TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-26-2012, 10:52 PM

Yugi groaned. "Remind me to pass that title on to Judai..." He said.

"Sorry, but I'm pretty sure it's in the history books by now that you've dueled Yusei for the title." Selena said. Yugi sighed.

"Hey, Jack! Catch!" Crow said, throwing his gift at Jack.

"AGH! You idiot!" Jack snapped. "I'm going to kill you Crow Hogan--!"

Selena laughed as the two started chasing each other around the room. She placed a hand on the audio switch in her implant.I know it's technically been 50 years since I became immortal...but thanks to the timeline fart, it feels like a few months. She thought. And only a few moments since we all seperated.

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 01-26-2012, 11:04 PM

Ashleigh shook her head.
"I don't think that's possible Selena" Ashleigh said, "When Yusei gained the title, we are either on the angelic planes or in the realm of the dead."

Aki laughed, then felt a pair of arms went around her neck.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-26-2012, 11:06 PM

"I'm not." Selena said. "Besides, I think I'd manage to find a way for the title of Legends to get passed on...."

"Happy new year," Yusei whispered into her ear.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-26-2012, 11:23 PM

"Selena, can we have some fun? This isn't a time to make plans. We have the whole year to plan that" Ashleigh replied. Yugi nibbled on her ear, which was received with a glare.
"Not that kind" she said.

"Happy new year" Aki whispered which ended up with a kiss. When the kiss broke, Yusei saw his twin standing there, flesh and blood, the Queen and King of Eternity standing behind him. They nodded and disappeared. Yusei's teared up and ran towards Rikuo, hugging him.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-27-2012, 08:35 PM

Yugi pouted. "You're no fun." He said in a mock-sad tone.

Selena laughed. "Want me to get the Wii out? Or should it be the Xbox?" She asked.

"Gwaah!" Rikuo yelped when Yusei slammed into him. "Glad to see you too, bro."

"I...I thought you weren't going to stay...well...dead." Yusei said when he released his brother.

Rikuo winked. "Well...let's just say I rethought that plan." He said. "Thank the King and Queen for making this happen." He looked down. "Mom and dad were a little sad to see me go, though...."

Then Crow thumped Rikuo on the back. "Welcome back, either way." He said, smiling. "Who here's up for some frisbee!"

"Oh, no..." Kiryu groaned. "Crow, the last thing we need is you breaking another window."

"Oh shut up." Crow replied, tossing him the frisbee. Yusei smiled, watching his friends and--newly revived--brother enjoying themselves. Happy new year, guys. He thought, watching.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 10:07 PM

"I need some time alone for a bit" Ashleigh said, "I just want to let what happen this year sink in, that's all. I join you guys later." And with that said, Ashleigh left the mess hall.

"I wonder why Yugi and Ashleigh brought Rikuo back to life?" Aki whispered in Yusei's ear.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-27-2012, 10:31 PM

"All right," Yugi said. Selena raised the chapaign bottle.

"Everyone ready?" She asked.

"I have no idea," Yusei replied with a shrug. "But I'm glad they did."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 10:39 PM

Everyone nodded.
"Fire away" Anzu said.

Ashleigh looked outside the window outside the mess hall.
I can't believe that time slip happened. If it wasn't for that, the group would be still in their seperate ways she thought.

"I just hope we can stop Z-ONE. I mean, we stopped Kaimiri, so we could be able to do it" Aki said, "Right?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 PM

"All right! Time to ring in the new year!" And she smashed the bottle against the bannister.

And here's to our finally normal life.

Yusei nodded. "Together, we can take on anything." He said.

Selena smiled and looked out the window. Now to wait those long, 5,000 years...because Kaimiri will return, and I have to be there.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:17 PM

Ashleigh could hear a smash of the chapainge bottle and sighed. When she looked out the window, she could see her aunty flying outside her window. She touched the window, meeting with Ashleigh's hands.
I missed you Ashleigh mouthed. Max nodded and then she flew off into the night. After a few minutes, Yugi joined her, embrassing her into a hug.

"Hey! Sakura! You coming? Aki's about to break the Champaign bottle for the new year" Rua cried.
"Wait what?" Aki exclamed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-28-2012, 08:21 PM

"Ready for the new year?" Yugi asked, winking at Max as she flew off. Looks like Ashleigh has a new guardian angel.

Selena turned her implants back on. "You bet," she said. "The champaign bottle's already out there, too."

"Judai, no."

Judai looked up. The group from the academy was gathered at the American HQ for Omega. And right now, Manjoume was giving him a glare. "What?" He asked, still holding the champaign bottle aloft, ready to smash it.

Manjoume sighed. "Do I have to remind you of what happened at the big sendoff?" He asked irritably.

