*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 09:43 PM

Ah, games. Whatever did I do before the era of the PS2? xD

My favorites include:

-Devil May Cry
-Soul Calibur III
-Mortal Kombat
-Katamari Damacy

I love games with decent graphics. And acid-trippy ones like Katamari 8D Seriously, that game is insane.

In the days of the first PlayStation, I loved Chocobo Racing. I still do, actually--my friend owns the original PS, and we play it occasionally. Quite enjoyable. *walks down Memory Lane* It's funny to watch, because he's in college and I'm...old. 8D He's older though.

khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2007, 02:55 AM

Hmm, well, you can never go wrong with Kingdom Hearts. :'D Or Harvest Moon.

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Warlock Engineer

Old 08-20-2007, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted child eve
Super Mario Bros. 3 for the old school original Nintendo. 8) I love it. I still have my Nintendo. It's great.
Hey Twizted tis I Warlock Turtle on gaia just so you know...I luff Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES such a great game though I never beat it when I played it I was just cruddy at video games when I was that little :lol: but it was just addicting

My favorite series right now has to be the Halo series though it's just great and unique

People who think Halo series is overrated=n00bzorz to the maxzorz :lol:

seisei
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to seisei Send a message via MSN to seisei

Old 08-22-2007, 12:20 PM

For RPGs then it has to be Xenogears. I'm so utterly in love with that game it's silly, even with the sloppy rushed disc 2, the plot and characters were SO GOOD.

Other than that, I'm a Metal Gear fan to the core. Solid Snake is so my hero ;)

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM

I´ve got not just one ^^

For every of my different console if got some favs.

So for my PS2 :

devil may cry
project zero
shadow of memories
kingdom hearts
chaos legion
ff´s
helloy kitty rescue
doa
dark wind
dragon quest
kof
kuri kuri
ribbit king
sing star

for my xbox360

hello kitty
doa 4
doa beach volleyball
lord of the rings

for my nintendo 64:

mario parties
pokemon stadium
mario cart
holy magic centurie
pokemon puzzle
pokemon snap

for my psone:

vampire hunter d
digimon
dbz
harry potter
bomberman

nintendo ds:

nintendogs*very cute*

game boy/color:
pokemon*yellow/red.....
wario and mario land
kirby

gameboy advance/sp:

pokemon ...
hamtaro
kingdom hearts chain of memory

oh and surley for the pc --->black and white and grandia

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 08-31-2007, 04:43 PM

Very hard decision to make here.. You see, I don't really have a favorite game, but I have some favorites game series.

.hack, Tales and Suikoden are among them. I've been playing .hack since the games were first released here and ever since, I've been totally obsessed. I love the "online" game play idea behind it and the character designs, along with the music, cater to my tastes so amazingly well that it's absurd. The story line is very in-depth, too.

Tales of Phantasia/Sypmhonia/Legendia/the Abyss and so on are all amazing games, as well. The story lines and character depth is fabulous, they actually have personality *cough*unlikethecharactersinFFandKH*cough*. The character designs are a bit more simple for the most part, but the free range, non-turn based fighting and everything else totally makes up for it. The cooking system is really entertaining, too!

Suikoden is massive and I love it. There's so many characters to recruit and so many friggin' things to do. The character designs in all of the games are really interesting, too. Especially in Suikoden III and Suikoden V. <3 I loved them so much that I actually got a Suikoden V art booklet when I saw it at a con I went to.

A Spoonful of Agent
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to A Spoonful of Agent Send a message via MSN to A Spoonful of Agent

Old 09-14-2007, 12:49 AM

Kingdom Hearts II.

If I said anything else even came close to it in my opinion, I'd be a horrible, dirty liar.

Hachikou
Send a message via AIM to Hachikou Send a message via MSN to Hachikou

Old 09-18-2007, 01:24 AM

• I have two favorites.
    Classic is... Final Fantasy VII.
    However, I was met with a new RPG recently. And. It's. Amazing. >.>;
    It's called... Odin Sphere.
    Surprisingly, I can't choose between the two.
    (Usually it's FFVII hands down.)

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2007, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marron

Suikoden is massive and I love it. There's so many characters to recruit and so many friggin' things to do. The character designs in all of the games are really interesting, too. Especially in Suikoden III and Suikoden V. <3 I loved them so much that I actually got a Suikoden V art booklet when I saw it at a con I went to.
Hurrah, a Suikoden fan! I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions.

The first RPG I ever played on the Playstation was Suikoden II, so I had no prior knowledge of the first one. Played it, LOVED it, have had it ever since.

