shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2007, 08:32 AM

no wai! rich?! XD; I gained 1k and then i lost it all hahah... that's not rich ;___; that's just stupid hahah XD;;;

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho
no wai! rich?! XD; I gained 1k and then i lost it all hahah... that's not rich ;___; that's just stupid hahah XD;;;

wa
you actually won!!
i mean i thought that nobody won before XP
and you won 1k!!! whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa
XP
that will be 50 long posts for me before i can read 1k T_T

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2007, 09:31 AM

e~ neko! it's not really that hard... but when you get the losing streaks that's when it's so hard x____x;;; lol.. *stays away*

someone else has won at least 30k from it XD;;; I don't have that kind of balls :lol:

Just post around! :3 I mostly posted quite a bit in anoni's thread X3 and looking around in GDs hahah. Just type in whatever experience you can relate to that (you can make it up if you want lol) haha. no one's really going to read them XD;;;

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko79
elie : if you add up all your clothings i am sure its more than my current gold + bank :P
which reminds me
i want clothes
its cold being nekkid :P

actually i feel like the emperor's new clothes XP
except i am a queen cat XP
with invisible clothes XP hehehehhee
except my pin and balloon were free XD

and the stockings and crown was because i spent $5 on this site o.o;;

so it's basically just the pot of gold that i earned all by myself XD;;

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2007, 04:38 AM

Quote:
e~ neko! it's not really that hard... but when you get the losing streaks that's when it's so hard x____x;;; lol.. *stays away*

someone else has won at least 30k from it XD;;; I don't have that kind of balls :lol:

Just post around! :3 I mostly posted quite a bit in anoni's thread X3 and looking around in GDs hahah. Just type in whatever experience you can relate to that (you can make it up if you want lol) haha. no one's really going to read them XD;;;

holyshit???
30k???????
whoa....
but no no
neko ish a lousy gambler >.>
*nods*
come and visit my threads in the book section when you are free shosho
but take note that i do read all of the replies XP
hehehehhehehhehhe
shall hunt you down if you don't write truthfully :P
*arms with gaia plushie kitties*

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliechan
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko79
elie : if you add up all your clothings i am sure its more than my current gold + bank :P
which reminds me
i want clothes
its cold being nekkid :P

actually i feel like the emperor's new clothes XP
except i am a queen cat XP
with invisible clothes XP hehehehhee
except my pin and balloon were free XD

and the stockings and crown was because i spent $5 on this site o.o;;

so it's basically just the pot of gold that i earned all by myself XD;;
i like the pin with the clovers? and the strings

why is your stockings from donation?
i only gotten the crown O+o..

Sherezade
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2007, 01:58 PM

I just can't seem to make any money at all x.X; And I don't want to spend anything because I think I should buy a crown whenever I can because it may be useful for the future?

I don't even know what kind of item is it. Is it a rare? Does it turn into something, like sealeds? Should I just go buy a common? @@;;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2007, 02:16 PM

@ neko: a~ jya~ kowaii ka mon~ XD;;; I don't read books too often, so I probably can't relate (and can't BS my way through the book hahah.. unless I research on wikipedia?? 8) hahah...)

@ shezzy: aww~ shezzy needs a crown~? ;__; what crown does shezzy like? king or queen? X3 Well, the crowns aren't really very expensive now, but after April, it will be rare XD; As of now, you know what the items you'll be getting right away, so no sealed stuff. Just like how old gaia was XD; I say go for the 'rare' stuff now (it'll be rare later) :3 you can always spend/save later for the store stuff :3

ChibiPillow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-23-2007, 05:48 PM

Arrived here through some (lame XD) stalkage XD

*loves on everyone who matters* :B

This place seems very confusing >_>;;;

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPillow
Arrived here through some (lame XD) stalkage XD

*loves on everyone who matters* :B

This place seems very confusing >_>;;;
sofia-stalker *O* <333

neko: oh... no no you can only get crowns as donation items. i managed to get the stockings because i sold a crown for gold. XD;;;

siri: you can also save it your gold and there might be an easter event or something next month? i'm hoping for bunny stuff *-*

ChibiPillow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-23-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliechan
sofia-stalker *O* <333

neko: oh... no no you can only get crowns as donation items. i managed to get the stockings because i sold a crown for gold. XD;;;

siri: you can also save it your gold and there might be an easter event or something next month? i'm hoping for bunny stuff *-*
Elie-luff <3

The crowns are super cute but the gold making seems so slow o_o Plus I'm not much of an avid poster as we all know >_>;;;
More of a loves stalker/lurker, that's me! XD

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2007, 04:05 AM

*huggiez sofia*
but sofia can drawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
we should all draw XP
hahaha XP

yeah
saving gold for easter event too
and yeah
siriz
crown is actually a donation item
so after march it will be a rare
plus i see a crown sorta like a halo?
and with menewsha being new
there isn't lots of similar items
yet XP

ChibiPillow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-24-2007, 07:44 AM

Sofia could maybe draw but Sofia is extremely lazy so unless she finds a way to doodle easily without much time constraints, maybe she'll refrain XD

I'd love to have some time to draw again and perfect my coloring skills :/ If I could draw guys too, I fear I'd go crazy djing some series I love that are only asking for it XD Work is a killer, it makes us brainless sheep with no time for anything artistic (especially when you're an always tired slacker like me >_>) I hope I get some days off for easter - easter monday, for sure *_*
Should force myself to doodle D: If only for bday presents and such.

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2007, 08:40 AM

poor sofia DX!!! i hope you get off soon too! oooh speaking of bday... someone's bday is coming up soon *O* <333

work ish evil for elie too ;__; but elie is looking for new job soon *-* or at least working at current job part time XDDD

i am so lazy to draw too, particularly when forced to draw. but i am really good at drawing things i shouldn't be drawing XD;;;

I drew this recently:

please ignore the anatomy errors and the fact that the light is coming from the wrong angle >.>;; i was too lazy to change it after i realized i did it wrong ^^;;

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2007, 10:19 AM

oh that look extremely good when it is that size in the post elie XP
heheheheh
though when it is so small i cdn't tell that they are little kawaii ducklings XP

sofia will draw when she extremely desire something from here XP hyehe

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 AM

Nyaaa~ ducky love! XD They're so cute! The pose is so relaxing, elie~ *3* Hehe if you ever get unlazy (i know how you feel so no worries), may I suggest some outlines on the grass, too? Like, may be not all too detailed, but I think it'd flow better with the picture X3 Ooor, may be elie can use a lighter color for the skin outline X3

e~ is sofi's birthday soon?? @3@;

ChibiPillow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-24-2007, 12:42 PM

oooh Elie that's nice *____* And doing such poses + backgrounds isn't easy >_>;;;; I never do bgs XD I cheat and use brushes when I absolutely have to put something behind a character. Think the most I did was to paint clouds once for a pic x_x;
And yes, work is always evil >_< What kind of new job would you want? *_*
<---- would like to go abroad for 6 months to a year, to perfect my English skills, Japanese if possible, and mostly see the world before I become an old hag :/ That'd be nice.

Neko: yes, I need to have extreme motivation to get myself to move XD
Really, really want something

Shosho: it's next month, end of april XD Loads of time before I get older again x_x *feels very old indeed now*

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Nyaaa~ ducky love! XD They're so cute! The pose is so relaxing, elie~ *3* Hehe if you ever get unlazy (i know how you feel so no worries), may I suggest some outlines on the grass, too? Like, may be not all too detailed, but I think it'd flow better with the picture X3 Ooor, may be elie can use a lighter color for the skin outline X3

e~ is sofi's birthday soon?? @3@;

oooh i never thought of that! i was experimenting with the watercolor feature on Painter XD;;; it's very hard to use actually o.O;;

and lol yeah skin outline... it's a dark green actually XDDD i think it was because i never intended to draw a full picture, it was only supposed to be a sketch o______O;;

sofia: lol not old! sofia ish same like elie... only 4! 0=) oh and elie is looking into massage actually *-*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 09:16 PM

@ CP: oooh~ I wonder if sofi will set up some birthday thread? XD <3 and shaddaaaap~ we don't get old! We're too cool for that age-ism thing! XD;;; *shot*

@ elie: yeah, I get ya XD; uwah~ still very nice though~ sho is too scared to tackle the painter program >A<;;; chotto kowaii~

ChibiPillow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-24-2007, 09:27 PM

Shosho: Sofi should indeed set up b-day threads >D
I want to actually use some of my letters to get myself nice art XD Since I'm not using my stash for anything, might as well make myself happy <3
I should define the OCs I have in mind more too, cause OC art is love also <3

Yes, we never get old *_________*

*cuddles baby elie* 0:3 Both 4 <3 and so cute <3 XD

The Elie massage parlor? *____*
Did I ever tell you we saw a Hanatarou massage parlor? XDDDD Made me think of the Bleach Hana-chan XD

Never used painter : o I use have PSP on my comp and drawing with a tablet gets messy for me >_> I don't really know why I can't manage properly :/ And computer lineart is evil for me too, I always mess up. Maybe I'm not patient enough and it does take ages to make perfect lineart? >_>;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 10:14 PM

Ah~ That would definitely be nice! I keep forgetting that I have a request thread there, too hahha... I need to re-work on the layout and everything when I'm not too lazy XD; Oooh~~ I'd love to see some Sofi OCs *A* <3

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2007, 10:45 PM

*gasp* :shock: <333 I wanna see Sofia OC's too *O* :heart: YAY OC art ish luff!

Elie has OCs but they're not defined at all ^^ Even tho made them over 10 years ago O.O;;

Tho elie is only 4 years old like sofia... so that must have been 6 years before elie was born :shock:

Hahaha Hanatarou Massage Parlor? XD I wanna go there~~~! <3 but yush yush elie's thinking about taking classes and stuff. Probably won't "quit" work but will tell them instead that elie is only working part-time. XD Less money but oh well, guess that means gotta stop splurging on manga >.<;; Either that or sell the old manga i have XD;;; It takes up way too much space already.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 10:54 PM

Uwah~ 10 year old OCs! XD <3

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2007, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Uwah~ 10 year old OCs! XD <3

it was during a time when certain friends were making their own stories and OCs and elie wanted to make some too XD;;;

of course at the time i didn't know what OC stood for :shock:

but OCs are so boring, it puts elie to sleep every night XD works as good bed-time stories *-*

neko79
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2007, 04:10 AM

i always think of OC as official commission XP
not original character XP