ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:09 AM

Donna choked when she heard that question, her face searing red. It was exactly what she feared. "It-It-It wasn't on purpose! M-My other clothes are in the wash and... And... I couldn't find stuff... I never had that... That um... Intention..." Giving up with a sigh, she walked over to Josh and sat next to him, taking a peek at the picture. It was one of the only pictures of her that she had -- it was her junior year and it was a picture taken at the local charity that used to be in her hometown. "Ah, I remember this. We were working at a charity... A soup-kitchen or something... For school. Sheesh, I'm sure that was taken when I was a junior." Donna laughed, feeling nostalgic. She crossed her legs slightly so that Josh couldn't see... Stuff he wasn't supposed to see. She still felt horrible indecent and wanted so badl to put something else on, but it wasn't a choice she had.

"... You're been staring at me this entire time," she accused Josh, sticking her tongue out. "Do you see something you like in this huge, black, oversized sweater or something?" She giggled, knowing exactly where he was looking -- it made her feel somewhat ashamed, embarrassed and excited at the same time, if that's even possible. Watch where you look, my friend...

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:19 AM

He blushed. "Just those damn legs" He said with a laugh. "Im sorry, Ill look away" He said playfully he looked away and folded his arms as if to pout. He laughed and looked back at her photo. "Well I like it, and you look the same, if possible you look even more Beautiful now" He said blushing. He knew he was making her stammer like that an he could not help but keep at it.

"I do apologize, I have never seen...anything of a...women..before" He said embarrassed. He needed to change the subject, but ti what? "Well, I am sure you have been looking at me aswell!" He accused her right back. Moments later of course he must have looked stupid. That and all there was to see what his arms and chest. Still, he knew she was looking, and he liked it.
"What time is it anyways?" He asked, it looked dark outside, but that could easily be the storm, storm? He got up and looked outside, it was dark and there were tons of thunder and rain. "Wow" He said as he looked. It was a mess outside, the wind even seemed to pick up a bit.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:27 AM

Donna fidgeted around as he said all those things, blushing uncontrollably and unable to find any words. He was doing it on purpose...! Looking at the clock, she said, "It's only 1pm. The darkness is because of the storm..." she muttered, standing up to look out the window with Josh. It was amazing out there. The lightening flashed in the sky, unrestrained from the confines of the clouds, and the thunder boomed like a mighty fist. "Wow," she repeated.

After a while, she stepped back and scrutinized Josh. "Well," she started, crossing her arms. "Of course I've been looking at you, too. I've never seen a guy half naked myself! But, I know you like it." She teased him relentlessly, tapping her foot and sticking her tongue out. Then, she waved her hand in the air nonchalantly. "I'm not that beautiful, don't exaggerate. I hope it doesn't sound weird but... The good-looking one here.. Is you..." Blushing a deep red, Donna turned around and went back to sitting on the bed, her legs crossed as she tried to pull the sweater over her legs.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:34 AM

He joined her on the bed. "Of course I like it, and so do you" He said and blushed. "And your very beautiful, end of story " He said smiling, the storm was amazing and it was kinda romantic. He noticed how she squirmed and blushed and it made him smile even more. "Do I make you that nervous? And I dont believe you have never been with guy" Of course if she had not, that made him all that happy. "Wait, on second thought I dont wanna hear if you have been seem by another guy"

Yes Josh was showing a bit of jealousy and he blushed, he hoped it didn't weird her out or anything.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:42 AM

Donna chuckled at his apparent jealousy, but she reassured him quickly. She got behind him, on her knees, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Pressing her cheek to his, she whispered, "I've never bee seen by anyone. you're the only one who's really seen this far in the first place." At that point, her restraint vanished and she juat had to give Josh a kiss on the cheek, only to regain her composure and control herself. Slumping against his back, she lowered her arms to his waist, nuzzling his bare back with her forehead. "You make me nervous all the time, but it's a good kind of nervous," Donna giggled.

However, her giggle stopped short when she accidentally brushed up against the towel Josh was using, feeling something... Peculiar. OH MY.. Nnghh! Stumbling off the bed, she got up and laughed anxiously. "I-I-I-I will... Go try to find something... U-Um..." Her plan was to walk out the door and find a blanket or towel that could cover her, but instead, she tripped over something and fell flat on the floor.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:50 AM

He let her touch him and kiss him, his eyes closed, when he felt her hand go--well down there his eyes opened and they were wide. He too stood up, fast. As he got up and tripped. "Oh my...god I am SO sorry...I ..I..I...Cant really control him I am so sorry!" He said his face red as a freaking tomato. He didnt know what do. "Um...should I leave?" He said, himself tripping over his own leg. He fell On top of her his towl falling off.

