Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-29-2010, 02:52 AM

Ashlyn nodded as the General had to speak with the younger girl. Not that it made much sense to her, Ash pretty much stayed out of it. Jack was pretty much avoiding eye contact with her, not that it mattered much to her. "Strange crowd you are mixed with." Ashlyn said to jack, she went back inside, putting a pair of shoes on before fully stepping outside into the light. A slight cough grazed her lips. Just a ways away was another pair. A very young girl and a boy.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-29-2010, 03:00 AM

Gabe looked to the man, seeing the woman as no threat, he took the bread and broke off a piece for his sister. "We are alright, my sister is tired is all." He said quietly to the man. "We haven't seen any real people for weeks now..." Taking a swig of the water the man glanced down at his sister, enjoying the smile on her face.

When the woman knelt down she smiled at her and excited gasps escaped her lips as she saw the pictures and nibbled at the bread. "Pretty." She said pointing to the picture and then looked back at the woman. Allie placed her hand on either side of the womans face and looked her over. She did remember the woman. The little girl hugged the lady and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for saving my mommy." She said quietly.

At those words Gabe froze. Now he knew where he had seen her. It was not that long after the infection had spread. His mother had been trying to get them to the house safely to go into hiding, yet an infected had grabbed her. The woman before him is the soldier who had pried the beast off his mother.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-29-2010, 03:04 AM

"lenava i need you back we are now starting project reconstruction but we need all the help we can get.....we want to rebuild and end this as much as you or anyone else does.....i do not expect you to belive me but we are now doing what you and your sister wanted and we need all the help we can get

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 03:06 AM

"Shhh! That was our secret, remember?" Levana said as she too remembered where she had seen them from, her smile softing even more as she hugged the little girl back, kissing her forehead. She was suppose to kill them but instead she let them go, she didn't look at Vulcan, knowing what was probable going through his mind, she was older then the military officer but was younger then Allie's brother, but because of somethings she looked far older then she should. "I got a special picture for you." she said softly to the girl as she flipped to a page that she had drawn a long time ago of the trio after she had saved them, they were all smiling and enjoying thier time together. "We will speak of this some place else, Vulcan." she said kindly to the man for the first time, it was like she saw something in the little girl that had caused her heart to soften just a bit, she then flipped to a page that had a rabbit on it, eatting some flowers.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 03:08 AM

"see?you saved peoples lives lenava we need you....im begging you as general of project reconstruction we need your help"

JessehBoo

Old 09-29-2010, 03:12 AM

Allie's face lit up as she heard the word "surprise". When she saw the picture she smiled and reached out to the woman who was her mother in the picture. "Mommy.." She said quietly, remembering the crash. The girls eyes watered and she wiped them, afraid that she'd get the picture wet and messed up. "Thank you.." Her voice was quiet and when she heard the man she looked up at him and then to Levana. "Allie help Levana." She said with a small smile, trying to be brave.

Gabe glanced down at the drawing and his heart sank. That was a few days before his mothers death...Shortly after that picture they parted from the woman and headed home, only to be invaded within the next few days. Looking up to the eye patched man as he spoke the male nodded. "I'll help out." When he heard his sister offer he chuckled. "Allie you're too small."

The girl pouted and lightly whacked her brothers leg. "I am NOT too small!"

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 AM

"if you want to help out fallow mr jack over there he wil hlep you"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 03:23 AM

"Do you want me to help the funny one eye man?" Levana asked the girl, completely ignoring Andy at the moment since she had told them that they would talk about it in another place, she then looked up at Gabe, frowning slightly, she had saved them but not for them to be pulled into the mess that andy was cooking up, even if it was what her and Angel wantted in the first place. "If you want me to help him then i will need you to hold on to this." she said to her as she handed the sketch book to the girl, it was mainly so she could look at the pictures when she wantted too and to see what her and Angel had been working so hard to bring back to the world. Levana was the soldier, Angel was the scientist, they made a great pair, completeing each other before the accident. "If I join you once more, you have to promise that no matter what happens. You won't have anyone order to kill any person that gets infected if they do." she said seriously to Andy as she turnned her icy eyes on the man, a serious look came about her as she looked far older then she was once more, her really age disappearing with the talk of buisness.