With that said, I bought Suikoden I and didn't enjoy it. I also bought Suikoden III and didn't enjoy that either. Based on liking Suikoden II but not I or III, do you think I'd like any of the other games in the series? I bought Suikoden Tactics and LOVED that, if it helps any.

(Also? LOVE the "Tales of..." series. Love it. I'm only a few hours into Abyss, but I've played Symphonia and Legendia. ♥♥♥)

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 09-26-2007, 09:17 PM

Spyro the Dragon.
By far.
He reminds me of how I loved being a kid, playing that 24/7.
And I still do!
I loved 1, 2, and 3. Ever since Insomniac sold Spyro to Universal Studios (along with Crash Bandicoot, another great game) the games have gotten dull, boring, and pointless.

I also like Ape Escape. Anyone remember those games? I like the old PS1 games and the new PS2 Games. They're so ADDICTIVE!!!
MONKEYS!!! 8D My favorite Ape Escape games are Pumped & Primed, along with the first one, and Ape Escape 3.

Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 02:24 AM

World of Warcraft...mmo junky. i got tired of having a game that never did anything new. Other than that my favorites are anything from NIS. I love those guys, fun little quirky rpg/strat rpgs. Disgaea is still prolly my favorite of em, but i wanna play Soul Nomad before I really decide.

ohmi.Gosh
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ohmi.Gosh

Old 09-28-2007, 11:19 PM

My favorite game is Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. There's soo much to do, even after you finish the game. The storyline is compelling and the gameplay is a blast!

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:15 PM

My most Favorite video games are:
Final fantasy tactics
Final Fantasy 7
Final fantasy 8
Final fantasy 10
Devil may cry
World of Warcraft
Pangya
TETRIS!!!
Halo2 & 3
Dr. Mario
Guitar hero 1, 2 and Rock the 80' encore.
I probably have more im just not thinking of right now....I like too many games hahaha.

Miyako
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-04-2007, 02:47 AM

My favourite games would be Dynasty Warriors 3, Dead or Alive, Tekken 5, and Urban Reign.

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 10-06-2007, 08:04 AM

• - SSX Tricky.
    - Mario Cart
    - Pacman.
    - Poke'mon games.
    - Tekken.
    - Super Smash Brothers.

That's all I can remember.
    >.>

Kiralisha
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-06-2007, 11:49 AM

I'm hopelessly addicted to the Zelda series, and Pokemon Snap will always be close to my heart. I also really enjoyed the golden sun series for gameboy.

And super smash brothers, which is just so much gosh darn fun!

Blitz [GKS]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 01:51 AM

I like mostly all the RPGs from Squaresoft / Enix. Theres many more though like Dynasty Warriors, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid.... so many more XD

But if I had to choose only one, right now it would be Metal gear Solid 3. Love the gameplay/story/everything.

Seth Belmont

Old 10-08-2007, 05:29 AM

My favorite video game is a little-known SNES game called Harvest Moon. For those of you that don't know, it's a farming game. That's right, a farming game. A game in which the main goal is to farm. You grow crops, tend to animals, search the wilds for interesting thingies, and improve relations with the townsfolk. You can even get married. There've been a lot of Harvest Moon sequels and spinoffs made through the years, but the original for SNES will always have a special place in my heart. I recently rebought it for 60 bucks after I foolishly sold my first copy. I was never a happier gamer than I was in that moment. Yay. :D

Danla
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 06:09 AM

Of all the games I have payed I can't limit to one game. I need to pretty much well say one company and they are Squaresoft. Before known as Square.

They have come out with some of the best console rpgs you could ever play.

LordZan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to LordZan

Old 10-08-2007, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danla
Of all the games I have payed I can't limit to one game. I need to pretty much well say one company and they are Squaresoft. Before known as Square.

