Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 AM

"Oh I'm fine now. I was being harrassed by a man before you came." Aria set down the hankerchief. She rarely ever cried actually. But it's always emotional to be in a cage and to be treated like dirt. But this person seemed to be different. He cared about why she was crying instead of being the one to make her cry in the first place. I think something good is going to come out of this.

Arianna looked at him in amazement. "Of course I'd love to be your Slave. I've always had Masters that either took advantage of me, or just used me as a doll or puppet. My last Master's name was Adan. He took advantage of me by scarring his name in my wrist." Aria stuck her wrist through the bars to show him. After a couple seconds, she realized Maybe I'm showing to much information... She noticed that he was looking at her Collar and Charms. "I hope I will be useful as much as you say." She looked at him kindly. "I would say that I'm pretty good at writing stories too. I use to write in my spare time. I wish I could show you one, but I can't, but that's okay too." She looked towards Raek, the Shop Owner. I hope he purchases me soon so that I can get out of this uncomfortable cage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raek looked down to the ground. That's right....Storm's coming. I completely forgot. Raek turned back to her. "I-I think he is coming. I can't promise you that he won't take you but, hopefully, someone will claim you before he comes. I wish I could buy you, but a Slave shop owner can't have one. It's against the rules."

Raek tried to think if he could remember the man's face. "Oh! I have a picture of him in my desk. I keep track of all my customers too so that I know if they're good enough to handle a Slave. I have him because he was one of my past customers. I'll be right back. And don't tell anyone about this; I'm not supposed to give information to Slaves." Raek got up and walked quickly towards his desk. He picked out the right file which had Storm's picture attached to it. Raek grabbed the photo and walked back to Jewel. He stuck the picture through the bars and set it in her lap. "That's him."

----------

[Probably won't be able to post tomorrow!]

Last edited by Knerd; 05-04-2011 at 03:39 AM..

The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 PM

Before Elora had headed towards the city where the slave shop was, her parents gave her some last minute things. "Promise us, you won't go exploring anywhere on your own. And make sure your companion is a nice one, we don't need you to be spending all our money only to get bullied." "I'll be fine, Mother," she had replied. In all honesty, she was extremely nervous.

Her parents had reserved her a hotel room for a few days that way Elora could get used to her slave. The word slave just rubbed her the wrong way. She hoped that the slave wouldn't have to be that, that the two of them could be friends. She needed a companion, a friendly face to keep her company, maybe even a protector of sorts. Elora parked her car and walked into the shop.

As soon as she stepped in, she quickly noticed how packed the place was. She looked around - mainly for the store owner - but also to check her surroundings. People, creatures disguised as people, along with all the beings in their cages - some sleeping, some tired, a few angry or solemn-looking. She noticed a man in a nice suit by the desk and walked up to him. "Excuse me? Are you the owner of this shop? I'm trying to find a slave - er, companion, but it's my first time, and I don't exactly know what to do..." Elora said awkwardly.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-02-2011, 07:59 PM

Akira sighed. Would anyone pick her? If not, would she be set free? One could only hope. She stood up and grabbed the bars at the front. "Hello! Anyone care to buy a bajang? There's only one of me here, a rare treat for anyone." She knew she wouldn't be set free if no one wanted her, so she decided to be bought by any means neccessary. Then when her 'master' wasn't looking, she could make her escape and live life the way she wanted.

----------

Setsurou walked among the slaves. Already, there were some empty cages. Maybe I should have come earlier. He was afraid that he wouldn't find the perfect nanny for his daughter. He had found one, she looked rare by the collar, with the most charms he was looking for, but she looked younger than his daughter. There was one who had a child as a charm, but the female also had sword and blood drop as charms. There were only two others he had looked at that might work, Themius and Jewel. Jewel was human, not strong enough to hurt his daughter but not strong enough to protect the girl. He wasn't too sure about Themius either. He was a were-creature, and by the looks of it, a were-leopard. "Daughter, why don't you talk to the creatures and see which one you like."

The little girl bounced down the aisle toward Themius. While passing him some time earlier, she had wanted to feel his fur. She always had a soft spot for animals. "What's your name?"

