*waves* Good morning.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 11:51 AM

Hello Iro! How are you? I love your superhero looking avvie :D

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM

Knitting? Sounds like a fun. I might do some more tea.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM

I'm somewhat tired today. Thinking of heading to bed early after a shower. And thank you!

You're looking good yourself. Lovely Celes Paradi themed avatar. :D

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 07:52 PM ----------

Hello, Mimmu. :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
I'm somewhat tired today. Thinking of heading to bed early after a shower. And thank you!

You're looking good yourself. Lovely Celes Paradi themed avatar. :D

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 07:52 PM ----------

Hello, Mimmu. :)
hahaa I've had this avvie for a couple weeks now - I guess my mind was just wishing for CP and it came :D XDDD

Thank you :D

Oh go to bed! I wnated to come on last night and then didn't because I was so tired after work D: XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 09-25-2012, 11:54 AM

Ooh That's awesome! xD
I would change my avatar, but I'm feeling all too lazy right now. Maybe I'll take a peek at the avatar contests and see if anything motivates me.

Ah, I totally understand that. I've been feeling that more often these days.
I'll be off for a few minutes to shower. :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Ooh That's awesome! xD
I would change my avatar, but I'm feeling all too lazy right now. Maybe I'll take a peek at the avatar contests and see if anything motivates me.

Ah, I totally understand that. I've been feeling that more often these days.
I'll be off for a few minutes to shower. :)
I got a job as a music teacher (finally) and you wuold think I'd have more free time considering I get off at a certain time everyday - but nope...I have more work these days - at home, at school, back at home XDDD

A shower sounds nice right now!!!

aw I love your avvie right now but I always enjoy your avvies ;D XD

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 11:58 AM

Hei! :) do you have a nickname? D: your name is horrible to rember.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimmu View Post
I call Iro Iro...XD So much easier there...

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 09-25-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I got a job as a music teacher (finally) and you wuold think I'd have more free time considering I get off at a certain time everyday - but nope...I have more work these days - at home, at school, back at home XDDD

A shower sounds nice right now!!!

aw I love your avvie right now but I always enjoy your avvies ;D XD
Congratulations! That sounds really awesome. At least you're doing something you wanted, and that's always good. :D

Aww Thank you, Maria.

As you, I've had this avatar for quite a while, so I think it's about time I make an effort to dress up in something different.... once I have more time to do so. xD

Quote:
Of course! You can call me Iro. :D

How are you enjoying the event so far?

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:03 PM

Iro sounds good :]

I'm sick and I need more tea (and chocolate). D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:

Congratulations! That sounds really awesome. At least you're doing something you wanted, and that's always good. :D

Aww Thank you, Maria.

As you, I've had this avatar for quite a while, so I think it's about time I make an effort to dress up in something different.... once I have more time to do so. xD

Of course! You can call me Iro. :D

How are you enjoying the event so far?
The longest I had an avvie outfit on was for over a year XD I know how you feel XD

Thank you - I loooove my job! It pushes me and sometimes the kids can be monsters (depending on the class) but I really love it. I don't wake up going "I wish I didn't work today"...even after having a bad day I love going to work :D

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 09-25-2012, 12:16 PM

@Mimmu:
Oh, dear. D:
I hope you get better soon! Gets lots of rest, tea and whatever soothes you. :D

@Maria-Minamino:
I think I can handle a month or two before the itch starts and then I've just change into another one of Iro's default avatars. xD

I hope I'll be able to get a job like that in the future. :)
I do love music, but I've long since found out that I'm not the best at teacher, so I respect that you're able to handle students, especially difficult ones.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
@Mimmu:
Oh, dear. D:
I hope you get better soon! Gets lots of rest, tea and whatever soothes you. :D

@Maria-Minamino:
I think I can handle a month or two before the itch starts and then I've just change into another one of Iro's default avatars. xD

