CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 10:04 PM

Completely shocked when Theo kissed him Daktari froze for a second before kissing her back. He brought up a hand and twined it through her hair pulling her in closer, deepening the kiss. He let it go on for a few more moments before he pulled back and stared into her eyes. "Your welcome cher. Now lay down and sleep I must go talk to Azra. I will be right back ok?" Leaning forward Daktari kissed he once more before standing up and walking out the room. Glancing over his shoulder to look at her once more before shutting the door. He walked over to Azra's room and entered without knocking. Her room was literally a jungle and it was huge. She knew tons of magic users and they had enchanted her room. Anyone would have gotten lost but he knew where he was going. Running through the jungle he was at her tree house in seconds. Jumping up many many feet he landed on her porch. "Azra?" He called out.

Zalia couldn't help the joyful smile that spread across her face when she noticed her room. It was amazing and it made her think of the home she had in the sea. Turning to Slan she was still grinning. "This is perfect!" She laughed and sat down on the bed. When he asked if she wanted to meet his mother her smile turned timid. "I think I would like that very much. You really think she will like me?" She was happy he thought that, it made butterflies fly in her stomach.

Hearing Daktari call her name she walked out of the kitchen two mugs in her hand. "Here," she said and handed him one. Walking over to a pair of chairs she curled up in one and glanced at him. "What are we going to do Dak? I mean we haven't had other people with us in so long. I don't want it to be another Miradela. I don't think I can go through that again.." She looked away a tear running down her face.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-12-2011, 10:29 PM

A soft smile graced Theodora's lips as she clambered under the unexpected quilts,and silk blankets.She put her head onto a pillow and closed her eyes.At first she had a hard time keeping her eyes open,Theodora wanted to be awake when Dak got back...But then she found herself dreaming a frightening dream,that turned into a wonderful beautiful something.The young woman wasn't going to remember any of it when she woke up the next day.Just snippets and small pieces.A glimpse of a dark haired Queen,a young woman the same as before.Miradela,and then a view of sunshine and a sense of home.

Slan laughed happily."Of course!She'll adore you!Now it really is time that we both slept."He got up to hug Zalia and gave her a light kiss.Then he realized he didn't want to let go."We could..Cuddle together.."The young man trailed of with a blush so atrocious he was sure Zalia would see it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 10:50 PM

Grinning Zalia nodded to Slan. The blush on his face was adorable and it made her heart flutter. "I would very much like to cuddle." Grabbing his face with her hands she kissed him then pulled back with a soft smile. Standing up she kicked off her boots and then transformed into her white bucca form. Her wings went back into the slits in her back, her eyes turned back to their ocean green blue and her teeth turned back to normal. She crawled under the covers and waited for Slan to join her. She was so happy she didn't know if she would be able to fall asleep.

Taking a sip of the drink Azra gave him Daktari rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't know Azra..but I agree with you. I can't go through the again either. We have to find away to save her. I will not give her to that bitch of a Queen. She doesn't rule us why can't she understand that! Maybe the Day Queen, Alamisa will help us she is known to be more fair." He thoughts drifted to Miradela and he couldn't help the the sadness that swept through him.

Azra watched Daktari closely as he spoke. She knew he was feeling sad and she felt the same. "Yeah she might help. Go to your woman Dak I need some sleep. I'm really tired even though I just woke up. Will talk more tomorrow." Getting to her feet she walked over to Daktari and kissed him on the cheek. "Night brother," she whispered and walked inside going to her room. Setting her cup down on her nightstand she changes into a nightgown and crawled into bed where she cried herself to sleep.

Leaving Azra's room he shut her door and went into his own room. After he changed he crawled into bed with Theo and watched her sleep before he to fell alseep.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-12-2011, 11:04 PM

Slan climbed into the bed beside Zalia and put his arm around her.Pulling her close he fell asleep.When morning came they where still like that.A grumbling sound was coming from somewhere and Slan reluctantly got up.It was his stomach of course."Sorry,but I really need to go and eat something!"He mumbled as he walked out of the room and looked around to see where there might be a kitchen.

Waking up was something Theodora always hated.She buried herself in the pillows and blankets until she realized she couldn't move.Strong arms held her.Theodora nearly started screaming,until she saw Dak's sleeping face.Tenderly she swept away the hair that had fallen across his eyes and smiled.He looked more peaceful then she'd ever seen him before.If only Daktari could be like that when he was awake,thought Theodora.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 11:30 PM

Zalia woke up when Slan did and turned over groaning. She stretched out of the bed and watched him walk out with a smile. Her own stomach grumbled and she rolled out of bed. After she pulled her boots on she walked out the door and stood by Slan. Sniffing the air she smiled. "This way," she said and lead Slan to the kitchen were Azra was busy making breakfast. "Good morning!" She called out to the dancing harpy.

Singing softly to herself Azra was dancing around the kitchen as she made a huge breakfast. There was everything you could think on a huge table. She had already heard the two coming so she wasn't startled when they walked in. Turning around she stopped dancing and singing, smiling at the pair. "Good morning you two. Help yourself," she said and pointed to all the food on the table. Cooking was one of her favorite things to do so she was happy to cook for everyone.

Coming to awareness when Theo touched his hair, Daktari opened his eyes and saw Theo looking at him. "Good morning lovely," he said with a smile on his face. "How did you sleep?" It was weird but welcoming waking up with a women in his bed. He hadn't let anyone do that since Miradela and he could feel how much he had missed doing it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-13-2011, 02:34 AM

Her hand was still on his face,and Theodora was trying to decide if she should move it or not.Finally she did,only to bring it to Daktari's chest.She returned his smile glad and joyful."Well enough..I'm more puzzled then anything else.Why would I dream of Miradela and a dark haired woman sitting on an ebony throne?Then it was all sunshine after that."She laughed a little."It was us outside and you where human,or mortal at least.I remember thinking neither of us would be left alone,because we where both mortal...I was so happy!It's impossible tough,I'm sorry this must be hard enough on you as it is thinking about the fact that I will die someday,plus reminding you of Miradela."Tears where forming in her eyes when she realized she'd probably just made things worse.She couldn't bear to say anything else in case she messed up again.I'm so sorry...Theodora buried her face in Dak's shoulder,not wanting to see the expression he wore.Theo wondered how she could have gone from being so happy to feeling like nothing would ever be right again.

Gratefully Slan went to sit down at the table,but before doing so he pulled out a chair for Zalia.He grabbed a pancake,and poured syrup all over it.The young man began eating it ,and anything else sugary,with great pleasure.Taking a moment from eating the chocolate chip muffin he was now eating Slan said,"This is absolutely delicious!Thank you very much Azra."He turned to Zalia."Don't you think this stuff is good?"

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 02-13-2011 at 02:39 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 PM

Listening intently as Theo talked about her dream Daktari didn't make a sound. Then when she started to get tears in her eyes and ducked her head down onto his chest he frowned. Grabbing her chin in his hand he pulled her face up so he could look into her eyes. "Please don't cry love it's ok that you want to talk about your dreams. I am more than happy to listen even if it's about all of that. Yes I know your mortality is going to hard to deal with but we don't need to think about it now. And I think we should talk about Miradela to get the feelings aside." He paused and sat up pulling Theo up with him. Letting go of her face he scooted back and leaned his back against the headboard. Reaching down he gripped her hand in his. "Are you ready to hear about her?" He asked softly.

Walking over Zalia sat in the chair Slan pulled out for her. Grabbing her plate she piled it high with waffles then coated them in butter and strawberry's. Her all time favorite breakfast, she was so happy. "Yes I agree. Thank you Azra this is so amazing!" She turned and smiled at the women before diving back into her waffles.