His face stayed red. He grabbed his towl, trying to pull it up while standing up to get of fof her" I am so sorry..I I I..." He could not for the life of him speak, so he just stood there above her face red, heart racing....He was so scared and nervous at this moment he was afraid to move. "I ....If I move...Something bad will happen, again" He said with a laugh. "Are you ok?" He asked she was still on the ground.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:38 PM

Donna's face was completely and utterly red as she laid there on the floor with Josh on top of her. She couldn't believe what just happened, and now this? She could... feel him everywhere when he was on her, and that just made her anxiety skyrocket. When he got off of her, she sighed in relief, but the redness didn't go away. Instead, she just rolled over onto her back and then sat up with her hands covering her face. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry!" she apologized over and over and over again, her voice muffled by her hands. She tried so hard to regain herself, but it was pointless now -- she definitely didn't look like an adult anymore. She was more of a kid than Josh.

"I-I didn't mean to, I s-swear," Donna choked , her face getting hotter. Stupid, stupid, stupid! she chastised herself. The woman felt like beating her head against a wall or something, anything.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:51 PM

Josh thought it was so cute how she was acting around him. He walked over to her and put his hands on the sides of her head "Hey, its alright, your so adorable" He said to her in a soft voice. Had he really made her like this? He grinned, he wondered how she would act at school? His grin grew wide...."Heh" He said clearly deep in thought, or off in dream land. When he came back. "Just come and sit, unless you want to see if my clothes are dry? " He said trying not to give out a giggle, she was so cute like this, he loved this, whatever she was doing, if this was how donna was, he never wanted her to change, ever. Her face was so red it made him blush. He finally removed his hands from her head and went to sit on her bed, playing with his loops and tongue ring.

His mind went back to them at school and his grin re appeared.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:06 PM

Donna, who was staring at Josh angrily, pouted and crossed her arms. She couldn't even imagine what would happen at school, at this rate -- Was she going to just blush non-stop? Or perhaps, those years of Drama Club in high school could help her reign in her feelings.

"Do you think this is funny?" she said in mock-anger. The woman stood up, arms still crossed, and tapped her foot. She had a sly grin on her face as she stared him down. "Making me all... all stutter-y and red? Well, I think this is funnier!" In a split second, Donna had tackled Josh down onto the bed with his arms pinned above his head. The woman, wasting no time, gently pressed her lips to Josh's, licking his bottom lip. She could feel the cold metal of his piercings again, and it made her smile as she pulled away. "This is funnier and more enjoyable," she whispered, starting to laugh. Pressing her forehead to the boy's shoulder, a wave of soft laughter escaped from her lips.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:29 PM

Joshes face grew white when she came at him arms crossed, was she really mad? He started to say sorry when she pinned him on the bed, he smiled and kissed her back. "This is funnier, but I have to say my dear, that this, is even better" He Grinned up agenst her, knowing how she would react, but he pulled her down fro a kiss so she could not go away, yes he was teasing her and he didn't even care at this point if rubbing his body on hers was well a bit over bored, but hey she started it he thought smiling on between kissing her. He let her go and grinned. "Is that not funny?" He said and laughed. He did need to however be careful, and school? Yes school was going to be an issue. But Josh thought he was pretty good on keeping His feelings about anything at bay.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:41 PM

When he start to rub up against her, Donna couldn't help but gasp and then moan into the kiss. He was right there but she was afraid to go overboard with the whole thing. So close, yet so far! However, knowing that she instigated the entire thing, she decided that she had the liberty of rubbed up against him. Carefully, she pushed her hips into Josh, grinding him lightly.

Donna giggled and blushed as the boy let her go, breathing somewhat heavily after all of that. "This is quite funny.... more fun than funny, but still." She stuck her tongue out at him, chuckling. "Just for your information," she whispered. "I've never done anything like this with anyone except you. So you're extremely special." Still blushing madly, the woman pressed her lips to the boy's neck, kissing and lightly nipping his skin.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:53 PM

Josh closed his eyes and just moaned when she rubbed him, and kissed his neck, he in return kissed and bit on hers, careful not to leave a mark to noticeable. "Well you Are just as special, I have never done anything with a girl before" He said breathing pretty heavy. He shivered when she kissed his neck. "I really, really, like that" He said with a slight blush and he moaned a bit, rubbing his body back onto hers, he could not really help it.

