Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 05-17-2008, 08:47 PM

• Wooow D: Better start saving me money. o-o

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 08:49 PM

aphrodite remix - Thank you so much for the feed back, I really appreciate it a whole lot. I was actually working on that tort of thing back in my class, so I'm slowly getting it. I actually got teased by my instructor, because I had the neck going to the sides, rather then straight down. So, I had to continue fixing that after getting called out in class over it. Hehe.

O wow! Your art is amazing, really good. I really love the style, and each pose they're all in. I really love that black and white kitsune one. he ears on her are done well. ^^

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 08:49 PM

Lol! Well they're not that expensive, considering commercial tablets and the tablet compies are ridiculously expensive! No doubt. But it would be worth it to learn how to CG, and use photoshop etc.. considering not many people are interested in traditional art, and especially with no color

@ Neko, no problem at all. Sounds like your instructor has a good sense of humor! And it is difficult to learn proportions, thankfully for the most part it comes easily to me, but a good way to learn it I found is to actually do what those "learn to draw" art books say and is draw the little bubbles where everything should go. Its still how I learn to posistion something, and make it look half decent.

Thank you so much, the kitsune was so cute, but I hate the hair, but the position is great I think I'm a big fan of pin up girls

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 08:51 PM

• Dx; I hate my scanner. It magnifies too much and I have to edit it. ;-;

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 08:52 PM

aphrodite remix - I'm really into both, but color always draws me in more. Actually I had colored a piece for my friend who's on GaiaOnline. If you want I could show you that one. He was the one to draw the art, but I was the one to color the art in.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 08:56 PM

Aoi my scanner is a piece of crap, it usually cuts out so much detail and hightens the tint to the point that I loose any shading if I try to fix it. Scanners are fairly expensive though so I dont' want to invest to much into it eh.

@ Neko, that would be great ^^. yeah coloring is so much fun I love color and coloring, especially with pencil crayons, so much fun I haev a picture of from a coloring page I colored if you would like to see. Whose the artist that you were coloring for? Oh and my art collection is displayed in the about you section of my gaia profile, if you want to check it out you would be able to see most of my art

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 08:57 PM

• xD; I got my scanner at a nice price. :3 I hate it though.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Yeah mine was fairly inexpensive, but it doesn't do what I want it to do, sometimes money does buy quality I guess eh >.<

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 09:02 PM

• Yeah. I have an iPod. It freezes sometimes and suddenly skips songs too. -___-

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:05 PM

aphrodite remix - The person I colored the art for was Mea's brother. His Gaian name is D_628, and he's a really great person to chat with. He also loves to draw, and is actually doing a piece for me, too. Here's the link to the art, what's your opinion on the coloring job? http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o_1/Airen3.jpg

I'll really be considering on checking the art out more when I get on there, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited by Anime KuroNeko; 05-17-2008 at 09:09 PM..

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:05 PM

Oh really, that really sucks I haven't had a problem with mine so far, but it is relatively new, and very cute >.<. Are you out of their warranty period?

@Neko oh great I'll check out your coloring right away. Great yeah right now I find that the Gaia server is a big bogged down.

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 09:07 PM

• I guesso. .__.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:10 PM

Yea, I'm barely even on Gaia at the moment. Instead I'm checking out other avatar based sites, etc.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:12 PM

Aoi well if you are then they should be able to repair or fix it for you ^^ I've never heard of that problem with the ipod before usually they're fairly stable

Thats cook Neko, I'm also on Kinsaki and Zantarni

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:17 PM

aphrodite remix - I've never heard of Kinsaki. What's it like there? I'm signed up on Zantari, but it's not caught my interest to much so I barely go on it. Though, I'm signed up on a few, Anitaria, GaiaOnline, Menewsha (Duh), Roliana, and Zentaria.
With that art I was excited to color it, because I had not done some coloring in a while there. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:24 PM

Yeah Zantarni was recently purchased by another person so their is a new owners/mod dude its actually going up hill from where it was. I've never heard of anitaria, that sounds really cool I was on roliana but never go and I've never heard of zentaria.

The crowd on Kinsaki is very nice kind of clique like but not to bad, the pixels are great and its just starting so there are lots of updates, and like here changing your avi's appearance is free which is wonderful.

The coloring is very nicely done on the outfit I really like it, on the hair I think that it needs just a bit more work, like on the top of the head it should be light going to dark then light at the ends, but otherwise very pretty.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 PM

aphrodite remix - I think I messed up on the name. >< I meant to retype in Zantarni. Sorry about that. But yea, it sounds cool that other one your talking about, I might check it out. That other one Anitaria has small avatars, I'm not a huge fan of the place, but it does seem like a nice place to hang out. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:31 PM

That sounds pretty cool, I'll have to check it out more, do they have decent games, because to be honest I'm more of a lurker

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:38 PM

aphrodite remix - Anitaria has a fighting style game where you level up, and get more gold then if you were to posts. When your a newbie on there you can go to this thread and ask for an anchor weapon that you can use 800 times. It will help you in the long run, and getting something free like that from another user is very helpful. They even have a thread you can gain one free art, too.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:44 PM

Neko- That sounds really neet, I don't think I've ever been on a site like that before I think I will probably join

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:51 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea, it's pretty neat. I pretty much have the same user name as I do here, and I often use it more then that one on Gaia.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 09:57 PM

Yeah same with this one, I've been using this name for years now. Normally people just assume that its ripped off of some DJ, I just found out about that around last year I had no idea someone actually used the name Aphrodite Remix, kinda cool I suppose in a way

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 10:03 PM

aphrodite remix Yea. My own came around 5-6 years back. I was in high school, and my nick name was Black cat, it switched to KuroNeko when I started learning some Japanese. Some people think I got it from certain characters, and or shows. But I honestly never did. I only got the name by how I dressed, and my obsession with cats. I only added anime with it, due to me being an anime fan. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 10:08 PM

lol yeah I think its funny how most people automatically think that you're ripping off a name from something, or using it to be "cool" etc... But that sounds pretty cool, neko is such a cute word too I think. I heard japanese is difficult to learn is that true?

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 10:14 PM

aphrodite remix - Depends I guess. I've managed learning words on my own, but I can't speak any of it in a conversation if I only used Japanese solely. It's pretty easy memorializing it a bit at a time, but if you had a proper program, or class to help you I guess it would be rather hard. Although, Chinese is the most hardest, due to some of the words I've ran across being spelled a lot different from how it sounds, where Japanese, the way you say it can be spelled pretty close. At least, that's how I look at it. I mostly ask for assistance by my friends that know Japanese more then I do.