Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 02:57 AM

Alexus nodded, "It may be fun, but it'd also be pretty scary if it were alien." She said, agreeing with the other two. She really wanted to know what it was, though. Really badly. Ser Pounce a Lot purred in his cage, not a single care for the world. Alex looked at Tony, to see his response to Nick's threat.

Tony looked at Nick, and grin on his face. "Why, Nick Fury, you look great today! Is that a new eyepatch? It's a lot better than your old one." He told him, smirk on his face. It was so fun to mess with Fury! He was enjoying every minute of it, and he turned to wink at Heather before turning back to Nick.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-05-2014, 03:31 AM

" Stark. This isn't the best time to test me. " Fury said and inwardly sighed. " I'll be taking you four to where you will be staying. And that means staying unless I say so. " He said knowing that Tony might try and leave on his own. He hated to do this but knew it was for the girls safety.

" I agree it would. " Heather said with a shudder and hoped this all went well. She saw Tony's wink and blushed a little bit having a feeling they would get along great.

" We'll figure this out. " Bruce said and turned to the cat after hearing the purring. He knew the Other guy liked cats for some reason and he was learning to like them himself.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 11:07 PM

"So.. There's a good time to test you, then? Remind me when that is, please." Tony said, before catching yet another something that he just had to reply to. "Aw, we can't take the girls for a night out in the town?" Tony had to be honest with himself; he didn't know how to stop.

Alexus nodded "Of course." she said, excited and giddy, but still taking this more seriously then Tony. She caught Bruce looking over at the cat, and smiled a soft smile. Ser caught Bruce's line of sight through the crate, and meowed to him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 AM

" Maybe if you behave I'll let you and Doctor Banner do that. I know this will be stressful on everyone and I'm willing to take precautions as necessary. " Fury said knowing too much stress wasn't good for Bruce and didn't want an incident like what happened on the Helicarrier.

" That might be fun actually. Just as long as I don't have to dress up fancy but still can eat at a nice restaurant. " Heather said with a smile. She hoped this wouldn't be the hardest job she had taken.

" I promise we'll be on our best behavior. Right Tony? " Bruce said and smiled at the cat when it meowed. " What's his name?" He asked Alexus though wasn't sure if the cat was a girl or a boy.