twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh
Fun, mikey.

And thank you on the art comment! It's me in real life acting goofy. x3 Kitanya did the artwork, I think.
Aww. That is so cute though!

Ankh
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted child eve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh
Fun, mikey.

And thank you on the art comment! It's me in real life acting goofy. x3 Kitanya did the artwork, I think.
Aww. That is so cute though!
I knowwww. <3

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Art is awesome. <3

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:35 PM

Ok - I decided to write you a letter!! :)

Dear Mama Juru –

I’ve been very good this year. In March I followed a group of friend to this small new site called Menewsha.

I was really lost and confused and spent a lot of time hiding and watching, but then I found my group of friends and started posting and talking and exploring.

It was really difficult but I slowly cracked my shell and ventured into the RP area of the site. I spent a lot of time watching and trying to learn, and then I did it – I joined an RP!! I played and learned and hopefully improved, and I’ve even started my own Rp. I never thought I would do that – I guess in this case it’s actually Meme being good and not me – but it still counts, I swear!!

I’ve recently been especially well behaved, I made my own quest thread and bunches of new friends! I was a little bad with my quests, I spent more time than I probably should of chatting when I was at work, but no one ever noticed. If I don’t get caught it didn’t happen, right?

I was so good this year that instead of buying myself the Deep Freeze Gown like I really wanted to I bought little gifts for all my new friends to help them along with their quests. It’s always so much fun to buy gifts for people. :D

So there you go Mama Juru – I’ve been the picture of perfect and an upstanding Menewshan and so I humbly ask for the holidays this year for my very own Deep Freeze Gown.

Lots of Love –

Siaasgn

p.s. Does boasting and bragging count as being naughty? If so – please ignore this letter. ;)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:51 PM

I just finished watching Last Mimzy...sorta make me want to cry at the end. and, there is a lot of excitement missing that I was expecting...

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 06:56 PM

....Thank you so much Mama Juru!
-is still in shock-

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Kira Bella

Old 12-23-2007, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abis
....Thank you so much Mama Juru!
-is still in shock-
^______^

Which item did she grant you?

- takes picture of pretty avatar -

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 06:59 PM

Many people ask for crowns... :(

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 12-23-2007, 07:00 PM

@.@ Momma Juru you are amazing! Thank you so much! I never dreamed I would ever get that item. ;.;<3 Thank you thank you thank you<3<3

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 07:02 PM

The Queen's Crown.

I never expected to actually get it... I had just wanted to write a letter. It made me smile and remember how much has actually gone well this year. XD

-still in shock-

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:07 PM

Should have been...

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
The Queen's Crown.

I never expected to actually get it... I had just wanted to write a letter. It made me smile and remember how much has actually gone well this year. XD

-still in shock-
It ties your avatar together very nicely. I hear from a lot of people that Mama Juru is a very sweet and caring person.

I heard about this thread this morning, and to be honest, I thought about myself when I heard that large items were being given away.

But when I got here, and I saw all the giving going on, I had a change of heart, and asked for a friend to get their wish instead of asking for an item. I thought it was better that way. I already "won" my sash from Aeris's Give Back auction, way back when it first started, so I didn't think it was right for me to ask to be given a boa as well. I will earn it later. Along with the 800 common inventory xD

How is the event going for you this season? I was absent during the halloween event, so this is sorta new to me.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 07:12 PM

Should have been?

I wonder what Mama Juru wants for Christmas... I fail at art, but would like to give something back.

@ Kira Bella : Yeah, I honestly feel a bit bad about getting the item. I didn't really need it... I mean, once I get the Sash I'll be completely done questing, now... But still, it probably should have gone to someone who deserved it more.

The event's going well enough... I'm going to be gone for the last three days of it, and I'm trying to get an extra set to give away later. I have enough flakes, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm just happy to be home with my family, again. I actually missed them... Shocking, considering how much my brothers annoyed me when I lived here. XD

How's it going for you?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:15 PM

SHould have been crowns. lol.
A LOT of people asking for crowns...

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 07:19 PM

Yeah... The Queen's Crown and Sash were my last two quest items, though... After that I'm pretty much done.

...That's going to be really weird.

I kind of want to start up a Charity... But I'm afraid my time online is too sporadic. I'd have to have someone help me with it.
Taking 19 credits and working next semester is going to be a pain. XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:21 PM

Then does that mean I had been a greedy brat for even dreaming of questing the whole Vday set? But I am a set collector, a pathetic collector...T_T

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Should have been?

I wonder what Mama Juru wants for Christmas... I fail at art, but would like to give something back.

@ Kira Bella : Yeah, I honestly feel a bit bad about getting the item. I didn't really need it... I mean, once I get the Sash I'll be completely done questing, now... But still, it probably should have gone to someone who deserved it more.

The event's going well enough... I'm going to be gone for the last three days of it, and I'm trying to get an extra set to give away later. I have enough flakes, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm just happy to be home with my family, again. I actually missed them... Shocking, considering how much my brothers annoyed me when I lived here. XD

How's it going for you?
Well, I graduated basic training and highschool about a week ago, so I have all the time in the world to play on mene, and get my charity started up.

As for the family, we are doing well, for the most part. Times were hard this year, so presents are a little scarse. But, I was able to afford to get my fiance an engagment ring. I was saving up for a tablet, and a laptop of my own, but I think the ring means a lot more then a new computer.

