AldreaOrcinae
High Priestess of Lushotology

Old 11-28-2009, 09:36 PM

Final Fantasy X had me bawling like a friggin' moron. My mom saw me and gave me the biggest O.o I've ever seen. And then when someone gave me X-2 to play, she walked by and nonchalantly said "That game gonna make you cry too? Maybe you should go back to that Ocarina thing."
PWND. >.<

I keep hearing about how tragic Colossus is, and now I'm scared to finish it. Crap. :\

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 11-28-2009, 11:55 PM

I think the only game where I acually started crying was in Kingdom Hearts 2, in a couple parts of Roxas's story, I don't know why, it was just depressing. :/

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-30-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCrink View Post
Also.
I teared up in Portal when I had to incinerate Companion Cube. It did nothing wrong. ;____;
Buwahaha!!! :rofl: That game made me soooo crack up in so many spots. I never played it, because it gives me baaaad motion sickness, but hubby would have it on in the background and be like come here and listen to this, or look at the wall of cake. The humor in that game is just awesome!!

I think I felt a little misty eyed in FF7 at that pretty famous scene. Unfortunately, it came as little surprise as we had one of those strategy books and my brother read ahead and said "LOOK TARA! LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!"....Ohh I wanted to smack him with that book....:angry:

Lost Odessy (sorry for misspelling it but my spell check does not have the answer) looks like an immensely fun and emotionally charged game. I've watched twice when Cook and Mac's mom die and it has made me feel like balling. Poor children!!When hubby finishes it, I'm tempted to play it myself. Looks awesome, and the map music is hauntingly beautiful...

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 11-30-2009, 06:39 PM

The ending of Ocarina of Time from Legend of Zelda.
I don't know why its so sad. But it is. D:
Probably because Princess Zelda is so kind and sends Link back to relive his childhood, but instead goes on an adventure to Termina in Majora's Mask.
Aw. So sad. ;____;
But soooo good. <33

aislinnskye

Old 12-01-2009, 12:05 PM

I'd have to say various parts of Tales of the Abyss. It's the only one of the Tales games I've gotten to play through. I love it.

LadyKikyo
I am known on some other sites a...

Old 12-03-2009, 02:29 PM

I have to admit there have been more than a few, Final Fantasy games stand out the most (probably because I play them more than most other games). I could make a bigger list if I went through and actually tried to remember which ones and for what reasons, but I am too lazy for that right now lol. Then again, I am a total sap, I cry over a good book too.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 AM

my mom was a gamer long before i was and i remember when i was a kid and the ps1 was still a big deal and we got ff7... i remember i'd love to watch her play those games as i was still a little too young to play them myself (nor would she share if i was old enough hehehe) and i remember both of us sitting there all weepy holding each others hand when *spoiler* aeris dies *sigh*...

when i was finally old enough to play them on my own, ffx made me so sad because in the end *spoiler* yunie and tidus couldn't be together and i am a sucker for a happy ending... which i got when i got 100% completion/perfect ending in ffx-2 and again, i cried... but these were happy tears for sure!

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 PM

SPOILERS!!!!!~~~~~~

FF7= Aries died.. all of my best materia was on her!! ><;;
FFX= The ending when Tidus whooshes away from Yuna.. did NOT see that coming! Stupid Fayth...
Gears of War II= The scene with Maria and Dom :( When he realizes she's dead.
Ocarina of Time= when I beat it for the first time... hahaha I cried because I was so happy!
Lost Odyssey= The entire damn game was depressing! (But good! :D)
Skies of Arcadia= Drachma talking about his son!! ;_; I saddest thing I've ever heard!

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 12-11-2009 at 03:25 PM..

DJ D4RT
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 02:27 PM

I completely agree with the Ocarina of Time ending being sad, but it was so sad it was happy, didn't cry but it almost made me want to xD

strawberryinked
Chelsea

Old 12-12-2009, 04:53 PM

A couple games have made me cry. Mostly Final Fantasy games (Final Fantasy 12 made me sob when I thoguht Balthier was dead) of course Tales of Symphonia didnt so much make me cry but I definitly panicked at parts.

