Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 01:34 AM

Kyoya smiled. "I'm glad to know you love me too." he really was glad to hear that news. "Do you want to come hang out at my house later? Maybe we could go for dinner?" He sounded a bit to hopeful.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-30-2011, 02:18 AM

Tamaki smiles looking at him as he nods "Sure I have no other plans later so I would love to come and hang with you and yea dinner sounds great..maybe alittle bit of desert as well" chuckles as he playfully winks at him before turns around.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:36 AM

Kyoya looks highly excited. "Dessert? And what kind would you like?" he asked smirking.
He had a feeling he already knew what Tamaki had meant by the comment, bit he wanted to hear it come from the blonde man's mouth.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-30-2011, 02:41 AM

Tamaki chuckles gently and turns back around as he place his hands into his pocket. "Oh I was thinking I would like a Kyoya sunday." chuckles. As he just could picture it now.. Kyoya laying on a table with nothing on and covered with whip cream, chocolate, nuts, and everything else you could put on a sunday. he chuckles as already it made his mouth water from that daydream.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:47 AM

Kyoya blushes and then smiles. "Well, I have to go pick up some things for tonight..can you meet me at my place at around six?" he was planning to make that daydream of Tamaki's a reality. He went to the grocery store and got all the stuff for the cook to make this evening. He also went to the ice cream part of the store. He picked up cherries, whip cream, Carmel, chocolate, and many more toppings. He then checked out and went back home. He had all of the stuff set up and he had showered by six. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. His hair was still wet from tue shower. The only reason he had dressed down was because he didn't plan on wearing clothes after dinner.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM

Tamaki chuckles gently and nods "Alright see ya then." smiles he would leave right after Kyoya did. He heads home himself to change clothes and take a shower. After an while he heads to Kyoya's place along the way he stops at the flower store and buys a dozen of roses for Kyoya. He wore just black pants and a shirt that was only button up half away. Tamaki arrives at Kyoya's house and reaches up ring the door bell and waits.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 09:07 PM

Kyouya knew everything was in place and he opened the door to see Tamaki. He was suddenly embarresed by his own clothing. He felt underdressed. "Hello love." he said sweetly

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-30-2011, 11:55 PM

Tamaki smiles as he looks at Kyoya when he open the door "Well hello cutey.." chuckles gently. he steps up and kissed him on the lips gently before he hands over the roses to him. "Here you go..I picked theses up just for you." smiles. As he didn't mind what Kyoya was wearing with way or what he wore or didn't wore he was cute as a button. And he just wants to eat him all up.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2011, 02:25 AM

Kyoya smiled as he was handed the flowers. They were beautiful roses that were bright and brilliant. He had a maid fetch him a vase and he put the delicate plants in the vase with water. "Put this on the table by my bed please." he asked the maid. "Come on, dinner's ready if you are." in all honesty, Kyoya wanted to get dinner over with so he could get to other things. He was wondering if Tamaki would really lick and nibble on him once he was covered in sundae toppings.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-01-2011, 04:36 PM

Tamaki place his hands into his pocket and watches the maid come and takes the flowers. He looks back over to Kyoya and smiles. "Sure lets go eat." chuckles gently. He couldn't wait for later as he takes Kyoya by the hand and heads to the dinning room to have dinner together. "So where is your dad? Working?" looking over at him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2011, 11:01 PM

"He went on a trip for a few days." Kyoya smiled at Tamaki sweetly and then sat at the table after helping Tamaki sit at the table. He eats quickly and silently, ready for what would come after. He was so ready. He watched Tamaki.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 12:07 AM

Tamaki chuckles gently and smiles as he was glad Kyoya's father was away more fun with Kyoya alone. And he surely knew the maids wouldn't say anything about it. He heads over and gets helped in his chair as he begans to eat. Tamaki smiles "Hmm this is good...but slow down love..your going to choke to death. We have penty of time" winks and chuckles.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 12:32 AM

"Kyoya nodded. "I'm sorry. It's just, I'm a bit excited. I have something I want to show you after dinner." he felt his pants tighten as he kept thinking about what could happen after dinner. He tried to slow down eating, but he was still eating pretty fast.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 02:48 PM

Tamaki chuckles gently as he looks at him while he couldn't wait anymore. He finished his supper and stands up "Come I don't want to get to full yet." Tamaki grabs Kyoya by the arm and heads upstairs to his room figuring thats where he put all the other stuff.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 09:57 PM

"H-Hey! Wait a minute!" he says with a laugh. Once in his room, Kyoya decides to change the plan a bit. He blindfolds Tamaki and strips himself. He laid on his bed and had the maid drizzle whipped cream and chocolate and cherries all over him. The maid then unblindfolded Tamaki and she left swiftly, not really wishing to see what would go on next. Kyoya's glasses were laying on his bedside counter. He smirked. "I gave what you said you wanted for dessert."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 11:41 PM

Tamaki would be blindfolded once they got to the room. He thought this was very exciting not knowing what was going on. Soon after he was unblindfolded he rubs his eyes before he looks over at the bed. His mouth nearly drop seeing Kyoya was covered with yummy goodness. He smirks gently and moves over as he tilts his head staring at him "MMmmm wow" seeing Kyoya like that made his mouth water just like he had vison Kyoya to be.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2011, 01:19 AM

Kyoya blushed. "Do I look good?" he asked, clearly feeling a little self conscious. He was naked under all of these toppings and he felt kind of exposed. He really hoped Tamaki liked what he saw. He shifted a bit so Tamaki could see him better. "Well, are you going to start eating?" he asked in the most seductive voice he could manage.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2011, 02:08 AM

Tamaki chuckles gently and nods "Of course good enought to eat.." moves over to the bed and climbs on. He leans over and first kissed Kyoya deeply for an moment before he ran his tongue down to his neck teasely.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2011, 02:19 AM

Kyoya kissed him back, enjoying the feel of Tamaki's lips. Only he could get Kyoya to behave like this, to feel like this. He gasped as a tounge ran lightly across hos neck. "A-Ah...Tamaki..." he whined. "Don't tease me, that's so cruel.." his back arched just slightly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2011, 01:43 AM

Tamaki chuckes gently and looks at him "Well how else I'm going to lick you up." as he moves down and starts licking his chest. Every once an while he starts nipping on different parts on his chest while he took an cherry and eats it with whip cream and other things.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 02:19 AM

Kyoya gasped evrytime he was bitten. He was very glad he'd decided to do this. His hands tangled themselves in Tamaki's hair as Kyoya went into pure pleasure. He moaned and whined as all of this was happening.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2011, 03:04 PM

Tamaki smirks as he couldn't help but to grind himself against Kyoya alittle. He would move down his chest and gets the mose sensual spots on him. Of course Tamaki was already getting hot himself and had peeled off his shirt while he felt his love's fingers in his hair.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 04:37 PM

This was all getting to be a bit much for Kyouya. The grinding, the kissing, the nibbling. Everything made him want more, every touch took him closer to insanity. He grinded back into Tamaki's hips.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2011, 05:54 PM

Tamaki chuckles as he moves around alittle with his tongue and plays around with Kyoya's cute little belly button. He looks up every time and time to see Kyoya's reaction couldn't help to chuckle alittle. (This rp is going to be above Menewsha Guidelines..you want to continue in the emails? I think I already send you mine..I'm not sure.)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 06:20 PM

((yeah, I deleted all of my pms bought a week ago, so I don't still have your email, but here is mine: [email protected]
You cam also give me yours again, sorry for losing it))