Solin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Solin

Old 06-18-2007, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solin
xD Thats what I'm using cuz all my mom's comp has is paint and image ready . >>; which I absolutely hate and I don't remember a single thing taught to me about it.

Taking a break from writing, Mekky? ^^
xD

Bleh. This is so tedious. T___T
xD sorry -pets also- I'm so excited about this though. Honestly when I saw your post I was beside myself happy. x3

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
xD sorry -pets also- I'm so excited about this though. Honestly when I saw your post I was beside myself happy. x3
xD <3 I've been meaning to ask people about putting their own pixel edits in since I put in the secret area. I just remembered about it now, though. xD

It's not anything to do with you, though. Although it is the avvy creator. D:

I added a bunch of new features, which means that I changed a whole bunch of things, so I need to change the way a whole bunch of things are named. >.<

Ack! @__@ I need to fix something! Bleh.

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 04:39 AM

It sounds like quite a bit of work but I bet a lot of people are very happy that someone is doing it, and that the person who is, is doing a great job. ^^

I wouldn't have the first clue of how to do any of that.

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 04:42 AM

It was, quite a bit. >.< Two weeks working in a lot of my free time, and then continuous updates, but it was fun. ^^ And now everybody on Mene knows who I am. xD Even if it's only as "Miss Menewsha Avatar Creator."

Seriously, before I started, one of the most common things to see in the Info Desk and Site Feedback was people asking about an avatar creator. xD 'Course, that's hardly changed now.

Meh. It's not all that hard. Just tedious. And tricky. ^^ Most people could make an avatar creator, and prolly do it better than I did if they learned Java and set their minds to it. :3

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 04:51 AM

But most people wouldn't want to put the effort into it. And I've used your avvy creator before for my mule and it was really nice. especially how you have things separated out. I love that its so neat and organized. x3 makes it waaaay easier to use. I remember using the gaia avvy creator and I hated it. >>;

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 05:00 AM

True, indeed. >.< I did turn it in for a final project for school, though. xD But I woulda made the MAC anyways. xD

I tried to make it really organized. <3 With the next update you can also sort by store. :3

I loathe Tektek. D: It's so obnoxious and hard to just play with. Although Gaia has so much stuff, it's difficult to make it sort nicely, but still! Gwah!

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 05:11 AM

yeah, I also didn't like how you had to find the thing again and like click off of it to get it off and everything. ><;

lol A school project? nice. What class did you turn it in for?

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 05:23 AM

Bleh. I don't remember that about it, but I believe it. That's why I added that bar beneath the avatar. :3

Indeed. ^^ My computer science class last semester was Fundamentals of Computer Science II. xD It was for that. And since I got an A in the class, he couldn't have hated my project that much. ^^ Although I was top of that class... Second at worst... ^^"

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 05:36 AM

xD Cool. Well I got the dresses saved but I still need to do the thumbnails for them which I'll probably need to download a trial version of photoshop for, but I'll do that in the morning. I'm gonna call it quits for tonight cuz I can't see straight anymore lol. Good luck on the tedious stuff! ^^ I'm sure it'll come out great! I'll just finish up and do one big post on here tomorrow of all the stuff. That way I'm not spamming with little pictures. >>; G'night~!

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 05:42 AM

:3 I can get the thumbnails if you'd rather not.

I'm about to head off myself. >.< Night!

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 06:34 PM

The thumbs I tried to do came out pretty weird. I think you would've had to fix them anyway. >>;; Here's the separate files, they should all be .png and have a transparent back ground. I also put the layer next to it but I wasn't just about the leg warmers.

Kimono:
hairpins
tops
skirts
socks
shoes

Lolita dress red:
hairpins
dress
? (they need to go over the shoes)
shoes

Lolita dress blue:
hairpins
dress
shoes

Lolita dress pink:
hairpins
dress
socks
shoes

so theres that. I'll post the boys ones soon. and I also finished another outfit so I'll show it off now too since I don't wanna double post. >>; so~
here it is.

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2007, 11:15 PM

;) Very cute. I'll transparentize them and have them in by the next update. xD Oh yeah, check it out, I put up an update yesterday just before Mene went down. :3

And to find the secret area with all the user-made items, just click all along the right side of the right panel with all the clothes listed. If you click within 10 pixels of the edge, you should be able to access the special menu through the collectible and event item menu. Try again if it doesn't show up the first time, sometimes it can be picky. D: And you can't access it through the blank screen that shows up when the MAC first loads or gender is switched. There have to be items in the panel. :3

Luumi
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2007, 12:40 AM

I love the red, white, and black dress. ^^ They almost look like they could be real items on Menewsha. You should totally make more.

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 04:08 AM

Temmon: Awesome! -gonna try that now-

Luumi: Thank you! ^^ and I am. right now I'm working on two pajama sets. I'll post them once they are both done. :3

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 06-20-2007, 04:18 AM

• Oh wow, I love that white with red specs dress. You are so talented! O: <33

OMG TEMMY IS GOING TO HAVE THEM IN THE SECRET AREA??!! *squeee* <3333

I love that dress. *3*

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 04:49 AM

Thank you! xD I'm really excited about that. It's gonna be awesome to get to have other people trying on my outfits! <3

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2007, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnsome
  • Oh wow, I love that white with red specs dress. You are so talented! O: <33

OMG TEMMY IS GOING TO HAVE THEM IN THE SECRET AREA??!! *squeee* <3333

I love that dress. *3*
8)

Oh yeah. I'm not making a separate layer just for the leggings. xD They'll go in with the socks. :3 And if Mene ever makes leggings, I'll put resort them.

puppylove#1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to puppylove#1 Send a message via Yahoo to puppylove#1

Old 06-20-2007, 06:37 AM

I love the outfits! They are really cool I hope that menewsha makes some outfits like those!

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 09:40 PM

x3 I wish mene would.

And thank you, Temmon! I just wasn't sure where you wanted them, but with the socks is fine. ^^

crystalrev
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-20-2007, 10:33 PM

nice artwork. OMG i want to buy the lolita red dress so bad. XD i'll wear it if i can buy it.

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 06-20-2007, 11:09 PM

• Yay go Temmy & Solin! I wish I could buy those dresses. I would, even if I had to save up like 5k for one. *3*

They're actually the cutest dresses that I've seen on this site before, and we have fabulous pixelists. @__@

`Ari
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 PM

1. What do you think?

I love them! I really, really, really, like the red and black girl outfit! It makes me so happy. >w<

2. What should I improve on?

I really don't know how to pixel at all so I can only say that they look really good and I see no big mistakes. :3

3. Should I try making more?

YES!!!! (Here, let me add some more exclamation marks to express my opinion) !!!!! They're really good, they match the other Mene outfits well. :3

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
x3 I wish mene would.

And thank you, Temmon! I just wasn't sure where you wanted them, but with the socks is fine. ^^
:3

I have halfish of them transparentized already. :3 Maybe more than half, I think. xD

Solin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-21-2007, 03:48 PM

xDD

crystalrev: x3 Thank you! That one is defiantly the popular favorite. ^^

Winnsome: Wow! 5k?! lol If they ever were made real items, I hope they wont be that expensive. I wouldn't be able to afford my own designs. x3 but Thank you so much! <3

`Ari: Yay for exclamation marks!!! ^^ Thank you. lol

Temmon: w00t~ -dances- almost there~ almost there~ xD

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2007, 07:10 AM

Those are farking ADORABLE. ^^