Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 04-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Ah..well I've gotten close to doing that to pesky sisters before. lol.
They seem to like to be generally annoying about peering over my shoulder when I was younger. It annoyed the heck out of me.

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane
Send a message via MSN to Aeisha

Old 04-19-2009, 02:27 PM

My brothers don't do that to me any more though we all used to do it to eachother about three years ago.
I just stop working now if people peer over my shoulder and I don't start again till they are gone.

What is webkinz Izume if you don't mind me asking?

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 04-19-2009, 02:29 PM

Bye everyone!
I'll check back after church!
Off to work the nursery and other things. :P

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 04-19-2009, 02:29 PM

My sister Teigra will come in my room and be like, "Nennie, Nennie, can I get on and play Barbie.com? :XD

Holy crap, there is church today! I forgot! ; O; It starts in a half hour! But my legs need shaved! *runs around panicking*

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane

Old 04-19-2009, 02:33 PM

Barbie.com that sounds fun, thank god we all have our individual computers now. We used to share about three years ago though that didn't work out to well to be quite often, there were a lot of arguments because homework just didn't always take priority.

Immortal~ See you later and enjoy church, yes.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 02:38 PM

Webkinz are little plushies you buy which have a code attached to them that you register on their website to take care of. It's really cute. www.webkinz.com is the website if you want to check it out. :)

Ugh I just got one of my favorite types of customer - trying to fish for bonus minutes and trying to get sympathy from me by making a fictional problem up for me to 'credit them for their inconvenience'. When I directed her to the correct place to voice her concerns she was like well I don't have the time or money to top up my phone in the first place and I need some bonus minutes. This is one of those people who try to get all the freebies they can - they're in the bonus min scheme and do it religiously, and only top up the bare minimum to keep the account current. Of course I said no and she's like do you have any reason to say no to me - yep because I don't have a valid reason to credit. Then I started to point all the freebie minutes she had. She hung up on me. :P

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 02:40 PM

We all have our own computers as well. But Teigra likes getting on mine because our parents don't let her get on their desktop. And the laptop is sort of broken right now.

Sounds like my stepmother has her panties in a bunch. She's just spanked Teigra and is yelling at her. I got so mad that I just started an argument again. x___x I HATE my stepmother right now. ****

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane

Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 PM

Oh they are cute to Izumi.

Arg I hate customers like that. I generally just get the type that complain a lot. Never the ones trying to seek extra benefits. I do hate when customers continue to complain though or start complaining about something that can not possibly relate to you.
I have had people complain to me about lack of items on the shelves while I am standing behind a register. Or people complaining about a large line at a checkout to the person that is serving, we would like an extra person to help out just as much if not more than the customers.
*end customer hate rant*

Jen~ Hopefully it will end soon. It is not good to hate parents, can't get lifts into town from them then XO.

Last edited by Aeisha; 04-19-2009 at 02:58 PM..

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 02:58 PM

Hello all.

Forgive my PC.. it's slow.
Children of my friends broke my new one.
UGH!

So.. what's up?

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:01 PM

www.notalwaysright.com Funny and stupid customer quotes. :cool:

I'm twenty years old and still live with pa, haha. I've got my own wheels. So I don't mind if things hit the fan. I can always go for a drive, haha. It's hard when you're stepmother is twenty-four years old though.

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane

Old 04-19-2009, 03:04 PM

Children are nasties when they break the computer. They receive very dark glares from me if ever that happens there is just to much stuff on it that I can not afford to loose (hates people touching her computer).

Jen~ Oh my that does seem rediculous. I think I would have a hard time dealing with that to. I wouldn't like the idea of someone who is only four years older being married to my dad. I would personally be causing a lot of trouble because I just can't accept that sort of arrangment

Anywho I am off to bed it is 1.03am here and I have visitors over at 12.
Good night everyone.

Last edited by Aeisha; 04-19-2009 at 03:11 PM..

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:05 PM

Good night! :D

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 03:06 PM

@Aeisha - yah you seem to get people who are just never happy, no matter what you do for them. I usually just let them get their little rant out and once they're done I'm like OK this is what I am able to do to help. Usually blanking them out a little helps, especially when they're being repetitive, which I get a lot. You can't cut them off though because they just get even more worked up. I think the most annoying customer is one that cuts me off while speaking. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I also hate customers who call up and are eating while talking to you, or chewing gum. I find that rude. Then you get the customers who always sound like they've got something in their mouth as they're unbelievably hard to understand. I know it's rude but sometimes those type of customers can be a real headache as you have to put so much effort into trying to understand them without seeming rude.

The nice thing is though I *don't* deal with them face to face, so if ever one gets real nasty I hang up. I give them fair warning first, but I will not tolerate that behavior.

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:14 PM

I'd purposely do that to companies if they piss me off. .___. Consider Paypal and some other company that has been trying to get a hold of me. I'm generally a nice person. But when someone is of now help in a way that they dodge your question(s), then I'll cut a b****. >[

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane

Old 04-19-2009, 03:14 PM

But before I go omg this made me crack up laughing
Quote:
Me: *sarcastically* “Corporate doesn’t provide mind manipulation skills as part of the hiring package, ma’am.”

Customer: “Well, they should!”

(She complains to a manager and walks out without ever making up her mind about a book for her niece.

Manager: “Did she seriously ask you to manipulate her thoughts about a book decision?”

Me: “I can’t make up my OWN mind sometimes, much less someone else’s…”
arg my pet peeve when dealing with a customer is if they answer the phone while talking to you (I doubt you have this one hehe) or if they just don't listen to you when you try to explain what you can do for them and then once you finish they ask you what you will do about it and when you start doing it they complain even more and say that they want such and such wich is exactly when you are doing. That one really annoys me.

Last edited by Aeisha; 04-19-2009 at 03:18 PM..

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:18 PM

I read that one the other day. I find myself laughing til my face turns red. :XD I wish they updated it more often. They don't do it everyday; my guess is because they don't receive as many entries. But when I check back every day and no new ones are posted, I feel a little sad, haha.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 03:20 PM

@Aeisha - :rofl: That was a classic! I haven't had anything like that, but I have been told my company is terrorist organization...he meant it quite seriously. I've also had customers tell me they're too stupid to remember their passwords and can't they get around it any other way...eh passwords are there for a reason. We don't have any other way of proving you are who you say you are!

Oh yes and I had a very obviously cheating boyfriend who was worried his partner would find out the content of his text messages he was sending. I've also had partners get a hold of accounts and change all the info on them too. Classic stuff.

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 03:21 PM

I am angry because I do not have the money to fix my computer.
I am so hurt that their parents do not deem it necessary to help fix it.

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:22 PM

Even though it was their children that broke it? That sounds ridiculous.

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane

Old 04-19-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Next customer: “How in the h*** do you people stay sane?!”
I have had this comment so many times o.0
My clasical response.
*grin* who said we were sane?

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM

*giggles* Insane in the membrane, insane! got no brain!

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 03:37 PM

Yes.. it sounds that way to me too.
But I do not know what to do next.

I tried to talk to them.. nothing.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM

I don't want to go to work.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 03:42 PM

I know the feeling tiger. There's times where I've felt that way too. :P

Jennifer

Old 04-19-2009, 03:43 PM

They're your friends, aren't they? You'd think they'd be a bit more understanding of the situation and at least offer to pay for some of the repairs the damage caused.

Tiger, ya know - you're looking kind of sick. *feels your forehead* Yep! I guess you'll just have to stay home...:lol: Kidding, haha. How much longer before you have to go to work?