noticed his hair."Wow who did you sleep with last night?"She said sarcastically.Skie had never seen such messy hair before.She shook her head and slowly sat up.Skie scootched over to Brendon and examined his hair for a few minutes before pulling out a brush from her bag."Alrighty Brendon...I'm going to fix your hair....one way or another.."She said mostly to herself.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 03:11 AM

Brendon just laughed at her and bowed dramatically in thanks for her sparing his soul and shivered involuntarily as she whispered in his ear. He couldnt help but watch as she rolled around on the ground childishly. Unable to keep himself from smiling a little at that, he sighed and stretched his legs out in front of him tiredly. He often did the same as she was doing, but he restrained himself from doing so in his human form. He had always tucked away his animalistic impulses as best he could while he wore his human flesh, not exactly an easy task, but it had never bothered him much until he saw Skie. It seemed to wake up the wolf inside again. Brendon wasnt sure if he was ok with that.
Brendon watched with curiosity as she pulled out the comb.
"Do you girls ALWAYS carry around stuf like that?" he asked cautiously and balked away a bit.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 03:22 AM

Skie frowned."Of course not.I have long ahri and it gets messy easily....so I carry it around.There is nothing wrong with that.."She said and scooted more as Brendon backed away."Don't think your going to get away..."She whispered.Skie put one of her hands to the ground.She quickly soaked up some of teh water,making almost a small bubble of water crawl up her arm.Skie grabbed Brendons shirt collar and pulled him closer."Now hold still.I don't want to have to use force.."She said spinning him around.Skie pulled her hand up from the ground and a smile crept onto her face.She put her hand on Brendons head and let the water dribble onto his hair.Not so much at one time so it would soak his shirt.....just enough to damped his hair.She let teh remaining water fall back into the earth and she slowly started to comb his hair,careful not to pull his hair out of his scalp."So this isn't so bad ."Skie said.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 03:29 AM

"Ah," He said with a nod at her little explanation. She did have really long hair, he couldn't imagine how hard it would be to take care of that much at once. He could barely take care of his own and it wasn't even shoulder length.
"Hey...is your hair naturally that white? Or do you dye it?" He asked curiously and stared as she controlled the water around her and combed his hair.
"No, no its not that bad...You control water..." He said, more of a statement then a question.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 03:46 AM

Skie tugged a little at a small knot.."Well I get that question alot from people.The answer is no I did not dye it.Believe it or not I was born with white hair.It's pretty odd but I think it's fits my personality.....well not really...if my hair color fit my personality I would have all diffrent colors.."She said with a small chuckle.When the knot was finally out she examined Brendons hair and then went back to work."Well yeah.I can control water and ice.It isn't very cool....I would rather be able to fly but I suppose it's better than having nothing."She said.A few minutes later she put the brush back into her bag and looked back at his hair.It was better then before...it definatly didn't look like he just got out of bed...it still had a few curls but that was cute not completely whacky.Skie smiled and spun him back around so she could see his face."All done and it looks pretty good.....to me anyway."She said proudly.

Nekochan5345

Old 06-26-2010, 03:52 AM

"No, no, i think it suits you well. Abnormal, and i say that in the best way possible!" he said, adding on the last part nervously, "But to tell you the truth, ive seen lots of people with really, really light blond hair. It looks white you know, but yours looks white, white, its pretty cool if you ask me. Cooler than black at least," he said, lifting one strand of his hair limply.
"You did a good job, i think," he said with a laugh, "You could give me a Mohawk and i dont think it would make any difference to me"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-26-2010, 04:05 AM

Skie laughed some. "Thanks and you really shouldn't give me ideas for your hair.I might acually do them...while your sleeping.."She whispered with a sarcastic tone. Skie took a deep breath and glanced up at Brendon. "Brendon.....I'm craving some carrot cake...."She whispered in a sad tone.Skie shrugged."I crave many things.....mostly sweets...."She said to herself. Skie stared up at the sky for a few seconds before glancing back at Brendon. " You know what......one day I might cut my hair.....it's so hard washing it plus brushing it out.....I think it would be so much more simpleto have it short....."She said.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-03-2010, 08:59 PM

Brendon chuckled nervously, "Ahah...Well, i believe you, but if you do dont touch the beard or the eyebrows! My little sister already butchered both when she discovered what razors were for. I walked around for a few good weeks with one eyebrow 1/3 gone, the other completely bald, and the beard i had been trying to grow since i hit puberty was GONE! Yea... It wasnt pretty..."
He thought back to that time with mild horror. He had gotten a buzz cut that year too so he looked extremely odd.
"Im probrably not the best person to be taking advice from on hair styles. But you know, if you get so much grief from it id say just lob it off...And now i want cherry pie...Darn you and your contagious sweets cravings!"

((Sorry i havent been on, forgot to say that id be away for the next three weeks. Ill be on though...I hope this hasnt died :())

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 07-03-2010 at 11:23 PM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-04-2010, 05:18 AM

(( Well welcome back! xD I'm not sure if this rp died but it looks like it.......P: I'll reply in a little though.It's quite late here and I just came back from Red Hot And Boom. lqtm ))

Nekochan5345

Old 07-04-2010, 02:38 PM

((I have no idea what that is :D Yea...it makes me kind of sad to see that no one is really replying too much on this. The last two rps i joined have died so...heh... So we can just rp casually until lunesta gets back on or something i guess))

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 07-06-2010, 09:11 PM

((hey, can i join you two? i have been waiting for lunesta to get back too))

Nekochan5345

Old 07-06-2010, 09:40 PM

((Sure! :D))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 PM

(( Sorry I haven't posted.Been a bit busy.By the way Neko it was a concert.Had fireworks and everything! ^^ ))

Skie started to laugh when Brendon got to the part about having his eyebrows butchered by his sister.She quickly stopped her laughing fit when she heard his say somthing about cherry pie.Skie smiled and gave him a thumbs up."Your welcome.I can be quite contagious.......well not really...if you want we can go get something sweet in the lunchroom."Skie said with a small smile

Nekochan5345

Old 07-06-2010, 10:08 PM

(hah, sweet))

Brendon grinned at the idea of food and hopped up hurriedly from his seat on the ground.
"Well, im glad your contagious! Hah! Well, i guess its food time then?" He said with a smile and waited for them to make their way to the lunchroom.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 07-06-2010, 11:53 PM

((Where are you two in this rp?))

Nekochan5345

Old 07-07-2010, 02:08 AM

((Pretty much school has started but Skie and Brendon are kind of just talking, classes are going on but their off i guess...and since lunesta is gone i dont really know what to do with classes...soooo))