Judai thought for a moment. Then grimaced. He'd tried smashing a champaign bottle then, too, as they were all leaving the academy...and the champaign had ended up spilling all over Principal Samejima's head. "Er...yeah...."

"I think I'll do the honors this time, bro." Sora said, deftly taking the bottle from Judai's grasp.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 08:29 PM

"Yeah....I mean, we can finally have our normal life back....if it's concidered normal" Ashleigh replied.

Aki nodded and took the bottle. Then she smashed it towards the wall.
"Here's for us stopping Z-ONE once and for all" she cried.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-28-2012, 08:45 PM

"Aaaaand....HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Sora shouted, smashing the bottle against the rail right as the clock struck midnight. And here's to our somewhat normal lives.

Selena grinned. "ANd for winning the WRGP, team 5Ds." She said.

"Got that right," Yugi said, with a small smile. His hand strayed to where their third child was growing in Ashleigh's belly. "I can't wait until this new one is here too...."

The resulting nine months passed quicker than any of them could've imagined, and Yugi was to be found pacing the waiting room as Ashleigh gave birth in the maternity ward. After Yugi almost speeding to get them to the hospital when the contractions started...at 3 a.m.

Oh god...please let this birth come without complications, please please please please......

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 11:07 PM

Inside the maternity ward, Ashleigh was screaming her head off. Though she done this before, it still hurt.
"Keep pushing" said one nurse, "You're doing fine."
Papa, I need your strength. I don't think I'm going to make it.....

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-28-2012, 11:09 PM

'Yes, you will.' Uriel said, via mindlink. 'Keep this link open, I can send you strength that way.' And as he spoke, a tendril of his dark aura snaked to Ashleigh, to give her strength.

It wasn't long before Jonouchi, Honda, and Selena were at the hospital as well. Anzu had already gone back to America to finish studying. "I take it she's still in labor?" Selena asked. Yugi only nodded, his face a mask of worry and his lips tight.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 11:36 PM

Ashleigh let the strength sink in.
"I can see the head" the nurse said, "Give a few more pushes, then she'll be out." With a few more pushes, the newborn girl was out from her mother. The poor woman breathed hard, then relaxed, knowing that she survived the chldbirth.
'Thanks Papa' she said, as the little girl was washed clean and was given to her mother.

Last edited by musasgal; 01-29-2012 at 02:38 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 08:26 PM

'You are welcome,' Uriel replied, drawing back his aura. 'Now, I believe your husband is on his way.'

A few minutes later, a nurse came out to the group in the waiting room. "Mr. Yugi Mutou?" She asked.

Yugi stopped pacing and looked up. "Yes?"

The nurse smiled. "You're the father of a new baby girl," she said. "And I think your wife is asking for you."

"Go on," Selena said. She pointed to Honda and Jonouchi. "I can keep these two numbskulls under control."

Yugi nodded and followed the nurse to the maternity ward.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 08:50 PM

Ashleigh looked at Yugi when he came in and sat beside her.
"Isn't she beautiful?" she asked giving the newborn to her husband, "and I already have a name for her."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 09:04 PM

"She is," Yugi said, stroking the baby girl's forehead. "What name do you have in mind for her?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 09:07 PM

"Her name is Helen. Helen Motou" Ashleigh replied, before falling asleep. As Yugi can tell, the woman was still tired.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 09:13 PM

Yugi smiled, watching Ashleigh sleep for a moment until his new daughter started making noise. "Hey there, little Helen." He said softly, letting the baby girl grasp his finger. "Yeah, I'm your dad."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 09:17 PM

When Morning properly came around, nearly everyone gathered in Ashleigh's hospital room, Helen drinking the breast milk from her mother.
"I can't believe that now we have a baby sister" Yana said. Yuzuki nodded in agreement.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 09:38 PM

Yugi smiled, gently stroking his new daughter's head. "I know," He said.

"She's so cute!" Selena said, going gooey-eyes at the baby.

"Here we go." Honda groaned. Selena stepped on his foot.

Yugi laughed. "Guys, keep it to a minimum." He said.

Our adventures are over...but now we've got to get everything set up for our descendants. He thought. Especially if Kaimiri comes back....

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM

Ashleigh laughed.
"That's Selena for you" she said as Helen finished feeding. Helen handed the infant to Melhana.
"There's your goddaughter" she said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 10:07 PM

"Awwww, hi there!" Melhana said, holding the baby girl gently. Bakura was standing next to her...and ended up getting baby barf right in his face. "YUCK!"

"That's what you get for standing too close." Melhana laughed. She looked to Yugi. "So, what now?"

Yugi shrugged. "I don't know," He replied. "For once, we don't need to worry about the next disaster coming our way...."