Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 05:36 PM

Rayne didn't turn, she stared at her opponent, her eyes fixed and razor edged.
"Someone who is not friend of mine, or of anyone's here." She tightened her grip on her hit and moved forward inching her way along the ground.
"Stay behind me little one else you might get hurt."

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Sora-Neko

Old 05-27-2007, 09:05 PM

Name: Koji Tolentino
eye color: Maroon
hair color: Chesnut Brown
breed: Fox anthro
personality: Koji has a lot of self-respect, and is very kind. He is very observant and sociable. Koji also works hard and has a lot of common sense, he can also be book-smart but he chooses to focus on his art so he's no Einstein.
past: As a child Koji was kept in a humanoid experiment lab, he was used as a guinea pig by the scientists mainly for the animal department. Koji was injected with fox cells as a baby and these fox cells blended in with his growing body. By the time he was 3 the lab was shut own and all experiments taken by the govrnment. Except for one, koji, whose fox cells allowed his legs to make a quick escape got away to an apartment building in Tokyo. Koji was rescued by a young woman living in the building as Koji was raised by her since then. His new mom got married to a kind man who owned a book store, there Koji read manga endlessly and soon became a brilliant artis. But at his 12th birthday the government annouced that a search for the lost fox-boy is being made. The frigthened Koji is taken to Philippines to live until the search died down. Now 4 years later, the search is over and Koji moves back to Japan to live with his father and mother.

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2007, 09:09 PM

Name: Sora Vergara
eye color: Brown
hair color: Black
breed: Human / Filipino
personality: She's shy in new surroundings, but as she gets confortable with the people around her you see that she's a sweet and at times hyper person. She is very book-smart but her studies is sometime abandoned when she focuses improving her art. but her parents never let's her stray form her studies.
past: Sora grew up normally in Philippies, but her parents are offered a big nursing opportunity in Japan so her family decides to move.

(she's very normal ne? XD)

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2007, 09:20 PM

Sora stared blankly from within her new room. 'Tokyo is very quiet considering how populated it is.' she thought, blowing a strand of hair from her face. Having moved to the area just 2 nights ago Sora was engulfed from boredom. 'All i can do is draw, no Internet connection, no cable and...' Sora closed her eyes and hoped to fall back asleep, but her thoughts didn't stop processing, 'no friends.' Sora shook her head , refusing to just sit around. Jumping form her bed, she drew the curtains and began changing into out of her pajamas. She put on a breezy purple summer dress with black embroidery of flowers, jogging shorts underneath and violet sandals. After evaluating her outfit and gaining satisfaction, Sora crawled back to her bed to draw, but her plans was distracted from a call downstairs. "Sora!" a voice shrieked. With a sigh, Sora packed away her sketchbook and pencil, "What is it mom?" she asked while walking down the stairs huffily. "Come on, let's take a walk around the area." her mother replied, grabbing her bag and keys. Although she wasn't feeling at all thrilled about the idea, Sora shrugged, which to her mom means agreeing to the idea. Walking back to her room, she packed her sketchbook and pencils in a bag and grabbed a black beret. "I'm ready!" she called.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 05-28-2007, 05:09 AM

Kumo followed behind aki. "Hey! wait up!" Kumo soon lost the hawk beyond the clouds and was swooped up by the wind and thrown off course. she landed on the ground in front of a human kitsune. she sat on the ground and rubbed her head and examined herself to make sure she was in one piece. she noticed a pair of large shoes in front of her. she looked up to see the girl. "Um... Excuse me?" she tapped the shoe "Whats your name? Mines Kumo and im a cloud fairy." she looked up blinded by the glare of the sunlight behind the right shoulder of the human kit.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-28-2007, 05:17 AM

aki stepped back now very cautious of this man. she trusted rayne and for her to be saying something like this scared aki. aki grew fearful for her friend again and transformed into her wolven form. she bared her her fangs at the unknown man.

