broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Holly started laughing uncontrolably. She hated being mean but this kid deserved it. Holly stuck out her toung at him. "Shell I go on?" She asked in an almost mocking tone.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-03-2009, 09:59 PM

Alexia stopped giggling than went to the boy and smiled. "I'll give you a second chance if you want." Getting quite close to him. Her perfect features seemed even more perfect and her voice was the perfect type of seductive.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 01:30 AM

Holly covered her mouth to stop her laughing and watch alexia go over to him. "While she does that I'll think about not killing you." Holly said. She was trying as hard as she could to not laugh. She kept a straight face on and an evil glare. She slowly lost the urge to laugh and took a deep breath and kept glaring at the boy.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 AM

((Ack, where is Lusalma?? T.T aHHH! AHHH! CaNdY cOrN!! mmmm... NOOOO! *twitches*))
Kayne glared at the vampire naming off different types of food and candy. He raised his eyebrow at her sticking her tongue out. "God, shut the hell up..." he murmured, rolling his eyes. He then cowered away from Alexia, who was getting all up in his face. "Agh... get away!" Although she was a sinister type of beautiful, Kayne knew what lie beneath the beauty. "Come on, you guys," said Leon, with a dull look. The vampire's glare made Kayne's hairs stand on end and he also cowered away from that. "Why can't you leave me alone?" he wailed.
"You can stop..." He suppressed a smile as Kayne wailed. "You have to stop it..." He covered his eyes as laughter escaped his mouth. "Stop it.. Now..." Leon shook with furious giggles. "Dammit," he choked as he laughed. Kayne glared at Leon and said, "Aren't you suppose to protect people? Yeah, great job, Officer..." He crossed his arms and pouted again.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-05-2009, 02:02 AM

Alexia smiled and hugged him. "You know I'm a life earth animal angel that's one of the good kinds theres nothing bad about me except the lies that you make up." She said as she gently kissed him playfully than jumped to the ceiling on a bar.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-05-2009, 02:20 AM

Kayne froze as she embraced him. Her porcelain skin was cool and refreshing, but he was frozen with fear and anxiety. He yelped as she gave him a peck on the cheek. Not only was the cry of fright, but also of the intensity of Alexia's perfection, but he despised her. Kayne's body collapsed to the ground, stricken.
"Did you kill him?" asked Leon, taking out his flashlight and checking Kayne's eyes.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-05-2009, 02:35 AM

Alexia smiled and giggled at how he thought she was a demon. "No he just hates me so much he was surprised at how I was and my energy." She said actually assuming how he felt for the first time in his life.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-07-2009, 01:07 AM

Sighing at the pathetic teenage boy, Leon stood up and said, "Okay, guys, I think he's had enough. Let's try an focus on what our mission is..." Kayne crawled to one of the corners and hid his face in it.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-07-2009, 01:25 AM

Alexia just giggled sweetly. "Whatever are you talking about?" She asked innocently.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-08-2009, 04:09 PM

Holly got up and walked over to were the others were. She sat down next to the boy, who Alexia had kissed, and started poking him. "I think he's dead." She started to laugh. Holly expected him to get up at anymoment now and start yelling at her for poking him. She was starting to be in a better mood now. Something about the way this room was set up it wasn't very welcoming to good moods but she could try her best.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-11-2009, 03:18 AM

Kayne recoiled his body from the vampire and stared at the ceiling in anger. Leon stood up and said, "Okay, everybody. That's enough. I think he's learned his lesson." He looked up at Alexia and said, "Cut the act. I'm talking about our mission to 'get to know each other'..." Leon returned to his corner and pulled out a pocket knife with a red and black scorpion on the hilt. He pulled out the blade half-way, and hit the blade with his palm, making it snap back in the hilt. He pulled it back out, then snapped it back it. He did this over and over and said, "My father gave me this pocket knife when I was nine years old. It was a hand-me-down. He gave it to me and said I would be a man if I used the knife to slaughter one of our sheep. I refused to at first; the lambs were like friends to me. But my father called me a baby and said he'd disown me. It took me over an hour to kill the lamb. When I first stabbed it, the sheep let out a piercing scream, like a child's. It hurt my ears so I sliced open its throat, and I heard it choking on its own blood. I kept stabbing until it was dead... that was the day I became a man... or so my father said." Leon finally pulled open the whole black blade.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 03:55 PM

