fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 02:34 PM

There's a difference between a raffle and the auction in the MP though. In an auction, if you don't win, you get all of your gold back, whereas with a raffle, if it's maybe 1k a ticket and you don't win, your left without the gold and the item. I personally think the MP is the best way to go. When an item sells you get an average cost, highest cost and lowest cost and how many times that item has been sold. If you put it in a raffle, people who only entered so they could resell the item can turn around and charge whatever they want for it. With a raffle it defeats the purpose of the Auctioneer's job.
Plus some people like to have as much control as possible when they're trying for an item instead of leaving it up to chance with a ticket draw.

I personally have never won an auction from the Auctioneer because I lacked the gold funds, but I liked the idea that if I saved up gold I'd have a good strong chance just like everyone else, and not a 1 in however many people decide to buy a ticket.

---------- Post added 05-30-2012 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
I think he means the most resent CIs like from when he stopped the knock offs till now?
But I'm still okay with the idea, and I love the idea of a raffle too
I'm pretty sure that's what he means too. There'd be a lot of upset people if he started recoloring older 07 items.
I'm pretty sure he means like a single pose from a recent CI like George, The VJ, Classic movie night, Hawtsome, At the bottom of the garden, etc.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 08:43 PM

But the auctions seem to always end in the middle of the night, so there is NO WAY I can be there for the final bid..

That leaves people like me out of luck if you just auction everything.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 09:37 PM

I agree FP lol I thought I was the only one who thought that

Jean, I seen a few times when he has a few of the items but ending all at different times, but I don't know if this will still be done.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 02:17 AM

Most of the time the auctions end while I'm in bed or real early in the morning for me, so I often miss them as well. :sweat:

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 06-01-2012, 08:26 AM

I love the re-colors of any item CI or common >.<
BUT I think if your gonna do it do it all the way!
If your going to re-color it recolor the whole thing and put it in the cash shop for a few months. I would be willing to pay another 2.50 for a few purple re-colors XD

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2012, 12:09 PM

Love it. As a newer member I wouldn't mind the chance of getting my hands on some of the older items.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2012, 11:55 AM

new items off of old items, I don't see a problem with that personally.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 03:35 PM

This excites me! Alas, I'm poor. :cry: