xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-15-2014, 01:47 AM

Naomi looked at him and stood up and said "you are not a good liar Krad." Naomi walked of her room.

Dark smiled and and holds her hand and gets a black feather and it glows bright and they both glow and then Dark wakes up his lips was on hers and he pulled away and looks at her.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 01:55 AM

Yukina sighed as she woke up.She sat up someand twitched as he wound healed."gOTTA LOVE THAT PEWER",SHE SAID SOFTLTY.Then looked to Drak."happy now?"

Krad sighed soft;y then stood."im outta here"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-15-2014, 02:13 AM

Naomi was out in the yard with a tank top on and working on her sword play and Naomi worked hard and she started to glow and attack the pole.

Dark looked at her and sat on the bed and said "why do you hate me so much?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 02:14 AM

Yukina looked to him."it doesnt mader",she said softly."you ahve no memory,so theres no point",she said heading to the door.

Krad watched her a moment then headed off.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 02:23 AM

Dark looked at her and was a dark look on his face and said "I might have no memory of it at least I have heart you don't care about anyone then yourself." Dark looked at her and then his wings came out and he flew away from the place and went somewhere to be alone.

Naomi saw him leaving and she sigh and then she went back in her home and took a hot shower. Naomi was sitting on her bed and thinks what is going with these three.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 02:32 AM

Yukina watched him go and felt tears in her eyes."i ....dont want to have a heart anymore",she said softly and ran off to her house,and jumped onto her bed barring her face into her pillow crying."jerk",she mjuttered softly.

"Yukina,I did try to tell you",he said sadly."he may not have a memory,but if he really did love you,then he should still under stand.And hes so blind,you saved his friend and he still says you have no hrt.You do have one,but its in pain",Krad said sitting at her window

Yukina jumped up."what are you doing here",she said lowly.

"to make a deal with you Yukina....you help me,and ,in return,i can make you sleep forever,where you can dream about you ,Dark and the old days",he said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 02:43 AM

Naomi was sleeping and then she had a dream about something. Naomi sees a girl making a deal with someone and she opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes and said "what was that?"

Just then her friend the crow came and turned into a human boy "Lady Naomi someone is in trouble please help her." He said.

Naomi sigh and then she got up and was in her priestess outfit and went to look around but then looked at the woods. Naomi went in the woods and sees the house and she opened the door and said "something evil of this place. Naomi started to glow.

Dark looks down and cries of red blood and then feels something in that house again. Dark went there and he put a hole in the roof.

Naomi looked at him and knew something was wrong.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 03:00 AM

Yukina blionked looking to the hole in the sealing."again?",she muttered. An looked to Drak."what are you soing back here?",she asked softly.

Krad grinned."Dark,was wondering when oued show up",he said grining coldly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 03:13 AM

Naomi was tired of this of those three fighting and then said "all of yours shut up and listen."

Dark stopped and looked at her and he didn't talk.

Naomi jumped up closer to them and said "Yukina you know he doesn't remember but you understand that but you hate him since why can't you just let the past go and make a new life with Dark and help him remember." Naomi looked at Krad "I know you hate him but he is you for goodness sake you know how he feels just stop it okay." Naomi was glowing more and more.
Naomi looked at Dark and pointed at him "he is losing him if you care about him Yukina just help him please."

Dark didn't move at all.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 03:26 AM

Yukina looked to Naomi."You know nothing",she said softly"I know that you are my decendent Naomi,but you really dont know anything about me"

Krad put a arm around Yukina."Thats right,they dont",he said softly.

Ykina looked to Kran and grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his n=back."and as for you Krad,after locking me inside a painting for years,and beong the one who locked Dark's ,memoryes away",she said softly."mayne ,if I'm lucky,I'll end up in that painting again,taht way i wouldnt be a bther to any of you any more",she said with a sight and hoped out her window, once out side To large pink wings apeared out of her back.She was the onely one in the blood line,who had wings.Se=he sighed and and flew off inti the sky.

