nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to nanami maxwell

Old 11-19-2010, 03:40 PM

(dear you dont have to worry about being perfect you did great)
Nanami smiled to the girl and nodded smiled and looked to her. "Yes we are no you are not you are a daughter of a powerful ruler and i will not be to blame if you get hurt my lady im sorry you get premission i will consider it as long as you have armor and a wepon made by my black smith." Nanami looked to Draimior and looked to him. "from what i learned the mist driven creatures have a small fear of the wind i have learned why...also i would like a demon caught not killed i have an idea i want to try out" She would tell him more once they were alone she wanted to try out a way to purify the creauter effected by the mist.

Airiana walked out to Nanami and gave her a beautiful new lance that had rare gems and symbols on it it and she nodded to her misstress who bowed to her in thanks. "Airi you always out do yourself thank you my lady it its perfect feel free to go shopping i left you plenty of gold in your chanbers plus two guards are to protect you as you go out... and if Illiana gets the premission needed take her with you to get her set up she is to be well set." Airian nodded and stood straight and saluted everyone and smiled softly. "Aye Miss Nanami I will watch this girl like a hawk"

With a gentle tug Airiana took Illiana with her and smiled softly. "Sorry Lass but Miss Nanamis commands are to be followed and she is right if you want to go we need to get you ready"

Last edited by nanami maxwell; 11-19-2010 at 05:31 PM..

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 05:31 PM

(Very nice post sweet you did very good)
Draimor had looked at the little girl as she spoke to them. Then watched the reply from Nanami as she had to tell her know. He was glad he was not in the position to tell this little cutie no. Draimor then heard what Nanami wanted to accomplish while in the mist and sighed slightly. "I will be right back then." He waved gus to follow him as he walked out of the mess hall. Gus nodded and followed after him quickly. After they left the mess hall heading for the front of the palace. Walking into the streets they started down the market street. Draimor handed the book to Gus. "I have added a few notes."

Gus nodded to Draimor as he opened up the book and started to read. It was a leaf note in the back of the book. An old fairy tale that Draimor had remembered as a child. "Do you think this might be true?" Draimor shrugged his shoulders as they came to a stop in front of a general store. The entered into it and Draimor picked up a bunch of spears and rope. How he was to enchant this without anyone knowing was going to be tricky. After perchasing the items they headed out into the street and headed towards the harbor. "What are you doing to do with this?" Gus asked as they carried arm loads of rope and spears.

"I want to make a weighted down net if she wants to catch one of those demons." Gus nodded as he heard the reply and knew exactly what Draimor was going to do. So atleast now he could help him make it once the got all the necessary items to. The entered into the harbor masters office and purchased several 40 pound weights. They got outside where Draimor spread spears in sixty foot diamater. They both quickly raced to make a net that connected all the spears together in an octagon shape. In between the eight spears they tied the fourty pound weights. Once they were done Draimor grabbed one spear and pulled while gus pulled on the one opposite of him. They did this four times testing every spear in the net. This did two things tested it's durability and tightened the knots. After the two were satisfied they went to each spear and unfastened the sharp tips. They would hand it to ariana to melt down and do whatever she wanted to with it.

Setting the net aside which was probably better work than they could have bought anywhere in the kingdom. They headed back into the harbor masters office and bought the second biggest cage they could find. This one was made of metal compared to the bamboo ones that surrounded the office. The borrowed a cart to push it back to the palace. Where he hoped everyone would be outside waiting for them. They got the cage outside with the help of the cart. Opened up the cage and tossed the net inside. The two seemed to be happy with themselves. On their way back to the Palace Gus read more on the fairy tale and handed the book back to Draimor.

As they approached the palace Draimor remembered that she never said if she liked his idea or not. He figured not to bring it up again and see what she thought they should do.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 05:51 PM

She looked to him and nodded as they met up outside and smiled to him and grinned. "Great and yes to your idea i trust you Draimor send the scouts...but watch for the mice they will help you know when the tigfer is out hunting if they run the oppisite way then what we are going we are to follow them. "She started to load up the cart with the suppiles she gathered and she looked to the men and smiled more. "Lets go everyone faster we do this the better our people will be" She walked ahead of them her eyes closed as she listened to everything and soon she looked around and then to the scouts. "Be safe hurry back"

As they were gone she made sure everyone was ready for anything and she put her lance into the ground and leaned on it trying to think about what they needed to do. she was used to being down in the mist by herself and she also knew most of the little demon and creatures but the tiger is what worried her cause she never ran into it without getting hurt and once it caused her to be ill for a week but after that she noticed the mist didnt bother her it made her feel at peace and she sighed.

"Draimor whatever you do do not let the tiger claw you it can make you very very ill make sure the men here know that and also there is a deadly plant so make sure no one eats anything but what i brought" She went to walk off into the mist without her weapon but he knew she would be fine as he could see her faintly. "Hey come here everyone...." She kneeled down and they could see a lump at her feet and she frowned and clapped her hands together and parted them and the mist moved and they could see it was a body of a humanish creature and she frowned. "I been in many wars i still cant used to seeing death"

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Draimor and Gus with the help of a couple of the scouts slid the cage up onto the cart. Making sure that the front of the cage faced off the back of the cart. Draimor then opened up the cage and slid the newly made net. To place it over the side of the cart. So that it would be easily accesible if they needed it. This would also allow Draimor to enchant it as they walked without being discovered so he hoped. Draimor talked to the scouts and explained to them they were to go up two miles and no further and come back and inform them what they saw. The were to spilt up into two groups one group going on one side of the path. And the other group travelling on the other side of the path. The scouts took off at once and it seemed the party was on their way.

Before Draimor could feel safe to look for the enchantment of the net. He heard Nanami call out for them to come there. He moved over to where she was at. Draimor bent down low pulling his sword out as he did. Looking at the fallen body which was face down. He used his sword to turn the body over. It was one of the easter border guards. His face was taunt as if he had been dead a couple of days. Draimor looked at Gus who shrugged his shoulders. He hadn't heard of any of the guards who were missing. Draimor nodded as he fully flipped the body over and he spotted a chunk missing out of his side. And dark grey matter around the wound. With dark purple veins leading away from it. Suggesting either infection or poison. He looked in the direction of the scouts and wondered if they would get caught up like this. Draimor signaled the lieutenants over and they picked up the body and laid it in the back of the cart. Wrapped it up tightly in a spare blanket. Before finding out who the body was. Draimor wanted the wound looked at. To see if the wound had poison or infection with it. Obviously a task for the apothecary. Before Draimor left the cart he spotted something peculiar around the eyes of the guard. He bent down and seen that around the eyes was dark and the skin was flaky. He opened up each eye to see that in the deadness they were slightly turned red.

This would mean that the mist was working it's way into the man to drive him mad or easy to be possessed. This would suggest that he had spent sometime in the mist. He didn't know exactly how long and had hoped that the apothecary could answer that as well. But what that meant ultimately was the man had been missing for longer than a week maybe two. When get got to the ground he relayed what he gathered from the body to Gus. Gus tried to remember if they had heard of a guard going missing with in that time and he couldn't remember. So the mystery of the man that lay in the back of the cart would have to wait till they returned home. Draimor rearranged a few things in the cart to make a make shift coffin for the man. This would do two things. Keep him out of site of the travelling crew. And it would mask the odor the man would emit while on the trip. Once this was done Draimor looked to Nanami to tell her he was ready to move on if she wished too.

In the time that it took to secure the body the scouts came back. With note that they spotted a small pack of wolves on the western side of the path. If they did come near them they shouldn't be that big of deal to take care of their was only four. And Draimor guessing how long they have been in the mist. Would suggest that they would be past the wolves by the time they made camp. So if they were to attack it would be as they passed them. And with the sun out they were weakened so they could continue to move on if they chose too. Gus who put his own calculations together agreed with what Draimor had said. The path would seem at this moment in time to be safe for travel.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 PM

"What did they look like I know a pack of my wolves are out they have been my spys did the leader have a white star in the middle of his head" She looked a little sad and worried looking at Draimor and Gus. "My wolves have a special gift if they are near then the tiger is not we should go two mile and then camp" She started to walk to her lance and and with ease pulled it free and she sighed as she started walk on now watching everything to make sure they dont get attacked for no reason she let a sigh out.