Don't you mean Square Enix? I thought they went from Square to Squaresoft and somewhat recently Square Enix, I haven't seen anything new marked with Soft but i think KH1 Listed it as Soft and KH2 is Enix, so are they two different branches of Square or was KH made before the Name change, Anyway moving to the topic at hand.
Overall: I enjoy Tales of Symphonia for the Characters Voices battles system Specials, all that stuff.
Battle System: I enjoy TBC and ATB games.
Story: I like Final Fantasy 8's layout of story, I hate that in disc 4 You cannot enter any cities.
Villan: I like the Villan from Final Fantasy iii (in america it was later renamed ffvi when the Original ffiii came out in america) Kefka Palazzo (Cefka Palazzo originally) though i haven't beaten ffvi I like Kefka he's cool he's a insane clown basicly How cool is that? For those of you whom don't know Kefka is Second in Final Fantasy Villan rank (supposeably) behind You guessed it Sephiroth.
Hero(s): Terra from ffvi, one of the Few Female lead Character's in the Final Fantasy series. Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, Proving that the main character doesn't have to be the smartest person to be able to save the world.
Skills: I love the attack skills Lloyd from ToS can use like Beast, a Huge Energy Wolf head How cool is that to hit your enemy with? Flare from the FF series, Can you say "IT BURNS US"?
Summon Creatures: bahamut.(many FF's) Knights of the Round.(FFVII) Eden, Cactuar,Odin and Doomtrain.(FFVIII) Neo Bahamut, Bahamut ZERO.(FFVII) Yojimbo.(FFX) Yojimbo -Dark Side-(FFX-2)
Items: Gel's Tales of Symphonia, They are Called Jelly in tales of phantasia (translated ROM) and come on, Jelly rules people they also restore an amount based on your HP which is cooler then having to buy all sorts of potions. Elixir's FF-and other games, Full Recovery FTW! (For the win!)
Side Stuff: The increasing enemy levels in Final Fantasy VIII are annoying at first but when you get stuff out of the way its actually rather nice it makes leveling the lower level members easier, Take them to the Island Closest to Hell and they'll level in no time. (that place is always level 100 but all the strongest Random enemies thats Fun and you know it.)
Ok done typing now.
[Edited, E in Enix was uncapitalized Square Enix is two words not one. yeah i am a very uptight with posts apologies if this bugs anyone.]

Danla
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danla

Don't you mean Square Enix? I thought they went from Square to Squaresoft and somewhat recently Square Enix, I haven't seen anything new marked with Soft but i think KH1 Listed it as Soft and KH2 is Enix, so are they two different branches of Square or was KH made before the Name change, Anyway moving to the topic at hand.
Overall: I enjoy Tales of Symphonia for the Characters Voices battles system Specials, all that stuff.
Battle System: I enjoy TBC and ATB games.
Story: I like Final Fantasy 8's layout of story, I hate that in disc 4 You cannot enter any cities.
Villan: I like the Villan from Final Fantasy iii (in america it was later renamed ffvi when the Original ffiii came out in america) Kefka Palazzo (Cefka Palazzo originally) though i haven't beaten ffvi I like Kefka he's cool he's a insane clown basicly How cool is that? For those of you whom don't know Kefka is Second in Final Fantasy Villan rank (supposeably) behind You guessed it Sephiroth.
Hero(s): Terra from ffvi, one of the Few Female lead Character's in the Final Fantasy series. Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, Proving that the main character doesn't have to be the smartest person to be able to save the world.
Skills: I love the attack skills Lloyd from ToS can use like Beast, a Huge Energy Wolf head How cool is that to hit your enemy with? Flare from the FF series, Can you say "IT BURNS US"?
Summon Creatures: bahamut.(many FF's) Knights of the Round.(FFVII) Eden, Cactuar,Odin and Doomtrain.(FFVIII) Neo Bahamut, Bahamut ZERO.(FFVII) Yojimbo.(FFX) Yojimbo -Dark Side-(FFX-2)
Items: Gel's Tales of Symphonia, They are Called Jelly in tales of phantasia (translated ROM) and come on, Jelly rules people they also restore an amount based on your HP which is cooler then having to buy all sorts of potions. Elixir's FF-and other games, Full Recovery FTW! (For the win!)
Side Stuff: The increasing enemy levels in Final Fantasy VIII are annoying at first but when you get stuff out of the way its actually rather nice it makes leveling the lower level members easier, Take them to the Island Closest to Hell and they'll level in no time. (that place is always level 100 but all the strongest Random enemies thats Fun and you know it.)
Ok done typing now.
[Edited, E in Enix was uncapitalized Square Enix is two words not one. yeah i am a very uptight with posts apologies if this bugs anyone.]
I have been playing the FF games for before square and Enix merged. Way back when FF1 was around.

Karine
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Karine Send a message via MSN to Karine

Old 10-08-2007, 05:01 PM

Katamari Damacy. ^w^

Zgirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Chrono Trigger and Ôkami

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 10-08-2007, 10:26 PM

PHONENIX
WRIGHT

yes, that lawyer game
i actually did not like it at first, because my friends were so obsessed over it. but then i actually PLAYED it and now...i'm proud to say i am a Phoenix Wright Fan Girl.
very proud.
don't judge a game by it's cover!

Gynne
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gynne

Old 10-11-2007, 02:25 PM

Dragon Warrior for NES
Kingdom Hearts I & II for PS2
Yoshi's Island for SNES