Grinning Azra brought over some more stuff and set it on the table. "You both a very welcome. I like to cook so it's no big deal." Then she sat down and began making her own plate. Today her hair was down and left to it's natural wave. She had applied black mascara and eyeliner so her golden eyes with green flecks would pop. She was wearing black spandex and a long gray sweater, with knee high loose gray boots. "Hey Zalia I have some clothes in my room that will fit you so you don't have to wear yesterday's clothing. I have some for Theo also. Then later we can go shopping if you both want for some more clothes and don't complain about money. Daktari and I have plenty trust me." Then she turned to Slan and smiled. "Dak has clothes for you and you can go shopping to, if you want."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-15-2011, 12:14 AM

Clutching his hand ,Theodora sat crossed legged in front of him.She wanted to be able to see his face as he spoke about what must have been one of the most painful times of his long life."Daktari...Of course I want to know!At the same time,this is going to make you remember things I'm sure you'd rather forget.So tough you're all to willing to tell me..."Theodora trailed off weakly and shook her head.Dak was right this was something they had to talk about.This sea tossed boat of a relationship they'd begun would be shipwrecked if they started distrusting each other even a tiny bit."All right,forget what I said.I need to know about her."Theo squeezed Daktari's callused hand and smiled a little.

Slan nearly choked on his mouthful of muffin.He hated trying on new clothes with a passion!If his mother didn't insist on him always being presentable for art shows...The young man would have been dressing in sweats and ratty old t-shirts if he'd been allowed to!"A-alright..If you insist."Slan couldn't help the small shudder that ran trough his body.He glanced at Zalia then to Azra."Do I really have to tough?" It was a plaintive question,phrased in an almost childish voice.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 12:33 AM

Daktari gave Theo a small smile then began. "Alright, will start off with her appearance. She was blond and had medium length hair. It came to about her shoulders. Her eyes were a dark blue very hard not to stare at believe me. She was a little shorter than you and very petite." He paused thinking back then started again. "Miradela was the nicest person you would ever meet but boy did she have a temper. Kind of like you," he smiled and continued once more. "She had so much energy even I could barely keep up with her. What else do you want to know?" He asked Theo then brought her hand up and kissed it.

Bursting out in laughter Azra slapped the table. She laughed for a few moments before she was finally able to control herself. "Oh man..that just made my day! Oh.." Looking to Zalia she gave her a wink before turning her attention to Slan. "I guess you don't, if you don't mind us picking out your clothes." Man she had really needed that laugh.

Zalia could help the giggle that came out of her mouth. She looked over to Slan and gave him a smile. "Don't worry I will pick out some good clothes!" For some reason she liked to shop for men. But not as much as she liked to shop for herself.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-15-2011, 12:49 AM

The smile she'd worn before turned into a blush at Daktari's actions.Theodora nearly got distracted by the swelling joy in her heart,but she simply wanted to know.."What happened to her?I remember you saying she was,well.."Theo hesitated a bit before saying the dreaded word."Murdered?"Hoping desperately that this question wouldn't ruin the feelings she was just beginning to discover,Theo went to sit beside Dak and put her head on his shoulder almost fearfully.

Slan let out a sigh of relief."For a second there I thought you where going to make me go shopping.I hate crowded stores!"It wasn't that he couldn't find things to wear,he just had a horrible sense of style.Ironic since his mother had turned into an artist.The thought reminded him of his plan."Yesterday I was thinking,maybe we could go visit my parents.They've bested the courts once,maybe they could help us do so again.What do you think?"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 07:35 PM

Clearing his throat Daktari began the story. "It was about 400, 500 years ago. We were living in a house in the woods with Azra of course." He laughed at this and continued. "Azra and I didn't live in the Underworld then because of Mira. A couple of days before her death I had gotten into a fight with a demon when I had gone to the underworld to get something for Azra. His name was Jeraman and he was a very powerful demon. He had tried to trick me and I got a little angry. Well I had bested him so he got his revenge.." He paused then continued, "Jaraman had his lackey's track me to my home and then a few days later when Az and I weren't home they uh..they killed her. You don't want to know what all the did to her all I'm going to say is that it wasn't pleasant." A single tear ran from his eye and down his face. "She blames herself you know. Mira was her best friend and she says that if she hadn't have made me go get what she wanted none of it would have happened."

"That's a really good plan Slan!"
Zalia said with a smile, noticing the way her sentence sounded. She couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. She was going to actually meet his mother and sooner than she thought. Turning to Azra she raised an eyebrow up at her. "What do you think?"

