Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 05-10-2012, 07:21 PM

Viola saw the boy and softly smiled. She ran to where the young man was. "Whats going on?" she asked softly looking around at all the other kids. Viola had never been around this many people before. It had always been her and her mother. She looked about and forced a smile on her face.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-11-2012, 02:43 AM

((Well, no one objected. And Es doesn't object. :sweat: Here's hoping I can do it justice! Not now, though. D: Perhaps my next post? :lol:))

Cyan looked up at the neko boy who'd dropped a fresh water bottle beside him. With a grin, the merman accepted it and nodded his thanks. It was also rather refreshing when water sprayed over him, making Cyan laugh and shake a few droplets from his eyes. "I think we are definitely trend setters. I'll be sure to do something out of the ordinary next time."

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 05-11-2012, 02:52 AM

((I Object! But only because I am going to have to make a male teacher.... Can I handle three characters?!!?! Stay tuned to find out!--- I'm soooo making Simon that late student..))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2012, 06:00 AM

((LMAO YAY ESSY!))

smiled back at the girl "Not much jus figured I'd get to know some of the others here.Speaking of which I never got your name"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2012, 07:21 PM

((Hey, sorry, I have waaaay too many rp's, I'm going to have to drop out peeps. since my dude hasn't interacted with anyone, he was actually never there. Carry on peeps))

Esmme

Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 PM

((Okie, Grax. :hug:))

Triquetra

Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 AM

((Sad face Grax!!!))

((Ummmmm, I was holding off posting with Naida, but should be start Orientation soon or something? I guess we should all work together and drag Cyan :P ))

Esmme

Old 05-16-2012, 03:40 AM

((*bursts into giggles* I was going to allow him to get legs . . . but I figured that I would make him a traditional merman. ;) No legs for him! Sadly! He'll just have to sit on the floor for the rest of his time in school. . . . :XD

Orientation will start soon! Es just . . . needs some veg time away from the computer. :lol:))

Triquetra

Old 05-16-2012, 03:44 AM

((Is anyone Telepathic? xD *Checks profiles* Well... Cyan's getting dragged there xD Or bridal carried. xD NO VEG TIME!! *Glues to computer*))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 AM

((YAY off early))

Esmme

Old 05-16-2012, 06:49 AM

((*dies and goes to sleep* What's all this about carrying Cyan bridal style? :sweat: Ah, the disadvantages of being someone with fins. :XD And DRAGGED?!?!? Awww, but that's mean! :cry:

Yay! Techi! :hug: Unfortunately, Es is getting offline now. Have a good one, everyone!))

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM

((Isn't there an OOC thread for this kind of chatter?))

Esmme

Old 05-16-2012, 04:07 PM

((*purrs* No OOC that I know of! There might be, though! :insane: Es might just be blind, or something! :sweat:))

A tolling bell signaled the start of the morning. It was time for the academy's orientation. As was custom, every student would meet in the inner area of the building - the mess hall. It was big enough to "house" all the people, and there was a stage up near the front.

On the said stage was a dark-skinned woman, standing with her arms crossed and a mechanical eye whirring as the first of the students began to pour into the room. There was no seating chart: they would all just sit wherever they wanted. "Please be seated. The sooner everyone is here, the sooner we can get started."

-

Cyan tilted his head. The bell. Ah, the bell. It was time. "Better run," he joked, prodding Naida's arm gently. Last year, she'd been late . . . though it hadn't been her fault. It had been his. . . . The merman felt awkward asking for help, so he would wait for the school staff to help him out. Without legs, it was difficult to go anywhere.
Blushing, he looked back down at his book. "I'll just read until they come get me." Goodness, it felt so silly not being able to maneuver throughout the school. He would be working with the staff of the academy to get himself a set of legs, but Cyan knew it would take time. Last year he'd just had private classes while being kept in the pool area. This year, he requested being with the other students.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:47 PM

looking down he noticed the merman's awkward problem and knelt down to help "Here hold on" he said as he draped the man's arm over his shoulder helping him up

Esmme

Old 05-16-2012, 10:41 PM

Cyan looked completely surprised as Katsuo knelt. "I . . . uhm. . . thank you." Sadly, the situation was so precarious, that the merman felt himself slipping. It was difficult to stay upright when all he had to rely on was arm strength. With a dark blush that burned the male's features, he wrapped his arms about Katsuo's neck. "Pardon me," he breathed awkwardly, clearing his throat.

Sending a tortured glance back to Naida, the merman tossed a bit of blue hair from his face. "You could always just let someone else do this."

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-17-2012, 05:04 AM

Mindy turned and quickly strolled over to Naida. Offering her a hand she said, "Let's walk with Cyan and Katsuo. That way I can keep the blessed sun rays off of both of you."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 06:31 AM

looks over at the boy "I'm okay with it if you are...................I just thought you outta get a fair shot at being on time" katsuo said getter a tighter grip after noticing him slipping

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM

Midori cleared her throat. "Umm guys I can help with that you know" She smiled softly and blew a kiss towards Cyan, tendrils of water followed from her lips to the merman and grew in size as they wrapped around his body. "Katsu you can let him go now if you like, he can swim there." An aura was shining around her the color of the ocean as the sun set on it a brilliant, vivid color as her element poured out from her to make a swirling pool around Cyan. On the ground her shadow spread behind her, great dark wings unfurled showing her true nature. "We should get going to that orientation you know how the teachers can be if we're late on the first day."

Gavin watched from his dorm window, a shadowed look on his features as he watched his sister below sharing her gift with the gaggle of creatures. He couldnt understand her need to reach out to them, or her depth of kindness she always seemed to have for such things. He and his sister were such different people. He sighed as he pulled on his clean shirt and headed to the door. He wouldnt be missing this years orientation it seemed.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 07:17 PM

"you sure you got him?" he asked nervously letting go "aah ok cool" he said smiling a bit and fixing his shirt "well time for the brainwashing this year" laughing heading towards the building

Esmme

Old 05-18-2012, 03:10 AM

"Oh!" Cyan immediately released Katsuo, drifting on the elemental form that seemed to surround him. He didn't like the attention it drew to him, but . . . he did like moving about so freely on land. "Thank you!" He glanced first to the neko boy, and then to Midori. "I owe you both for not letting me fry into some form of dinner."

((Es is not particularly helpful right now. . . :XD Sorry!))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2012, 06:47 AM

looks back and laughs "I don't know...............I could use a fish fry right about now" he said mockingly

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-18-2012, 06:56 AM

Tribal Dark

Tribal sighed lightly. He tosses his bag on the bed in front of him. "What a pain in the ass" he says under his breath, before turning away to look around the room. He shakes his head and moved to the door. Stepping outside, he looked around at the various doors that lined the hall. He turned to the right and began just walking. He was going to have to do some exploaring later. He wondered if he should head to headmasters office. He had no idea where he should be heading or what he should be doing at the moment. He wondered where the students were around here. He shrugs his shoulders, keeping a hand on the black scarf around him as it let out a low growl. "Shh" he whispers to it, and keeps walking.

Hex Riviera

Hex leaned against the wall looking at the students who passed by. She smiles, raising a perfectly black polished nail whispering a word. A nearby root of a tree lifts a bit tripping a student. She laughs slightly, and then turns to walk fully inside. She held her head high, and did not give anyone even a glance as she passed. As far as she was concerned, none of them were worth her time. She ran a hand through her blue hair, and looked at her watch. It was almost time for her class, she was looking forward to seeing who her next set of victims would be.

(sorry...way shorter then I normally do, but my head is killing me tonight ;-; )

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2012, 06:06 PM

grabs a chair up front turning it around before sitting down "Can we hurry this up?"

Triquetra

Old 05-18-2012, 11:21 PM

Naida was ready to laugh as Cyan was picked up bridal style by the neko. But she held it in. For fear of death... She was serious. MIndy offered Naida a hand, which she took to get up. Walking with the pack of students. Midori helped Cyan suddenly. Helping him float almost with the rest of them. Maybe this year Cyan would be taught a similar spell to help him walk on land. That would be great. As much fun as it could be studying over in the pool. "There you are Cyan! Now you can be late like me." She mocked back. Not forgetting last years stunt. Naida was late a lot last year. She blamed the merman.

She walked into the auditorium, taking a seat in the second row near. Near Katsuo. She leaned up, "I think Mr. Collins is giving you a death glare. After that prank last year, I can't blame him." She said with a small laugh. It had been in the middle of their English class the last day of school.

----

Daniel sat back on the stage with the rest of the teachers. A few were upfront making the students go to their seats. Otherwise they would be here all day while they spoke to eachother. He was a bit surprised when a merman came into the room. He had heard of the student, be never had scene him himself. Katsuo caught his eye after. The class clown. He felt his eyes narrow a bit, but then turned his attention to the other teachers. Speaking of their summers. He of coarse taught summer school.

Esmme

Old 05-19-2012, 05:04 AM

((Welcome, Kiyoto! :hug: We're all headed for the auditorium for the opening presentation. :yes: Heck, I will just pretend that everyone is either there now, or is going to be late. :sweat:))

Cyan sent Naida a smile, and he took a seat beside the water sprite. He ended up more uncomfortable in a chair, so he (happily) sat out in the isle nearby. His blue eyes soon focused on the front of the room. That was where most people were (or should have been) looking, anyway.

Djanna Merril stood on the stage, and finally gave up on waiting for silence. The sound of gunfire went off, a single pistol blast - but of course, it wasn't real. The dark-skinned teacher lowered her weapon, and the flashbang's smoke finally cleared. Her one-eyed gaze scanned over the students: most were familiar, but not all of them.

"I ask that you all obey the posted rules throughout campus," she said, addressing the entire room. "And I welcome you to Sanctuary Academy. Many students have found their home here, and have gone on to find more acceptance in the world as they use their knowledge that they obtain here." Her mechanical eye focused on the group near the front: Katsuo and his little posse. "Many of you are returning students, and know how you are expected to act. Be courteous to those here: not everyone is as fortunate as yourself."

She went on to talk about the rules, the dorms, and the grounds. Everyone who was new heard pleasant things, while everyone who was returning merely had to sit through the orientation once again. "Classes will be starting tomorrow morning. I expect everyone to be ready for their responsibilities by then."