Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:14 AM

He frowned a bit and then smiled lightly, watching Mei. "I trust you, imoutosan." His tail had begun to sway gently behind him once again and those ears were perked up. His gaze was once again drawn to that tiger female on the other side of the room. "...A glass of milk would be nice.." He mumbled absently to Mei. His brow had creased as he tried to figure out exactly what the tiger girl was..well..obviously she was a tiger..but not a nekojin and probably not a Vah Shir, though she did look more closely related to Vah Shir than Nekojin. That head tilted to the side slightly as he thought.

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 AM

Trust…. Such a frail thing. Shaking her head at the words she said nothing, only responding as he spoke of milk. “Glass of milk coming up…” And with that she went to the bar, ordering both a tea and milk as she changed her mind at what she wanted for herself. She also on a whim bought a few cookies before returning to Jack and handing him his milk. Splitting the cookies between them she began to nibble her own, glancing towards the tiger girl as she followed his gaze.
“You seem to like looking at her” She observed with a chuckle, curious as to why he did so considering he was gay and why he looked so confused when he did. She wouldn’t think cat features would intrigue him being he had them himself..

Kry

Old 02-18-2010, 05:27 AM

He blinked and looked at Mei when she came back. His ears twitching slightly. "Was just wondering what she was...She isn't a Nekojin or a Vah Shir...her scent isn't quite right for it..and I know her breed is tiger..I just..can't place her actual race. It isn't anything I've come in contact before...and the way she tries to hide her ears and tail..it's like she's been in a society that doesn't welcome Nekojin or Vah Shir..." He frowned a bit, his own tail moving to curl around his waist as he reached for the glass of milk. "It's curious, really." He turned his head away from everyone and pulled that mask down a bit so he could gulp down the milk rather quickly.

The mask pulled back up and the empty cup sat on the table, he resumed watching the strange tiger.

Malayn
Send a message via MSN to Malayn
  • Challenge Malayn in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 AM

Looks down at his flask after taking another drink from it and stares at the inscription on it, sighing as he goes over it in his mind. "You have my word, that I will do everything within my power to protect her...."

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 AM

You really don’t need to do that … the only one looking is me” She said as he turned away, shaking her head mildly. Thinking back to his earlier words she shrugged, saying quietly “there are many societies human and non…that don’t accept that which is different. And if you’re so curious about what she is…why don’t you just ask her?” Mei suggested the last with a chuckle, tilting her head to the side. She really didn’t understand why people were so silly about things.

Kry

Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 AM

He shook his head a bit. "I don't want to talk to her. I just want to know what she is..but I'm not curious enough to approach her...besides. She's a tiger. I'm not sure how she would react to me approaching her. Difference in breed, you see." He had waved a hand as if to dismiss the subject entirely. She was right though..there were many societies. Jack knew that, he knew that all to well. "...some societies would enslave my kindred and others would welcome us with open arms..most just ignore us..afterall. We are just people.."

Runes
  • Challenge Runes in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:41 AM

The tiger got up and walked towards the bay window and looked out over the snowy land. She could hide for hours out there and not soul would find her. She breathed out wondering if her sister would mind such actions.

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 AM

Meh, then maybe I’ll ask her later” Mei responded with a shrug, yawning a little. So different in breed hmm? Just what breed was jack? She’d never thought to ask, as he spoke of societies though and just being ’people’ Mei couldn’t suppress a dark chuckle. “I know the feeling…” She muttered softly glancing at her hands in thought. Pushing away the feeling she murmured, “What breed are you anyway? I’m curious..”

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 05:51 AM

Sitting at his table, Talin watches the tigress intently as she heads to the bay window, trying to piece what might be going through her mind.

MoodyBats
  • Challenge MoodyBats in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:53 AM

((i am soo sorry for not replying to anyone my computer was really
acting weird))

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 05:54 AM

((It happens, no worries))

Runes

Old 02-18-2010, 05:55 AM

The woman looked at her claws and pulled down her hood. The soft human features were present in the mix. Cat like ears were found were humans kept their own. Stripes tattooed her skin and small tuffs of fur were on her should and forearms. She sensed some watching and turned her head to see the man watching her. She narrowed her cold blue eyes as soft blue hair settled into place.

