Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-02-2010, 03:47 AM

Morrigan nodded. Turning away from Kirin, she decided to walk into her spare room, which was currently her 'storage room' for the outfits she always bought. Figuring that she should find her best outfit to wear, she went to searching the drawers and closet for something nice.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:52 AM

"you know you don't have to meet her tonight right?" he says following her.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 03:54 AM

"I know. I figured you were planning on introducing me to her tomorrow." Morrigan replied. She smiled at him as she continued. "Besides, it's going to take me that long just to find something good to wear." She tossed a few blouses on the floor before heading back to the closet to check out her dresses.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:58 AM

"I know of a store that is still open. I'll be you a brand new outfit." He says.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:03 AM

"There is no need to." Morrigan stated firmly. "If I'm going to meet her, then I want to be dressed in something that I've owned for awhile. It's a comfort thing for me. If I got a new outfit for this meeting, I'd be a wreck." She whirled around and wrapped her arms around him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 04:11 AM

"Alright. But I still want to buy you something to wear with it." He holds her close. "maybe a new necklace to wear with it. and earrings."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:15 AM

"Would it do me any good to say no?" Morrigan asked.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 04:18 AM

"Nope not at all." He takes her arm and leads her out of her apartment.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:23 AM

The night air is a little chilly and Morrigan is thankful for wearing a long sleeve shirt and her slacks. They walk out of her apartment and she looks over at her mom's. The lights are still on but neither her's or Eric's car is parked there.

"So, are we going to go for a walk?" Morrigan inquired, hoping he didn't expect her to offer a ride in her car. For the simple fact, she didn't drive a car as she always preferred to walk.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 04:26 AM

"If that's alright with you." He says heading up the sidewalk. "So are you a silver or gold person?" He asks as they walk.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:40 AM

"Silver is more my style. It's also a lot cheaper." Morrigan answered. "Walking is fine with me. I'm afraid to admit that I don't own a car. I normally just walk to wherever I'm going unless I can get Lina or Eric to take me. So... What should we talk about?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 04:43 AM

"What are your hobbies?"

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:49 AM

"I cook, go on walks, and try to stay in last season's styles." Morrigan answered. "What are your hobbies?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 04:51 AM

"I enjoy a good book when I have the chance. I like to write. And if you let me I'll put you in you in the latest fashion. Though I should warn you my mom will get on you for not wearing the latest fashions."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 04:57 AM

"Oh dear. Whatever will I do if she finds my style out-of-date?" Morrigan said sarcastically . She then stopped in her tracks. "You're not going to change how you feel about me if your mom don't like, are you?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 05:06 AM

"Of course not." he says without hesitation. He pulls her to him kissing her deeply.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 05:10 AM

At that moment, Morrigan felt as if she could take on anyone; his mother, her mother, anybody who could get between them. She kissed back, trying to match the force of his lips with her own. She pulled back abruptly as she tried to catch her breath.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 05:24 AM

Kirin pants a bit smiling. He leads her into a nice jewelry store. Soon they leave with a silver necklace with a small ruby pendant and ruby earrings.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 PM

Morrigan yawns as they walk out of the store and back to her apartment. She looks at her watch and sees that it is close to midnight. The crescent moon hides behind a few thick clouds and the stars shine brightly, twinkling. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices a shooting star. Pointing it out to Kirin, she silently makes a wish on it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 06:04 PM

Kirin looks to the star and makes a wish himself. He then leads her inside to her door. "So is this where I kiss you goodnight?" He asks ignoring his pager knowing that it's his mom again.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 07:35 PM

"I guess so." Morrigan answered. "I have to try and get some sleep. Work starts at six and I'm working a double shift. The boss is having a live band and needs the extra help. I'll get off work at four. If you want to meet me there, that is."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 07:50 PM

"Would love to. Oh here." He hands her a business card. It has his phone numbers page number and all that jazz. "I'll see you tomorrow." He kisses her softly before turning and heading home.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 08:06 PM

She stood there, watching him walk down the street. As soon as he was out of sight, she sighed and walked into her apartment. Inside was her brother and Lina, sitting on her white leather couch.

"So... What's going on with the two of you?" Eric asked. "Lina said that you guys met just today and already you've gone nuts at mom. Mind you, you were correct on her intentions." Morrigan groaned as she sat down on her matching chair. She knew that the night was starting to go too smoothly for her.

"Does it really matter? Mom wanted to make sure I didn't turn into a spinster lady." She remarked. Lina looked over at her and smiled.

"I think he's great, Morrigan." Lina said. "Definitely cuter than your brother. You're lucky I wasn't single." Morrigan tosses a small throw pillow at Lina and they both laugh.

"I hope you're not crashing here tonight. Last time, the two of you kept me up with your pillow talk." Morrigan stated. Lina assured her that they just wanted to make sure that she got home safe and that they were on their way home. After they left, Morrigan stripped down and started to take a shower. Letting the hot water caress her skin, she replayed every good moment of the day. Finishing up, she dressed in an oversized shirt and climbed into bed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 08:13 PM

Kirin gets home only to find his mother waiting for him. He sighs as she proceeds to lecture him. Though he tunes it out like he's always done. After about a half hour his mother runs out of steam. He heads to his room and gets ready for bed. Though he can't get to sleep. He sits in his window seat looking at the starts and thinking about Morrigan.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 08:23 PM

The alarm clock goes off at quarter to five and Morrigan slams her hand down to turn it off. Getting out of bed and stretching, she picks out her outfit for the day. A cashmere black shirt and tan skirt, her tan thigh-high boots. Her eyes lingered on the ruby pendant and earrings. It wasn't a dream... Morrigan thought as she carefully put the jewelry on and looked into the mirror. Grabbing her purse, she headed out the door and off to the cafe.