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 07:45 PM

Sora stepped out of the house, checking that she had everything before locking the door, everything seemed to be in check, her phone, sekcthbook, pencils and of course the keys. Seeing that her mother was already far ahead Sora quickly locked the door and ran after her. The heat quickly overwhelmed her, 'Wow... it's practically Philippines.' she though, finally catching up to her mom. "So..." Sora said, trailing off to catch her breath, "Where are we heading?" Her mother opened her mouth to reply but she shrugged instead. Sighing with discontent, Sora walked sluggishly from then on. Her mom was quickly irritated so she gave Sora a straight answer, "I don't know, let's look around the neighbourhood." she said trying to add enthusiam. Sora was still uninterested though and her mom felt it. "Alright, you can go into town by yourself but come back by 6." she said smiling as Sora beamed and began to run off. Her mom shook her head fom disbelief, "Ohhh... that girl, so independent."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 10:14 PM

Waikar rubbed his fingers against his thin beard, nodding in approval, her reasons more than satisfactory in his humble opinion. He was secure in knowing she hadn't lied to him, as she had no reason to. He was no threat. He then produced another nod, this time more sure and succinct, signifying his name was indeed Waikar. 'That is all I wanted to know,' he replied, his tranquil voice so cool and collected, despite the sudden spike in her tone. He furrowed his brows, drawing a curling lip up upon hearing her sneer, revealing one glistening fang. Oh yes, she had struck a nerve with that Lyolien et nue comment, and had he been any one of his brothers, he would’ve ripped her to shreds for doing so. However, he kept it to showing his disgust and left it at that, draining all emotion from his face, leaving his features like that of stone.

'My interest hardly lies in the desires of my stomach,' he retorted monotonely, inwardly scoffing at her audacity. Did she truly believe his kind would eat humans? Perhaps, had he been transformed and in a completely deteriorated state of mind—yes. But in this state—his human form—she couldn't have been more interpid. Of course, he underestimated her audacity, feeling her ridiculous sword bearing down upon him, forcing the hairs of his neck to stand on end.

His eyes then fell upon the shape-shifter, curiosity breaking out in waves across his previously stony face. Another woman? he questioned inwardly. But of course. He pursed his lips, no longer finding it necessary to deem any one of them with a response as they clearly held a hostility towards him that he did not return. That did not last long, for he broke out in a fit of deep-throated chuckling; a couple hic-upping snorts sneaking their way in. His amusement was sure to infuriate such hotheaded women. However, it couldn’t be helped, he was simply far to amused with the little shape-shifter, as she was far smaller than bitches in his pack, and by far a threat to him.

'Fighting fire with fire, eh?' he questioned, drawing a clawed nail beneath his eye to remove a tear he'd received from so much laughing. He stifled one last giggle, managing to return his thoughts to those that were more serious in nature. Those eyes Rayne claimed to be so written in bloodlust and carnality focused upon the shape-shifter, steadily pacing to the next woman. 'I'm afraid there's no need for sword nor bow nor fang. I know you harbor the fugitive, and the Yuan-ti do not. I am more than sure there is a sort of negotiation we can come to if you wish for such information to remain as-is: unknown.'

[ xD I’m listening to House of Wolves right now. Interesting. ]

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 10:33 PM

Sora walked slowly into the town, taking in the crowd of people, gazing wondrously at the many fashion stores and getting excited from the many manga stores. She couldn't belive she was really there. She sighed with satisfaction, having a sedated feel in what seemed like a dreamworld to her. Sora approached a certain fashion shop which intrigued her the most, beautiful lolita dresses stood on the window, the intricate details within the stitching and the unusual designs called to her. Sora breathed onto the glass and regretted her decision of leaving her purse at home. 'It's not like I have any money anyway.' she thought, pulling away from the window once her hopes dissipated. But with a turn of her head she found another thing that riled up her excitement. From across the street was a beautiful park, colorful with flowers, peaceful with quiet citizens and amazingly clean.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 04:09 AM

the girl probably didnt see her so she floated back up and scanned the area for a lonely person she could befriend. *sigh* "Friend hunting is really hard in this big town." she landed on a fountain edge and began to play her flute. as she did. clouds appeared and floated to the open sky.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-29-2007, 08:00 AM

Aki transformed back to normal staring curiously at the strange man. he was laughing and yet there stood rayne ready to attack she could not understand it. but he seemed to mean no harm. "you wish no harm upon us, right?" aki questioned.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2007, 02:30 PM

Rayne's 'negoitating' was a little more....limited.
"Negotiate? How about this for negotiation: I kill you, and you lie quiet for the crows to peck out your eyeballs?" Her head tilted as though she honestly considered this to be an option.
"Unless you have a better idea?" Her eyes were still focused and angry, but Rayne pulled her sword back and again plunged the tip into the ground, a laying-down-of-arms so to speak. She stood quiet and still while she considered the courses of action she could take....however even minimal losses were unaccpetable at this point in the game.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 11:13 PM