Krad sat up sighing."well so much for that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 04:15 AM

Dark looked at Naomi and then Dark flew and went after Yukina and was in front of her and said "Yukina it is the past I learn to deal with it you being lock in the painting for these made me sad I knew it wouldn't bring you back so I waited but my memories were locked away." Dark crossed his arms and said "you hated me cause I didn't remember what happened to us but I was sad and depressed when you were gone I killed people so I locked my memories in order to protect people do you want that for everyone to die even Naomi!" Dark was his old self again but he was mad and he was hurt.

Naomi sigh and then saw she hurt Krad and she laughed and jumped down to him and said "you should have listened Krad only dark can get through to her and Yukina can get through to Dark." Naomi sigh and then looked at him and said "I feel sorry for you. You have no one else so why not be nice for once and find that someone to share it with."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 04:30 AM

Yukina stared at him and shook her head."no id dint hate you because you couldnt remmeber,that,if anything,made me sad and lonely.I was sad that you had no memories of us",she looked down."Th-the night I was trapped in the painting ...Krad had said,you had betrayed me.Then he showed me you kissing the kings princess",she said softly."I fogt how to feel things....fr 200 years,i could only watch people thre the painting,i ",she froze senceing a dark presence.she then looked to Drak."I never staoped loving you",she said smileing at him sadly kissing him deeply then shoved him away as a dark blast hit her and sent her slamming into the ground below.

Krad slowly sat up."I ...dont know how"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 05:26 AM

Dark looked at her and then he kissed her and then saw something and it hit her. Dark flew down to her and held her tight and looked at the person who did that and said "alright why did you do that to her." Dark was not happy he picked her and held her in his arms.

Naomi walked closer to him and looked at him and said "it is not too late Krad you can find someone."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 05:38 AM

The dark angel floating above him sighed."I was aiming for you...i didnt know your guardian was back"

Yukina hung loosely in his arms.

Krad sighed softly."maybe",he froze getting up."you sence that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 05:42 AM

Naomi looked at him and nodded and then her crow came and then the crow turned into a boy "Lady Naomi Dark and Lady Yukina are in danger." Naomi looked at him and nodded and then Naomi looked at Krad and said "Krad I need your help."

Dark looked at Yukina and was worried and then looked at him and looked mad and said "why are you after me?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 05:45 AM

Krad sighed."very well"

The man smiled."thats for me to kow and you to find out"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 05:48 AM

Dark looked at him and he was mad Dark flew up but far from him and he was holding Yukina.

Naomi nodded and said "Take me to where that power is Krad."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 11:47 PM

Krad blinked."you want me to CARRY you?',he asked raiseing an eyebrow.

Yukina hung loose in Draks arms.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2014, 12:38 AM

Naomi looked at him and said "well I can't fly so it as to be you." Naomi gave him a look.

Dark held on to her tight so she doesn't fall and said "then you must be after Krad as well?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2014, 01:49 AM

Krad soghed."cant you walk"

The man laughed."yes,but we have someone already headed for him"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2014, 04:35 AM

Naomi looked at him and she hates him already.

The man was in the shadows and then used some kind of power to hit Krad.

Naomi felt something and she went in front of Krad and naomi got hit and she fell to the ground.

Dark was mad but he couldn't do anything.

a angel came out of the shadows "damn that girl!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2014, 04:44 AM

Krad blinked and quickly caught her."hy did you do that for!"

Yukina groaned as she started to slowly come around."Dark>",she said softly,looking to him weakly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2014, 04:55 AM

Dark looked at her and smiled at her and said "thank goddess you are alright." Dark smiled but tears come out of his eyes.

The angel looked at him and said "we must kill you and Dark but it looks the Yukina saved him just like this girl saved you." The angel gets his sword "she must care about you."

Naomi was knocked out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2014, 05:16 AM

Krad looked away."no one cares about me",he said softly then gently laied Naomi down then pulled a feather outand made it a sword.

Yukina smiled weakly."so are you....good",she smiled softly before losing conchousness again.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2014, 05:21 AM

The angel smirk and said "so you wouldn't care if I kill her." The angel flys towards them but he is aiming for Naomi.

Dark looked at her and he cried and said "Yukina Yukina Yukina!" Dark cried but held her and then he kissed her on the lips.