What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-10-2011, 02:25 AM

"hopefully," i said

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-10-2011, 02:54 AM

Kokoro's phone started buzzing, and she looked at the caller I.D. It was her brother. "Hello?"
"Kokoro. Are you there?"
"Yeah, just got here, onii-chan. Need something?" She played with her fresh coat of nail polish.
"Just stay away from guys."
"Jealous?"
"Shut up. I've got work to do, bye."
"Say hi to uncle to me, 'kay?"
"Yeah."
Hanging up, she stood up and walked over to where some students were under a tree. "Hey, I'm Kokoro."

Marionnettiste
Come Darling.. I'll make you Dan...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Akihito decided he would need to stop being anti-social this year. He was simply a free spirit after all. Akihito looked up seeing the fireball, and probably should have stepped in. But it did not do much harm in the first place. He walked up to the girl who had just gotten out of her car. He knew her from around the school. "Hey Tasha." Akihito said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-11-2011, 01:04 AM

"Hi Akihito," Tasha said with a small smile.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-11-2011, 02:03 AM

OnYeen sighed and commented,"If he doesn't...chaos my follow him. But that might not be a bad thing for him but it could. Who knows..." She fiddled with her fingers,"So...um...even though I was cold earlier...do you still want to hang out?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-11-2011, 02:16 AM

Tasha watched as the fight between jiro and the water elementals contiued.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 03-11-2011 at 02:33 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-11-2011, 02:18 AM

((Shes talking to my characters xD))

Katie nodded. "Sure, I don't mind if you acted a little cold. I act cold most of the time.."She said, trailing off. "So wanna go get some coffee?"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-11-2011, 02:26 AM

Name: Annabella Barnett
Element: air
Bio: Annabella discovered her power controling the air when she was younger. Her mother and father helped imbrace her powers. Annabella has the ability to turn into a creature whenever she gets mad, which is very rare. Annabella loves singing but when it comes to singing in front of people, she quickly disappears until it blows over.
pic: when she's herself
when she's angry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annabella Barnett walk the halls of the new school, singing a song softly to herself distracting her mind from her new surroundings of the school, "I wonder who I will meet here?" Annabella thought to herself as she started to sing a little louder.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-11-2011, 03:06 AM

OnYeen looked down and shook her head,"Coffee makes me sick. Well not if it's cold..." She looked off into the distance,"Hmmm...besides where would we get coffee anyway? I've never been around here before..." SHe looked around and sighed feeling clueless.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-11-2011, 03:17 AM

"Oh yeah, I meant cold starbucks coffee. There's one down the street." She smiled, putting out an arm for her after she had her other arm take Ace's.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-11-2011, 11:27 PM

OnYeen smiled but flinched a little when she saw Katie extend her arm for her. Her sweet smile returned and she hooked her's around Katie's,"I love starbucks!" She giggled.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-12-2011, 12:50 AM

"Me too." She said, leading them to the closest starbucks. She got a seat at a small round table that was high off the ground and had spinny chairs. She spun around in hers, grinning a little.

Ace smiled at the girls. "Okay, what would you like OnYeen? I already know Scarletts but i'm going to go get the coffee." He said, giving one of his handsome grins as he took off his sunglasses and tossed them onto the table.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-12-2011, 01:37 AM

OnYeen sat across from Katie and started spinning herself then answered Ace,"Oh a mocha frappuccino if you would be so kind. I can pay for it too!" She kept spinning; enjoying the chair a little to much.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-12-2011, 01:41 AM

Ace smirked and put up a hand. "I'll be paying for it." He said, making his way over to the counter and buying two mocha frappucinos and a latte for himself. He went back to the girls, sitting their drinks in front of them and then sitting down.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-12-2011, 01:48 AM

OnYeen ceased her spinning, bowed toward Ace to show her thanks, and started sipping her drink. She glanced at Katie and noticed they don't seem very different. They have the same drink, similar taste in clothes (or at least colors), and she's friends with some studdly guy named Ace. What made her wonder was what elemant Katie could control.