Draimor could see she wanted to get to a good spot to camp and she sighed more and got to thinking. "How in the world are we to make a fire if we need it" She looked to them and smiled weakly.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-19-2010, 11:27 PM

{wow! you guys move fast when I'm not here! LOL}

Illiana crossed her arms as Ariana lead her away, "But I want to go!" Her childishness finally taking hold of her she stopped still and stamped her foot, "I want to go!" She may be around 15 but Illiana sure had a tempter, and looking much younger always helped when it came to that. Smiling slightly she took a single step back from Ariana feeling a teleportation coming on, the world shimmered around her as she tilted her head slightly to the side, her smile still on her face, "Miss Draimor is going to be mad that you let me go." And with a giggle she was transported far away from Ariana and her watchful eyes striahgt into the heart of the Mist.
Looking around she felt it curl around her feet, almost cold but with a slight warm touch as it curled around her bare ankles. Sniffing slightly a sweet yet almost sour aroma entered her senses, "Well what am I suppose to do now?" Mumbling to herself about her Stupid teleporting not getting her where she wanted. She musterd up all the strength she had to try and sense where Draimor and the other male had gone. As she drew nearer she could feel the Aura of Draimor, ana almost soft yellow, much like her dress, and the Aura of the male, a musky blue, much like the clouded waters of the lake she liked to go to near the Main House.
As she drew nearer she couldn't help but want to use her cuteness to her advantage so as she stepped out she felt silent tears falling down her cheeks, as if on cue, and began to sniff. She first saw the male and in her head she smiled, this could be easier than lieing to Draimor, she had seen the concerned look on his face back at the Main House before she was taken away. "Can you help me Lord? I was brought here while Lady Ariana was taking me to see the Mistress." She sniffed and took another step closer to him just as Draimor and several others came into view.

{I hope this ones okay LOL}

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 11:57 PM

Nanami frowned and stepped to her and tapped her foot. "Illiana im not joking go back and get you some armor and weapons or the next time you teleport it will be in my prison is that understood" Nanami closed her eyes and made Illiana reappear back next to Airiana who laughed at her and took her heand. "If you are going to go against the miss at least do it prepared here while you were away i made you a lot of things.

Airiana smiled happily as she showed her a dress like the one she was wearing and amulet that the whole team got and many different weapons and she smiled her hair back in a tight bun. "Okay miss pick a weapon and i will take you to Miss Nanami and she isnt married to master Draimor they are friends" Airiana had a huge hammer slung over her shoulder waiting on her.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 AM

Illiana crossed her arms again and sighed, "I wasn't talking about Miss Nanami or Draimor, I was merely using my cute charm to get back over there. And besides," She held up a single tiny finger, "for one I didn't even want to go there! I wanted to go back to my room!" Crossing her arms tightly again she looked down the dress and let a hand run down the smooth fabric, "I'll take it all." She looked to the weapons, all different kinds, all different makes and speacialties, "I don't know what one to choose! Usually I'm gone before I need to fight, and if not my gift usually helps out a bit." Being a Pyro did help, especially when her enemies were afriad of fire. "What would you choose?"

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 12:33 AM

Airiana looked her over and took one of her hands and read it carefully and then nodded walking to a beautiful bow and then picked it up and brought it to her. "My elemental bow is perfect for you just act like a string is there and an arrow then think of the element you want and fire" She handed her gloves and smiled happily and went to go. "Now lets hurry kit my miss wont be happy if we are late"

Airiana was then walking quietly through the halls leading her to the kitchen and packed a large amount of food for them both. "And please dont pull off or be a coward or you will learn the miss is a harsh leader you will beg to be sent back"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 12:38 AM

Illiana looked the bow over once, it was beautiful with soft gems of all colours covering the light brown wood. She pulled the string once and pointed it to a candle on the table, a single thought of water popped into her head, she didn't even need to think about the element, the bow just took over. She slid the bow over her shoulder and followd Airiana into the kitchen, "Thank you very muchf or the bow. It's beautiful! It's yours?" She tilted her head and watched as Airiana packed food and water for the two of them, "You don't need to much food, just pack for yourself, I dont eat much." She giggled slightly, "I'm no coward Lady Airiana. I promise to be as strong as Miss Nanami!"