Pursing her lips Azra considered Slan's idea. "I think it's a good idea. We need all the help we can get if we are to save Theo. I say yes but Daktari has to to." She grinned and laughed lightly. "You know how he is. Thinks he's the boss of everyone! When the two love birds get out of bed will ask them." She picked up her fork and took a few bites of her food groaning. "Man I make good food!" Laughing she winked at the two in front of her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-15-2011, 08:02 PM

Moving so that she faced him Theodora took his face in her hands."That demon was probably looking for an excuse to go after you...Look why don't we go talk with the others?I know I may seem like I'm avoiding,actually I want to avoid talking about this,but .."At a loss for words Theo leaned forward to kiss Dak ,and pulled him close.She just wanted him to feel better,to stop blaming himself!Because she knew,that he blamed himself just as much as Azra did,if not more.All of his actions so far seemed to point that way.He was so incredibly protective of her,that there was no way he wasn't feeling guilty.

Slan nodded,and spoke his thoughts aloud."What's the worst they could do the Theodora...And me?"I'm human too..."The thought had just occurred to him ,and made him wan to go home all the more.Slan reached a hand out to take hold of Zalia's.He looked at her,aware that she relied on him ,would be looking up to him and he needed to figure a way out to save everyone.Slan wanted all of his new friends to have their happy endings.

Ezre finally had everything ready,even the excuse he would use to get into the club.Now all he needed to fly over.After the thought he put it into action and began making his way trough underground forests in order to reach the city of the lower elements of his world.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 04:03 AM

Sighing happily Daktari kissed Theo back and pulled her even closer. He really liked kissing her, it just felt sort of normal. Like it was suppose to happen. Daktari could also tell by her thoughts that she knew he blamed himself. But he pushed all thoughts away as he kissed Theo once more, then pulled back. "As much as I want to keep kissing you I think we should go get breakfast. It smell's like Azra cooked and I don't want you to miss out on that experience. She is a wonderful cook!" He kissed her quick on the lips once more then got out of bed. He had on a pair of sweats and that was it, he couldn't stand wearing a shirt to bed. "Ready?" He asked with a smile.

"Well...they can do a lot to you..but I shouldn't get into it over breakfast! Maybe another time." Azra's voice was grim and her face was steely, like it wasn't open for discussion. She suddenly cocked her head to the side and stared off into space, her face frozen. She stayed like that for a moment before snapping out of it and looking back to Zalia and Slan. "They should be coming soon," she was talking about Dak and Theo.

Zalia was happy when Slan grabbed her hand. She didn't realize it until that moment but she needed it. She looked up to him and gave him a thank you smile. When Azra spoke she turned back to her. Her face screamed she wasn't going to talk about it. Then when her face stilled she looked to Slan in question. It was really eerie how she was doing that. Seeing her 'coming back to life' she gave her a questioning look. "Were you just listening to them? You can hear them all the way in here?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 AM

Her heart melted completely and utterly.The man was just what Theodora needed,and it had been so easy to find out that he felt the same!The hard part was finding out how they where going to manage to stay together with everything stacked against them.Theodora nodded mutely when Daktari pulled away to stand up.Walking past the doorway they went into the hall and made their way into the kitchen from which delicious smells wafted.She was only slightly embarrassed that the well muscled man wasn't wearing a shirt,or at least that's what she kept trying to convince herself of.Earlier she'd barely noticed,so completely intent had she been on getting trough that unexpected slew of emotions! Quietly she sat down to face Slan and Zalia with a blush,and grabbed a plate of pancakes.Theodora was famished!

Slan looked at Zalia and saw her grateful smile,he was glad to return it.Without her presence he would have been panicking,but somehow he felt safer with her around.He hoped that she felt the same way.Azra's words had disturbed Slan more then he cared to let anyone know.When Theodora entered the room with Daktari,Slan decided to until they'd grabbed something to eat before telling them his plan.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 04:45 AM

Walking over to the fridge Daktari pulled out a pouch of blood and poured it into a glass. He always kept a stock of human blood from the blood bank in the fridge. Walking over to the table he sat down by Theo and took a drink out of his glass, his fangs slid out to there full length. "I hope you guys don't mind.." He knew some people were squeamish about blood but he was really hungry. Finishing his glass quickly he set it down on the table.