"For killing a sheep you became a man....how lovely." Holly said in discust. She looked at his knife and instintly didn't like that he had it. Someone could get hurt with that thing. Allthough she wouldn't die if she got hit with it. Everyone else would. She looked over at Kayne "Well you could have just told me to stop." She said putting her legs straight out and leaning back on her hands.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-12-2009, 02:58 AM

Alexia just giggled again and jumped down landing directly in front of Kayne. Her face now was right in front of his and she was close enough for another small flirtatious kiss but thought better of it.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-14-2009, 12:01 AM

Leon shrugged and said, "It was like a inside initiation into manhood to my father's family. The boy had to kill an animal of the livestock to prove he was strong and brave." His eyes darkened. "I didn't realize back then how wrong that was. I treated the livestock like family, and always mourned for them after they were slaughtered. I stopped that tradition then. I would never force my son to kill something out of fear of being disowned." Kayne rolled away from Alexia and sat up, saying, "Okay. Please stop. I've had enough..."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-14-2009, 02:39 AM

"Thats not right." Holly said. "I don't think I'd like your father." Holly looked at him and smiled a bit. "You have a kid?"She asked quietly. Holly looked over at Kayne..he says please!...she thought. Then held back a laugh as she looked up at Leon ready to talk about his killing animals subject. Of corse she had done that many times but thats a different story. She was a vampire after all.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-14-2009, 03:57 AM

A side of Lips lips rose at Holly's question. "Yeah," he said, crossing his arms. "David Alexander Stone; he'll be seven next month." His blue eyes suddenly darkened, and became empty. "If I die here, he'll have no one to take care of him..." Leon shut his eyes and let out a sigh. "My wife died two years ago in a car accident. She was... she had to stay a little bit later at work on David's birthday night. On her commute, she was hit on the side by a speeding car in a police pursuit on a highway. The car spun out of control and ended up being struck again by an approaching car. Her brain suffered severe damage. She survived in the hospital for a whole night, but didn't last until dawn..." Leon quickly put his hand over his eyes. "That's why I have to get out of here alive. My boy has suffered enough..." Leon put down his hands, and stared up at the ceiling, his lip quivering slightly.
Kayne frowned at Leon, but said nothing.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 AM

"Oh..I...oh my god! I'm so sorry." Holly said standing up and looking at Leon. "You'll get out of here alive, I know you will." She wispered. She could see his lip quiver. Quietly she stepped closer to him and put a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." She wispered moving back away from him.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-15-2009, 03:03 AM

Leon looked over at Holly with a blank expression which was broke by a sheepish smile. "No," he said, shaking his head, "that's perfectly alright. I mean... we're suppose to be learning about ourselves. It's... uh... quite a thing you need to know... in this case..." He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead. "I haven't thought about it in a while," he murmured, staring at the stone ground. "Not that it doesn't come to mind. Every night I think about it... all of my regrets come to me at night, but that specific one I always pushed away... I hate it. I hate thinking about it..." Leon let out a shaky breath and looked over at Holly. "I won't allow myself to die," he said, with a dead-serious expression.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-16-2009, 02:01 AM

Holly watched the man who looked like he was in pain. His mood changed so fast that it made holly flinch. As sad and upset as he sounded at first was now replaced by seriousness. Holly met his gaze with a serous expression of her own. "I know you will, we all will. No one's going to die."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-16-2009, 03:05 AM

((Sorry what did I miss))

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-16-2009, 03:31 AM

((You didn't miss much. Just read the posts; they're pretty important. They explain about Leon's past, so they should be read. I'll wait until you reply again.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 AM

((Ok that will be tomorrow sorry really tired and lots to catch up on ugh))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-16-2009, 07:59 PM

{hello. :D. Welcome back to posting world. lol.}

{{Yeah that was random and isn't normal.}}

{{{Do you have a problem with it?}}}

{{{{GET OVER IT}}}}

[as you can tell I have nothing to do....sorry lol]

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM

((Yeah sorry too lol and nicE))

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-16-2009, 10:49 PM

(('Tis! LittleMissMollyPutz, post post post toast! Wait... post... toast... roast... most... :D))