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 12:51 AM

"I have to eat alot my power makes me hungry and yes that was my bow i made it when i was five" She looked a little sad and sighed. "It was the last thing i made before my father died...if the miss didnt save me i would off fallen into the mist and become mad and she told me My father wanted me to be strong so i work here for her and who she demands me to." She looked to her and smiled softly and looked to her.

She looked to her and nodded smiling softly. "hey I know your strong kit" She smiled and walked her to the edge of the mist and took her hammer and struck it parting the mist some. "This will get us to the others faster and safer"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 01:00 AM

Illiana smiled, "Oh, well I'm sure your Father would be proud of you." She walked up to Airiana and hugged her tightly around the waist, "I'm glad your the one to help me choose my weapon, I doubt others would have chosen anything quite as good." She looked at the part made in the Mist and took a step closer, her hand on the bow ready just in case, and looked over her shoulder to Airiana, "Are you ready Lady?" She wasn't going to go unless she was sure Lady Airiana was going to be by her side, and she also didn't want to face Nanami alone as well.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 01:09 AM

"Ah lass you are okay with me here the misses taught me that mostly mice demons are right around here they wont bother you as long as you show respect to them they can be helpful" She walked her carefully and smiled more and looked to her. "And dont Worry the Miss wont be mad this time cause im with you she will know i tend to be your body guard so if i say run you know to run right" She looked to the girl with a serious face and then smiled softly. "she was your age when she found me."

They could see the mice run to them and Airiana threw some cheese out to them and they lead them to Nanami who was setting up camp. "Miss Illiana has gotten permision to come i will be her guard " Nanami nodded and looked at the girls equipment and smiled nodding. "You are lucky Airiana didnt give me a choice in weapons but i have to say my lance is my favorite."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 AM

Illiana smiled, "I am sorry Miss Nanami!" She looked around and could feel the Mist curling around her feet, "What are we doing now that we are here? I wasn't listening in very well back at the main house when you were talking." She tilted her head to the side, "I really am sorry about before Miss Nanami! I didn't mean to be rude and go against your orders." She smiled at Airiana, "But Lady Airiana was very nice to me back at the Main House."

{ I'm gonna go now I'll be back in a couple of hours after work >.< }

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 01:36 AM

Nanami nodded and smiled and looked to them both and smiled softly looking at the darking sky. "We are camping here for right now so if you are hungry eat now." Airiana nodded and pulled out a huge piece of meat and some fruit and started to eat happily and motioned to her bag for Illiana to eat when she was ready and with in minutes she ate it all.

Nanami sighed as she went to go for a walk around hoping she wouldnt run into anymore dead bodies.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 06:35 AM

"I am sorry miss." The scout said when she asked about the wolves. "I didn't see a leader with a white star. it could be them and I just didn't pay attention to see if they even had a pack leader. I just noticed where they were and if they would most likely be a danger to us and came straight back." The scout finished as he moved back to join the other two in his scouting party. Draimor's ear perked and sighed thinking this will teach them to be more thorough in the future. Their first missin and they were already missing vital information.

"Well if we do camp near the pack of wolves providing they are yours. I do not plan to stay at the camp long. I will help set up a few things but I want to get a few notes for the map we have. I would prefer if we went as far as we could. But then again with the party we have that's now getting bigger." He paused and looked at the child with the black smith body guard. "I think it best if we just went slow as you request and just scout the near area. In fact I want to take a few liutenants with me and head out to where the wolves are. And have the scouting party all six of them stop at the one mile marker and wait for you and your future instructions. This way I can get some information thats not on the map about the land around the base of our own home land."

