Popcorn Gun

Penpal
  • Challenge Popcorn Gun in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 PM

Just as Maya had walked in another fellow had walked out.
And she'd soon realized why.
Apparently she'd walked in at a bad time.
Maya wasn't too sure about what was going on, only that it was tense, and emotions were high.
She sighed mentally, "Just my luck eh?..."
She liked to help, but was unsure of exactly what was going on, or even if it would be appropriate to step in at this moment, so instead she bowed her head, stayed close to the wall -away from the scene- and attempted to locate personel or a restroom...anything to get away from the scene, at least for right now.

edit :: ((Oop, lol, my bad. I DID sort of just jump in.
x' D
But umm...what's the whole drama scene over here about? ' .'~?))

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM

Mei winced at his call but had continued walking until he found himself wrapped in the others arms. Raising a hand he touched Jack’s hand, pulling it off him slowly as he tried to force himself to say yes. Failing that Mei frowned at the floor, dropping jack’s hand. “would you rather stay with me and be hurt by something I can’t control? Don’t be stupid jack… I'm not your Aniki...I'm just someone you never should have met...” Mei responded, attempting to walk away again with his head half bent.

Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Jack's frown deepened, his brow creased as Mei removed his hands, and he took a step back. Those cat ears atop his head drooping a bit and his tail hanging limp behind him. Then Jack moved forward again, wrapping those arms around Mei once more, this time a bit tighter. "Aa. I'd rather be hurt by something you can't control than by something you can." He nuzzled his face against Mei. "I've already adopted you, so..you can't get rid of me so easily."

p2mangil
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil
  • Challenge p2mangil in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Somehow making it to the lobby she looked around hoping to find her brother waiting for her at the bar, smiling. but of coarse he was no where to be seen. But she did notice Akio head to the patio. she followed shortly after him. "Hey there. I'm sorry I took up your bed last night. Did you sleep okay?"

stealthpanther
  • Challenge stealthpanther in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 PM

Mizuki mentally cheered on the nekojin, hoping he'd continue to persist. They obviously were close and enjoyed each other's company, and to try and deny themselves of it would be foolish. All areas in life held the possibility of pain and sadness. To try and run from possible bad outcomes seemed redundant in her opinion.

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 PM

Mei gasped slightly as he gripped him again, raising a hand to grip his again and sighing softly. For once he was uncertain and could only glance back, scratching his head. “Can we…discuss thin in private…” He finally said, having underestimated Jack’s resistance…or his own weakness Mei couldn’t decide which. Both left him feeling weak and doubtful. He would then start for the room if Jack said yes..

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:34 PM

Akio stood leaning forward on the patio when he heard Angil talking to him from behind, he hadnt turned around and just let the breeze blow in his face, it relaxed him. "Dont worry about me....I slept okay, just keep your energy up..if your going to look for your brother, your going to need all the strength you can get..." he didnt mention his own name since at this point he wasnt even sure about anything he did for anyone anymore, or why he did it for anyone.

Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM

"H-hai." Jack had nodded a bit, letting go of Mei so that he could lead the way to the room that they both shared. He would follow behind Mei, a bit of hope in his eyes, but also a hint of fear and uncertainty.

stealthpanther
  • Challenge stealthpanther in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 PM

With a sigh, the young woman stood up to wander around, pacing as she was stuck from the storm. She was getting increasingly more and more restless.

p2mangil

Old 02-18-2010, 10:40 PM

She looked at the floor, as if she was just scolded, and tapped tapped one foot against the other. "Your right, I'm sorry...are you...are you still wanting to find him to?"

Popcorn Gun

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 10:43 PM

After a bit of searching, Maya had been able to find a restoom to tidy her appearance in.
She ran her hand through her braids, suddenly very grateful for such a low maitencance styles and wiped her face with a damp paper towel.

Once she was finished in the mirror, she was also -finally- able to locate a member of the staff.

"Um excuse me ma'am?"

The woman she address, clearly an employee turned to answer her, "Yes?"

" I was wondering if you happen to have some sort of cafe here? I just got in from the cold, and I would really love to get something hot to eat."

The woman smiled as she led her to the cafe. Maya thanked her before going to order a large bowl of clam chowder.

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 10:49 PM

Akio turned around and looked at Angil seemingly sad. "What are you talking about?......of course I want to find him." he said with a little soft smile, then turning back to the way. "Its just this storm......it wont ever let up..." he placed his hand out as the snow landed onto the palm of his hand.

Mayuka
  • Challenge Mayuka in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:50 PM

hey ppl!

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 10:51 PM

((wheee Kry had to go sooo apparently Mei's stuck >.> *debates creating a second character*))

Mayuka
  • Challenge Mayuka in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 10:52 PM

((Ahh sorry lol I just realized I went into the wrong thread ^_^ as you were! *runs off*))

p2mangil

Old 02-18-2010, 10:57 PM

((LOL @Mayuka ^_^))

Relief came to Angil when she heard his words. She looked up to see Akio's sad face. Putting on her usually cheerful face, "Well with thoughts like those, no, the storm will never end...but positive thinking can do miracles. I mean how else have I made it 6 months traveling alone."

Popcorn Gun

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 11:02 PM

(( Did someone say their character was stuck??
:' D))

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 11:03 PM

((Yup until kry gets back XD ))

PrincessKasumi
Penpal
  • Challenge PrincessKasumi in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 PM

(( where is everyone? ))

happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 PM

Akio stood there and looked up to the sky as the snow landing onto his face. "Maybe.....maybe your right...you have lasted a long time with just postive thinking hm?.......then I will try too." he closed his eyes and started to believe that the snow would soon go away, rather then thinking that it would truly never end.

PrincessKasumi
Penpal
  • Challenge PrincessKasumi in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:05 PM

(( xD and who this certain kitty who acts like their better then everyone and like their the only person in the world? I'm werewolf >;| ))

p2mangil

Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 PM

Angil Smiled at Akio's positive thinking..then her mind went to the pendant.."Akio, is this yours? I dont remember it being in the room when I fell asleep but it was on the table when I got up. It..looks alot like my brother's" She she showed him the bright blue necklace.

Popcorn Gun

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 11:11 PM

(( Oh pff...alrighty.))

happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 PM

Akio turned over and smiled at Angil when he saw the necklace with the blue gem in the middle. "Yeah...its your brother's....I guess he is alive out there.." he said looking back towards the distance and then sitting on the rail of the patio. "It was something he carried with him everywhere....he said it was his good luck charm."

Staria

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 PM

((Lol he knows that he didn't mean you sweety Xd *knows who he meant due to talking to him on Aim all the time* Xd.
@Angil and...everyone really: would anyone mind if I had another character other then mei and the npc of her sister Emi XD? ))