Evil Overlord

Old 04-10-2007, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
Yeah. It was funny watching them carry around a camera. xD

Cute, just a tad bit weird. xD
lots of cute things can be a little weird at times...
true true. xD

kiss kiss fall in love!

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah. It was funny watching them carry around a camera. xD

Cute, just a tad bit weird. xD
lots of cute things can be a little weird at times...
true true. xD

kiss kiss fall in love!
*nods* [ im listening to that song now xD ]

Pink Colored Pencil
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 10:34 PM

Ouran Host Club had to be one of my favorit anime the ending was wonderful! I was sad when it ended but happy knowing what happen i love Hunny he so funny :D

mesuchan
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mesuchan Send a message via MSN to mesuchan Send a message via Yahoo to mesuchan

Old 04-14-2007, 08:05 AM

I really enjoyed this anime ^^
quite entertaining XD

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-14-2007, 05:19 PM

mesuchan should read the manga, it's even funnier!!!

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2007, 07:21 PM

ahhh. ouran high school host club
i love that anime >3<
it is the most funniest, cutest, and most random anime i have ever watched xD
like hani, who would have know he could kick butt!
and the kaoru and hikaru are so cute<3
love the twins.
the manga is quite interesting, because the plot line in it is very interesting you know xD
like in the 6th book, the host club tries cooking and makes disgusting food.
oh god that was so hilarious. xDD

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiie
ahhh. ouran high school host club
i love that anime >3<
it is the most funniest, cutest, and most random anime i have ever watched xD
like hani, who would have know he could kick butt!
and the kaoru and hikaru are so cute<3
love the twins.
the manga is quite interesting, because the plot line in it is very interesting you know xD
like in the 6th book, the host club tries cooking and makes disgusting food.
oh god that was so hilarious. xDD
haha yeah i remember the cooking in the manga. that was really funny xD

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 04:03 AM

i so had to try the tuna with mayo thing... it really seriously was kinda gross.

SteadfastPanda
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SteadfastPanda

Old 04-15-2007, 04:36 AM

To me Ouran Highschool Host Club was wonderful.

I found out about it when I was watching a AMV [anime music video] with clips from it. The art appealed to me and I searched around for it and started watching the episodes weekly on youtube. Later when I got into Highschool I joined the anime club and alot of the girls let me borrow the manga.

What I liked the most was the main character, our little Haruhi Fujioka. When I heard it was about a cross dresser my first reaction was " Let me guess, a distressed girl can't have who she wants and crossdresses so she can get closer to the guy she likes, right?"
WRONG
It was such an enchanting story from the very beginning. I found it funny that she was landed in the whole situation by getting into debt by something that was really Tamaki's fault if you looked at it.

Haruhi is such a down to earth character. She doesn't burst into tears every time someone's mean to her but she doesn't go around punching people in the face overflowing with estrogen either. Haruhi does what she can and accepts everything around her for what it is and doesn't try to change what isn't necessary. She was really easy to relate to because of this.

Unlike Haruhi, however, I doubt that most girls are surrounded by gorgeous men in a club.

Sakura Mikage
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sakura Mikage Send a message via MSN to Sakura Mikage Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura Mikage

Old 04-15-2007, 06:49 AM

Do you Like It? Yes, I quite like it. Will be cosplaying as Nekozawa for next month's Anime Vegas screening.
Have you seen it?Yes. Seen all the episodes that were aired.
Discuss:
Manga/AnimesCurrently on volume 8 of the manga series. There's much more stories than what was introduced in the anime. The anime only seemed to focus on the character developing/focused episodes in my opinion.
Ouran Host Club:I recently bought a small version of Tamaki's kuma-chan doll. It's very cute and it has the little frowny eyes. Also, I have the Beelzenef hand doll for the cosplay mentioned in my first reply.

Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2007, 07:45 AM

I love Ouran ^^ My favourite is Tamaki, he is just so cute. ^.^

Recently me and my friend sewed the female uniform of Ouran High and we are planning on making more Cosplay ^^

Deathflight
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 02:30 PM

I really like both the manga and anime versions of Ouran, but I don't like how the anime jumps around a bit in events.
I've seen the japanese version of the anime, so I'm really wondering how the english version will come out. [if they do make one]
<33

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi
Recently me and my friend sewed the female uniform of Ouran High and we are planning on making more Cosplay ^^
omgomgomgomg. how did you so the sleeves? i'm trying to make a renge cosplay, and i'm stumped.

Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2007, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
omgomgomgomg. how did you so the sleeves? i'm trying to make a renge cosplay, and i'm stumped.
Well, my girlfriend is a tailor and she has no problem with that kind of things. You just make a fake thingie (without buttonholes), that's much easier. You take two identical pieces of oblong fabric, sew them together, turn them around and close it, then sew it to the sleeve and fix buttons onto it ^.^

Looks like this then: Cosplay

ladyshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 05:28 PM

I absolutely love Ouran High School Host Club! ^_^ I watched it as it was comming on youtube, though I admit, I just cant force myself to watch the last two episodes.

It was a really awsome anime though! I wish they would make another series or a sequal or something

LadyDelaidra
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-15-2007, 07:42 PM

Ouran = loooooooooove~ <3333

My overall favourite anime, next to Rose of Versailles. <3

I'm dressing up as Honey-kun for Anime North this year. *dansu*

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2007, 07:49 PM

Aah, I love Ouran! I love the Hitachiin twins and Kyouya. I have yet to read the manga and see the comparison between the two (and see if they left anything out from the anime, which is highly probable). Plus, I got all giggly whenever Haruhi jumped because of her thunder/lightning phobia ;____; <3333

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 04-15-2007, 09:04 PM

My fav character has always been Haru-chan. I used to RP her alot before the anime came out *hehe* I stil have friends that call me Ha-chan bcuz of it xD

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Well, my girlfriend is a tailor and she has no problem with that kind of things. You just make a fake thingie (without buttonholes), that's much easier. You take two identical pieces of oblong fabric, sew them together, turn them around and close it, then sew it to the sleeve and fix buttons onto it ^.^

Looks like this then: Cosplay
i see *nodsnods* still not what i'm looking for. i'm trying to go way over-the-top with renge, so i'm looking into wire mesh and stuff to get them super poofy-standout.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-26-2007, 12:09 PM

Haruhi and Mori-senpai are my favourite characters. Haruhi has such a unique personality for a anime girl, its funny that the younger hosts end up liking her, that is the Hitachii twins, Kyouya and Tamaki. Still...Mori is the coolest of them all! :D 8)

Morien
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2007, 05:33 AM

I have to say, this series is stuck onto my "favorites" list now. It's definitely re-watchable/re-readable. That's my criteria for goodness. If I can watch it about three times and still not be bored, I'm into it.

My favorite character... hm... Mori because he has my name! No, seriously, I like the twins. Actually, I like everyone. There's no one in Ouran who annoys me.

It bothers me that some people don't want to watch it just because other people like it. Ah well. Too bad for them.

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morien
I have to say, this series is stuck onto my "favorites" list now. It's definitely re-watchable/re-readable. That's my criteria for goodness. If I can watch it about three times and still not be bored, I'm into it.

My favorite character... hm... Mori because he has my name! No, seriously, I like the twins. Actually, I like everyone. There's no one in Ouran who annoys me.

It bothers me that some people don't want to watch it just because other people like it. Ah well. Too bad for them.
yeah i have to say that this one definally falls #1 on my favorites because like morien said i can re watch it and re read it and neve get tired of it. gah i cant wait for july for the 9th manga to come out. i do wish that there was a second season but right now i dont think thats possible. :cry:

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-28-2007, 04:54 PM

J'adore Ouran! XD
It's one of my favorite anime/manga books.
It's very funny <3
I've read all the books that are out so far
and still watching them on youtube, but I kinda paused for a while.

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 04-28-2007, 10:31 PM

If I had to say I had a favorite manga/anime, Ouran would be it.
I love all of the characters and it's just a feel good manga!
I don't think anyone would dislike it.

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2007, 02:51 PM

haha i felt the need to post an icon