He kissed and nipped her neck, leaving a very small mark behind her ear, he did it on purpose, and thought it was kinda hot leaving love marks on her body, as if he was claiming her as his. He smiled. "oops, seems Ive made a love mark" He said and laughed a bit before kissing her lips some more. He seemed to be lost in her, he let his hands rest on the back of her hips.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:15 PM

Everything turned to sensory overdrive for Donna as he did so many things to her at once. He was rubbing against her, kissing her, leaving marks on her body, and even his scent filled her head. She became dizzy after the getting the love mark, moaning into his kiss loudly. It almost sounded like a purr of sorts.

"U-Unfair," she mumbled, pulling away gently. "You're younger than me... yet I'm almost positive that you act like the older one... taking advantage of me like that." She laughed softly, teasing him while she trailed the tip of her tongue down Josh's neck. "Let me make my own mark..." she mumbled coyly. Gently at first, she pressed her lips to the boy's shoulder, but then she bit down and sucked on his skin for a moment before pulling away, seeing as though she made her own little claim to him now. Kissing the mark softly, she murmured, "Oops... I made a mark on you..." Her hands lay limply on Josh's bare chest as she pressed her lips to his once again.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 PM

Josh moaned as he kissed her. "Well, I am boy, in a mans body remember? Im really 20" He said teasing her.
As she left her mark he grew more excited He rubbed her back letting his hands move all over her body, was he going to far? His mind stopped working. "You like it" He said to her comment about taking advantage of her.

"You can make all the love marks you want.....I dont care if they show" He said breathing heavily as he moaned and kissed her, her smell her taste has intoxicated every part of his body. He kissed another part of her neck and left another mark and smiled Before leaning in for another kiss.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:37 PM

The woman made a tiny gasp as she received another love mark, and she purred when their lips met again. She was getting too excited at this rate, and she didn't want to get Josh into anything that he would regret later -- yet, she didn't want any of this to stop. Not yet. Gently, Donna pulled away and kissed Josh's cheek, rolling of of him, only to lay right next to him on the bed. Her breathing was fast and somewhat shallow, and her cheeks flared red. The pounding of her heart threatened to burst open her chest.

She giggled softly before turning her head to face Josh. "Heh... sorry. I just.. I don't... want to pull you into something that you wouldn't want to do." Laughing, she brushed her slender fingers across the boy's cheek. "Although, I must say, pinning you down is amazing -- I'm pretty sure you'd like me pinned down, too, but that's not happening," she teased, sticking her tongue out at him, almost as if challenging him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:51 PM

When donna got off of josh he almost whined. He rolled onto his side and stroked her face. His heart rate was high and his face was red. He smiled at her. "If I didnt want to do anything I wouldn't be here" He said trying to calm his body. He was very excited and knew he better take it slow. He stuck out his own tounge. "Oh yeah? Watch me!" He said and pounced up and on top of her holding her down. "Now see, I am taller than you, sooo...." He said with a laugh.

He nuzzled his face into her neck giving her a nip and a kiss. Then he looked into her eyes and grinned. He grinned up agents her body, teasing her, and him in a way but he ignored his own urges and kept it playful. He blushed. And leaned in kissing her some more, rubbing her thighs with his hands while grinding, then he rolled off, it was hard, he wanted to do way more but he didnt want to rush things, they had forever, he thought and grinned as he lay there out of breath and his hands almost shaking from all the ecximent.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:13 PM

Uncontrollably, Donna let out a mangled "Ah!" as she felt Josh rub into again. The kiss that he planted on her, and his hands rubbing her thighs, sent sparks through her body. It was as if she couldn't contain herself anymore -- things such as a simple kiss sent her into sweet bliss when it was Josh who was doing it.

When he rolled off of her, Donna panted heavily and kept her eyes closed for a while, taken over completely by the pleasure of Josh's touch. It was only a few seconds later when her eyes snapped open and she rolled onto her side, facing away from the boy, with her hands covering her face. "I-I-I'm sorry! I'm getting too excited! What kind of adult am I!?" she blurted out, her voice muffled. She was so embarrassed because of that noise she made.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:19 PM

Josh spooned donna putting his arms around her, holding her. "No..Im sorry I shouldn't be...pressuring you" He said in a soft but sad voice. "Ill stop, and Im sure my clothes are ready, so if you want, I can leave..I don't want to do anything quite yet...your too special to me" He said. He kissed her cheek and rolled away.

