Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-27-2011, 07:49 AM

Bahahahhahahaha naaaaaw i was only joking about the tommys. and mum used to give me iced animal bikkys to take to school harharhar

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 11:21 AM

Nun nun nun! Haven't had animal crackers in AGES!!!!!!!! Last time I had them I think I was about twelve...I miss them! Of course I think the ones I'm thinking of are a little different. They're made of digestive biscuits and then on the other side they're coated in chocolate (either dairy milk or dark depending on which ones you get) and they are ADDICTING!!!!!!!!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-27-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love View Post
Right now I am addicted to Eric from True Blood :DDD
OH MY GOSH!! Me too!!! I've been pleasantly addicted to him ever since season 1 ;]
I'm super obsessed too . o___o

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 02:58 PM

Well if we're going into characters from shows then I've got quite a few I'm addicted to and proud of it!

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood)

Ianto Jones (Torchwood)

Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)

Olivia Benson (Law and Order Special Victims Unit)

Richard Castle (Castle)

Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

I could go on but I think that's more than enough for the moment. I am addicted to all these characters!!!!

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2011, 06:20 PM

Omg Spencer Reid <333
I wish his character was real because then I would be able to kidnap him and force him to marry me in my basement!

But uhm, enough fangirl ramblings. I'm really addicted to hulu. Free and entertains for hours :heart:

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 06:23 PM

Oh of only he was real...and hadn't cut his hair! I like it the way it is in the pic I've got (both in the above post and in my signature. It's way better long than short!!!!!!!

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2011, 06:26 PM

Agreed <3 He's so smart and awesome and I just want him to be more then some fictional character. Criminal Minds is a good show and I love it but Reid makes it way better :yes:

Xensas
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Eevee View Post

apart from that i also have a thing for kimchi. *drools* 。◕ 7 ◕。
Kimchi is just wonderful!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 06:28 PM

If they killed off Reid I might be tempted to stop watching Criminal Minds. I think there would be an uproar as large as during Torchwood when IT happened, maybe even bigger depending on how devoted the fangirls were (me included of course)

Xensas
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changling Death Wish View Post
im addicted to this website right now. and its annoying cos i come on and theres no replies but i still keep coming back to check and check again!
Hehe yeah...I generally do a mass posting and then wait a day for replies.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsbold View Post
So now's probably not a prudent time to mention how much I love eating animal crackers, is it? :P
I don't think we have animal crackers.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 06:37 PM

I remember sort-of animal crackers. Well they weren't really crackers. They were like digestives with chocolate on one side and shaped like animals. I used to get them in little packets when I was younger but I don't think that's the same to what they're talking about.
I get confused easily...

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-28-2011, 01:22 AM

Na, animal crackers are vanilla biscuits with coloured icing on one side XD

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-28-2011, 03:27 AM

I remember I once had a complete addiction to fried mushrooms. I ate them ALL day when I was at home if I wasn't asleep. Any one else had an addiction to food or an item that isn't on the list of normal every day addictions? Or am I the only weird one out here.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-28-2011, 03:35 AM

Hi, SecretIenzo! There was already a thread for "addictions," quite active and just a few threads down from yours, so I've merged your thread into the existing one. :)

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 AM

I... am completely addicted to crisps (chips) they are sooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA *stuffs face*

Xensas
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretIenzo1 View Post
I remember I once had a complete addiction to fried mushrooms. I ate them ALL day when I was at home if I wasn't asleep. Any one else had an addiction to food or an item that isn't on the list of normal every day addictions? Or am I the only weird one out here.
I used to snack on raw mushrooms quite often.

----------

Captain Jack + Ianto <3 yummy.

...poor Ianto it will never be the same!

kittykondos
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 05-28-2011, 01:53 PM

I have no idea how it started but i am suddenly super addicted to the music group The Black Eyed Peas. I mean, I have always liked them, but just within the last year or so i have become increasingly addicted to them. It is definitly a strange addiction, but it does have its ups and downs.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Oh yeah!!!!! Captain Jack Harkness + Ianto Jones Most DEFINITELY equals 'Yummy' with a huge side-helping of addictiveness and a great big dollop of HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yes very sad...very VERY sad.......:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That brings me to another addiction I think. Anyone else here ever watch music vids that people have made based on series or wahtever with songs from bands you like? Well I am addicted to watching those! Even though lately I've been watching a lot of sad music vids so I end up crying.

Mistrust

Old 05-28-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love View Post
Right now I am addicted to Eric from True Blood :DDD
ooh he's so yummy. I love him, especially with his hair long... hotness :love:

Serelie

Old 05-28-2011, 08:09 PM

Oh gosh, Captain Jack Harkness. mm.
My addiction is, and always has been, Doctor Who and Torchwood. Seriously, can't get enough of the stuff. Not to mention my addiction with how delicious Tennant, Matt Smith, and Darvill is. Goodness gracious.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 08:27 PM

Serelie: :glomp: I completely agree with you!!!!!!!!! Jack is SOOO awesome! Remember when he actually kissed The Doctor just before he sent Rose away (when he was still the 9th and hadn't regenerated)? One of my all time favourite scenes!!!!!!
Torchwood is addicting (appart from a certain event I refuse to name) and I'm looking forward to the next series but still...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The latest ep of Doctor Who was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! Total cliff hanger though!!!!!!!!

Serelie

Old 05-28-2011, 09:58 PM

@Mirani: Oh my goodness gracious, yes! Gosh, I haven't watched the first series in so long but I remember that. That episode was amazing. As for the most recent one, I just got done watching it and I have to say my jaw dropped at the end. I'm confused beyond imagination and I totally can't wait for next Saturday.

Darn you Graham!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 10:35 PM

It's so addicting isn't it? And you can't just stop watching it because it's all a tangled mess and you just can't figure anything out so you've got no choice you've GOT to watch the next episode!!!!!!
-is currently drooling over the thought of Jack and The Doctor in series 1- Now if only Jack had stayed with The Doctor. Then again he wouldn't have met Ianto if he had...still it would've been awesome. -insert fangirl giggle here-

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 04:13 AM

Internet. -gestures to current activity-

Dragon Age Origins and Awakening. (I want Dragon Age 2 -flails-) -activity before this one-

Caffeine. -what I'm almost always drinking has plenty of it-

Can sleep be addictive? Because I really love sleep....a lot. -next activity-

Stormrose Dewleaf
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Stormrose Dewleaf Send a message via MSN to Stormrose Dewleaf Send a message via Yahoo to Stormrose Dewleaf

Old 05-29-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician Girl Mirani View Post
Now if only Jack had stayed with The Doctor.
...Now...now I want to go read fanfiction. ;_; I'm supposed to be going to bed soon but I don't think that's happening now. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Eye View Post
Can sleep be addictive? Because I really love sleep....a lot.
It sure can. If I didn't have a job and things to do on the computer, I'd probably be asleep more than I'm awake. :lol: