Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 PM

Her dad walked to her bed side, and softly touched her cheek." I never thought we would see you again." he said with a slight smile. "I love you." he said softly to his daughter. Morgan smiled looking down at the young child. "I wish I could have the love of my parents." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 05:55 PM

"I do too." Kirin whispers. Tears run down his cheeks.

"I love you both too. I wish brother were here." She whispers.

"Sweetheart... you know why he isn't he choose to do bad things."

"I know mommy."

---------- Post added 06-05-2012 at 01:57 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 03:40 AM

The dad looked to the window where the two stood, though the shadows hide them. All the dad could see was the outside. "I wish he would have chosen different path." he said. He then looked to his daughter and softly touched his cheek. "I'll be back soon. I need to go cheek on some things." he said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 01:15 PM

"Daddy... what if he changes his path... can't he come home?" She asks softly.

Kirin watches from the shadows tears sliding down his cheeks. He wonders what his dad will say. His sister had been born right before he turned to a life of crime.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 06:07 PM

His dad just nodded in sorrow, and walked out of the small room. He walked down the hall to the soda machines. "Dammit Kirin." he said softly as he got a soda. He never wanted his son to have to be this way. He Never though it would turn out this way.

Morgan felt her body getting weaker from the shadows. She gently reached out for Kirins sleave. "We need to go." she said lightly. "The shadows will consume me if we don't hurry and leave." she said as she feel to her knees in the shadows.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 06:20 PM

"No. We're going into the room." He says. He can't leave his family. He aches for them. "They'll accept you. Please."

Marie lays in her mother's arms.

The butler who had been there had left.

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 02:21 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate: You're it.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 06:35 PM

Morgan shook her head. "No please. Lets just go..." she said as her eyes turned to a blood red color. She screamed out as the pain of the shadows began to take over. Morgan could no longer hold her powers in, the power came pouring out over the room and now everyone could see the two of them. It was only a matter of minutes till the shadows took over her body. "I need the heart!" she cried out. Red tears streamed from her eyes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 06:42 PM

"Let's go." Kirin says putting an arm around Morgan. His heart breaks though, he wants to be with his family.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 PM

"no." she whispered. "I need the stuffed heart... Its in my backpack." she said as she tried to reach for it, but the shadows keep her hand away from the bag. "I can't move till I have it." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 PM

"Let's go." He says putting an arm around Morgan. His heart breaks though. He wishes he could be with his family. He holds back tears.

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 06:51 PM

The shadows growled as he put his arms around her. One of the big shadows picks him up and throws him to the wall where his father was standing. The shadows reviled him to his family. Morgan shouted "No!! They'll kill him!!!" she said as she tried to fight them. "I won't let you have me." she yelled out as she forced her own hand into her bag and grabbed the heart."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 06:57 PM

Kirin groans his heading spinning. "Dad..." He groans.

(Saying they aren't in the room.)

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 PM

(He went threw the wall)
Morgan ran passed the mom and the sister. She went to Kirins side. The father looked at the pair. "What are you doing here?" he said to his son. His anger began to arose in his chest. "I told you never to come back. You made your mind up when you chose the life of crime." he said as he began to power up his powers. Morgan yelled out. "No!!!" she screamed out as she shot a shadow towards the dad.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 08:44 PM

(oh sorry)

Kirin sits up his wing is broken. "Dad... I... I made a mistake... I want to change."

"Dear calm down." She sees the bolt and moves her husband out of the way and herself as well.

Kirin ducks out of the way as well. He cries out in pain as he moves his wing.

His mom goes to him. "Oh baby."

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 04:44 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 PM

"You can never Change." He said as his fist was about to come down on his son the mothers powers along with Morgans hit the dad. He flew back into a wall. A growl came from the back of the mans throat. "He will never be part of this family." he said as he punch a whole threw the wall. "He better be gone by morning." he said as he walked down the stairs. Morgan backed up into the cornor in hopes that she wouldn't be seen. She had seen Kirins dad once before, and it was when He was fighting her father.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 08:57 PM

"Then you lied to me, you told me that he could be a part of our family again." Marie says having gotten out of bed and coming out of the room. She goes to Kirin and hugs him gently. Kirin puts an arm around her. Tears run down his cheeks.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 PM

Morgan looked to the family, she looked to the dad who was walking away. She just wanted to leave, but something told her to stay. She staid in the small corner of the room holding the black stuffed heart in her hands. The father world around to look at the family. He looked right at Morgan. "He hasn't changed... He brought her." He said pointing at the young girl.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 09:10 PM

"he has daddy. He's telling the truth."

"Shes the one who saved Marie's life." Kirin says.

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 05:17 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 09:19 PM

His dad Just looked at the group unable to realize what was going on. "I'm going out... They both better be gone when I get back." he said as he left. Morgan wasn't sure what to do other then just stand there playing with the dark heart. She looked to Kirin and softly whispered. "I'm sorry." she then looked to the window. Oh how easy it would be for her to just run and jump for the window.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 PM

"It's not your fault." He says still holding his sister.

Kirin's mom touches his wing healing it.

"Mom I..."

"I'm going to find your father." She stands and heads out of the room.

Marie snuggles into Kirin's lap. "I'm glad I finally get to meet you."

"I am too." He says smiling wrapping his wings around her. "But I am going to have to go." He says.

"No. You can't." Marie turns and hugs him tightly.

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 09:27 PM

"Stay." Morgan says, as she walks up to the family. "Stay tell you dad that you faught me and won." Morgan said as she looked down at the little black stuff heart. "You don't need me anymore you have your family." she said softly as she pulled her backpack to the front of her and put the small heart in the left pocket. She looked to Kirin and softly smiled. The shadows engulfed her and she vanished.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM

"Morgan no... don't go!" He calls out. She had left him. And he realizes he really does care about her.

"Dear are you alright?" She touches her husband's arm.

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 09:37 PM

Nicolie pulled away form his wife. "He shouldn't be here. It's not good for her." he said as he looked at his wife. "He's not who you think he is... Why can't you see that." he said softly. "Think about our daughter." he said.

Morgan watched as he called out for her, but she couldn't revile herself, she couldn't let him get hurt. He for the most part had a family that would take him in. Morgan that it best that she leave his side. She made the shadows go to the street where she pulled out the little black heart. "All by ourselves ones more." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM

"People change." Marsha says.

"Morgan come back." He calls out. "Please...." He holds his sister tears run down his cheeks.

"It will be o.k. brother." Marie says reaching up and wiping the tears away.

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 06:04 PM ----------

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 PM

Nicolie pulled his wife into his arms and just looked into her eyes for a moment. He thought about all they had been threw in the last nine years. He truly hoped that his son had changed. "I'll give him twenty four hours." he said with a slight smile. "I just hope your right about him." he said softly.

Morgan looked to the hospital window "I'm sorry." she said softly as she began to run from the building. She wanted Kirin to have a happy life, and he wouldn't be able to till she was gone. As she thought about him the time keeper found her. "There you are." he said with a slight smile. "I've been looking for you two for few hours." he said as he grabbed her by her arm. "your coming with me." he said. Morgan tired to get away but before she knew it they were at the prison. "You forget I can stop time." he said.