ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2011, 09:51 PM

With a light grumble, Hitomi started to follow Rejuku to his home, lightly skipping along the unfamiliar ground. It felt... so different compared to what she'd usually walk on somehow. The greatest thing she was probably thankful for was the fact that the demon energy that saturated the air didn't affect her anymore.

"I haven't been like this for a long time..." she mused, holding back the urge to start crying. This was the body that her parents lost 16 years ago, and the angel would never let herself forget. "Hey, were you always this trusting and nice?" Hitomi asked, looking up at the gargantuan demon with a grin and curious eyes. It was a wonder that Rejuku even let her stick around for so long. Normally, other demons would have attempted to take her life, but Rejuku... was so different.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 10-28-2011, 01:10 AM

Rejuku paused for a moment looking at her. His mind thought remembering with a sigh, "No..." he said darkly. The word was dripping with hate and loathing. "I was once...the worst of the the lot..." He said softly looking at her. "I've...I've done things....such...such horrible things..." he said looking at her. "There's blood and death on my hands...and many other deeds as well..." He said taking a deep breath, "I was cruel, cold, manipulative, evil...and i loved it..." He looked at her his face in a scowl, "I loved watching people wither in pain, being tortured and killed....forced them to do things for my own amusement..." He said looking at darkly.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2011, 01:56 AM

She couldn't believe her ears for a moment. Rejuku? A manipulative killer? That just didn't seem to fit at all, at least anymore. Hitomi didn't want to believe any of it, any of that blasphemy, but the way his voice was just soaked with deep-seated abhorrence made the little girl shiver. "You... Well, you've changed for the better, I think," Hitomi mumbled, skipping ahead again, only to turn and face the demon again. Now, she was blocking his way by only standing a few inches from him, hands behind her back, eyes glowing with forgiveness and sorrow. "You're different now. Anyone who you've done wrong has forgiven you. I'm sure of it." A tiny compassionate smile stretched across the child's face, and her gripped one of the demon's fingers in her minute palm. "You're not the same as before..."