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-12-2009, 04:57 PM

I cried when I finished Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. That game... I love FF... I think FFX might have made me cry too.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2009, 08:34 PM

I almost cried at the end of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and when my ex told me what happened at the end of Legacy of Kaine Defiance.
I was close to crying in a little ball while playing Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of memories

portraitinblack
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 AM

It hasn't really made me cry, because I usually hold stuff like that in when people can see me and think, what the hell?... buuut Final Fantasy VII is my recent game of choice, finally getting to play it, and the part with Aeris almost made me cry. The revelations of why Cloud had all this stuff going on almost made me cry. It's just like, AHHH, why do you do this Square? WHYYY!?

Other than that... I don't *think* so. I haven't been exposed to many good games though ;P Good as in... getting you emotionally involved.

MizumiO
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to MizumiO

Old 12-26-2009, 09:29 PM

Yes I cried. Tears of laughter. Assassins Creed II. The Mario Quote.

Synthetika
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM

Yea a couple of games have made me cry I hate it when they kill off a character i like T_T

Mainly Final fantasy games have made me tear up why do they have to be so darn dramatic T_T <3's the games and a few other games... I get too emotional sometimes when it comes to video games, books or movies...

Quixotic
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM

I don't think I cried during Metal Gear Solid 3. Oh wait... small spoiler ahead for anyone who hasn't played the game.

SPOILERX

The Part where Snake gets tortured. I cried then. ;-;
I really loved him.

I cried a whole lot near the end of the 4th one though. I loved the long cut scenes. I think they were beautifully done. I wish there was a way to watch them in the game after you have beaten it, like on the special edition or whatever it's called of MGS3.

My most recent crying during a video game was Modern Warfare 2. You're probably wondering why and how I could cry during a game like that. I suggest not reading the spoiler below unless you have beat the game, don't care about the story, or you're not going to play it.

SPOILERX

When Ghost gets shot near the end, I cried for about 5 minutes. I get really attached to characters I like, and he was really the only one I even cared about. I really hope he's not actually dead, because he's already "died" once, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mrs.Asphixia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-01-2010, 05:22 AM

LoZ: Twilight Princess.
Midna leaving Link just ripped out my heart...

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 AM

I cried in Dragon Age: Origins near the end, although I won't say why because I don't want to ruin someone else's fun, hehe.

Reith
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-11-2010, 07:58 AM

Nope. No video game has ever touched me in that way. Maybe I'm just a heartless person. Other things have made me come close though. Games just don't have enough emotion for me to feel bad if a character dies. Usually I just get angry.

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 01-11-2010, 08:43 AM

I am usually only a Tv show/movie and one song crier but actually my guy friend was playing this one game on his DS at my best friend's house once. I forget the name of it but what it was basically was these three agents who are sent out to do these cheer dances to cheer a certain person on. It is kind of like a DDR/Stepmaina thing. And there would be a little manga style story to describe each level. So there was this one level where a little girl looses her father and if the agents get the dance right his soul comes back to spend one last Christmas with her, and the song is Inspiration by Chicago. That actually made me cry.

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 01-13-2010, 04:53 PM

My best friend cries every time a specific character dies in Kingdom Hearts 2.
The name of the character escapes me right now, but I'd know it if I heard it.

Crazykits
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2010, 08:39 PM

It was Final Fantasy X-2 It felt pretty cheesy but I like the 1,000 words scene cut. I thought it was sad and beautiful!

actualexander
Too Awesome
Send a message via AIM to actualexander

Old 01-17-2010, 01:55 AM

Metal Gear Solid has some very sad moments, especially for poor Otacon. The second one with Emma totally made me cry, and a few other games, like Final Fantasy X when Yuna and Tidus are in the lake and she cries.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 01-20-2010, 04:17 AM

I was playing 007 Goldeneye on N64 with my cousin when i was 7 and I got shot and the screen turned red, i was fine. Then it happened again and i cried but a game I cried in from the actual story line is Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask.

SPOILERX

I had just beaten Gondwala ( or something like that I forgot the name/spelling) and it goes into the cinematic where you see the spirit that was inside the mask. Hearing it's song made me get tears in my eyes. It's tone sounded so depressing and sad! I also cried when Mikau died. That was sadder, tears actually came out. Everyone still thinks he's alive (well where I'm up to anyway).

Last edited by Wonderlands; 02-09-2010 at 12:25 PM..

Aeris The Flowergirl

Old 01-21-2010, 04:52 PM

The games that have made me cry is Final Fantasy VII it´s so sad what happens to Aeris and then Crisis Core also made me cry (one more sad moment for the game FFVII TT_TT)