MoodyBats

Old 02-18-2010, 05:55 AM

((thanks now i have no idea where to start xD))

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 05:58 AM

Smiles as he gets up from his table and walks over to join the girl at the bay window. "Stuck here as well, I'm guessing? And by the way, there is no need to try and hide yourself here, I'm pretty sure no one will be a bother for it." After speaking he brushes his hair back a bit revealing he is not a human either, but rather an Elf.

Runes

Old 02-18-2010, 06:00 AM

"Just an elf," she chuckled lightly. Elenore would gather a good laugh from him as well. "There are only 198 members of my kind. It's key that I hide away so the number stays strong," she answered him. Really, the man was not as welcomed as he seemed to be. He was not of the mutant race and Runes and Elenore were both terribly bitter toward those that were not there kind.

Kry

Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 AM

"It's not obvious?" That head tilted slightly to the side a bit as he stared at Mei for a moment, before his gaze flickered back to the tigress. His black ears twitched slightly. "..I'm a panther.." Those eyes had narrowed a bit as he watched the elf interact with the tigress. Then Jack shrugged and his eyes were on Mei again. Watching her a bit.

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 AM

"That may be, but you are in a safe haven for the moment." He glances at her out of the corner of his eye, then back out the window. "And by the way, I do not plan on trying to cause you any harm, there is no need to have your guard up. The only ones I would cause harm to are those that would hurt the charge I was sent to watch over." He looks back at the woman. "The name is Talin, by the way."

Last edited by Malayn; 02-18-2010 at 06:07 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper
  • Challenge Death_to_the_reaper in the Arcade

Sikura walked back inside and looked over at Mei and Jack. Her eyes went to them as she smiled before walking over to them. "Hey."

Staria

Penpal

“I would have guessed but I’d rather ask you then assume and be wrong” Mei answered with a shrug, leaning forward on one hand to look at him. Seeing he was watching her she asked simply “What?” chuckling a little. She glanced towards the tigeress as she heard her speak, frowning slightly at some inner thought before returning her gaze to Jack. As sikura approached she looked up to flash her a smile releived to see there was not to much difference though saddened by what she and Jack ahd discussed earlier... "Hey" she returned the greeting warmly.

MoodyBats

Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 AM

Steven entered back into the inn from walking in the snow a while

Runes

Old 02-18-2010, 06:09 AM

Ahh, the noble gentlemen. Whatever. Like the woman cared someone that needed watched over. The man was sickly kind. Apparently, he has not learned of the world yet. To mouch death, blood and tears. It's not worth dieing over unless your cause will leave you in command of it all. Runes gave the look that most women give men when they are foolish. Yes, that look. She opened her mouth barely the fangs she wore, "It's not easy when your race is unwanted. I rather keep my guard up. There is not telling if you are telling the truth. For all I know you think you just spotted your new rug."

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 06:12 AM

Smiles inwardly at her comment. "Quite the complex creature..." He glances at her fangs for a moment and laughs softly. "You are quite amusing ma'am. And I promise you I have no intentions of making a rug out of you, the beauty of your kind would be disgraced by such an atrocity. Also, it is customary to reply with your name after another gives you theirs, or am I mistaken?"

Kry

Old 02-18-2010, 06:16 AM

Jack had opened his mouth to respond to Mei, but those ears twitched and his attention went to Sikura and he promptly fell backwards out of his chair, with a loud thump and a hissed "Itai!" He sat up, rubbing the back of his head gingerly as he winced. "Anou.." He frowned deeply and looked from Mei to Sikura and back again, several times.

MoodyBats

Old 02-18-2010, 06:17 AM

Steven took off her coat and scarf along with her hat & clothes and put them on the rack and wasn't sure what to do now because she was kind of alone

Runes

Old 02-18-2010, 06:17 AM

Now she's getting hit on? Really, she didn't need such behavior from a male of any species. The tigeress had enough to deal with. But of course she guessed she could give him her name. "I'm Runes," she answered still not sure of the male or his intentions. She would rather her sister be here. "Excuse," she said quickly and left the man sitting there. She needed to be away for a while.
((I have to go to bed. PM to where you plan to move this. It would make a good on going rp!))

Last edited by Runes; 02-18-2010 at 06:21 AM..