Azra looked to Zalia and nodded. "Yes I have exceptional hearing." Seeing Daktari and Theo walk in, then sit down she smiled. "Good morning you love birds! How did you sleep?" When Dak set his glass down she pointed her finger at it and flicked it to the left. His glass raised up into the air and floated over to the sink. "There now it's out of the way."

"Good morning you to. Seems your all refreshed." Zalia had to admit the blood made her her a little queasy but it wasn't to bad. She watched the glass in amazement, she wished she had that power.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2011, 04:56 AM

Seeing Dak's fangs reminded her of the night before.Theo looked down at her left wrist ,and wanted to feel like that again.The feeling of someone knowing her inside and out,of her knowing them the same way...It was indescribable ,magical really.It didn't seem so strange now that they had bonded so quickly."Dak...."Theo trailed off with a blush when she remembered there where others there too.Suddenly she became aware of Azra's questions and looked up at her embarrassed."O I slept well,though I can't speak for Daktari."The presence of zalia and Slan only made Theo want to go and run back into Dak's room,where she'd felt completely safe.And she remembered tha tshe only wore sweats and a t-shirt,and that Daktari wore even less.

Slan waited until the conversation between the three came to end.During that time he scooted as close to Zalia as he could and put his arm around her.When they where done he spoke."I have a plan.We should go visit my parents and ask them about how they bested the courts.if it can be done once,it can be done again.What go you say?It's three day's drive from here,it would take up a lot of our time,but it might just help us a lot."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 07:04 AM

Reaching over with his hand Daktari took Theo's hand in his own and held it tight. Pursing his lips in thought he considered Slan's idea. In the corner of his mind he could hear Azra directing her thoughts to him saying she thought it was a good idea and that she had agreed. So it settled his choice. "I think that would be a wise idea. We need all of the help we can get. Getting a vehicle will be no problem, Azra and I have many of them. And with how I drive will get there in probably less than three days." He turned to his oldest friend with a sad look. "Sorry Az but you have to stay here..someone has to be here in case Ezre shows up.." He knew she was going to be pissed but it wasn't like he was going to stay.

Cursing Azra glared at Daktari. "Whatever I never get to go anywhere fun! I'm always stuck here cleaning up your mess." She glared some more then started to eat again. That was her comfort, cooking and then eating whatever she cooked. Luckily she had a very very fast metabolism or else she would be as big as a house.

When Slan put his arm around her Zalia snuggled into the embrace and smiled slightly. She loved being close to him. Watching Azra's reaction made her smile slightly, it was very funny. "When should we leave?" Her question was directed to everyone at the table.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-20-2011, 01:37 AM

Strange thoughts,unknown ideas, all floated together in Theo's mind as the others discussed visiting Slan 's parents. The woman didn't want to be just a tag along,that's what she'd been all her life.She followed everyone else 's lead without questioning anything.Theodora decided that from then on she was going to forge her own way forth,no matter how hard choosing to live in such a way might make things."We should leave right now,better if we're all gone before Ezre comes back."Skidding thoughts ran trough her mind again,she sent one to Daktari.Please ,please tell me we'll take the time to get to know each other!I don't want what we have right now to disappear because of ignorance...

Slan agreed fully with Theodora.While he held Zalia close he whispered in her ear,so only she could hear."Don't worry my mother will adore you!Just don't mention swords,or she'll insist on showing you her collection."It really was the strangest thing,Slan's mother abhorred violence yet loved swords.It was something about the beauty of the lines and the sparkle and shine of the blades that drew her irresistibly towards these objects.After growing up around this quirk,Slan understood her in it,and even shared it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 07:29 AM

Before Daktari spoke his agreement to the group he leaned down to whisper in Theo's ear. "I promise you my dear with my whole heart." He had heard the thought she directed at him and he could say anything but the truth. He wanted what she wanted. Leaning back up straight he addressed the group. "I agree the sooner we leave the better. Will pack up then head off." He looked to Azra who had just sent him a thought and gave her a nod.