He watched the two step up and seen the interaction between Nanami and the little girl. As well as the blacksmith and before Nanami could interject he grabbed the net. And bounded off Gus quickly at his heals followed by the liutenant of the north. Who was facing the hardest border to protect so would have a great skill with a weapon. The other two liutenants that were left behind were their to help protect the food and supplies. As well make sure that the all got to the two mile marker together and in one piece. The scouts however waited behind to see if this was okay with Nanami before they left. If she didn't wish them to go their six bows would also be there to help protect. Gus walked twenty feet from the path on the western side. He was in charge of fourty feet radius two on either side of him. Then came the veltch the northern guardsman. He had twenty feet to twenty five feet from where Gus left off to the same distance on the other side. Then came Draimor the man was the furthest from the path.

He thought this was his idea he would take the biggest risk of them all and be the furthest from the path. They all drew their weapons of choice. Agreeing if they seen anything out of the ordinary or came into some trouble they would whistle. Since veltch was in the middle of the group he was elected to carry the net. Draimor fashioned a way to link the net to Veltch's belt. Making it simple to detach and use if they needed too. The group split from each other fanning out as they moved further into the forest. The light was getting harder and harder to find the further you got away from the path. But that is the same with any forest really but the mist was no help either. Thanks to the amulets though each wearer could see the others glowing through out the mist. Even if they couldn't pin point the person themselves the amulet shown brightly for them all to see. Draimor was pleased about that. Only a person wore this amulet with these spells would be able to see them glowing like this. So even though the group was aware of each other. Anything they encountered wouldn't see them coming.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 11:04 AM

Illiana watched Draimor run off with wary eyes and looked to Airiana, "Shouldn't we follow him?" As confused as she was she still couldn't help but feel slightly worried. Even with the artifacts that the skilled Airiana had given them all they could still be in danger of being attacked.

{grrr writers block. I think I did okay I guess... sorry guys!}

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2010, 05:37 PM

Airiana shook her head and frowned softly. "We will stay here for now lass eat you will need it Nanami is a great fighter she will alret us" Nanami came back and took up her lance . "Lets go up some and wait for them to come back" Airiana sighed softly and nodded as she kept Illiana close to her and she stopped and frowned. "Miss something in the west coming fast" Nanami let a loud whistle out and Airiana nodded to Illiana. "Raise the bow very slowly lass aim it carefully in the west hold that arrow in the ready to fire position"

Airiana looked to her and soon a roar of the tiger was close and thousands of mice ran by them and Nanami cursed. "get to Draimor now you two its an order" Airiana frowned then nodded looking to Illiana. "Fire and hold on to me lass"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 10:59 PM

Illiana nodded and pulled the bow off her shoulder and held it up, ready to strike as another tiger roar rang through the air, cuttting the silence that had taken the first ones place. As the string was pulled tight the idead of fire popped straight into her head and an arrow covered in light purple flames appeared where a normal arrow should be.
She looked to Airiana and Nanami out of the corner of her eyes, "I am ready my Ladys. Just say the word." With one aporval from Airiana Illiana let go just as a large tiger rounded the corner. The arrow flew through the air with such grace and hit it in the side. Grabbing Airiana's hand she held on tightly, "What now Lady?"

{I hope thats okay LOL}

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2010, 01:07 AM

"Keep running its claws are deadly" As it got near Airiana moved so Illiana was now on her back and she jumped into the sky her wings comming out and she flew above the mist as Nanami ran right to the nearest person. "Okay this was a bad bad idea..." She closed her eyes and started to chant her nose bleeding as she held her hand up. "I demand you to go away now!" The tiger started to look scared as the wolves came and got infront of her and started to growl

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-21-2010, 05:40 AM

Illiana lay on her back for a mere second before she rolled over onto her stomach and watch as Airiana flew high above her and Ninami held her hand up. The wolves leaped over her an ran towards the tiger and Illiana couldn't help but close her eyes, if there was going to be blood she couldn't look or else she would most likely throw up or worst.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2010, 02:44 PM

" Illiana its okay dear the missses is fine she is making a run for it as well she is on her wolfs back" She flew faster and circled around Gus and soon landed next to him panting hard her wings gone as if they never were there. "Tiger heading this was" She took Illiana and kept her behind her but if the need to come she could still use the bow and Airiana struck the mist and it let a bright spark out.

