Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 05:55 PM

That's true! Ugh - I'm struggling with this post because I want it to lead into the murder scene, and I'm like - pausing and just losing my words as I type because I know it's coming and I'm like, ugh - WHY DID I HAVE TO KILL YOU??! BUT - I'll have a post soon - the worst part is the set up - once I get that finished I can go back in and change/alter things to make it right :3

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-27-2015, 05:57 PM

*grabs box o tissues*

I'm ready.

._____.

Not really.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 06:19 PM

He's just so meannnn before he dies! It does NOT help that Vierryn is just feeding the assumptions - his body language, the way he talks to Aalis - it's all pointing towards something happening up on the mountain when really nothing did lol But because they were separated, and Vierryn planted the doubt in the beginning of the battle, it's just getting stronger as things progress because every interaction makes it seem like something else is happening, which is driving him crazy!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-27-2015, 06:31 PM

BWAH HA HA HA, that post was brilliant! Never in a million years expected Aldus to suspect that maybe Aalis/Vierryn had schemed something up. Ugh, perfection! And now Vierryn is all lost in la-la land. And still feeling guilty. But also totally ready to fight, should they attack him. Gah, talk about a mix of emotions!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 06:33 PM

Right?? It's so funny because I had this idea in my head of how things were going to happen, and then when it came to writing, something else entirely came out and I'm like "Whoa.. where did this come from?" I'm so glad you're liking it!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 06:44 PM

O.O I just realized something. This is just HALF the roleplay. I cannot imagine the drama our actual love birds will have once she learns she's being courted by a foreign prince. Such sassy, sappery will happen!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 06:54 PM

BUT! He's SUPPOSED to be courting Elena, so he has to do it WITHOUT the kingdom knowing and without the royal family finding out, or he'll lose his head!! So it'll be even crazier once we get everyone together!! There is soooo much we haven't even explored yet - and once they get on the boat, we go back and roleplay the whole arranged marriage proposal part!! HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE HAPPY AND INNOCENT AFTER THIS?!?!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 07:00 PM

You're right. We're doomed. Might as while quit while we're ahead.

PFFFFFFFFFT, YEAH RIGHT! BRING ON THE PAIN~ BRING ON THE TEARS~ RUIN ALL THE THINGS~

---------- Post added 05-27-2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

LOL, that post!

This is what I'm picturing...

Meanwhile, while still in blood-form, Vierryn makes a bowl of popcorn and watches the children fight. "RIP HER CLOTHES OFF," he shouts before realizing that it might endanger the lovely Aalis. "ER, ON SECOND THOUGHTS," he begins but stops when he notices that Aalis is truly struggling. "Oi," he wanders over and easily picks the brother up. "Stop it. You're marring her pretty face. Can't have you rough up your sister. She's the only beautiful creature on this dreaded island!"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 07:08 PM

I KNOW! I SAY WE QUIT WHILE WE'RE AHEAD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

LOL! Omg. I love it. Man this is such a blast right now xD Keeps going from one extreme to the other in the blink of an eye - ALL THE FEELS ARE HAPPENING!!

---------- Post added 05-27-2015 at 03:09 PM ----------

Oh and yeah - Aalis is literally struggling - it's not an act - he's at least twice as strong as she is, if not more so - he's quite literally the brawn to her brain!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 07:11 PM

This really is super exciting! Like I usually don't get to post this much but... I have to! I just can't walk away (and quite frankly work is slow today so this is perfect)!

Ugh, need to post. NEED TO POST! Mainly because I want to read more. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 07:14 PM

Lol! Well I'm definitely glad we started RPing together because I agree - it's really addicting!!

Yayyy on work being slow! -high fives-

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 07:32 PM

Vierryn's an idiot. -_- He does things and I warn him against it. That man is clearly asking for death!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 07:34 PM

LOL Omg. I don't know if I want to know!! -goes to read-

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 07:35 PM

He stupid, just go in knowing that he's stupid.

---------- Post added 05-27-2015 at 03:39 PM ----------

Also, he enjoys making things impossible for Aalis. I'm sure it'll backfire and he'll take a blade to the back but he dun care. He gotta protect her! Because... stupid -__-

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 08:00 PM

That stupid almost got her killed, and did get her twin killed! Stupid vampire! ALWAYS BUTTING IN AT THE WRONG MOMENT!!

T_T

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 08:19 PM

Imma need more tissues. Sad posts are sad. T_T

But yes, stupid vampire interfering. Intentions were good but execution was all wrong.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 08:21 PM

Can.. can we just pretend it didn't happennnn T_T THE FEELS ARE SO REAL!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 08:23 PM

I KNOW?! Feels to real! And I envision they'll only get worse when our blissful couple get ripped apart.

Oh god, I just thought of something. Aeltron... he's going to have to break her heart to get her to stop loving him. ._. I do not look forward to writing that agonizing post.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 08:26 PM

I'M ALREADY DREADING IT!! That was my thought too when I realized we still had to GO BACK IN TIME and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN just with different feels T_T Ugh. This is such a nightmare. WHAT WERE WE THINKING?! THEY WERE SO HAPPY AND LIGHT HEARTED!!! NOW WE HAVE TO BRING MORE BITTERNESS AND HATRED!!!

And right now Aalis is just so out of it it's like she's on drugs - definitely on the verge of a breakdown!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 09:09 PM

._. so sad. She needs a hug

---------- Post added 05-27-2015 at 05:11 PM ----------

Also, I think this song suits them right now:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 09:23 PM

Omg.... You're so right... the tears are trickling now.... Ugh. Am I the only one picturing a music video right now?? Seriously. Have never heard this song before, but it's totallyyyy perfect right now. T_T

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2015, 09:27 PM

I looooove Halestorm (well, most of their songs). I just so happened to listen to this one and I was like OMFG, THE FEELS. But I can totally picture a music video with our characters and this song.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-27-2015, 09:30 PM

Aaaand now he's nice and she's going to ruin it. After all, he's still a vampire. And she's still in grief. And she's still cray-cray. Gah. I feel so bad for him as I write this... T_T

---------- Post added 05-27-2015 at 09:26 PM ----------

Just got an idea and wanted to post before I lost it - how are we getting them onto the boat etc.? Is the boat going to wait until morning to leave? So she has time to get on it? If so, we're going to have them on a ship together for a few weeks after this happens... Do we want to play that out after we get the knight/princess introduced? Or do we just want to bypass it? I was thinking once we got the knight/princess into a certain point, we could go back to the voyage until they land, and then when the voyage is over flip back and get the knight to the port, then from there continue with both at once. Does that sound too confusing?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-28-2015, 06:11 PM

OH THANK GOD, I was just going to ask you the same things. xD I was like... well, it'll kinda suck if Vierryn and Aalis are split up until way later so I'm all for this ship not leaving until morning. Maybe I could even have Vierryn interact with the captain and be like "Are you serious? Ugh, humans...."

But the idea of volleying back and forth between the pairs sounds great! Once these two officially take off, we can go backwards and do our princess/knight stuff. Then maybe, once she learns about the arranged marriage proposal, we can flip back to our sea-fairing friends. Can see how they've progressed (I envision a lot of glares from opposite sides of the boat). Then, maybe mid-trip, back to the princess/knight and how they're spending their last few nights together. Then, the night before Vierryn and Aalis arrive (Vierryn's gonna need an excuse to have her by his side... LOL, this is my... secretary?), Aeltron can break the princess' heart? Or maybe we can save that for later when he realizes that Vierryn and her just aren't working out because he's in the middle.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM

Yay! That would work - she won't be much longer - she just needs to... clean up and get dressed xD;

Oo - I like that! We can kind of play the switching back and forth until they're together by ear and see when we find a good spot to end the story there for the time being and switch - that way it's not forced and flows, but leaves things at a cliff hanger as well!

And I think he should wait until Aalis and Vierryn come into the picture - if he does it before they arrive I don't think it'll be genuine - like, she'll still have hope. But if they're there and he does it then, then it can sting a whole heck of a lot more and really throw a wrench in things!