Standing up she smiled at the two girls. "Don't move I'll be back in a few seconds." Spinning in a blur Azra ran off and to her room where she ran to her tree house and into her real room. Going to the closet she packed two bags, one for Zalia and one for Theo. There were clothes in each bag. The three of them were around the same size so they should work ok. Running back and appeared at the table, she really had been gone for a few seconds. Handing the girls their bags she sat back down. "I think the clothes will fit! I mean were all sort of the same size!" Turning to Zalia she gave her a grin. "That shopping trip will have to wait." She was in a much better mood now.

Hearing Slan whisper in her ear Zalia smiled and ducked her head down. "I promise to not mention them," she whispered back, then turned her head and gave him a soft kiss. When Azra suddenly spoke she turned and looked at her in wonder. What was she doing? When she was back in a few seconds like she said and handed her a bag Zalia took it with a smile. The smile turned into a grin when Azra told her the shopping trip was on pause. "Oh it's ok I know we will when this is all settled!" Turning back to Slan she put the bag in her lap, snuggling closer to him once more. Oh did she love being in his embrace.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-21-2011, 09:59 PM

A sigh of relief escaped Theodora as she heard Daktari's promise.After that Azra disappeared in a blurr and came back just as quickly.Theo caught the bag deftly,having disentangled one of her hands from Dak's.The young woman stood ,and looked to Dakj waiting for him to stand also.

Slan hugged Zalia tightly before grabbing the bad Azra had brought for her.Gently he helped her get up,not because he thought she needed the help,but because he wanted to.

The little group let the kitchen by a back door ,nestled between the cupboards and the fridge.Walking trough a little corridor the ended up in a massive garage full of different vehicles.Sleek and powerful cars of various expensive make ,and powerful looking motorcycles.There where even military vehicles of all things in the place!

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 PM

Daktari smiled when they walked into the garage. Everything inside were his babies, he loved cars and bikes. He glanced back to the group noticing that Azra hadn't followed, he knew where she went. "We will be taking the Citroën DS4 it's comfortable and it's Azra's new favorite. I like making her mad." He started laughing then was suddenly knocked to the floor. Groaning he rolled to his side and slowly got to his feet.

"That's what you get!"
Came from behind then all. Azra flicked her hand once more and made Daktari fall again. "Oh I love doing that to him." She walked over to Daktari and dropped a bag by his head. Then turned to Slan and gave him the other bag in her hand. "I took the liberty to pack for you both. Now you all must be off." As Daktari got to his feet Azra handed him a huge wad of cash. "So you don't have to use your card." She stepped back and grinned at everyone. "Have fun and do come back soon! I'll hold off Ezre." Raising her hand in the air and making a swirling motion the car that they were going to take floated over to them and landed be the door. The trunk popped open, waiting for there bags.

Smiling when Slan helped her to her feet Zalia followed him into the garage. "Hold crap.." blurted from her mouth. There were tons of cars and trucks and bikes in there. There were so many different types of vehicles it made her slightly dizzy. Startled when Azra spoke right behind her she jumped slightly then relaxed and smiled when she saw the women. She went over to her and hugged her. "Will be back, I want that shopping trip!" Laughing she walked back over to Slan and grabbed his hand. She was going to miss the harpy, she considered her a friend now.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-22-2011, 01:23 AM

Theodora watched as Daktari was bullied by Azra,and she tried her best not to laugh.He got a key from somewhere and opened the car in question.They put their bags in the trunk ,Zalia and Slan settled into the back seats.Delight ran trough Theo when Daktari held the car door open for her.Before sitting down she kissed him happily on the cheek."Thanks,I know none of this would be happening if I hadn't shown up."It was a sorry habit of Theo's to always be apologizing for things she couldn't help.

With an arm around Zalia,Slan was more then happy.but now that he had the time to think he wondered what he really knew about her.It wasn't that the young man doubted his feelings.Slan just wanted to know more about green eyed woman.she intrigued him,and it would be best to know at least somethings about her."Hey Zalia,want to play twenty questions?"

