MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-11-2010, 02:57 AM

"Yes we wont have it until im around 6 months though."She said with a smile.She layed her head onto his shoulder and held onto his arm as she looked around the garden."If i could stay like this forever and in the garden i would love that so much."She whispered to Akio."I think....im going to let my hair go back to its natural color."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-11-2010, 12:41 PM

Akio simply smiled softly when Steven laid her head onto his shoulder as he wrapped one of his own arms around her body gently. "Well....we may not be able to stay like this in the garden...forever, but....we can come out here everyday if you want." he whispered back, leaning down kissing her cheek softly. Suddenly when she said that she was going to let her hair go back to its natural color his eyes widened up for a moment but than slowly went back to a soft smile. "If thats what you want, go for it. I'd love to see you with your natural hair color anyway.--" Right as soon as he stopped talking, his eyes widened up again. "N...n..not that I..d..dont love your hair color...th..the way it is now!" he admitted hoping she wasnt thinking about it that way.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-11-2010, 09:11 PM

Steven giggled."You know your really cute when your nervous and studder."She said with a smile."Im glad you would want to see me with my natural hair color.My hair color i have now i think i have grown tired of it."She said with a chuckle."So after this what do you want to do?"She asked Akio looking up at Akio."You can go take a nap or a bath i should tell my dad the plans that we have and he can set up a date for them."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-11-2010, 10:59 PM

When Steven told him he was cute how he stuttered and was nervous. Akio's face turned a little crimson as he smiled even more nervously. "ehehe....Well...I..I wouldnt say that." he said beginning to scratch the back of his head in embarrassment. Suddenly when she said she was happy that he was glad to accept her natural hair color he just nodded and shrugged his shoulders at her next question. "Well..I guess I'll just take a bath, want to join me Steven?.." he asked slowly looking down at Satoko next. "Satoko..?" he asked smiling softly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-11-2010, 11:04 PM

Steven blushed and nodded."Yes i do want to join you."She said with a smile and looked down at Satoko.Satoko fell asleep with Cecilio in the grass.She was laying on her side and hugging Cecilio."We should put her down for a nap."Steven said picking Satoko and Cecilio up both."Ready to go back inside?"She asked.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-11-2010, 11:47 PM

When Steven said that she would join him in taking a bath, Akio smiled softly standing up off the bench stretching a little. Suddenly when he looked back down seeing how Satoko was asleep with Cecilio next to her, he smiled softly seeing how Steven picked them up. "Yeah, lets go inside and get them to bed." he replied as he walked forward first over toward the door, opening it for her. "After you."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-11-2010, 11:51 PM

Steven stepped inside and smiled."thank you."She then walked inside and heading upstairs.Once she made it to her room she then put Satoko and Cecilio in the bed putting the blankets over them just below Satoko and Cecilio's neck.After that she went into her bathroom turning the water on in the round large tub.Once the tub was full enough Steven began to get undressed and in front of Akio.Though she did forget how many scars she had on her body.She had forgotten all about them ever since she met Akio.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 12:18 AM

Once Steven had walked into the house, Akio followed her from behind. Though when they had reached the room door, instead of staying at the room. He immediatly went into the bathroom and sat onto the toilet with the seat cover down so that he wouldnt get his bottom all wet while he waited for Steven to come in. When she came in, turning the water on so that the round tub could fill up with water he just watched how she undressed right in front of him. Right as he saw her undress, he stood back up beginning to undress himself as well before his eyes widened up from seeing her scars. That hadn't stopped him from undressing, though when they were both completely undress, Akio walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her body gently. "Steven...y..you have..so many scars.." he whispered softly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 12:25 AM

Steven blushed feeling Akio hugging her bod gently and mentioning that she had many scars."Yeah..most of these scars are from the night my family was attacked by the killers and...when my father not my birth father but my foster father tested on me and when one of my childhood crushes tried pulling my wings out when he found out i was a demon."She told Akio as she looked over her shoulder at Akio and smiled.She then got into the warm water and sat down waiting for Akio.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 12:44 AM

Hearing how Steven had gotten most of those scars, Akio frowned a little as he slightly clentched his fists while his arms were around her. "Well...later...we need to fix those scars..I have something that can cure those. It may be done slowly..but still it works." he explained as he looked at how she slipped out of his arms, stepping and sitting in the warm watered tub. So just seeing her relaxed, Akio smiled softly stepping into the water and sitting down right next to her, kissing her cheek softly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 12:53 AM

"You don't have to fix them..they remind me of a lot of things.I mean even i had scars and lived with that family Kai was pretending to be evil.He often snuck into my room to cheer me up because he usually could hear me crying.I was 4 when they took me in.He was my birth brother.Kouja wasn't.he was my half brother actually.His dad is my dad and his mom was that woman."Steven explained."You could say my life is very complex.I wish it wasn't because often people said i was too complicated to handle.Thats why i am scared of you leaving me Akio."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 02:05 AM

