The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-05-2011, 07:27 PM

"I'm fine." Misaki said, looking over at Usagi. He wasn't aware that he had been looking off. He didn't want him to worry about him. "I don't mind going out." Ok. That was a lie. He did want to go home. But he didn't want to feel like he was forcing Usagi to go home already. After all, it wasn't that late yet.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM

Usagi turned as he parked the car in front of the condo buildings as he turned the gas off of the car. "Misaki," said Usagi as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Are you really sure that you want to go?" He didn't want to put Misaki in a situation where he would feel uncomfortable.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-05-2011, 08:58 PM

Misaki nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure. We could go out if you really want." he said. He didn't want to cause any problems for Usagi by acting depressed and just staying at home. Besides, if they stayed home, he would have wanted to cook dinner himself, but he had no ideas for what to make.

0ri0n83

Old 04-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Usagi sighed as he started the car again as he flipped out his phone and dialed a number. He talked briefly on the phone for a bit, and then hung up the phone as he drove down the street. Usagi had made a reservation for a rather popular restaurant as he drove. "Misaki," he said. "I hope that you enjoy this place."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-06-2011, 01:13 AM

Misaki glanced out the window while Usagi talked on the phone. When the car started moving again, he looked over at the older man curiously. "Where are we going?" he asked, curious. He hoped it wasn't going to be some place too expensive. He already felt like too much of a bother to Usagi that he didn't want to add to that trouble.

0ri0n83

Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 AM

Usagi hummed to himself as he continued to drive. He decided that he would tell Misaki where they were going. "We are going to a rather cozy restaurant where you don't have to be too formal." He hoped that Misaki wouldn't be too embarrassed or anything when they arrived there. He was a regular there, but he wanted Misaki to feel alright as well.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-06-2011, 01:31 AM

Misaki was silent for a second before nodding. That seemed fine by him. He didn't like getting dressed up just to eat someplace. So he was glad that they weren't going somewhere where he had too. "That sounds nice." he said. And despite the fact that he wasn't hungry, he'd do his best to eat a decent amount of food so he doesn't accidentally make Usagi worry.

((Hey... I was just wondering if you got my answer to my email.))

0ri0n83

Old 04-06-2011, 01:55 AM

((Ya, I did. Just sent the response over))

Parking the car Usagi took off his seatbelt as he looked over at Misaki and said,"We're here. I hope you like it." Getting out of the car Usagi grabbed his coat and then placed it around his shoulders as he shrugged into it. It was getting rather cold outside with the setting of the sun. Walking towards the entrance there was someone at the door that opened it for them. Standing in line didn't take too long and soon the two of them found themselves at a table with a waiter in front of them asking them what they wanted to drink.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-06-2011, 02:04 AM

((Sorry if I was being pushy.))

Misaki frowned at the sight of the restaurant. It looked a lot nicer than any of the other cozy restaurants that he knew. The fact that someone actually opened the door for them was a big give-away that this was a lot more expensive than Usagi had let on and he crossed his arms as they were led to a table. "Water's fine.." he said, not looking over at the waiter. Instead, he kept his gaze locked on the table, not sure if he even wanted to look at Usagi right now.

0ri0n83

Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 AM

((Nah, no worries. I forget sometimes since it is through E-mail to check it))

Usagi ordered water as well, he didn't get anything with alcohol in it since he was 1. driving, and 2. he was with Misaki and wanted to make a good first impression. He gazed at the brunette and said,"Misaki, is everything alright? Are you not pleased with this place. We can go somewhere more quiet or less formal if you would like. Honestly, I want to do what makes you feel happy."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-06-2011, 02:53 AM

Misaki had halfway been expecting Usagi to order some type of alcoholic beverage. But he wasn't complaining that he didn't. He was actually glad. There would have been no way he'd have been able to get in the car with him later if the older man ended up even the tiniest bit drunk. The brunette sat quietly for a few seconds more before lifting his gaze to look at Usagi. "This place is fine." he said. He figured since they were already here, then they might as well eat here.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 12:16 AM

Usagi smiled as he heard the brunette say that they were fine where they were. He was a little sad though that he wasn't more enthusiastic though. A waiter came back over with their beverages as he sat one of them down in front of each of them. He turned towards Misaki first and said"Have you decided on what you are going to order yet?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 12:19 AM

