*shakes thread awake*

Kitami has arrived. I know that you've all missed me so much. xD

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami
I live in the Missouri portion of tornado alley, so yeah. Dx
It sucks, cause tornadoes are a fear of mine, so I freak out when they happen.
I've only actually been in one though. I was in a school bus. *shiver*
( I think I peeked in here logged out again.. *depends too heavily on email notifications* XDD" )

! DDX
Just thinking of a school bus in a tornado is too scary! How old were you when it happened? D8

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 04:29 AM

I was thirteen. o.o
We had a choir competition that day and we won, so they took us to Silver Dollar City to celebrate (Its an amusement park). It started to rain a bit before we left and by the time we had left, it was really pouring. We were somewhere around the town of Mt. Vernon when the rain got so heavy that the bus driver couldn't see so she pulled over on the side of the highway. Then it started haling and we could hear tornado sirens going off in the town we had just left.
Then the rain just suddenly stopped and the wind blew so hard that the bus was rocking. I started hyperventilating and crying because I was really, really freaked out.
After that all I can remember was being held really tight by this guy I really really liked. (I admit, that was pretty cool. :oops: )
The tornado didn't actually hit us, but it was really close. We're lucky for that. x_x

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 04:52 AM

( Yay for the damsel in distress bit. >.< )
I'm sorry that had to happen to you though, and when you were so young too! DX
And yeah, it was incredibly fortunate that you guys didn't get hit!

( Ooh, and a late congrats on the choir competition! >.<o
Are you still involved in choir right now? )

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 05:51 AM

Thanks. We sang like little larks, and we really did our best. So I think we deserved the win. xD

No, actually. I was only allowed to take one arts class when I started high school, so I switched to 3-D/2-D art. It was a mistake though. I couldn't stand the art teacher because she openly made fun of my artwork *not a good artist when it comes to 3-D art*. She went so far as to actually throw one of my first projects in the garbage after she had abused it in front of the class, simply because -she- didn't see it as a good example. ;-;

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 06:06 AM

Hehe~ XDD

! DDX I feel sorry you had to deal with that art teacher, I've heard of a couple art teachers like that. Thankfully, I haven't had any experience with any of them, but I think I was close to once, just last year. @.@; I guess they just take the teaching seriously and want to leave a strong impression. @.@;;

I'm not good with 3-D art either.. *thinks* Possibly (one of) the reason(s) I switched out of Architecture major. x.x;;

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 06:08 AM

Mmm...I'm gonna go take a shower. Be back in 30 min or so probably.
If anyone needs me before then, please send me a PM. ^^

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 06:42 AM

I'll still be here drawing. ^ ^

All night, if need be, again.. XD;;

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 07:14 AM

Make that an hour. Heheh.. xD

Yeah, I guess that could be the reason, but jeez. If I was a teacher, I would want to leave an impression in a good way, rather than a bad way. Dx
The second semester, the 2-D part, we had a great teacher. I'm kind of ashamed that I didn't do better in his class. D; (At this point I wasn't very stable and I was really just blowing off school. *is ashamed*) I only turned in one project that whole semester that I remember. It was a drawn portrait of Orlando Bloom done in strange colors. I got an A on it, but everyone thought it looked like Jesus. I've no clue why. It looked like Orlando Bloom. xDD

Hah my mom keeps telling me that I should try to be an architect. I'm like "No mom, I can't even make a proper clay vase, what makes you think I could make a building?" Dx

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-02-2008, 07:15 AM

kita kita~~~

-waves- hi ya~

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 07:25 AM

! Now curious to see this Jesus!Orlando (Orlando!Jesus ?)~ Maybe the colors? XDD

Haha, what a great reply. XD

Leaving for tonight, I'm gonna keep drawing for about another half hour or so, and then going to bed cuz I have a 9am class tomorrow morning and haven't been getting decent sleep this week so far. x.x

Good night, Kitami~
'Til tomorrow (night?). 83

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 08:08 AM

Hii sasa. *blink* Can I call you sasa? o.o

Lura- Unfortunately, I think I've misplaced him. ;-; I had him safely tucked away in my Drawer of Drawings, but he's gone missing.
The portrait was done like a broken mirror, and the colors were: red for the shirt, purple for the hair and facial hair, and yellow for the skin. O.o'

Alright, goodnight and see ya tomorrow. :3

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-02-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami
Hii sasa. *blink* Can I call you sasa? o.o

Lura- Unfortunately, I think I've misplaced him. ;-; I had him safely tucked away in my Drawer of Drawings, but he's gone missing.
The portrait was done like a broken mirror, and the colors were: red for the shirt, purple for the hair and facial hair, and yellow for the skin. O.o'

Alright, goodnight and see ya tomorrow. :3
OF COURSE! XD people all call me that around here~

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 09:41 PM

Ok! Sasa you shall be then. :3

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2008, 01:11 AM

Poopie. >.< He's probably hidden himself in some secret compartment in your Drawer of Drawings. >_<;

That sounds pretty cool~
And yeah, I think the color scheme might have played a part then, just based on some of the iconic pictures of Jesus, I guess.. But, of course, I don't know what Orlando Bloom looked like when you were drawing him, so I can't comment any more than that. XDD;

`Kitami

Old 04-04-2008, 01:18 AM

It was based off a magazine clipping, and he was just standing there, looking at the camera like he was quite confused.
But everybody was like: "We were supposed to draw celebrities! Jesus isn't a celebrity! D:"

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-04-2008, 03:09 AM

! DX;

Did anyone happen to recognize the drawing as him? >.<;

`Kitami

Old 04-04-2008, 04:54 AM

The art teacher.
And, my 8th grade comm. arts teacher who I used to visit after school.
:lol:

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 04-04-2008, 05:00 AM

Whatcha want for the lolita? :3

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-04-2008, 05:01 AM

i see kita in here~~

`Kitami

Old 04-04-2008, 05:11 AM

Broken- Hmm...looking for somewhere between 3ooo and 35oo for it. ^^

sasa- You see me? My ninja skills have failed me then. ;-;

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-04-2008, 05:36 AM

Haha~ XD

I miss my high school art teacher.. Not that he was a good teacher, in fact, he did very little teaching in his classes..
but the class itself always seemed entertaining to no end. XD

`Kitami

Old 04-04-2008, 05:48 AM

It was the same with my art teacher. He just sat at his desk and did his own thing for the most part.
But he was really cool and basically gave us free reign of the classroom. We could listen to music or drink and eat. It was like anything goes, as long as we did our work and didn't start killing each other or something. xD

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-04-2008, 05:58 AM

Yeah~ I like art teachers like that. XD
He was particularly sarcastic too, and with a male teacher in a room full of high school girls in an all-girls school, it made for some nice fun to laugh at. XD Plus, he has this way of criticizing people's work that you don't feel as bad as you maybe should, or possibly the opposite. XDD;

He wouldn't let us listen to our own music, but he'd bring in some weird (not too bad) stuff, stuff that was supposedly related to the class (whatever we were doing in it at the time) haha. I think I remember one day, it was just this kind of Italian instrumental, very fast and active kind of music. We were probably doing some quick pose sketches to get into the feel of the hurry-ing-ness. XD