"Well...I dont have to...but I can, if you want me to." Akio said as he listened to her explaining how she had the scars. "So...the scars..are a reminder for you..of your good memories..and bad memories." he said tilting his head a little more as he scooted a little closer over to her, wrapping his arms around her body and kissing her lips softly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 02:44 AM

Steven nodded."Yeah..."She said with a smile and kissin his neck gently.She smiled up at Akio and placing his hand on her stomache since she felt comfortable like that and sitting on his lap."I think our lives are going to be more safe and fun don't you think so?"She asked smiling at AKio.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 03:00 AM

When Steven had suddenly sat onto Akio's lap. He smiled softly at her hugging her still closely as he moved both his hands onto her stomach, rubbing it gently. Things felt so much better now than they did just a few days ago. So when he heard her question about how their lives were going to be better and funner from now on, he just nodded. "Yeah. things really will be better." he agreed.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 03:29 AM

Steven smiled."I think Satoko and her little sister or brother can live here safely.Maybe when we do have our wedding we can invite Josh since he probably found out that our house pretty much dissapeared just like the rest of the town did from the large explosion."She told him laying her head back on Akio's shoulder.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 03:57 AM

Hearing how when their new baby was born, he or she would be the sister or brother for Satoko and how they would both be living in this house together happily and safely. He just nodded when he heard about Josh. "Yeah, I'm sure he'd love to come to our wedding..but thing is..how will he know where this place is. I'm sure we're not too close to town."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 04:02 AM

"I will write directions and a picture of the house."She said with a smile and relaxed in the bath with Akio."Does this mean you will buy me a wedding ring?"She asked tilting her head and looking up at Akio.She enjoyed being like this with her to be husband."So after this is there anything you want to do?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 04:25 AM

After Steven told him that she was going to write down the directions and a picture of the house. Akio smiled softly nodding. Though the big thing that had caught him off guard was when she asked him the question about buying a wedding ring, he just chuckled a little nodding once more. "Yeah, that does mean I'm going to buy you one." he admitted refusing to tell her when he was going to get it for her, just so that it could be a surprise. Suddenly when she asked what he wanted to do after the bath he just shrugged his shoulders a little. "I'm not exactly sure...what do you want to do?.." he asked back curiously.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 04:30 AM

"Hm...well we could watch movies all day in bed since i do have a tv in my room.I can also show you some pictures of me when i was younger.I also need to make invitations and tell dad about the date for the wedding and the baby shower too but the baby shower wont be until around September."Steven said as she was analyzing things in her mind.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 05:32 AM

When he heard Steven's suggestion, about watching movies all day and seeing pictures of when she was younger. Akio just shrugged his shoulders out of boredom. Anything sounded good right about now, especially the thing about how they were going to have to make invitations along with talking to Steven's father about a date for the wedding and the baby shower. "So...we going to go do that now..? or later?" he asked curiously tilting his head forward.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 05:37 AM

"We can do that whenever you feel comfortable with.I was thinking after we finish our bath."She said with a smile on her face.She hugged Akio as her hair surrounded her body."I think if you met my mother you would love her.She is practically an angel.She is very peaceful and calm person."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 04:29 PM

Akio smiled and nodded about what Steven said when she said about doing it after the bath they were having. "After the bath sounds great." he said rubbing her stomach gently and kissing it softly. "I cant wait to see what our new child will look like.." he whispered as he slowly looked back up at Steven while his head was at her stomach. "Too bad we couldnt make love to make this child..huh?" he asked with a smirk jokingly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 07:26 PM

Steven just giggled."I think we should get out now."Steven said and sat up draining the water and standing up.She then handed Akio a towel and wrapped a towel around herself and went into the bedroom getting her clothes on.She then dried her hair off with the towel she used to dry her body off.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-12-2010, 07:31 PM

"Yeah, maybe it is good that we get out now." Akio said as he sat up in the tub, watching how Steven drained all the water in the tub. Once he had also gotten out, he looked at her handing him a towel, and grabbed onto it wrapping it around his own body. Right after he was wrapped into his own towel, he followed her right out of the bathroom than headed to their room, getting all dried up along with getting dressed.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 11:00 PM

Once Steven was stressed she smiled."Im going to tell my father about the wedding and baby shower and if you want you can go get the popcorn ready."She told him with a smile.She headed down the hall to her father's room knocking on his door.Carmeron heard the knocking on the door walking over to the door opening it."Ah hello steven is anything wrong?"he asked as steven shook her head."No nothing is wrong its just Akio and I decided to get officially married and also have a baby shower so will you help plan it?"She asked.

Cameron smiled."Of course i will.I will tell you the dates of the wedding and shower and tell everyone to get everything prepared.Weddings take months to get ready."He told her while she listened.
"Also...is my mother..possibly alive?"She asked as he nodded."Actually she is.She is in the house.But she can't be in her human form...she is under a curse."He said as another Siamese cat came out except she looked very different from Cicelio since Celeste had a gold collar.Steven then picked her up."Okay thats all i needed to know."