We are trying to clean up the basement/apartment before new years but there is just too much crap down here. I still can't get back to my office, which means I am playing Mene on my bed, with the dog at my side. Cosy, but not really good for my back.

I am trying to buy 5 sets of everything, because I want to have one set for me, and then 4 sets for my charity. After that I think I can open. I amready thought up a name too xD I just need to find a good banner maker, or pay for someone to make me a thread layout.

"Spaztastically Special" Which also happens to be my myspace url xD

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 07:28 PM

@ Xuvrette : Oh, no. The only V'Day item I really liked was the Sash. The Hairpin's nice, too, but way too expensive. I just know I wouldn't wear the items much, so I leave them to others who would.
-shoves the Sash and Hairpin off as a next year quest-

And I do love the Pot of Gold.

I'm just not determined to own every event item. I have most of the ones I liked, so I'll be getting commons and donating a lot, I guess. XD

@ Kira Bella : Very nice! Hm. That could work. Mind if I donate a set or two to your charity? I know I won't have the time or will-power to set up my own during classes. XD

Yeah... My family's trying hard not to show that times are kind of hard right now. They don't want it to affect us, but the night I got home from college I had to take my Mom to the ER for heart problems, so it's been kind of stressful. She's doing fine now, and is getting medication and all... But she's really worried because she's a really healthy person... She shouldn't be getting heart problems at 44.

Congratulations on the engagement, though? Bet browsing for a ring was fun.
-loves sparklies-

And, I'm sitting on the bed playing Mene with my cat. I think she's starting to get bored. I keep ignoring her to type. XD

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:33 PM

This is terrible of me, but I can't not ask or try and I'm so very sorry.

I know there is only one request per person, but if I could change my request, I would more greatful than I could ever say.

There is an item I dearly want that I really want to wear with this avi. I don't know if you can grant my request either way, but I couldn't not try. I asked for the mask because I didn't want to ask too big and it is something I want.

But I can not wear it as it takes my hair.

Could I ask instead for the Valentine's sash? I want it so dearly and I fear I will never afford it. It is too much, I know. Could you take back the mask and instead consider my sash request?

I'm sorry for even asking. Feel free to take the mask and leave me with nothing if you feel I deserve it for my avarice.

It's just that it would mean more to me than I can even say. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm wishing and dreamign and hoping.

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 07:34 PM

Quote:
@ Xuvrette : Oh, no. The only V'Day item I really liked was the Sash. The Hairpin's nice, too, but way too expensive. I just know I wouldn't wear the items much, so I leave them to others who would.
-shoves the Sash and Hairpin off as a next year quest-

And I do love the Pot of Gold.

I'm just not determined to own every event item. I have most of the ones I liked, so I'll be getting commons and donating a lot, I guess. XD

@ Kira Bella : Very nice! Hm. That could work. Mind if I donate a set or two to your charity? I know I won't have the time or will-power to set up my own during classes. XD

Yeah... My family's trying hard not to show that times are kind of hard right now. They don't want it to affect us, but the night I got home from college I had to take my Mom to the ER for heart problems, so it's been kind of stressful. She's doing fine now, and is getting medication and all... But she's really worried because she's a really healthy person... She shouldn't be getting heart problems at 44.

Congratulations on the engagement, though? Bet browsing for a ring was fun.
-loves sparklies-

And, I'm sitting on the bed playing Mene with my cat. I think she's starting to get bored. I keep ignoring her to type. XD
Any help is appreciated. And if you donate more then once, I will just name you a sponsor. That way, you can help others, but not have to manage a thread.

I am actually taking only 8 credits in April. I wanted to take 12, but I want to keep my job too, and I don't want to over load myself.

Yes, we have been dating for almost two years. He surprized me with a ring the other night, white gold, three stones, 1/4 carets each <3 Dimond in the center, an amethyst (my birth stone) and an emerald (his birth stone).

I am spoiled, off of mene xD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:36 PM

Well, I am not a collector with no taste. I don't like the welcome and easter items, at all.

Vday and Patty all the way~~

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-23-2007, 07:38 PM

• Kira~
    ;O <33

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 07:39 PM

@ Kira Bella : Aw. The ring sounds lovely! Are you doing an extended engagement, or is a wedding in the works?
-shamelessly curious-

I wouldn't let my boyfriend buy me jewelry for Christmas... I would have felt bad. He's been having trouble with money in college, and I can't get him a really nice gift this year, so I asked him to keep things sweet and simple... Though I think I know which set he was going to buy, and I'll admit, I really wanted it.
-grins-

Yeah... 19 credits and a job is going to be a hassle, but I need to keep busy so I don't procrastinate. College is too distracting when in the dorms. XD

Woohoo, sponsor! I should have at least three extra sets, if I keep up at this rate.

@ Xuvrette : I like the Welcome Shirt and Yellow Balloon, though.
-owns-

V'Day is lovely. Patty is great, too.
-is secretly an item whore, but is trying to cut back-

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `F o a m
  • Kira~
    ;O <33
You read my wish hun?

Hell, you deserve it. I am trying to open a charity to atone for all my greediness. I mean, have you SEEN my wishlist in my thread? I just finished updating it... >.>

I feel, UGLY for wanting to many commons.

Ikarus
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 07:42 PM

I saw your wish for `F o a m, Kira.
It's really sweet of you to do that!