Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2013, 04:33 PM

Ghosts that like Pepsi? Must have been a contemporary ghost, a teenager perhaps. I wonder if anyone had experiences with possessed items. I've had a teakettle move around once.

We're the first ones who live in our apartment. Now that I think about it, it may have been a messenger to tell me my friend's all right. A lot of people suggested it was an angel, but I don't really subscribe to the whole angels and demons, good and evil thing. Though I cannot say that I've had one, single experience where something wanted to hurt me.... No, wait, I had a minor experience.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2013, 04:53 PM

i dont own any old items so not for me

but my aunt owns the chair of her sister my other aunt and she told my mom she keeps seeing eyes in them
though i am not sure what happend, my mom forgets details so the whole story was weird how she told it

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2013, 10:10 PM

any more experiences, i like to hear about them

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-22-2013, 02:40 PM

HIM's house has a ghost cat

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2013, 09:51 PM

really? tell me about it?

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:54 PM

It's a grey cat that came in with a table from my grandmothers house on my dad's side, dad confirmed that they had a small grey cat it's medium length fur and light grey in colour.

I first saw it run in from outside into the conservatory, then this morning I saw it walking through the living room towards the kitchen.

It's definitely not our house tiger because it's a lighter grey than she is but they're the same size. I've made sure to go check out where she is every time I've seen it. First time she was on patrol round the back of the TV so it wasn't her running in and there aren't any other grey cats of that size in the area. This morning she's upstairs laid on the bed and not moved and the door didn't open like it normally does when one of the cats come downstairs.

My mum saw it when they first moved into the house and she saw it run in and straight into the front room, she came looking for it because she was so convinced she'd seen a cat run in when they didn't have any cats at the time.

As dad's broken his ankle and we've had to move stuff around we think that it might be the reason why we've been seeing the cat.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2013, 05:51 PM

changing things in the house, or even building new things can sture things up making them active

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Thing is the table has gone to a cousin for the moment because we need more room for the broken one. Yet the phantom cat has decided to stay here

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2013, 12:23 AM

i guess he or she feels welcome at your house then haha

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender le Fay View Post
Ghosts that like Pepsi? Must have been a contemporary ghost, a teenager perhaps. I wonder if anyone had experiences with possessed items. I've had a teakettle move around once.

We're the first ones who live in our apartment. Now that I think about it, it may have been a messenger to tell me my friend's all right. A lot of people suggested it was an angel, but I don't really subscribe to the whole angels and demons, good and evil thing. Though I cannot say that I've had one, single experience where something wanted to hurt me.... No, wait, I had a minor experience.
Yep or the ghost could be curious. I've also seen them play with anime and video game figures.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 PM

go on tell me more

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2013, 11:46 PM

The ghost or ghosts would move the figures and distort thier shadows.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2013, 03:24 PM

move as in just a few inches or compleetly a diffrent spot?

I-Jojo
Want some Kawaii dust?

Old 11-08-2013, 05:08 PM

Hello I would like to join this conversation. I had one situation in my house with animal spirits. I used to have a lot of pets at my place. But they all past away because of old age. The one that hit me really hard and my family was when my dog past away. So after a few days of him passing I kept seeing black shadows moving around at the corner of my eyes.

I assumed that it was my sisters cat Boo because he's a big ol black cat. But I realized that he was with my sister at her place. I've been seeing the black shadow often. I talked to my mother about it and she told me that she's been seeing the same thing. My mother and I came to the conclusion that it might be my dog. And she tells me that it might be the fact that we all miss him to the point where he couldn't go to the other side.

It was really hard for us to let my dog go. So I accepted the fact that my best friend had past. And when I accepted that I haven't been seeing the shadow anymore. That whole this was crazy to me.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 11-08-2013, 05:20 PM

One of those days today first ghost cat came into the kitchen this morning and then at work all the lights upstairs where we were turned off then came back on with the exception of the stair light and the kitchen/toilet light. If it was a power surge all of the lights would have gone off and the computer would have.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2013, 09:13 PM

wow that is weird yes haha

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 11-09-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDesi View Post
move as in just a few inches or compleetly a diffrent spot?
It varies a few inches to different parts of the room and sometimes they disappear only to appear minutes later.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Jojo View Post
Hello I would like to join this conversation. I had one situation in my house with animal spirits. I used to have a lot of pets at my place. But they all past away because of old age. The one that hit me really hard and my family was when my dog past away. So after a few days of him passing I kept seeing black shadows moving around at the corner of my eyes.

I assumed that it was my sisters cat Boo because he's a big ol black cat. But I realized that he was with my sister at her place. I've been seeing the black shadow often. I talked to my mother about it and she told me that she's been seeing the same thing. My mother and I came to the conclusion that it might be my dog. And she tells me that it might be the fact that we all miss him to the point where he couldn't go to the other side.

