momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 08-26-2011, 03:16 AM

(oh nononopnopnonono, >< its not you goth. Not you at all. Just sometimes And tends to like, bring things inside of the rp that have nothing ot do with it and its strange...its nothing. again, I'm sorry. :C -huggles- and yeah. I guess. xD;; I hope your head ache feels better, goth. c: )

Len had arrived in the town hall. He had the two girls over his shoulder and was trying to find Vincent. He would be happy to see his beloved sisters again. he walked ot one of the people working on cleaning up the dead bodies. They were just getting rid of the blood now and bringing some things in. They were also planning on what they should do next. Anyway, Len walked up to one of them and talked to them. He was telling them that he had found the girls and wanted to know where Vincent was. They said he was busy, but he should take the girls and put them in his office. Which, was the main desk that the elders would talk in. Len nodded and took the girls there. He sat Anna's unconscious body in a chair and put Layla in her lap. "Don't run off. Vincent will be coming soon.", Lens aid before he went out of the room and stood by the door waiting for Vincent.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2011, 05:32 AM

(O-oh ok I see its ok and I hope so 2 *hugs back*)

Miyu gasped lightly as the boy collasped, she crawled to him and picked him up, "He must have passed out, I guess that thing must have took a lot of strength." she said to herself then held him closely to her as if he was her ex and watched as he slept. Miyu descided to wait til Buzial woke up so that she could understand how she was outside and observed their surroundings to mak sure no one was near them. Miyu moved her hair from her face only to reveal Teal colored eyes, a rare color for nekos. She closed her eyes and sort of pretended to sleep so just in case Buzial woke up, he wouldn't wake up alone.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-26-2011 at 05:41 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-26-2011, 05:43 AM

Buzials body Tensed up, and his eyes open "are.....are you...okay..?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 10:58 AM

Layla was still scared but looked at her sister and waited for her to get up.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2011, 02:29 PM

Miyu opened her eyes slowly and looked at Buzial smiling at him, "I'm fine, thank you for saving me but you didn't have to do that. I'm better off dead." she said softly as she held Buzial still as if her life depended on it "I'm nothing special and not worth anyone's time." Miyu said in a low and soft voice as tears started to fill her her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Andraus

Old 08-26-2011, 04:49 PM

Buzial stood on his knees, in front of her "When my Old Girl died in an Accident, I went threw hell.....it was my sister mars who got me out of that hell....she slapped some sense into me, and told me that 'Everyones life has a Purpose, but your not gonna find it sitting on your ass' is her exact words." he said, with a small smile.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2011, 10:27 PM

Miyu looked and listened to Buzial talk to her, tears continued to roll down her face. "but reason for living died when the one who said loved me almost killed me." she said softly then looked away from him so her hair would cover her face again. "I'm always alone in the end, so I can never be happy." Miyu said softly as her ears pointed down more and more as sadness filled her heart.

(Another charrie coming soon)

Andraus

Old 08-26-2011, 11:27 PM

Buzial stood up "Thats what I said.....but then it hit me....That might be my fate...if I dont do somthing about it.,...So I made it my lifes mission to live to the fulles...." he held out his hand to her "Maybe I can show you what I mean..." he said.

[Anyone who gets any perverted thoughts, Thats NOT what I ment]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 12:37 AM

(lol, if anyone had perverted thoughts, it was you, Andy. ;D wittle pervert. -pinches cheeks- lol, I dunno know why, but I feel older then you. >w> now go make me a samich, child! D< I can't think of anything now, so excuse me for not posting for a while. :( plus, my internet JUST came back on.)

Andraus

Old 08-27-2011, 12:38 AM

[how old are you momo?]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 12:41 AM

(14. :P)

Andraus

Old 08-27-2011, 12:56 AM

[-flips you the bird- 15 >:D]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 01:15 AM

(-rolls eyes- yous till act 14 or 13. SO I couldn't tell. -buuurn?- lawl)

Andraus

Old 08-27-2011, 01:20 AM

[You act as if your a Twelve year old owo burnn yourslef < -< ]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 01:37 AM

(xD Whatever.)

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2011, 03:21 AM

(O.O oh wow now I feel old T.T)

character name: James
bio: James is the ex-boyfriend of Miyu and he betrayed her to help Vincent destory Neko City. The only reason he did it was so he could get him and Miyu a better life above.
pic:
----------------------------------------
Miyu listened to Buzial talk more and held out his hand to her, she blushed red and placed her hand on his. She lifted herself on the ground and unknowingly buried herself in Buzial's chest, "Promise me, promise that you won't betray me." Miyu pleaded as she cried softly and looked into Buzial's eyes.

James wonder aimlessly through the city and back to Vincent's hideout, he was remembering when he betrayed Miyu and chose to be on Vincent's side. He only wanted to have a better life with his ex but she didn't stay by his side so he attacked her, out of anger. He regreted doing that and now wants to get back with her but helping Vincent was the main thing to do, he could find Miyu later.

Andraus

Old 08-27-2011, 03:27 AM

Buzial smiled at her "A Member of the NCA, never ever breaks his promise" he said.

[just to let you know, NCa means 'Neko City army']

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 PM

(i am waiting on u momo)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 07:30 PM

(okay, I'll post something, then.)

Anna's eyes started to slowly open. She looked around at her surroundings for a few moments. When she found out her sister was on her lap, she blinked and then wrapped her arms around her. "Oh my god, are you alright?! what happened?", She said with a worried look on her face

"Vincent had received word that his sisters were found and brought into his office. He was heading towards his office right now. He has a small smile on his face. He a little happy to see his sisters after years of being apart.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 09:25 PM

"im fine" she said hugging her sister back.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 10:53 PM

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you...I should have sensed that man but...", Anna said looking down at the floor. She felt like she had failed at protecting her sister. Now they were both somewhere where they could be killed any second.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 11:16 PM

"you did your best" she said with a small smile. she heard someone coming this way.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2011, 11:25 PM

(Ok, thank u 4 telling me)

Miyu smiled softly as she wiped her tears away, "Thank you for saying that, after what happened I thought that it was the end of me and the reason I lived." she said letting go of Buzial so he could have his space back, "What were you doing before you came to help me?" she asked curiously as one of her ears tilted.

James wondered the halls until he reached Vinecent's office door and smelled his scent getting closer to him. James stood there and stretched slightly as the blood dripped off his claws and on the ground as he waited for Vinecent to get to the next thing to do as bordum kicked in.

Andraus

Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 AM

"I was argueing with-" he stopped short "Damnit!" he jumped up, pulling the girl onto his back, and took off back towards Annas house.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 12:48 AM

"I guess.", Anna said with a sigh. Her ears twitched a little when she heard talking outside the door. She gulped and leaned back in her seat. "Someones....about to come in.", Anna said as her ears laid flat against her head. She was scared, honestly. She wasn't sure if they were going to kill them or try to use them for something. She just wanted to go home safely with her sister.

Vincent was waking towards the door when he saw James standing in front of it. "James? What are you doing here? Is there something you need?", he said trying not to sound agitated. He really only wanted to see his sisters at the moment, not deal with other people.