morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Old 12-31-2007, 11:48 PM

Thanks, that was the one that I always thought was out of reach. Im glad I was able to grab it, as I had missed one just minutes before. Kinda bummed I missed out on all the legendary weapons and the like that they gave out during the night. I didnt think that was very fair of them, but overall I was pleased. The giveaway in general was a very nice thing for them to do

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 PM

:shock: You all are definitely stocking up on things over there. I only have 2 pages of things in my vault :lol:
I sold most of the things that I had when I started playing (ending up getting 800k for a bat balloon yesterday :shock:) but there's still stuff like everlasting snow and striped cell phone and Master Jaxon Skellys Skeletal Staff that I don't know what to price at.

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-31-2007, 11:54 PM

I have 7 pages of stuff in my vault but I'm pretty sure it's mostly junk. I didn't do well with the giveaway but oh well.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:55 PM

*jaw drops* Wow Dee I have the Master Jaxon Skellys Skeletal Staff on my wishlist!! It was going for over a mil the last time I checked the price on the TP

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 11:58 PM

I can't even remember where I got that from.. I checked the trading post on there to see how much some of the items are going for, and I wouldn't even know what would be good prices for some things. Like, the sugar pixie.... I saw some as low as 500k, and others for 2 million... and I have 3 of them

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:02 AM

Your best bet would be to add offer fairly to your trade. Or mention that the prices are all over the place, to offer fairly, and if your willing to haggle, put that too. Or if you will accept wishlist. I would put something like Not sure on price but willing to haggle if its a fair offer. Wishlist also accepted, or something to that effect

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 01-01-2008, 12:05 AM

The giveaway *was* a very nice thing for them to do, yes! I tried to keep my patience through the problems they were having with the site, but I think I did pretty well. I got a few extras for my minion gallery and plushie collection which was what I was going for anyway. :)

Deniece, the things that you have sound divine! The Sugar Pixie is beyond adorable!!! hehehe

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 01-01-2008, 12:12 AM

I got some frankenpie slices and that's about the extent of what I got from the giveaway except for some advent items.

I just sold a demonic dolly for 289k woohoo. Got her from a wiz quest today. Also updated my HA.

goldfish67
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 12:12 AM

hi i just came back from dinner at the macoroni grill :o

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 01-01-2008, 12:15 AM

ooooh roo!! Very pretty in pink you are! I love it! and *squeeee* @ the puppy following, I love those "following" items! What makes the pink "background" for you? It is a special backdrop?

Hello there goldfish! Mmmm the Macaroni Grill sounds sooo delicious. I've never been to one but I think I remember them having those out in Michigan when I lived there. None around here, unfortunately.

goldfish67
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 12:20 AM

i wanted to go to hibachi but my brother wouldnt let us..we even went into a mexican place O_o but then decided to wait for a seat at the macoroni grill which only took a few minutes :lol:

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:20 AM

It's a pink kitsune. It's an item for the body part of the wardrobe. There are several different colors. I got it and the dress from the vending machine and the puppy following was in my stocking.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 12:26 AM

Mmmm, goldfish you are making me hungry!!! I had forgetten that I haven't eaten since before 1:30!!! Yikes, no wonder...

roo, it is lovely!! And that's so wonderful that you had a puppy following in your stocking... wow! Lucky you :) You are looking very Valentine's Day-ish! hehehe

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:26 AM

WOW Rue you got a puppy following?? I got my kitty following, traded it even up with Jenn for my maiden's favor I was holding for her. Would have rather had the sp but well, it was Jenn, and I did so want a kitty following :D

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:29 AM

I think that was where I got it from. It was in my inventory with the rest of my items. To be honest, I don't know what I got from who. The only think I do know is that I got fairy dust from Shauna as well as you. Everything else, I hit the remove button before I even thought of writing it all down. I had like 97 things in my stocking.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 12:31 AM

Wow! I only had about 37 but... what I got was really cute! I'm totally not complaining at all. :) I also got some REALLY AWESOME wrapped gifts for Christmas too! I do so love exchanging gifts. :)

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:32 AM

I had about that many too. And I know I forgot people but I have so many on my friends list I lost track. I feel terrible but what can I do?

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 12:33 AM

You can't worry about things like that, Jess. You just can't, plain and simple.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:33 AM

I felt really bad as well but with all the purkles and PS people we know our lists are so long and with me not knowing what to get, I just felt stupid just putting little things in there.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:38 AM

I got some small little things, but it didnt matter. What matters is the thought Rue, and if anyone thought any different well then thats too bad I say. At least they got something, no matter how small or cheap it was :D

fawN
*^_^*

Old 01-01-2008, 12:38 AM

Happy New Year Purkles!!

I think I had 44 things in my stocking, and I copied and pasted everything into a list (you know me!) although it was hard because more and more stuff would show up every time I'd clear an event, whether it was a stocking event or not! So I'd have to make sure which ones were new and which weren't!

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 12:39 AM

Ooops, had to go cook some dinner real quick.
Jess, that's what I'll probably put if I put anything in trading over there.
And where did they puppy following (and the other following things) come from? I have a couple of them on my wishlist but hadn't seen them anywhere.

BTW, I've been nosing around on Myspace, and Jess, you have some good songs on your playlist :D

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:42 AM

Happy New Year fawN :D

Thank Dee, I listen to my playlist over there quite often. Its got a nice mix of tunes from all genres. The only bad thing about the host is that I am forever having to remove broken songs from there and replacing them. Gets to be quite a pain after awhile lol

*edit*
The puppy following is a donation item, like the kitty , reindeer and rabbit following. Like here on mene they have some awesome donation items over there :D

fawN
*^_^*

Old 01-01-2008, 12:47 AM

Hi Deniece! The following items were donation items inside presents, I think. I tried to buy one a couple months ago to get the puppy following, not realizing you couldn't PICK what you wanted, like on gaia, so wound up with a couple things I didn't want at all. So I won't be doing that again!

I mostly stuck stuff in stockings when I came across them and thought 'ooh, that'd go nicely in there!' or if I wanted to send something to someone, I stuck it in their stocking instead. Towards the end I started looking at a few people's wishlists, but I didn't stick really expensive stuff in there. It was a really fun thing though, and I'm glad they did it! I didn't realize though it would actually say what was from whom!

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 12:48 AM

Ahhh, I didn't even know Subeta did the donation thing, lol.

I know what you mean about the playlist. I've added songs to mine before, and within a day some of them wouldn't work and I'd have to find new ones. I just can't ever think of songs I want when I'm looking for them.