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 PM

P-KO sighed,"You're such a child, you know that Makoto?" She stated bluntly. Putting a fist in the air, she added encouragingly,"If you don't man up soon, you may be the damsel in distress!~"

She laughed at the thought of saving an adult who clearly seemed to have the attitude of a broken 4 year old. Well, it would seem pretty awkward wouldn't it? She thought, stifling her giggles. She took Makoto's hand gently, saying,"Let's get you out of those rags and make you a nice looking gentleman!" Then, letting go, went to the nearest clothing store, her wallet in hand. Every so often she would turn around to check if Makoto were following, and waved at him frantically to hurry his little behind up so they can go back and get another companion for the duo.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 08:58 PM

Sumiko was sitting with her back to the door and was drawing, when she heard him talking she smiled, she was happy that she was finally getting out. But when he said he read about her past she cringed, she didn't want to talk about it nor did she like being reminded about. She snapped the pencil that was in her hand and then let go of it quickly realizing what she did, the thought of her parents leaving her here wasn't a nice one. So when he said that he wasn't like that she sighed softly knowing that it probably wouldn't happen again. Hearing the door open she turned around and smiled saying "Thank you." She stood up and held the note pad in her arms she wasn't going to leave without it, she walked over to the door and smiled at Daigo.

Miko looked at the Arianna's wrist when she put it threw the bars, he felt a little bad for her no one should ever be treated like that but he knew that there were people like that out there. He thought about what she had said before saying "I am not like that I just need someone to help out around my home doing things that sometimes get in my way", hearing that she liked writing stories he smiled. He then said "You may write as much as you want at my home all you have to do is the things I ask you to do and we will be fine." Seeing her look over at the store owner he smiled and said "Don't worry you'll be out soon I just want to make sure that he is done dealing with what ever he is dealing with before I go over there and interupt him", he looked back at her and smiled.

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM

Themius, who had managed to lull himself into a doze, began to stir when a human wandered over to his cage and began speaking to him. Rolling onto his belly, the leopard sat up in a sphinx-like pose, his grey eyes absently watching the child as he swished his tail lazily to and fro across the bars of his cage.

He could not speak while in his were-form, though he could understand English as well as he could in his human form. He was not particularly in the mood for conversation at the moment, however, and merely blinked once or twice in response to the request for his name.

With a wide yawn that exposed his sharp, white teeth, the cat stretched mightily, a large forepaw flexing against the front bars of his cage such that his claws scraped the metal harshly. He then settled back against the back of the enclosure, still watching the child through sleepy, half-shut eyes.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2011, 09:23 PM

The little girl looked toward her father. "I don't think he can speak, daddy."

Setsurou walked up to the cage and peered in it. "Maybe he can't in his animal form. The cage seems a tad to small for any human to sit in." He wanted to get a creature and get out. He had a day full of plans that needed tending to. If the creature wasn't going to speak, they'd just move on to the next. Anyone of them could be replaced with another. If the male wanted freedom, he'd have to speak up and speak up now.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-02-2011, 10:14 PM

All of a sudden when Makoto's chain collar was loosened thanks to P-KO's power, he was able to breathe much more easier as he tilted his head both left and right since he finally had more room to turn his head. Although, when she told him that he basically needed to man up since he acted so weak. His own eyes widened up as being called a child and hearing how serious the small girl had gotten. Memories of his own past kicked right back into his head for a moment, this reminded him so much about his past in heaven when he had told God that he would be able to live there to take care of himself. Basically God had also called him a child for acting the way he did for not being able to stay in heaven. So hearing P-KO repeat the word 'child', that same word began to echo throughout his mind. "Dont..e..ever call me a c-child...ag-..again." he spoke with his voice sounding as if there were a small overlap of a demonic tone for a moment. Suddenly right than, his eyes just widened up even more as he nearly fell to his knees panting heavily; everytime when he had become angry about his past, Makoto would lose sight of who he was and completely go into a different personality; only come back without remembering a single thing. Suddenly, by the time Makoto had gone right back to normal; he had realized that P-KO was heading in another direction. So without even thinking or knowing what just happened, he went on and chased after her.

When Daigo had mentioned something about Sumiko's past for a moment, he wasn't exactly sure how she was going to take remembering it. Although when he had heard a snap of the pencil; his own eyes widened right up. Maybe bringing it up wasn't the smartest idea he had in his mind, whatever the case; seeing and hearing that happened, it gave him an idea that he shouldn't ever try and do that again. By the time he had opened the door to her cage and watching her step out thanking him. Daigo just gave a soft smile and took a few steps backwards to let her get her own room. "If you'd like, I have plenty of more note pads and pencils back at my home." he stated, really the reason he had a lot of those were because he always did experiments; so he'd need paper and pencil so that he could sketch blueprints of what he was planning to work on. Just the only difference was that his blueprints, were never made onto that blue construction paper that had all those lines to measure the sides.

SABBACI
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 10:17 PM

[Here comes Mad Dawg Windser!]

Windser sat in his mansion, reading the paper, and being miserable, as usual. Then he found an ad that said it would "Change your life" Well, his life needed a little changing, and a slave would be nice. Perhaps he wouldn't have a slave. Perhaps he needed an associate or a friend. He decided to head to town and see what happens.

When he got to the shop, he saw the creatures and thought about what he wanted. Anyone he could get along with. Someone to fight with as well. Probably not human. He looked around the shop.

[[I haven't exactly been keeping tabs >_< so who's still available?]]

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 PM

ooc: I think that all the slaves except Arianna and Makoto are still caged.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 PM

((Makoto is already with someone.))

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 10:43 PM

P-KO looked at him wierdly. Did she just imagine the demonic venom in his voice? She shook her head, obviously not, Makoto was too sweet to have that kind of tone. The purple-haired girl nodded to herself in agreement to her thoughts. She just kept walking her way, confidence obvious in her stride. People who were watching the girl regarded her with a pitiful look. Whispering the endless rumors that had followed her everywhere. P-KO slowed down, and looked at her surroundings. She was in front of the store, her hand out and holding the door open. Her eyes widened, had she left Makoto behind? Turnig her head, she saw Makoto running towards her. P-KO gave a silent sigh in relief, so he was alright. After all, she had full responsibility over him, even when it really should be the other way around.

P-KO went into the store, it seemed like a normal place, so she went off and got stuff for herself. Her regular clothes were starting to get a bit tight. Looking through the racks, she found a striped beanie, with a skull charm and a chain attached. She then found a grey jacket with black fur on the hood. Getting a white tee-shirt and long, black leggings to match, she then sat down and waited for Makoto to pick some clothes for himself.

"Get whatever you like Makoto." Her voice chimed as she looked at some accessories from her seat.

[*Jumps up and down more* MORE PEOPLE :D]

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 PM

{Also Miko is talking to Arianna}

Sumiko smiled and said "That would be helpful", she was glad that he didn't mention anything else she looked around. The place looked different from the other side of the cages, she saw a few of the other people and saw how crowed it really was. She looked down at the ground and said "What now?", this was the first time that she had been out of the cage after being here for a while. She looked up at Daigo and smiled a little bit, it was nice to finally be out of that cage.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 PM

Jaycie sat among the warm ashes, glad that they took away most of the clammy feeling left behind by her cold, icky Pull-up. Absently, she threw some bird seed into her mouth, her hunger finally forcing her to act. If it was up to her, she'd have some atole, a drink originating from the Mexica people of Mexico, or the Aztecs. She'd had grown up in one of the poorer regions of Mexico, though she eventually stole a ride to Mexico City, where she encountered the drink and her Aztecan heritage. If she was lucky, Raek would give her some, but the chance of her getting to speak with him before he left was slim with all the customers inside.

Jaycie was pulled from her train of thought when she saw a little girl run by, seeming to be a bit older than Jaycie was, followed by her father. The older man looked at Jaycie curiously for a moment before mentally rejecting her and discarding the memory of her. The thought to burn him entered Jaycie's mind, but she quickly dismissed it as a foolish notion, though the fantasy of his pain did help lessen the sadness Jaycie felt over being unwanted.

Quietly, she went back to examining the others in the shop, her amazing eyesight helping her to pick out tiny features. She looked to the door disinterestedly when a new man walked in, figuring he'd be quite like all of the others that had left her. Hopefully, he wouldn't even acknowledge her. It was always less painful if they didn't notice her in the first place.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-02-2011, 11:22 PM

By the time P-KO had already made it to the store, Makoto was still a bit aways from where she was standing. "Dammit. how did I get s..so far behind." he spoke to himself trying to force himself to run a bit faster, while he ran; he had already noticed all the people around him were looking at him rather strangely. It had made perfect sense why they would do that, it wasn't everyday when you would see a random male with two large torn white feathered wings chasing after a young girl. As long as he hadn't heard anyone say anything mean to him, everything was just fine. So by the time he had finally reached in front of the store; Makoto just walked right inside with her. The store was a lot more clean than he thought it would be; many shoppers were around and all the clothing were put onto racks orderly. Some of the shoppers had looked over at him when he had run into the store panting heavily with his wings moving up and down slowly from his own body panting so heavily. Looking around the area, he had noticed how P-KO was trying to find clothing for herself as well; as he just stood at the entrance wondering what he was supposed to do. He truly didn't mind the clothing he already wore, but she had told him it was pretty much better to get some clothing that suited him better. Giving a slight gulp, Makoto walked down the aisle of clothing, looking left and right at all the different colors and sizes of clothing. Suddenly a few things had caught his attention as he grabbed a medium sized hoodie sweater from it's small rack. Looking right at it, the hoodie itself had a picture of a large black rose in the front of it as it was tilted to the side with some red drawn liquid dripping off the top of it. The red drawn liquid made it look as if the rose itself were bleeding. Surprisingly enough, even though the hoodie itself was black; the rose was still obviously seen right there. After taking that into his hands, Makoto continued down the aisle as he noticed how most of the jeans were all the same color to him; even if the slight bluish color was somewhat different between them. So just grabbing one of the cloest jeans possible; Makoto had just looked right on around. He was pretty much done with finding his clothes. Now all he needed was to find P-KO and pay for this stuff than leave.

