ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ClosetFan Send a message via MSN to ClosetFan Send a message via Yahoo to ClosetFan

Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 AM

Needless to say, Yana was dumbstruck. He hadn't expected that at all. JAmie just kissed him. OhgodthatwasthefirsttimeI'veeverbeenkissedbefore- Okay, just CALM DOWN. You knew it was going to have to happen sooner or later. It's okay. Breathe. Don't act like that freaked you out as much as it really did. he thought. He regained composure quickly enough to smirk through the flush all over his face. He stood from the chair and hesitantly took JAmie's hand.

He wanted to say it was okay, that he wasn't upset or anything. He sort of wanted to confide in him that he'd never went the far with Kaya, but they were in public, so the hand would have to do until later.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 10-12-2008, 12:45 AM

JAmie smiled, and the hairdresser, ready for another appointment, sat him down on his chair.

JAi never let go of Yana's hand as he told the man what he wanted. He worked his magic, and soon enough, he was done.

JAi's hair was kept long and died with streaks of blue. Underneath, it was died black, so the blonde would look bright over the darker hair.

"Well?"

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ClosetFan Send a message via MSN to ClosetFan Send a message via Yahoo to ClosetFan

Old 10-13-2008, 02:43 AM

Yana, honestly, couldn't stop staring. JAmie's hair looked absolutely amazing! "Wow, it looks great! The colors suit you." he said. He could help but play with it a little. The dark colors made the blond even prettier. The blue was totally JAmie. It was just....really cool.

He smiled. He'd just now realized that he and JAi were still holding hands. Had they really been doing that this whole time? Yana hadn't even noticed. I guess...It felt so natural...after all that... he reasoned with himself. "Come on, now, dear! We've got a lot of work to do today!" he announced.

Yana made sure they left an amazing tip to the hair dresser, mostly because he was so pleased with JAmie's hair. When they left, Yana stretched. "Wow, we've still got a lot to do and not so much time." he mumbled.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2008, 04:01 AM

JAmie followed Yananame like a puppy out the door, and through the streets. He did not do so in a forlorn way, as most would imagine a canine to do, but an obedient little pup just strolling along, proud of his master.

It was only for fifteen minutes that he kept this state, until, as they strolled through an intersection, he wondered aloud, "Where are we going, hun?"

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2008, 04:19 AM

Yana's lips curled into that sly devious smirk of his. JAmie was going to wish he'd never made this friend mad at him. He said the name without skipping a beat, almost laughing ad he did. "There's a little store I saw on the walk here. I think it was called Petty and Chic?"

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2008, 04:21 AM

JAime stopped in his tracks, "N... no. Can... can I opt out of this? Please?"

He knew the answer was no, but it never hurt to ask.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2008, 04:30 AM

The other boy tugged on his arm. "Come ooonnn~ You agreed to it! Anything I wanted you to wear." he said with wicked amusment. This was exactly what he'd wanted the other to do. Whine and mope until he couldn't breathe.

Then, he'd get what he wanted.

Yana looked JAmie straight in the eye. He gave him one of those innocent looks that a child would use to get what they wanted. "You wouldn't go back on this, after all the stuff you did? I could've LOST you, fluffy..." he was laying it on thick, obviously, but He knew JAmie would comply.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 04:44 AM

JAmie looked hurt for a moment, but his expression softened, melting into something of a sad defeat. He lifted his arms up in submission.

"Fine."

He followed his friend through the doors of Pretty and Chik. Not. His. Style. All pink, all poofy. He may have been a cross-dresser, but he was not this girly. He closed his eyes before he could take in the scenery and said, "Just... Find whatever it is you want. I'll be in the dressing rooms."

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 05:52 AM

Yananame chuckled as he watched JAmie walk off. This was going to be so much fun. Torturing JAmie to a point that he was begging for him to stop, and then finally letting it all come crashing down in on him, that was going to be fun. He began to pan over the decisions, grabbing up anything he thought JAmie would absolutely want to kill him over.

He trotted mischievously to the dressing rooms with a pile of preppy girly things that included pants "draped" over his arms. By draped, it would really mean flopped over in a big big pile, because this shop was FULL of things JAmie would absolutely hate.

"Take your pick, babe. It's gonna be a long day."

Last edited by ClosetFan; 12-11-2008 at 05:50 AM..

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 05:18 AM

The whole ordeal made JAmie sick. In fact, he believed he was loosing his masculinity by the second. His penis was shrinking. He went about the ordeal painstakingly, as quick as he could, while Yana took pictures.

Bastard enjoyed all of this.

But he didn't mean that. Yana wasn't a bastard.

He was just acting like one.

Finally, what seemed like an eternity of putting on dresses and trying to keep from crying, the ordeal had finished. JAmie left before Yana could finish the words, "okay, we can go," and waited outside, a block away, for Yana to come out.

He had to get away from the evil as fast as he possibly could.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 06:14 AM

Yana nonchalantly followed JAmie out of the store, smirking as he did so. He had to stop himself from laughing when he caught up with him before he spoke. "Aw, come on. It wasn't that bad. I did only make you try on half the things I found." he said.

After a moment of basking the glory of a punishment well preformed, Yana sighed. "Come on, we've got another place to go." he said cryptically as he walked down the sidewalk. Of course, He could be nice and tell him that they were going someplace JAmie would infact love being in, but then it would make it was a punishment, after all.

They kept walking in silence, Yana smiling wickedly all the way, a smile the grew when they came into sight of a pretty popular store that sold nothing but Hell Cat.

This reaction should prove amusing. he thought.

Ooc: Just thought I'd add, the Hell Cat is a popular japanese punk brand, I thought JAi would like it because japanese punks are colorful and cute and junk but NOT girly....at all.

Last edited by ClosetFan; 12-11-2008 at 06:26 AM..

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2008, 04:40 AM

The silence was an uncomfortable one. The long walk did nothing to calm JAmie down. He practically shook.

As they neared the store, an audible squeel came from JAmie's mouth. There was no reaction to be seen, however, because JAi was inside before anymore could be heard from him.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2008, 04:58 AM

Yana's smiled widened. He shook his head and laughed as the other ran towards the shop excitedly. His hands slipped into his pockets, and he slowly followed after him.

Once inside, the shorter boy found the other looking through the racks. "You happy now?" he cooed into his ear. He backed away quickly, making sure not to catch any reprocussions from his surprising him.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2009, 06:04 PM

"Oh, I think I'm in heaven!"
He danced around the racks, picking up thing after thing after thing. His smile widened to impossible length, shouting how his favorite brands or designers had put out something new.
The ordeal lasted about half an hour, which was not that long compared to his regular rendezvous. He left the store out of breath and panting -- excitement did that to him -- hugging on Yana and holding his hand.

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2009, 12:32 AM

Yana couldn't help but giggle to himself. It was hard not to burst out into fits of laughter when JAmie was like this. He would threaten anyone else's life if they said it, but he was adorable. Needless to say, the punishment had been completely overthrown by the other's excitement.

None the less, Yana had slipped in a pair of leather pants while JAmie was distracted. They were what he'd been planning on making him wear anyway. He just liked to mess with JAmie sometimes.

"I was almost worried you'd be mad about the Pretty and Chic thing when I forced you to try half the store on and not get any of it." he joked between the squeezing arms.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2009, 02:54 AM

Jamie grinned, "It's fine, 'cause I get to go here."

He grinned, reaching to the top of a pile of clothes he picked out, only to grab and pull on the leather pants. They were tight on him, almost too tight, but he got them buttoned before he noticed anything was different.

"Yana... What... What is this?"

ClosetFan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2009, 03:00 AM

Yana grinned. "You didn't think you'd get off that easy, did you?" He teased, "Besides, I think they look pretty freakin' sexy." He added.

They did look amazing, he wasn't going to lie. They were tight, but it worked for JAmie, being that he was slim anyway.