Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 11:16 PM

"um nella here," she said picking up a piece of rock and burning it into a reflective mirror. "look," she said giving it to her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-02-2011, 11:32 PM

Nella clapped her hands, "That is sooo cool! I wanna do that pew-pew thing and burn stuff!". She giggled before she took the rock and then checked it out. It was pretty cool and really shiny. She smiled, and then looked at herself. She blinked a few times, before she gasped. "Oh my gosh...I have...blue...purple hair and...oh my gosh...I have freaking boobiiiieeeeeees!", she said squinting her eyes and pointing at the rock.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 11:37 PM

"you seem like a little kid. try telling us the last thing you remember" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 11:43 PM

"Um...me and my mommy were walking down a dark tunnel to a biiiig, bright light. I was holding her hand and she was smiling. She hadn't smiled in a long time...she always looked so sad...Anyway! We were walking down the tunnel, and then something yanked me back. I woke up, and some weirdo was standing over me and calling me a weird name. I told him who I was then he had a fit. It scared me...When he calmed down, he said something like 'you're not her...' and tried to hurt me, too! But then he stopped and then kicked me out in the middle of this big, weird place. Then, those guys you beat up found me and dragged me away.", Nella said before she looked at her mirror. She ran her hand down the stitches she had going down her face.

"My hair...my freckles...they're all gone. And now I have a big ugly thing on my face...and my skin tone is different!", she said as her lip quivered a bit.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 PM

Zach watched with Intrest, laughing quietly. He then pat her Shoulder, and a Ice Spear appeared on his hand "Do you want to be with your mother.?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 11:56 PM

"Zach! don't you dare. there is an easy way we can help her," she siad to zach and made his spear melt.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 12:06 AM

Nella stared at Zachary's hand with fear. She pushed his hand away and then took a few steps back. "No! I mean...I miss her but...I don't want too! I want to be here!", she said before she ran behind Shakara. She hid behind her and ducked her head behind Schakara's back. "I don't want to go again...", she said in a whiny voice.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 12:54 AM

Zach stopped, looked at his hands, then punched the nearest wall next to him "Damnit! Im not one of those Blood-thirsty Elementals.....Thats exactly what I was Escaping from!" he said, angery.

[Momo! Wanna do a Fan rp of Fairy tail :D]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 01:25 AM

" its ok nella," she said. She looked at zach. " dont beat your self up zach" she said hugging him. They always comforted each other.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 01:31 AM

(Andy: sure! As long as it's a privet Rp. :lol: we'll talk about it in the pms. c: )

Nella flinched and closed her eyes tightly when Zach yelled and punched the wall. She took a step back, but then step towards Zach. "If you're thirsty...drink water...or juice. Not blood.", Nella said. She wasn't sure what to say, so she thought that what she said would help. "Nella Bella forgive you...", she said, trying to smile.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 03:17 AM

He hugged Nella super tight "Man, I think I could love this girl like a Sister!" he said, nearly squeezing the head off.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 03:20 AM

Nella blinked a few times, then started turning blue. Her breasts were pushing up against Zachary really hard, so that didn't help. She was already suffocating, so all that together made her want to panic. "Nella Bella needs help..pleas...", she said, looking at Shakura

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 03:43 AM

Shakura smiled and pulled them apart. " i know someone who can help. It may take a bit" though.

----------

Shakura smiled and pulled them apart. " i know someone who can help. It may take a bit though" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 03:45 AM

"Thank you sister Shaku-chan!", Nella said as she wrapped her arms around her side and tried to catch her breath. "That huuuurt! And...who's going to help and why?", Nella said looking at Shakura

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 04:30 AM

I Create a see threw ice-slide, and hang upside down from it, looking like im floating in thin air.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 04:37 AM

(Andraus! reply to my pm! I need to ask you something!)

"Oh my gosh he's preforming black maaagiiiic!", Nella said pointing at Zachary. She giggled before she tried to grab his nose. She stood under him and jumped up. "Almost got your nose!", she stood up on her tipy toes, and then tried jumping. She ended up falling in the process. Her right leg was bent in an odd position when that happened. Although it wasn't paiful, it was painful to look at at the very least. She pulled herself up and tried to keep her balance.

Since this wasn't her real body, this body had been dead for a day or too, and it had to have parts replace, it bended in odd positions and did weird things sometimes. They weren't to painful, but they could freak someone out. Once Nella's balance was caught, she put her arms up in the air and giggled. "I'm okay!"

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 04:49 AM

"Hey Shakura "he spoke to his flame-headed friend. "See if you can use your Fire Magic to Jump-start the Nerve's and Vein's in that body. it looks like its rotting." he siad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 04:54 AM

(it's not rotting!)

"What does rotting mean? I don't think my body is rotting...is rotting bad? IS there something wrong with me?!", Nella put her hands on her face. She wasn't sure if there was something wrong or if there wasn't. She was panicing a little in her mind. Her lip quivered, "Am I going to die?"

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 04:57 AM

"No, Rotting Isnt Anything Bad. It just mean's your Skin changes. "he said, trying to smooth things over.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 05:05 AM

"Is it a pretty change? Will I look like a princess? or Glittery?", Nella said sniffling.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 05:12 AM

"You have a Nice Skin tone...?" he said cautiously.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 05:34 AM

"I'm gonna look ugly when I rot!", nella said as she started to bawl.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 05:36 AM

he looked at Shakura "help me!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 PM

" no he is talking about if i get the nerves and all that in the body activated then it will make sure you stay pretty" shakura said

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 05:25 PM

He mouthed the word's "thank you" to her.