"rayne wait, how bad could he really be?"aki asked stepping infront of her. "he said hes not a yu-tai or whatever everyones worried about. why would he harm us. he has no reason." aki reasoned

SEG
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 11:27 PM

'I'm not completely barbaric,' he commented laughably, holding a hand beneath his chin as he once again bore a grin upon the shape-shifter. 'I have already stated my intent, and is not an ill one. This much I can assure you.' His gaze meandered Rayne's way, hovering as if he were a brother taunting her with something above her head. 'Clearly, your definition of negotiate is in need of an update,' sprang the uncouth words from his thin lips. 'And, while I'd thoroughly enjoy the peck of crows at my eyes, I must admit there was a far more decent idea I had in mind.'

A breeze picked up, catching his upward do and tossing it about playfully. He took in a deep breath, the cool crispness of the wind relaxing his every muscle, draining the tensity from the air.. 'Now, I know the Yuan-ti are after the likes of the fugative and I am admitting to you now that I am the one set to interrogate her. Now, before you throw up in arms, realize I am Waikar Helios Kraven. The Waikar Helios Kraven. A man known primarily for his good looks, then, of course his his role as peace keeper amongst his people. Son of Amoros Lucien Kraven, ruler of our people. I have an astonishing grasp for the truth, and Yuan-ti believe that is due to my thriving skill with all sorts of torture. As I stated, I am not barbaric. Nor am I interested in the fugative's capture. I am merely obessed over her word, which you can give to me, here and now, without the need for bloodshed or fistcuffs. Savvy, ladies?'

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-30-2007, 12:46 AM

Sora wondered through the park, already enjoying her visual feast. There was rare places like this in Philippines, and she always wanted to visit one. She continued ambling through the park, taking in the sweet scent of the flowers, she didn't care much for those around her. Especially since most of the people was paired off in couples. 'I wonder if this is a dating spot.' she thoughtmaking a turn into the lily pond. The bridge built over the lily pond was a thick wooden strcuture, it had an oriental design that began to wear off from age. Sora leaned over the bridge to examine it's architecture properly, stroking the ancient woodwork as a smile crept upon her face. 'I have to draw it!.' she thought, her eyes catching the sunlight as they glinted. 'Now... to find a perfect view...'

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-30-2007, 04:54 AM

aki turned to face waikar. "who is a fugitive?" she questioned. "wait you work for the yu-tai?" now aki was on gaurd. she scowled at him. she had been trying to help but he was making it difficult and dangerous.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 06:35 AM

kumo soon stopped playing her flute and jumped on one of the clouds. she floated high up. "Weeeeeeeee!!!!" she floated gracefuly from one fluffy white cloud to the next. she was so happy and content with the clouds she created. she wished that elder was there to see. she giggled as each sock touched the cloud.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2007, 12:18 PM

It was small at first, a snicker at most then she couldn't help but double over in laughter.
"I can't believe that you expect me to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!" Her laughter got louder and finally she had to catch her breath.
"I'm sorry but your arrogance amuses me, good looks eh? Clearly you haven't seen the young men I have...but that's neither here nor there. Now what were you saying about giving you her word? I can't help you there my friend, for I sent Aisha away to a safer place when the Yuan-Ti guards showed. I cannot say where she went to, so I have none of the information that you require." Rayne was still chuckling leaning against her sword hilt.

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-30-2007, 08:34 PM

Sora descended from the bridge to the part of the lawn for picknickers. Again this area was flooded with couples, but the sight ignited curiosity instead of jealousy. 'Why isn't anyone kissing or something' she thought, eyeing every couple there. Receiving simliar gazes from the couples, Sora thought it was best to turn away. Her judgement was right though late, as she faced forward she found herself colliding into a large charry tree. The impact forced her to her knees, 'Gah! Maybe that's why they're staring! I'm such an idiot!' she thought, clasping her nose and checking for bleeding. "Hey!" a voice called from above, Sora flinched and stared up. "Are you alright?" the voice asked.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2007, 04:06 AM

Aki looked at rayne suprised she had not expected the outburst of laughter from her. "rayne?" aki questioned the older women taking a quick glance waikar.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2007, 02:24 AM

He saw the confusion flood upon the shape-shifter's face, the doubt in his word so plainly written. 'The elf woman is the fugitive the Yuan-ti seek,' his words clear, unhindered by a sudden fit of irritation hammering at him. 'Know this, I would never work for the Yuan-ti-- their reputation far precedes them. I am simply their bitch; I do as they say and I get to go home for another day.' His voice had become uncharacteristically garbled, choking the words which knotted within his larynx, his atypical gravely growl harsh and cracking beneath an unseen pressure.