I hope I'll be able to get a job like that in the future. :)
I do love music, but I've long since found out that I'm not the best at teacher, so I respect that you're able to handle students, especially difficult ones.
lol - I didn't think I would be a good teacher to be honest. I have a passion for music but my passion for teaching is still young and kindling. But so far I'm having a great time :D and my kids love me so I'm happy XDD

haha - I just loved the avvie so much I kept it for so long. That and I didn't have that many items back then and wanted to save my gold for art XD

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:19 PM

I want signature-pic like you have Maria, but with Joker :D

I've already drunk every flavour of tea what we have here, so I just don't wanna more tea .___. or I don't wanna Moomin-tea anymore :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:

I've already drunk every flavour of tea what we have here, so I just don't wanna more tea .___. or I don't wanna Moomin-tea anymore :D
LOL!! XD My bestfriend made this ages ago during one of the old Celes Paradi events. We had a thread durign the event and it just kept going back to batman. So I had to put this back in my siggie for this event XD

A joker one would be aweosme!

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:23 PM

I always liked the villains more than the good guys :D maybe I'll someday try to do picture like that...

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I always liked the villains more than the good guys :D maybe I'll someday try to do picture like that...
lol! If i can do it this weekend, I'll make it for you :D or try too!

My favorite batman villian is Poison Ivy :D

My favorite superhero of all time is Iron Man thoughh :D

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:27 PM

I would try, but I don't have my own computer right now = no any photoshop prognant etc. :/
Well from Christoper Nolan's Batmans I like very very much Scarecrow :D Cillian Murphey is just so hot D: and that's why I like Scarecrow/Joker pairing!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 09-25-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
lol - I didn't think I would be a good teacher to be honest. I have a passion for music but my passion for teaching is still young and kindling. But so far I'm having a great time :D and my kids love me so I'm happy XDD

haha - I just loved the avvie so much I kept it for so long. That and I didn't have that many items back then and wanted to save my gold for art XD
You found a deep buried ability! Kids loving their teacher is excellent indeed. x3

That sounds like me when I first started. Was stuck in the same avatar for about 4 to 5 months while building it from scratch.
Quote:

Which Joker catches your fancy? :D

What kind of tea do you seek?

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 08:29 PM ----------

I like many of DC Comics' characters, although I'm more partial to the Flash Rogues. ;)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I would try, but I don't have my own computer right now = no any photoshop prognant etc. :/
Well from Christoper Nolan's Batmans I like very very much Scarecrow :D Cillian Murphey is just so hot D: and that's why I like Scarecrow/Joker pairing!
I'm not on my compu either right now or I'd totally do it for you!

Scarecrow is my second fav. Batman villian :D he's so creepy!

Quote:

You found a deep buried ability! Kids loving their teacher is excellent indeed. x3

That sounds like me when I first started. Was stuck in the same avatar for about 4 to 5 months while building it from scratch.

Which Joker catches your fancy? :D

What kind of tea do you seek?

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 08:29 PM ----------

I like many of DC Comics' characters, although I'm more partial to the Flash Rogues. ;)
Kids loving their teacher is aweosme :D

haha - yeah - I used to earn items i wanted then I would sell them for half price to get the gold for the next item I wanted. So I only had items for a full out fit and nothing more XDDD

Flashhhhhhhhhh

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:32 PM

I must admit - shaaaaame on me - that I have never read the comics, just watched some movies D: I might someday, but not now. :[

And that would be absolutely awesome Maria! :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-25-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
I must admit - shaaaaame on me - that I have never read the comics, just watched some movies D: I might someday, but not now. :[

And that would be absolutely awesome Maria! :D
hahaaa XD I'm a bit of a comic nerd - I have a nice collection of comics :D My local comic store is AAMAZZZZINNNNGGG!!!

movies are great though!!!

Mimmu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM

I'm so jealous! :D I wish I could have comics, but hey, this is Finland, we don't really have any comic shops :/

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 PM

Maiden-dear- Long time no see. I hope life has been treating you well.

Mimmu-dear- I had temporarily forgotten about the "language barrier". I am sure your thoughts towards me must be very complicated and complex, and you know what they are in your mind but you don't know how to express them in English =/