Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-21-2010, 09:24 PM

See'r snarled, baring his fangs. "Leave," he growled at the man. His fangs and claws extending, the noble let out a furious roar. "Get away from here!" Standing before Nina, he readied to fight the other vampire. There was no way he would let him get Nina without a fight.

Nalfien sighed, shaking his head. Ember leapt to her feet, and he was about to take her hand when she slipped.
"Ember!" he cried, trying to catch her . . . he was too late. "No!" I would give my life for her. Lord, no! Please, don't let her die. Not like this. Not now. Taking one step back, Nalfien stepped off of the roof, knowing he wouldn't be harmed by the fall.

Why do you delay?
The soft voice was enveloping, full of sadness and gentle love.
You told me you would seek me. Why do you delay in doing so?
Ember felt as though she were floating, frozen in midair with light all about her.
My messenger doesn't have much time left.
The ground slowly approached, and the gentle hold on Ember slowly slipped away, leaving a trail of warm sparkling snow that glowed in the darkness.
Seek me, little one.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-21-2010, 09:36 PM

Kimmie closed her eyes as she screamed in pain pink lighting danced about her as she yelled from the pain. The child disappeared as a pink glow came from her then she busted into pink sparkles that floated about the place. The pink sparkles faded as they where swept outside making the yard look like a magic wonderland.

Kamen ran out to door screaming. "Kimmie-Kan!" His eyes shifted as he saw Ember. "Ember!" He looked to her as he saw the pink sparkles from a mist that caught both Ember and Nalfien in it and gently released them on the ground. The mist then danced about the place as it began to gather and form a pink mass. The mass shifted and morphed till it formed a pink butterfly that fell from the sky. Kamen held out his hand as he caught the butterfly. The butterfly didn't move it looked like a crystal sculpture as it laid in his hands.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-21-2010, 11:11 PM

Ember was knocked unconscious, she could hear the voice of reason speaking to her again. She stood and found herself in the room full of snow again, looking down she could see Nalfien holding her limp body, and Kamen holding the butterfly. "I'm sorry, it's been too much, please don't take him away from me. I love him, more then anything in the world...With out him I don't know what I would do. Please Lord, let this angel stay on earth longer." She pleaded getting on her knees and looking up at the sky.

Esmme

Old 02-22-2010, 12:32 AM

I am generous. I have given you chances, and I will give you yet another.
A streak of cool wind carried the smell of lavender and spices.
Learn of Me. Love Me. Seek Me.
The wind moved to brush some of the warm snow against Ember's cheek.
Nalfien is no more an angel than you, Ember, but one of my servants and friends. I will let him stay for a while longer. But he needs to come home soon.

"Ember!" Nalfien shook her shoulders, panic on his features. This wasn't supposed to happen. Hadn't he saved her for a reason? Hadn't she been given another chance for a reason?
Glancing up to Kimmie and Kamen, the half-breed blinked back his sorrow. "Thank you," he whispered, "for trying." Looking back down to Ember's limp form, he kissed her forehead.
"Don't leave me now, Ember."
Take me in her stead. Take me . . . let her live.

"What's wrong with her?" Rah'vin gently touched Kimmie's wing with a finger. "Is she alright?"

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 AM

Ember blinked and she was back in her body. With a gasp she sat up in Nalfien's arms and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry, I was stupid. I.I.I don't know what happened I just tripped." She sobbed clinging onto him. She didn't want to lose him, but she knew it would happen soon. "Nalfien, help me find him, what do I do?" She asked.

Esmme

Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 AM

"Ember," Nalfien hugged her to him, tears stinging his eyes. "You have chosen to seek God?" Closing his eyes, the half-breed kissed the top of her head. "There are many ways to find Him. First, you must ask Him into your heart," he swallowed audibly, stroking the back of her head. "Ask Him to live within you and be your savior. He will love you, just as he loves me."
His brown eyes moved to her face when he pulled her back to arm's length.
"And then we study. We search. It's a life-long process," Nalfien smiled slightly, kissing her forehead.

Lady Chello

Old 02-22-2010, 02:29 AM

Kamen looked at the crystal butterfly in his hand as he rubbed his finger along it. "I do not Know Rah'vin. Unlike us Kimmie is much different. We are monsters by nature our nature is a evil one. Kimmie is pure by nature and naive. Kimmie can't stand being in the presents of our kind long it kills her slowly. Though our kind are the only ones who can keep her powers under control. Our kind was the ones who made it that way. Before we made Kimmie-Kan a weapon she was once a beautiful young girl. She brought joy to many. Though our conical found out she had a gift they exploited her gift till Kimmie-Kan became dependent on our kind. But isn't that how it is for us. The darkness finds something of the light that it can't live without so it will kill it to make it its own. I think Kimmie sensed a greater power of good here. Because of what the council has done to her she can never be the pure little girl she was. She is now damned as we are. God has no forgiveness for our kind or Kimmies." Kamens eyes shifted to Ember and Nalfien. He gave Nalfien a bow then looked back to the butterfly.

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 AM

Ember nodded and smiled. "A life-long process with you sounds great..but..but he told me you don't have longer, longer then before, but still you have to return to him." She said sadly. She bit her lip and cried. She didn't want him to leave, she would do anything to keep him here with her.

Esmme

Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 AM

"Perhaps I can take you with me," Nalfien murmered, holding Ember while she cried. "But until then, I am here for you. I am here to help you." He hesitated. "I am only . . . human," he stated. "I will not be able to answer all of your questions, but I will do what I can with the knowledge I possess." Nalfien's warm eyes moved to her face, and he lifted her chin so he could kiss her gently. "Don't fear for me. We will see each other again, even beyond death."
The half-breed, kissed Ember again, brushing some of her tears away with a cool hand.

Rah'vin tilted her head. "God?" she repeated. "I have heard of such a being . . . though I am wary. I would love to think that my own choices could make me pure again." The vampire's red eyes sparked with happiness for a moment. "But I'm not sure where to begin."
Her dark hair sifted about her face as she shook her head, and then reached out to touch Kimmie's wing. "Is there anything we can do for her?" she asked in a whisper. Wrapping her arms about one of Kamen's, the woman rested her head against his shoulder.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 03:20 AM

"That I do not know. I think she will be fine this is kind of her sleep I believe....Would you like rest Rah'vin?" His eye's shifted to her as conceren filled his eyes. His mind pondering on if god was real or not. If so then why let them live or get turned into such creators to begin with. He looked back at the butterfly who lid motionless in his hand.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 03:39 AM

Ember nodded and kissed him back. "Where do we begin?" She asked.

Esmme

Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 PM

"How do you think the world came to exist?" Nalfien breathed, shifting Ember into his lap and crossing his legs to better hold her. "Many believe that there are two answers to that . . . either a higher being created the world, or the world created itself."

Rah'vin nodded, and glanced back to Nalfien and Ember before turning back to the house. "Let's go and find a room. I'm sure See'r has too many to use."

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 08:55 PM

"I've always believed that a higher being created it...But I've read the bible, and the bible says nothing about dinosaurs, but we have found thousand of fossils." Ember said with a small smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-27-2010, 01:44 AM

she looked at him she doesn't remember who he is she can't remember "who are you" she said.

the man looks at him and than to her "just a man you remember long ago and you vampire guy i will fight you to get her" he fights him

Esmme

Old 03-02-2010, 03:50 AM

Nalfien smiled. "I have found that the word 'dinosaur' is a fairly new term," the vampire chucked. "If you have done your research, then you know it means 'terrible lizard'." Brushing a bit of hair out of Ember's face, he watched her intently. "I have no doubt that dinosaurs existed. They called them 'dragons' in biblical times." A slow smile made it's way onto his pale face, and his dark brown hair shifted in the light breeze that blew about them. "And what about Evolution? Do you believe in the theory?" Blinking slowly, his brown eyes met her gaze, and he couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her forehead.

See'r hissed, spinning to avoid the vampire's attack. It wasn't long before they were tumbling about on the ground, the sound of snarls and roars filling the room. Blood splattered to the ground, and both of them suffered from many wounds. After throwing the strange man into one of the walls, See'r leapt back to his feet, his silver hair matted with dark blood. Glaring at the enemy, the tall man growled. "How dare you come here seeking Nina!"

Ember Mist

Old 03-02-2010, 04:40 AM

Ember thought for awhile and smiled when he kissed her forehead. "It makes sense, but the bible tells us that god created Adam and Eve, so I believe it because the bible doesn't lie." She said truthfully.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM

he is bleeding but than he heals "why are you protecting her you don't know her" he looks at him him and going to kill him soon

she is scared she is behind see'r but she is worried for her baby and nala but she can't leave her love

Esmme

Old 03-07-2010, 10:40 PM

"The bible also speaks of other truths as well," Nalfien said quietly, his long hair slipping over his shoulder. " 'The life is in the blood'," the half-breed smiled slightly. "And to think that doctors once withdrew blood from their patients thinking it was their sickened blood that harmed them. If they had read the bible, they might have come to the right conclusion a bit quicker." His dark eyes scanned the area around them. "Would you like . . . some tea?"
Tilting his head slightly, the male reached forward to brush a bit of grass off of the two of them.
"Perhaps we can speak inside?"

See'r let his hiss grow louder, and he lashed out at the intruder. "I know her enough," the vampire roared in a slurred voice, his fangs growing longer, "to think that she is my wife. She is mine, and I will not let her fall into your hands!"
Tackling the enemy, he slashed him across the face with his claws, his red eyes black as his vampiric instincts took over. The only thing that weakened him was a blow to the head, at which was causing him to bleed badly. He was loosing strength, and fast. When the two men seperated once more, See'r's pale hand darted to his head, and he realized that blood coated nearly the entire side of his face and neck.
Snarling, he went for the enemy once again, stumbling once as he did so.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-07-2010, 10:50 PM

she looks at him and worrys for him and holds on to see'r "please my love don't hurt that badly you can hurt him just not a lot ok baby" she looks at him and cries

he looks at him and it is mad "she is mine give her to me stupid vampire boy i still don't know how you met her" he looks at him and her

Ember Mist

Old 03-07-2010, 11:07 PM

Ember nodded but stayed holding onto him. She didn't want to let go of him ever.

Esmme

Old 03-11-2010, 05:57 AM

Slowly helping Ember to her feet, Nalfien slipped his arm though hers, holding her hand gently. "To the dining area then," the half-breed said with a grin, pulling her along. When they got to the kitchen, he immediately went about setting a kettle on the stove, pulling out the sugar and different sorts of tea.
"Which do you prefer, love?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder.

See'r gently pushed Nina away. "I will kill him," he growled, glaring at the other vampire. Dazed, he crouched low, snarling. "It is none of your concern how I met her. She's mine." Moving toward him, the silver-haired vamp hissed, lashing out with his claws.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:48 PM

he looks in his eyes "i see now she was a human and you turn her into a vampire but than you didn't love her cause she looked like nala the one i loved you killed nala and now i will kill the one you love nina" he looked at nina he was going to kill her

she was scared she looks at see'r she was going to cry

Ember Mist

Old 03-12-2010, 07:25 PM

Ember smiled and sat down watching him. "Green tea please." She said running a hand through her hair.

Esmme

Old 03-13-2010, 04:08 PM

Nalfien nodded, grabbing some green tea. "Honey or sugar, dear?" the half-breed chuckled, waiting for the water to boil. He leaned against the counter, crossing his arms. "And what should we speak of next?" His brown eyes scanned over Ember, and he grinned as he watched her.

See'r snarled in challenge, lunging at the vampire. "Stay away from her!" he roared, defending Nina. "Leave Nina to me!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-14-2010, 02:05 AM

she looks at him she cries and leaves to protect her daughter

"i don't get why protect her why do you love her that much anyway" he looked at him he was going to kill him