"Besides, I am sure by now My mom is wondering where I am" He said with a small laugh, even though he knew his mom could very well be at work He wanted to stay with donna but he didnt want to make her feel this way, and if him being there did that to her, he would leave if it meant making her happy.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 PM

She was near tears the entire time he was talking. Then, Donna just pounced on top of Josh and pressed her lips to his, a certain urgency in the action of her lips. Gingerly, she slipped her tongue inside his mouth, tasting his sweetness again -- it was intoxicating. Her hands ran up and down Josh's chest as she explored his mouth, and then moved on to his neck. Smirking slightly, she claimed, "I don't really want you to leave. I just... was nervous about putting pressure on you. At least... now I know... that we're both willing to wait a while longer, and it makes me happy." Purring and grinning like a little kitten, Donna sat upright, straddling Josh underneath her. Her cheeks blushed a light pink, and she gently traced his lips with her fingers.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:40 PM

Josh was caught off gaured when she straddled him and kissed him. "Wow" Is all he said and kissed her back, letting his tongue roome free. He blushed and could feel himself grow excited again. He wished there was a turn off button for it, but knew better. "Of course Ill wait..." He said and smiled. "Of course this, right here what your doing? Is so not helping me wanna wait" He said teasing her. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her body closer, and he grinned upwards into her. "I don't want to leave either" He said blushing, he needed to behave, as did she. But he enjoyed the suspense, the sexual tension they had, he loved it infact. Just then his phone went off. He smiled. "They can leave a message" He said before kissing her once more. He could never get enough of her .

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:59 PM

Donna made yelped softly when she felt Josh's hands on her hips and him pushing into her again. "What you're doing... isn't helping either..." she said, slightly out of breath after his kiss. "But this is fun..." she chuckled somewhat darkly. "I'm going to build up a lot of tension in you, mister." Roughly, Donna pressed her lips to Josh's, her tongue invading him once again, her hips grinding into his own. Her hands cradled the boy's face, rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs. She ignored the ringing phone completely, melting into Josh.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:04 PM

He closed his eyes. "Good, Ill do the same for you right back Miss Donna" He said in a low sexy voice, pushing into her more while kissing her, he moaned, and let his hands wonder all over her body feeling her up, everywhere he possibly could, he was hers, and he knew it. "Very, fun" He said in between pushing into her and kissing her. His cheeks were hot and his hair was almost dry now. He was complete into her and he knew, he wanted this moment to last forever. The sweet bliss of, temptation was almost unbearable, yet felt really good.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:17 PM

Breathing heavily, Donna pulled away from Josh slightly, every inch of them touching at this point. Smiling coyly, she leaned down to nip and kiss his neck, leaving another mark on his shoulder before going back to his lips. All she wanted was for him to feel good -- the only thing to resist was the urge to give in to temptation. The woman had to restrain herself as much as possible. At they very least, she could continue doing this.

Playfully, Donna nipped at the boy's lower lip, lightly running her tongue over his lip and his piercings. "Hm... you taste good, you know?" the woman crooned, running her hand through Josh's hair.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:28 PM

His whole body was tensing up and he shook with pleasure. He laughed. "No, I never knew, Ive never had the time to lick myself" He said playfully. "You taste and smell and feel wonderful, and I cant what for the day I can feel you, even...deeper" He said pulling her back into a kiss, he too had to restrain himself. It seemed harder cause his hormones were raging like they never have before. He pulled away and smiled. "I wonder how you will contain yourself in class" He said with a huge grin on his face.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 11:17 PM

Donna giggled, winking at Josh coyly. "I suppose that you won't be seeing me look at you during class," he teased, somewhat serious. It was probably going to come to the conclusion that she couldn't look at Josh during school hours, at least during first period. She could probably get away with it during lunch or during times in the hallway because her blush might be mistaken for a male teacher, not Josh. "However," she cooed, biting Josh's ear gently. "After school, any time you want, you can come over. Then, I can give you all my attention." Pressing her lips to his own, Donna gave Josh a deep, passionate kiss, her tongue exploring his piercings.

((sorry about the wait XD... Had to make dinner ^^";;))