By the time Sumiko had stepped out of her cage, Daigo stood there with a soft smile to see she seemed really happy to be out of there. From there, he just walked over behind her; kneeling right on down placing the money that he would owe the owner of the shop for buying Sumiko. After he had paid for her, standing back up and hearing her question of what to do now; Daigo just scratched the back of his head lightly. Really, he wasn't sure what else to do besides go back home; but she had just gotten out of a place that she had to stay in the dark for so long. So maybe some time outside for a bit wouldn't do so bad. "Are you sure your not hungry?..if you want, we can get you something really good to eat, and possiblity something better to wear?" Daigo asked curiously unknowing what else to do.

((uhhmmm im just wondering; but won't this rp become like a giant multi private rp since its going to be masters and and their slaves?))

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 12:03 AM

(Ehh? I was thinking about someone putting up a party for all the masters out there, but I was going to ask Holleh first before even going on and saying anything -3-)

The obsessively polite P-KO was done with her clothing. And now, well, she had lost Makoto in the mix, since she had found herself checkered handwarmers as well as a pendant with a skull on it. After a while, she got worried, maybe he had escaped, in fear of being abused or something. She pushed her way a bit through the store, slightly nervous since Makoto didn't seem like one to be very aggressive when alone. And to add to the mess, she had seem officers eyeing her and Makoto suspiciously, and they were following P-KO and her new companion around quite a bit. In her daydreams, she had accidentally bumped into someone who seemed fairly large.

Falling onto the ground, she apologized quickly, and suddenly looked up to see Makoto"Ah! I'm terribly sorry Makoto! I left you behind! Let's hurry and buy your clothes now, I saw some officers go in before, so we have to hurry!" Taking his clothes, she mumbled a bit at the weight of the clothing in her hands. Somehow, she got to the register. Putting the clothes down, she took out her wallet, and instead of regular paper money, she took out a gold coin, a mere penny compared to her family's fortune back home. Giving the coin to the cashier, who was shocked, she gave an evil smile.

"I'll expect my change next time I come back." And with that, she made an attempt to lif the bags, but couldn't, and looked at Makoto, her face seemed irritated, but was flushed red with embarrassment.

"Please help Makoto?" She admitted defeatedly, knowing all too well this was the limit to her strength.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-03-2011, 12:41 AM

((oh, thats a great idea. XD I didnt think about that. :D that'd be gwuud.))

While Makoto searched through the different aisles of clothing, looking at all the different racks. He had actually began to get into the thing about shopping, although even though he liked it a bit to find such nice clothes. Most of it didn't come to his liking expect the hoodie and pair of pants he had in his hands. All of a sudden, while he looked for the clothing; he had felt someone go running into him from behind. Only to turn around nearly falling over; he wasn't really about to get mad at the person but rather apologize. Only to see when he turned around it was P-KO, she had seemed to look rather worried about something. So when she took his clothing and ran to the front of the store, Makoto's eyes just widened up as he followed her closely from behind. His own wings tightly folded against his own back. Just hearing that she had seen officers come in here earlier, Makoto was a bit even more nervous and slightly scared about the fact of why there would be officers around here or even following them. By the time she had paid for the clothing, seeing as P-KO couldn't lift all the bags of clothing; than asking for help. Makoto gave a little nod as he reached out and grabbed basically all of them, a couple in each hand. Since he had done some fighting in his past against both demons, and trying to defeat God; the weight of these bags were nothing more than small weights to him. "Okay..uhm..wh..where are we going?"

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2011, 12:45 AM

Juu is still caged.. I'm just not getting a reply from the person... x.x;;; ))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-03-2011, 12:47 AM

Sumiko smiled and said "Maybe something to eat would be a good idea", she looked around again maybe living with him wasn't going o be so bad he seemed nice enough. She turned and then said "But I don't think my clothes are that bad are they?" She looked down at her clothes then back up at Daigo tilting her head a little, she then straightened out then said "I guess it is really up to you master." That word felt weird to say for her she had never said it before in her life but she was a slave now so she figured that she would have to get used to saying it.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 AM

(Akira is caged too.)

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-03-2011, 01:26 AM

When Sumiko had told Daigo that some food would be good for her, he just gave a little nod and headed straight toward the exit of the shop. "Alrighty, than I have the perfect place for where to get you some good food." he stated proudly, although the one thing that had stopped him from going all the way to the exit; was when he heard her question about her clothes not being that bad. Taking his attention right on around to look at her, he gave a little soft smile and tilted his head slightly. "Well, it depends mostly on you. I can get you some new clothes if you'd like; you might think that those are your best ones, but maybe after seeing the other clothing, you might like the other stuff more?" Daigo said as when Sumiko had called him by the title of 'master' his own eyes widened up and a small blush came right across his face. That was the first time, anyone had ever called him by that title before; and it wasn't something he thought he would be able to get used to. "You know...ab...about that word. y..you can just call me by my name you know."

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 AM

(I still have to get a second slave for poor P-KO, Juu may or may not be "taken" as well xD *planing*)

Surprised at the fact Makoto got the bags up so easily, she mumbled a thanks. Upon hearing Makoto's request on where to go next, she replied,"Back to the slave shop of course silly! We need another friend for you since Sam seems more like a downer. " She twirled a lock of her shiny purple hair before continuing.

"Besides, I was getting two before, but I then changed my mind, since I needed to get to know you first, but now that I'm comfortable with you, I'm going to get you a friend so you don't get lonely when I have to work." She smiled to herself at her pointless logic. She didn't look like it, but she had to work quite a bit to keep her reputaion up, one false move and she could be living her life as a slave. And she didn't want that, neither did the officers, but it couldn't be helped. She turned to Makoto and started walking backwards to the store because it made her feel all cool. But she kept tripping, so she resumed to walking the right way. P-KO didn't look back at Makoto, since she did know he would be following, she would give him hell if he ran off without telling herself first. So then she would understand. Being rude to P-KO was practically suicide. Being her overly polite self, be rude to her, don't be surprised when she's tearing you open and looking at the insides of your insides.

After a while, the slave shop came into view, but at the same time the officers started to come up behind the two. Giggling insanely, P-KO took Makoto's hand, and ran back into the same shop they had started at. Giving a breath of relief, P-KO looked over at Makoto as she breathed heavily,"What are you waiting for? Look around while I catch my breath..." Her beathing was a bit uneven, but she was using a pretty tiring spell, so she had a good excuse for her tired state.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-03-2011, 01:55 AM

Grasping the flute, she knelt to regard the green eyed man and his strange behavior with curious eyes. Vera frowned as she thought of what he had said. "You may not think you have what it takes to be a model, but I do. And as the artist, I know what inspires me." Her gloved hands fiddled with the flute as she pondered the rest of his sentence. Was she afraid of regretting her sudden decision? Vera shook her head, and regarded the man as an artist would, not as others would. White hair, green eyes, and a sense of danger emanated from him, but there also seemed to be a slight soft side. The contrast brought ideas tumbling into her mind."As long as I can get a few amazing art pieces out of this, there won't be anything to regret." Mentally she was already painting something, a snake perhaps? Or a dragon... Yes a dragon seemed to suit him.

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2011, 02:21 AM

He narrowed his eyes. "You'll regret it, girl. I hunger for flesh, and these fools here don't give me what I desire. I could snap at you any moment at any time." He said threateningly, staring at her hard in the eyes. Shoo, leave me be. He thought to himself. Sure with all these threats, she'd leave and move on. He believed only a fool would still want him.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-03-2011, 02:23 AM

Sumiko followed Daigo towards the door and then stopped behind him when he turned back around to face her. By the tone his voice was in when he mentioned that he had a place in mind to eat at, it sound like he was happy about it. But hearing that it was up to her on if she wanted new clothes or not was hard she hadn't really made any choices since she had been here. She thought about it for a moment then said "I like my clothes but if I see something I'll tell you." She thought that it was a fair answer she didn't really want new clothes but things may have changed outside the building. When he said that she could call her by his name she was confused wasn't a slave supposed to call the person who bought them master? She waited a moment then said "Are you sure?" she tilted her head she at least wanted to get this cleard up first.