Nanami saw it and nodded petting the wolf softly and moved closer to it and she closed her eyes. "Okay now to see if i can catch this beast" She looked to Draimor and jumped off her wolf and nodded to it and stood her ground. "Get down all of you and dont move" Nanami knew they were scattered which would help confuse the tiger some and she got ready to fight.

She pointed at the ground with the tioop of her lance and closed her eyes chanting softly. "Sweet earth mother to us all hear my voice and tremble before it" The ground started to shake violently and she smiled as Airiana struck the ground. "Okay lass hang on the misses is about to rock and roll" She held to the hilt of the hammer to keep her balance as they both could feel the ground shake.

Last edited by nanami maxwell; 11-21-2010 at 07:54 PM..

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 06:55 AM

Draimor turned as he heard a whistle coming from the party. He then let out his own and the three darted back to join them. They were a mile in when they seen a pack of wolves past them. They were in a tight group with their swords drawn. Draimor picking up speed now jumping over fallen trees with ease as if they weren't even to be considered. He saw an amulet racing towards him and stopped. He reached into his back pocket as the wolf stopped near him. He started to thumb through different spells. Making sure to find one that would help him to translate to animal and the animal to him. He spoke the incantation and he didn't hear anything from the wolves. So he spoke the incantation again. Nanami had said what it was that was coming for them. The tiger after all decided to make his move.

Since the spell only used up energy while it was being used and on such a miniscule level that it could possibly go undetected. Giving up as his ears rang telling him something else had joined them. The three liutenants spread out moving towards the beast. Veltch un did the makeshift net and brought it out readening it to be tossed over the haunted best. As they moved away from the ruler and her two companions in a wide enough arc that the tiger couldn't have gone between them and gotten to the ladies. Draimor heard behind him the wolves disgusted at their idea. Draimor cocked a brow as he studied them wondering if they might been right. Then he heard the biggest commotion of them all. He had to grab his head and drop to a knee as the commotion got near. It was the madening mind of the best. It was filling it's own head with venoumous thoughts. Such as kill any intruders. Death to all human kind alike. But there was one voice distinctive over the others. And it sounded like wind with a hint of a hiss. It must be the voice that the mist claims.

It was egging each thought on while it dutifully appraised the tiger for all the bad acts it had commited. Draimor wanted to shut the spell off as he stood up and fought against it. The arura level nearly burning as the animal had thoughts going constantly and it was much larger than a field mouse. Which he had used it on in the past. Draimor cut off from the rest of the group. Tossing his amulet to the ground behind him so they couldn't locate him right away. He started to climb a tree just where the tiger was coming from. He whispered to the tiger. "I can help you fight the demons in your head." A clear cut voice told the rest to shut up. Even though the voice of the mist was strong and kept moving in the head the rest were silent. The tiger was roaming around the tree and Draimor knew with his amulet fallen to the ground like it was. He didn't have much time before the rest got there.

"What makes you think I need help?" The voice of the tiger echoed that of the voice of the mist. As he circled back and forth the side of the tree Draimor was on. He had known right then and there that the mist was too powerful where he was to break it's hold.

"I can take that out of your side." Draimor said again as he was trying to gain the trust of the Tiger.

"What makes you think I need you to take it out?" The mist hissed through the voice of the tiger. And then Draimor knew that the if he said he knew that the person who put that burning flame. Or of how he knew of the power of the arrow. The tiger would attempt to come up the tree to have him as a snack.

"If you don't that is all I will get down and get on my way." Draimor said and the mist started to speak for itself now as the tiger seemed to have been silenced.

"I have come across your kind before" The mist paused as it seemed to whisper something into the inner lobes of the tigers head. Angering the tiger to almost a frenzy. "Druids no longer have a place in this world. Lunch you shall be."