Ezre was nearly to the club,when a horrible presentiment stopped him in his tracks.Something was going to halt his plans ,ruin them.He started running .

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 01:58 AM

Shaking his head Daktari put his hand against Theo's face. "Please do not apologize. I'm glad I met you." He kissed her once on the lips before shutting the door and walking around to the driver side. Grinning Daktari scooped up Azra in a crushing hug, holding her tight. "Be safe my friend, please. You know I can't do anything without you," he whispered to her then set her down and kissed the top of her head. Opening up his door he sat down and adjusted the seat to accommodate his height. Rolling down his window he smiled at his best friend.

Hugging Zalia back she nodded in agreement then watched as everyone got into the car. When Daktari swept her up into a crushing hug she laughed. "I will I promise and same goes for you!" She whispered back then watched him get in and when he rolled the window down she rested her elbows against it. Poking her head in she looked at everyone. "Be safe and I'll see you when I see you." Stepping back she watched as Daktari started the car. Flicking her wrist the garage door opened up and they drove off. She stood there watching until they were out of sight then closed the door, locking it. Sighing in sadness she walked out of the garage and to the main floor of the club. She was alone and she hated it.

Grinning she nodded enthusiastically at Slan. "Yes! I would very much like that. You start first." When they started to drive away she turned and waved to Azra who waved back. She turned back around and focused on Slan. Leaning over she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She was glad he had asked to play the game, she wanted to know more about him. Se wanted to know everything about him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-23-2011, 02:13 AM

Theodora wondered what Daktari had been like before losing Miradela.Then she decided she didn"t wan tot know,because she liked him just he way he was.Nobody was perfect,and Theo was sure Dak had a side she didn't know about.Looking forward to the journey to come because of all the discoveries they where going to make...The young woman didn't think she would like the final destination when they finally reached it.These people where her friends and she wanted happy endings for all of them,not something like the original Little Mermaid,with the sea princess turning into sea foam.It would be better if it was something like the disneyfied version,even if Ariel was only sixteen when she got married.

Slan wracked his brain for a question.It took a while for him to think of one that wouldn't seem too intrusive or annoying."What do you think your theme song is?" The young man projected his voice to get Daktari and Theodora to hear what he wanted to say next."Why don't you two play twenty questions too?"

Ezre rang the doorbell again with as much frustration as the first time.After a while he contemplated banging down the door,he wouldn't actually be breaking any rules,since he wouldn't be setting foot in the club.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 AM

Hearing Slan's suggestion Daktari smiled and looked over at Theo. "Would you like to play?" It would be a good way for the two of them to get to know each other better. He wanted to know everything about the intriguing women at his side. They were going to have a long drive so there was plenty time to get to know one another. "Hey Slan where am I going? Give me an address and I'll punch it into the navigation."

Tapping her chin Zalia thought about her answer. My theme song... she thought over and over again. That was a very hard question and she said so. "That is such a hard question! Umm..." she trailed off trying to think again. "It would have to be the little mermaids theme song, part of your world! I don't know why I chose that but I do." She smiled then asked her question. "If you could have any one power what would you chose?"

Hearing the doorbell for a second time Azra sped up the stairs flicking her wrist at the door as she passed, causing it to close. She had a feeling who was at the door and she didn't want him seeing the door to the basement. Stopping at the main door she brushed the dress she had changed into with her hands to make it lay straight. Grasping the handle she unlocked it and pulled it open with a smile. "Dear Ezre please come in." She stepping back and motioned with her hand to come inside. She had changed into a body fitting black sheer lace dress with a high collar and short sleeves. Underneath the lace she was wearing a body fitting black strapless slip so she wasn't naked. Her shoes were simple black pumps with very high heels. Her red hair was still down and flowing around her and she had put in glittery silver studs. On her wrist she wore a thick silver bracelet. Her makeup was done just right. Shadowy eyes and a tint of red stain of her lips. To say she was stunning was being modest.Azra made sure she had looked fabulous so that Ezre might get distracted.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-23-2011 at 02:59 AM..