It was really hard for us to let my dog go. So I accepted the fact that my best friend had past. And when I accepted that I haven't been seeing the shadow anymore. That whole this was crazy to me.
its very posible its the dog, or any of the other animals you had before. i keep seeing shadows too, like a cat playing with something like trying to catch something, my cat that is alive dont really like my room, wants to get out of it pretty fast. i been told that i had a cat spirit in my room, and people told me its now a panther protecting me

dogs are loyal even after death, they might stay for a while to see if you are good with its passing

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
It varies a few inches to different parts of the room and sometimes they disappear only to appear minutes later.
wow that is very awesome
is it the same things? or always something else?
if its the same things it would be nice to use a camara on it to see what does happen with it

Last edited by LadyDesi; 11-10-2013 at 12:15 AM..

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDesi View Post
its very posible its the dog, or any of the other animals you had before. i keep seeing shadows too, like a cat playing with something like trying to catch something, my cat that is alive dont really like my room, wants to get out of it pretty fast. i been told that i had a cat spirit in my room, and people told me its now a panther protecting me

dogs are loyal even after death, they might stay for a while to see if you are good with its passing

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 01:10 AM ----------

wow that is very awesome
is it the same things? or always something else?
if its the same things it would be nice to use a camara on it to see what does happen with it
It's the same item so I think she might be attached to the figure because the activity with it started after it arrived from Japan. As for the other rooms in the house items disappear and reappear on occasion.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 PM

then maybe put a web cam or a camera on that figure before leaving the room for hours?
i know i would love to watch those video's if it does move on camera

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-13-2013, 04:48 PM

I could set the camera to turn on when the figure is moved.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 02:00 AM

Quote:
I could set the camera to turn on when the figure is moved.
I'd definitely love to see some good footage of the supernatural, unfortunately the are soooo many hoax videos, some are well done, but you can still,work out how they do it, interesting to work things out though.

I am a sceptic, and a scientist, but in that means that I know we do not understand this world as most people think we do, that there are a lot of things still unexplained... I'm a sceptic but spiritual.
But also most of my family swear they have seen things as clear as day, and you don't call your own mum or sister a liar!

My sister about seventeen years ago when she was fifteen, was walking late at night with her friends around the 'block' and walked down an alleyway past a school. The school was built early 1900's as they walked past they saw fire coming from the windows, she was adamant to this day this is what they all saw, and not a prank. So they called the fire brigade, from a pay phone (no cell phones for kids then) when they ran back to the school, there was no fire, nothing, turns out the school did burn down... Fourty years before!

Finally my brother owns a place in a village called Pluckley, arguably one of the most haunted places in Britain, hence the world, look it up... It's freaky, and the hunting lodge/ mansion has lots and lots of stories!

Last edited by BrotherOfDarkness; 11-14-2013 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: Auto correct, was on misspelt a word

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-14-2013, 02:09 AM

Cool what kind of activity? I believe but I know not all evidence means a ghost or a haunting.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherOfDarkness View Post
I'd definitely love to see some good footage of the supernatural, unfortunately the are soooo many hoax videos, some are well done, but you can still,work out how they do it, interesting to work things out though.

I am a sceptic, and a scientist, but in that means that I know we do not understand this world as most people think we do, that there are a lot of things still unexplained... I'm a sceptic but spiritual.
But also most of my family swear they have seen things as clear as day, and you don't call your own mum or sister a liar!

My sister about seventeen years ago when she was fifteen, was walking late at night with her friends around the 'block' and walked down an alleyway past a school. The school was built early 1900's as they walked past they saw fire coming from the windows, she was adamant to this day this is what they all saw, and not a prank. So they called the fire brigade, from a pay phone (no cell phones for kids then) when they ran back to the school, there was no fire, nothing, turns out the school did burn down... Fourty years before!

Finally my brother owns a place in a village called Pluckley, arguably one of the most haunted places in Britain, hence the world, look it up... It's freaky, and the hunting lodge/ mansion has lots and lots of stories!
it would be fun to have a home that is haunted with good spirits

---------- Post added 11-15-2013 at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Cool what kind of activity? I believe but I know not all evidence means a ghost or a haunting.
thats why i dont believe those orb pictures
bugs and dust light up from the camera flash and looks just like it. so like 98% of the orb pics are basicly dust particles

Inaction
Destroyer of Governments

Old 11-14-2013, 11:59 PM

Hey guys, couple (lame) stories to tell.

I was in Tennessee visiting family, staying at my aunt's place on the couch, only to be awoken by the sound of white noise. In my groggy state, I looked around only to see a figure, composed of seemingly the visuals that follow white noise in my cousin's doorway, crackling like a sonofabitch. I saw the head whip around, and in the next second it was gone.

The second story is actually rather simple, one night when I was around 12, I was at home alone, at around 4 AM, just petting my dog and watching adult swim, when everything in the house that was on a wall fell. No explanation, nothing broke, so I haven't spoken of it in years, but that wasn't the only weird happening there.