shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:09 PM

@ EFD:
hahah, alright, alright. i'll go respond sometimes then ya? XD; if you're willing to be patient in waiting, that is! <3

but whoooooooooa~ staying up at school until 10pm?! crazy! does this have anything to do with that art project you're doing? <--skimmed XD;;

@ noners:
nu uh~ they have fuzz around their bodiiiies~ even when they're "dry" you can see hahah on their backs. where have you been looking?~ hairy butt crack :insane:

@ pancake:

hiya, sweets! 8D <3 thanks for dropping by!

@ eroy:
yah, i have haha. the shirts are pretty much the ones i'd want since i don't even have a set yet XD; but let's see... would you be able to add in 2x november 08 sets? :O if so, then send trade to my mule, MYV rocks? ;D <3 i'll pm you, too!

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 04-25-2009, 02:21 PM

shoshobutter..:drool:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:25 PM

WHO R U, MR. MISTERY-MAN!? D8

but hai :) <3

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM

I'Z BE FORMALLY KNOWN AS FOXXEH!o:

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:38 PM

Heyy sho! xD what's up?

hey foxxi O:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:42 PM

ooooooh, i see~ hiya, foxxi! haha ;D

@ creps:
h'omg~!! long time no see you! D; i wonder if you're still here?? D; <333

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:44 PM

yeah I'm still here xD multi-tasking-ish xD;
omgg, I started watching gossip girl... I feel so dumb XD; I'm gonna need something o occupy me after the heroes finale on monday though D;

how've you been?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:46 PM

hahah, why do you feel so dumb? XD; i don't follow it since they stopped showing it after like the first season here haha. i don't doubt they'd probably go back to it once the second season's over there is done or whatever, but yah hahah.

i haven't followed heroes at all TAT; haven't... watched tv at all hahah

i've been okay though. tired XD;;; like i spent the day sleeping since i came home at 6am this morning XD;;;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-25-2009, 02:46 PM

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!!

XDDDD Shooo!!!

...And I am randomly shocked at CKB's new avatar. o.O

A minute ago, it was all brown and...green.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 PM

hiya, whitey~! why the sore eyes? did someone poke you with the super sharp ippo's butt air
?? :insane:

and i just noticed that, too haha. i think creps got influenced because of GG lolol

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-25-2009, 02:52 PM

Of GG? XD

Nah. It's a term.

Something people say when they haven't seen someone in a while.

I have no idea why it's 'sore eyes' though.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 04-25-2009, 02:52 PM

Hellooo! How are you? >_> I'm watching a bad zombie movie... the zombies are actually punk cannibal terrorists. >_>

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:55 PM

@ whitey:
... lololol XD <3 you silly lady~ i know what "sight for sore eyes" meant haha. i was just pulling a joke since noners and i were talking about hairy hippo's a little while ago hahaa. sorry to confuse you XD;

@ leeky:
what 'bad zombie' movie? lolol i'm usually not into zombie movies since most are pretty... badly done, but i do like the idea of zombies lolol.

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 PM

sho- I dunno... I never would have imagined myself watching this show before let alone liking it xD
yeah, I don't even think they're showing it here either. At first I was trying to find places to strem it, but Youku doesn't have Gossip Girl (where I watch heroes) and all the other sites either load WAY too slowly or it's MEgavideo, and with that I have to wait an hour for every 72 minutes of streaming unless I have a premium account, so yeah... kinda annoying. I decided to just download the episodes even though I don't really like downloading...

heroes volume three was just dumb... volume four is a bit better thank goodness, I hope the finale is good though xD

wow XD; what time is it now? why'd you get home so late? XD;;

and rofl, sorry about that XD I'm actually still doing stuff for that multi-pose thread I made, I wanted to get some female examples but... that was before I realized I have like no female clothing >>;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:03 PM

@ creps:
that's exactly what i thought, too, since like... it all seemed so superficial XD; it still does seem superficial, but i don't know why i kind of like it hahah.

where did you get the episodes? torrents? XD you should be careful on that torrent thing though haha. if you're going to use those, you should consider using private trackers (though you'd have to be invitied to one, since they're pretty selective. but they're definitely safer than public trackers--those that you can just google up).

oh, wow. the fourth season of heroes is already there?! XD; i wonder when they'll start showing it again then.

hahahha, oooh, noners were talking about it, too~ she's helping you out with that thread right?

anyway TAT; it's 10pm and even though i took my 3 hour nap, i'm still pretty damn exhausted lolol. my body's not used to partying all night type of thing lolz. so i'm going back to sleep XD;

see you, lovers <3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-25-2009, 03:05 PM

O.O;; Oh! XD;

-head desk- My bad.

