p2mangil
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil
  • Challenge p2mangil in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:22 PM

((I dont mind. ^_^))

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:24 PM

((go ahead, it might actually bring a huge twist into the story XD))

p2mangil

Old 02-18-2010, 11:29 PM

She still wondered where it came from but decided not to ask ant further. "Well maybe it will give us a bit of luck..Oh ya! Last night didnt you say something about a scroll?" Most of last night was a bit hazy but she remembered the scroll...and the softness of Akio's wings.

stealthpanther
  • Challenge stealthpanther in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 PM

((aaaaand Ishould probably go study and do work now...meh....

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Akio suddenly remembered about the scroll that was given to him by Mizuki. "Oh the scroll.....I'm not even sure what it was....even I couldnt read it...seemed more like an enchantment then anything else...why?" he asked her tilting his head as he turned around towads her.

PrincessKasumi
Penpal
  • Challenge PrincessKasumi in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 PM

(( ok lol, so anyone in the main room? ))

Malayn
Send a message via MSN to Malayn
  • Challenge Malayn in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 PM

Talin yawns as he arises from his reverie and start to head for the doorway of his room. "Guess it is time to check on the little one...." Talin walks out of the door of his room, leaving his cloak behind and locks up, heading down to the main lobby.

((Will be momentarily, lol))

p2mangil

Old 02-18-2010, 11:51 PM

Looking puzzled she looked back at him. "Where did you get it?" Maybe its connected to the pendant

happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 11:54 PM

"Mizuki gave it to me...supposedly it could have made you rest better." he said as he searched his body for the scroll, but couldnt find it. "I probably left it in my room..." he said as he turned back towards the snow.

Malayn

Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 PM

Talin rubs his eyes a little as he gets down the stairs to the main lobby and starts to look around. After scanning the room, he heads to the table he was sitting at the night before, not thinking that he is dressed in his formal military attire.

p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 12:00 AM

Angil decided to save finding out about the scroll for later. She never really thought about it before but she really didnt know much about Akio. The way he has been staring at the snow made her wonder what was on his mind. She moved to lean against the railing next to him looking at the snow as well. "Hey" she said softly "Whats on your mind? You keep gazing at the snow. You can talk to me. I'll listen."

Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 12:02 AM

((Yes Angil, I am sitting in class again, incase you didn't know..... Also I have a freaking Saturday class next quarter, this sucks. Ethics, Numerical Methods, and Advanced Java II))

PrincessKasumi
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 AM

Christy woke up on the floor curled up. "Haaaa" Stretching while she yawned, soon she was up and leaping around in the hallway. Looking in the lobby she found the man from last night. Walking over to him she took a seat. "Hey, you in the military?"

''''''''''''''''

Jin turned over in the bed , pulling the covers down a bit to look out the window for a moment before going back to sleep.

p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 12:05 AM

((Sounds like fun ^_^ Also what should I name the new thread??))

Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 AM

He glances up at the wolf girl....then down at his clothing. "Um....y-yeah" Crap, so much for keeping a low profile.... "I never fully thanked you for helping me last night. The name is Talin by the way." Talin starts to turn a little red in the face from his embarrassment from being rescued.

((I told you already, read over the storyline, and see what name comes to mind if you want to continue it.))

happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 12:08 AM

"The snow....it reminds me of my mother....she always brought me to the human world when it snowed alot....I loved the snow it was always so fun to play with my mother." he said sadly as he started to looked down to the floor.

PrincessKasumi
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 AM

(( -shrugs- Winter Storm? ))

"Oh its alright" She said giggling at the way he stammered. "Nice to meet you Talin, I'm Christiana, but I go by Christy." Noticing the red in his face she leaned towards him and placed a hand on his forehead. "Got a fever? You look alittle red."

Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 AM

"No, I don't have a fever, I'm just not used to being the one rescued, I'm used to doing the rescuing." Talin smiles softly, the red leaving his face finally. "It is nice to meet you Chirsty."

p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 AM

"Then it is a happy memory. I always liked playing in the snow with my Nii-san. If it snowed alot we would make forts and have a snowball fight. Nii-san always let me win." Angil smiled brightly at the memory and jumped up to sit on the railing swinging her leggs back and forth. "Mom would also make us hot chocolate with peppermint sticks. On my trip no inn has had peppermint ticks for my coco so i am missing it alot."

MoodyBats
  • Challenge MoodyBats in the Arcade

Old 02-19-2010, 12:20 AM

Steven woke up and realized she fell asleep in the lobby by the window."i feel asleep by a window?"she said in a sarcasm voice
((im horrible at intro's))

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-19-2010, 12:29 AM

((My new charry xD Girl anime pet image by UnlimitedPerfection on Photobucket ))

Slowly a great white wolf was walking towards the Inn, guiding someone through the snow. Soon a woman with eyes that never seemed to open, was stumbling into the inn. Shaking off the snow from her hooded cloak she looked like she stepped out of some story book with her long dress and old fashioned appearance. As she waited for her wolf, whom she called Ivory, to guide her to the bar for some warm tea to warm her hands it would be fairly clear she was blind…She walked with her head bent, her eyes…as always…closed as her tangled curls of raven hair fell around her face.

happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 12:34 AM

Akio stood there as he looked at the snow then he wiped up some of the snow that was on the rail and held it in his hands smiling. "Yes...they are good memories...but as well bad...." he said sadly as he remembered the very same day he was banished with his mother it was snowing.

p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 12:34 AM

((Hey there I made the new thread since the event ends in about 30 mins. I'll also PM those who are not here ATM. heres the link http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1766580628))

Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 AM

((I'm going ahead and hopping over there.))

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 AM

((*prances off and reposts the new charry in the new thread XD))