He turned a powerful gaze upon Rayne, his fastidious green eyes darkened, easily mistaken for malice or irritation. But, they hardly bore either. And, despite the smile he allowed to grace his face, they remained peculiar and shadowed. 'You clearly have not seen the likes of any pack, let alone my own. What you call arrogance could be no truer words.' He released a low chuckle as he sealed his lips. 'Aisha, as you call her, needs to reveal her likes to me. Only I can clear her name. If you choose to disbelieve my words,' his gaze shot at the shape-shifter, 'The Yuan-ti will continue their pursuit, unrelentingly. My fate does not depend upon her capture, and for this, I could care less. I am only interested in the truth.'

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-01-2007, 04:02 AM

Lumerielle had stood quietly listening to the words that passed between Rayne and Waikar. When he had divulged his identity in entirety, her mind had processed that information, at first trying to remember where she had heard that hame before, then realization dawning on her.

So this was the famous wolf-man, both peacemaker and torturer. He was a wolfman nonetheless, and therefore not to be trusted. She had not lowered her bow despite Rayne's assurances. Knowing she had allies both here and very close at hand, closer than any of her current company could know, she had no fear of this wolfman. She had only to call out in the ancient cry of the elven to bring them forth.

Lumerielle knew, however, of Waikar's clan and knew that much trouble would ensue if he called upon them. She had no fear of the Yuan-ti though, they would be easily defeated. Her curiosity once again wandered to Aisha. What could this girl possibly have, or know, that would cause her so much trouble with her own people? What could she possibly know that would peak the interest of this wolfman?, she thought to herself.

Lumerielle furrowed her brow in confusion at his stating the Yuan-ti were after an elf woman, because the only elf-women around right now were herself and Rayne, though Rayne's ears were covered by her hair and so appeared to be human. She had apparently not lived the life of an elf either, based on her previous statement before Waikar had entered the clearing, so she would not have the smells about her that an elf woman would. Surely he must mean the Yuan-ti woman, for certainly the soldiers had not entered the forest in search of herself.

Lowering her bow only slightly, she addressed Waikar once more, "Wolfman, if what you speak is true, and you mean no harm to the young Yuan-ti woman, you will have to convince me further of your intentions. I will not blindly deliver her into the hands of her enemies. If it's an elf woman you seek, however, then you will have to explain further, for I know not of which you speak."

She had no desire for the brutal fight that would ensue if she should refuse him, but she would not give in so easily. He would have to make his point as she would not give an innocent woman's life to the enemy unless their reasoning was completely valid, even if it did mean a battle would ensue.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while, was in the hospital since Saturday, but I'm back now))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2007, 05:57 AM

"your not gonna hurt her are you." aki growled. wolf ears appeared on the top of her head. they were pressed against her head in warning she was now not happy with this man. she did not want to lose any of her new.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 PM

Bu-bump
Bu-bump
Bu-bump

The throbbing in Rayne's head grew louder as the moments passed, her face was flushed and she couldn't seem to think clearly...Elves? What are elves....she was......she didn't know. Wolf, Shifter, Yuan-ti....all buzzed around her in a flurry of notions. Her sword hilt dropped from her pallid hands and she caught herself before she fell forward.
"Head........my head is......on fire...." She tangled her fingers in her dark hair and fell to her knees. The once shallow and hollow navy pools slowly gained the round pupils that they had been missing and her face took on it's original softness. She felt sick and indulged in the feeling by retching onto the ground in front of her, she wiped away the contents of her stomach and looked through her teary eyes at the company she kept. There was the Shifter Thief........Lumerille.....Aisha was......was safe....but who was this man that stood before her.
"Who are you?" She asked innocently, she was sure that she had seen him before...but that seemed like a dream........it was...wasn't it?

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2007, 04:11 PM

"Rayne?" Aki questioned. she quickly forgot about Waikar and turned to her friend. "Are you alright? what did you do to her?!" Aki yelled turning back to Waikar. Her golden eyes blazed with anger her wolf ears were in the position of opposing a threat. "what did you do?" Aki hissed.