Gus and velch and most likely the three ladies would see the amulet drop suddenly and know something was up. They most likely would think the tiger had him and was starting to gnaw at him. Gus and Veltch would race towards their fallen comrad in hopes they could save his life. Even if Nanami had went there on the back of the wolf. She would not have seen the conversation between tiger and human. They would hear two different growls from a distant and would guess a second tiger. Weither they decided to chance it or not was not their choice.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 02:28 PM

Airiana took Illiana back into the air some as Nanami touched the ground "Gus hold your men i will go to find him the mist is about to get thicker Airiana keep the kit safe. Airiana nodded and looked back to her passenger. "Ever rode a dragon kit" Airiana let a grin out as Nanami ran into the mist chanting softly as her body felt as if it was on fire. "Draimor i can push back this mist much longer!" She clapped her hand and the mist cleared all around her. She moved swiftly to find him she knew he was okay but she knew it wouldnt be long before it would go wrong.

As she moved to the tree he was near she knew her deepest sceret would be seen as she got on all four and turned into a green tigeress and she roared out and lowered herself down and got in a pouncing position and she watched and waited for the right moment her eyes glowing as the mist moved away from her again and she struck the ground making a beautiful light appear around her. She took the right time seeing the arrow she jumped at the tiger and knocked it out and the two went rolling into the mist both roaring and clawing at eachother.

Nanami pulled the body behind her the amulet shinning brightly and she panted and fell to her knees. "Draimor here he is knocked out cage him." She wekly got up and softly took a deep breath and she whistled again and her wolf met up with her and she grunted and then nodded. "There is a cave above the mist not far from here we will camp there" She got on the back of the wolf and Airiana flew a feet above the ground and Nanami smiled at her.

Last edited by nanami maxwell; 11-22-2010 at 02:38 PM..

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 04:37 PM

Draimor dropped down when he seen another tiger tackle the one before. Knowing that this tiger was different from the wounded one. Since the mist wasn't talking into her. He walked towards the fallen tiger leaning down he grabbed a hand full of mud and spread it over the wound of the tiger. Speaking a small healing spell he had memorized. Slipping the little red book out of his back pocket he recited the anti spell to the speaking with animals. Then whistled for the the liutenants to come to him. They tossed the net over the tiger and fastened it close and picked him. With Draimor leading them to the cart nearly a half mile away.

It would take them nearly an hour to reach the cart. The liutenants placed the unconscious tiger into the cage and slid back out the net. Since Draimor had some cool down time from the spells. The orange maddening looking glow about his eyes couldn't be seen. And since he had his back to the others they wouldn't have seen it while carrying the tiger. Or so he hoped. The small trace of proof was so small that you had to be standing directly in front of him face to face and be suspect to his power. The healing spell Draimor concocted on the tiger would only move to all opened area's of the wound and stop the bleeding. So it couldn't be traced back as magic. For now it would seem as if Draimor had kept his secret hidden.

And it just then dawned on Draimor that the second tiger was missing. He hadn't seen Nanami change into it as he was distracted with the one at his feet. And he didn't see her unchange from it either just tell him to capture it now. So with everything going on her secret was still atleast safe from him.

"Well you have two choices." Draimor paused as he turned to face Nanami. "You captured what you came here for so you can either move the tiger back home. As we are now not far from it. Or you can continue on with the liutenants and I. We came here to scout some pivotal points of the mist and try to find a solution."

Draimor deep down inside thought he had already came to it. The power that was driving the tiger was mad was constant and without fail. No mage could ever conjure such a spell to effect all the area's at once like it did. So he concluded that it must be a group of mages that were casting spells on some kind of magical device. To keep the spell looping. And he would guess that the devices would have to be many and spread out due to the mass distance the mist covered. This of course was only a theory he had. And of course he would have to find proof before he spouted his theory. In order to prove it without showing he has power of his own. His druid back ground must remain secret as he may be the last one left. He hoped he wasn't and would meet a fellow druid in one of the other regions and they would not be mad from the mist.