Ohohoho~! ^^ ...Zombie movies.

Mhmm. <3 But they're mostly badly done I agree.

Or plain WTH?!

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:36 PM

Sho; It's called Doomsday. xD; It's not a proper one. I like the movies, when they're well done. >w> Most aren't. D:

Beasty; Exactly! Zombies shouldn't be punk cannibal terrorists. >_> Zombies have no need to cars and sharing food, all they need are brraaains.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-25-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
@ pancake:
hiya, sweets! 8D <3 thanks for dropping by!
No problem!

How are you doing now by the way? :)

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
@ eroy:
yah, i have haha. the shirts are pretty much the ones i'd want since i don't even have a set yet XD; but let's see... would you be able to add in 2x november 08 sets? :O if so, then send trade to my mule, MYV rocks? ;D <3 i'll pm you, too!
Sure, I could do that :yes: XD

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
@ EFD:
hahah, alright, alright. i'll go respond sometimes then ya? XD; if you're willing to be patient in waiting, that is! <3

but whoooooooooa~ staying up at school until 10pm?! crazy! does this have anything to do with that art project you're doing? <--skimmed XD;;
xD <333 *noms on* You know we'll end up just starting a new one anyway. So we might as well continue the old one.

It's for hell week at school. It's for the play (I'm the prop manager so I basically run the behind scenes stuff.) I have tonight and tomorrow afternoon to do, then I'll be done.

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:19 PM

OI I got you a Green St Patty Snake Plushie. :)

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-27-2009, 03:33 AM

*noms on shosho* <3333

How are you doing, hun? <3

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
O.O;; Oh! XD;

-head desk- My bad.

Ohohoho~! ^^ ...Zombie movies.

Mhmm. <3 But they're mostly badly done I agree.

Or plain WTH?!
haha it's okay. yeah, i know lol. i didn't mind 28 days later too much, but overall, it was still a bit wtf to me. i actually liked shawn/shaun? of the dead XD;; so retardedly fun lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared View Post
Sho; It's called Doomsday. xD; It's not a proper one. I like the movies, when they're well done. >w> Most aren't. D:

Beasty; Exactly! Zombies shouldn't be punk cannibal terrorists. >_> Zombies have no need to cars and sharing food, all they need are brraaains.
oooh, i haven't heard of that... that kind of reminds me of that... movie with arnold schwar... guy XD;; i can never spell his name, wtf. but yah XD; modernized zombies ftw?? 8D;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
No problem!

How are you doing now by the way? :)
i got sick over the weekend since i didn't take care of myself too much (went out til morning/slept late, etc. etc.), so now i'm really sick lolol. threw up quite a bit last night. at least i'm off work 8D;;;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy View Post
Sure, I could do that :yes: XD
alrighty, cool :D pendant added then :) thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
xD <333 *noms on* You know we'll end up just starting a new one anyway. So we might as well continue the old one.

It's for hell week at school. It's for the play (I'm the prop manager so I basically run the behind scenes stuff.) I have tonight and tomorrow afternoon to do, then I'll be done.
that's true haha. alrighty. after this post, i'll work on finishing up that text wall of yours ya. i do miss it. <3

oooh, what kind of play is it? hopefully by now you're done! D; <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoni View Post
OI I got you a Green St Patty Snake Plushie. :)
whaaaaaaat~ D; imma pay for dis!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana Nakaria View Post
*noms on shosho* <3333

How are you doing, hun? <3
/love <3 /point to response to pancake XD; i'm getting a little bit better though

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-27-2009, 04:02 AM

Yay for feeling better, my sodomizing superhero!! ;D <333333333

*huggleluffs*

*stares at bed to right of me that I should've been in five minutes ago..* >w>;
I will talk to you tomorrow since I have to get to bed now.. XP;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:22 AM

Shosho; xD I see... I don't think i've seen that movie. Lol, D; It was kinda lame. >_> I was hoping for proper zombies, since the beginning of the movie was quite bloody and graphic. D;