Misaki shrugged as their drinks were brought over to them. He gazed idly through the menu and frowned when he seen how much the food actually cost. This was definitely not a place he would have chosen to go to if he was the one paying. He scanned the prices and just decided to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Since he wasn't too hungry, he figured it would fill him up quickly.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 12:35 AM

Usagi listened to what Misaki was going to get and nodded as he felt that the brunette had chosen a fine meal. He chose that as well. The server nodded, and then retreated back towards the kitchen to place their order near the kitchen. He smiled as he looked at the brunette. "So tell me, what your favorite thing of the day was today? Did you meet any friends?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 AM

Misaki raised an eyebrow lightly and gave Usagi a look that said 'Are you serious'. He shook his head slowly. "No. It's kinda hard to make friends when no-one would talk to me." he said, crossing his arms and leaning back against his seat. He didn't know why, but he had the feeling that Usagi had something to do with that. But that seemed ridiculous, so he quickly pushed the thought from his mind.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Usagi took another swig of his water as he looked at the brunette as he leaned back and stretched as he said,"That is rather unfortunate. I am sorry to hear that. Maybe, tomorrow will be different." The food came over and Usagi raised an eyebrow. He had ordered what Misaki had ordered, but he didn't even know the name of it. He only got one or two things at this particular restaurant so he wasn't familiar with this dish. "Misaki, what did you order again?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 12:44 AM

Misaki shook his head, doubtful. He didn't think that tomorrow was going to be any better based on how today went. When their food came, he looked at it curiously. He honestly hadn't really looked at what it was that he ordered and he had no idea of the name of the dish was. So he shrugged. "I dunno.. I just picked something." he said, taking an experimental bite. He did have to admit, it tasted rather good.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 AM

Usagi looked at Misaki before he took a bite as well. The food was rather good and he smiled at the brunette as he took another bite of the food relishing the taste of it. He continued to eat his food mostly in silence because he didn't want to start anything with the brunette that was sitting in front of him. He ate some of the rice that had been presented with the meal as well. He ate it as it crunched in his mouth. He wished more than ever now that he was at home eating the rice that Misaki had cooked. He mentally berated himself for bringing them out here now. He knew that the brunette liked to cook, so why did he come here?

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 02:08 AM

Misaki ate quietly, not wanting to feel like he was bothering Usagi by starting a conversation. But he went all day without talking to anybody and the silence was starting to annoy him. "So.. How's your book going?" he asked, trying to at least sound interested. The more he ate of the food, the better it seemed to taste. He was actually glad that they went out tonight. He knew he wouldn't have had the energy to make food if they had stayed in.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 AM

Usagi hummed to himself as he ate more of the delicious food that was in front of him. He chewed thoughtfully as he heard the brunette ask how his book was coming along. He swallowed as he looked at Misaki and said,"Pretty good. Would you like to read it sometime?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 12:09 PM

Misaki raised an eyebrow slightly as he tilted his head curiously. Was Usagi actually offering to let him read his latest book? "Well... It depends.. I know you said it wasn't a BL novel, but I don't really believe you." he said. He knew he probably sounded rude, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was lied to earlier.

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 05:14 PM

Usagi listened to the brunette ramble on how he thought that the current book that he was writing was some form of a BL novel. He sighed as he looked at the brunette and said,"I do write other things other than BL novels. I don't want you to read my BL novels to begin with." Usagi had a messenger back that he had brought with him into the restaurant as he went rummaging through it he brought out a blue hard copy book and handed it over to Misaki.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 07:56 PM

Misaki was silent as the book was handed to him. Why didn't Usagi want him to read the BL? Not that he wanted to, but still? What was the reason? He decided that he'd ask about it later as he set the book on the table beside him. He was going to look at it once they got back to the condo. After all, he would feel weird if he started reading in a restaurant like that. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have accused you like that."

0ri0n83

Old 04-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Usagi breathed a sigh of relief when he knew that Misaki would let the topic go. "That's alright," he said as he noticed that both of them were done eating their main course. "Do you want dessert or anything?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-07-2011, 09:35 PM

Misaki was silent for a second. Did he want dessert?... Well... It did sound good right now... but he didn't want to be any more of a bother to Usagi than he already was. So he shook his head. "No thanks.." he said.