Last edited by Kilia; 09-29-2010 at 03:39 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 AM

Allie nodded at the woman's question, anything with the word "help" she assigned as something good. And the fact Gabe was ready to help, it made her all the more eager to join in. When the woman handed her the sketchbook she nodded and opened her small brown backpack, placing it inside. There weren't many things in her bag, her mothers journal and her mother and fathers wedding rings. Allie's mothers heart necklace was around her neck. The girls father had given it to her mother Dawn on their 16th anniversary. It had the saying "We love with with all our hearts; Richard, Gabe, and Allie." engraved on the back in the shape of a heart.

Gabe agreed with the woman and nodded. "I agree with Levana, if there is any possibility for a cure we are going to need to stop killing people. They may be able to be saved."

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 03:44 AM

"i came to ashly to find out for sure if my cure works iv been working on it for 18 months and i think i got it sense it worked on the infected animals"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 04:04 AM

"Now, your in charge of that book okay?" Levana said as her voice went soft once more, she looked as old as she was suppose to be as she stood up finally, looking down at the little girl. "If it doesn't work you should spend even more time in your little lab." Levana said to him as she looked back towards Ashlyn, after all angel had been like her when she got infected but she died instead of living as long as this girl, a pang of hatred ran through her heart as she stood there and looked at the girl, she then looked back at Gabe and Allie, glad that they have survived also. "If i join once more, what will my rank be?" she asked him as she ran a hand through her short brown hair, her shockingly light blue eyes, which looked white stared at Gabe for a few more minutes before she turnned them on Andy. Her almost white eye color was a side affect from when she had fought off the infection, being rather lucky that she lived unlike so many others.

Last edited by Kilia; 09-29-2010 at 04:24 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 09-29-2010, 04:36 AM

"Yes Mam!" Allie said to her, complete with a salute, followed by a giggle.

Gabriel's forest green eyes met Levana's for a moment, taking in their electric white blue color. It was the eyes he mostly remembers, Almost completely white. When she turned away Gabe lowered his gaze and walked over to Jack.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 11:38 AM

"sargent major"pulls out a breifcase and pulls out a syringe"this is the cure.....its worked on all the animals i just hope it works on her"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-29-2010, 09:29 PM

Alice walked to andy and said "If I shredded the papers would that mean I would still be in the whatever I was in?". She gleared at Andy for a while.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 PM

"no you would be given a dishoniorable discxahrge and wouldnt get any portection or money"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM

Alice glared at andy and said "If you don't get me back in you wont have any babies when you get older.". Alice laughed evily and glared at Andy some-more.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 10:11 PM

"i cant no until your 16"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 10:17 PM

"Then how the hell did you get me into the system when I was like 11?!" Alice yelled as she smacked Andy with the papers again. She was about to use the papers for something that would hurt like hell.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 10:22 PM

"because you were in my squad when the outbreak happend and they needed eveyone tehy could get"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 10:25 PM

Alice sighed and said "God I would totally strangle you right now if we weren't in front of the little girl!". She looked at the little girl and smiled. She waved to her and said "Hi!".

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 10:28 PM

"the besticna do is give u protection and a license to carry legal and illlgel fire arms"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 10:32 PM

Alice laughed and said "I have so many illegal fire arms its cra- I mean I have lots of legal fire arms!". She laughed nervously.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 10:33 PM

hadns u license"now u can carry them freely"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 10:47 PM

Alice took the license and said "Don't expect a thank you.". She smiled at him and then frowned again. She wasn't the one to keep a smile on her face for to long.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-29-2010, 11:20 PM

((Lol, you guys are funny))